lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: OJP V1.2 stance modifications
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #41
Tanqexe

Shii-cho, Makashi, Djem So, Juyo, and Niman/Staff (well more like Shien/Staff now) have already been retooled via Dragon, but I'm not releasing here until I redo the Shien/Staff attack animations. Also considering redoing Soresu and Ataru.

I'm also trying to halve the size of the GLA file because someone who was working on appending parry animations ended up appending an entire copy of the humanoid.gla, so we have twice the anims than what we really use = 2x the amount of crap to download and go over for modifications. It's a bit of a pain to sort out this mess, so that's bogging down workload a little.

Tanqexe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 04:04 PM   #42
HWG
Lurker

Please man... do not modify the swings... Just release the stances, believe me - that's all most of us want. Please release soon!
HWG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2008, 06:01 PM   #43
Tanqexe

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWG View Post
Please man... do not modify the swings... Just release the stances, believe me - that's all most of us want. Please release soon!
They need to be fixed. Niman/Staff is simply not very playable as is without both blades activated. I also have a feeling that people are itching to fight with a reverse grip anyway. Please have a bit of patience, thanks.

Old 09-23-2008, 07:07 PM   #44
Alexman113
Rookie

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by HWG View Post
My topic about Ataru would like a word with you.

With great power comes great responsibility.
Alexman113 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #45
daluke
Rookie

we ARE ITCHING TO PLAY with a reversed-grip!
good luck tanq and keep up the work mate!
daluke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2008, 07:49 PM   #46
Alexman113
Rookie

Me and an RP clan I got in with over at UnitedRoleplay.com have starting using your stance adjustments. Keep up the good work.

With great power comes great responsibility.
Alexman113 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2008, 05:45 PM   #47
frostss
Rookie

Can you change in dual stance attack with right hand to attack with left hand(so the left hand would be main ) because i am left handled and it would be much easier for me
frostss is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2008, 05:34 PM   #48
Tanqexe

It's too much trouble and, well, doesn't make much of a difference gameplay-wise if you're left handed, really.

Old 04-30-2009, 09:26 PM   #49
jingers
Lurker

Open jedi project should seperate dual and ataru as well as niman and staff styles. this is so that each stance can be unique.

i feel that the swings for most of the stances do need some attention. i reckon that each style needs to be different
jingers is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > OJP V1.2 stance modifications