lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ebon Hawk event guide?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-19-2008, 07:29 PM   #1
ElecManEXE
Rookie

Ebon Hawk event guide?

A couple weeks back I came upon a guide that listed every Ebon Hawk cutscene / event (the ones that play when you enter the ship). Listed every scene in the game, and listed what conditions were needed to trigger them. It even had the scenes that normally won't appear at all due to either being cut altogether or variables that didn't work, and for the later it sometimes listed variables that you could alter and get the scenes to trigger.

Now I'm looking for it again and I can't for the life of me find it. I thought it was on GFAQ's, but either they've removed it since I viewed it or I was mistaken on where I found it. Can't see why they'd have removed it, especially now, so I'm guessing I just lost it.

So does anyone have a link to what I'm describing?
ElecManEXE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Ebon Hawk event guide?