lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Hidden Academy bug (Telos)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-22-2008, 11:08 PM   #1
Mal'ari'carun
Lurker

Hidden Academy bug (Telos)

I just finished my confrontation with the Jedi Masters on Dantooine. I'm playing lightside and Kreia had the Handmaiden take her to Atris. It showed the cutscene with Atris, and Kreia walked out of the room and said (to someone, it didnt' show who) that Atris needed to speak with them. After that, it loaded up the Handmaiden in the room just before Atris's meditation chamber. The door is open, but when I go in no one is there and the door closes and locks on me. I understand I'm supposed to fight the 5 sisters prior to this, but they don't load. Any help would be appreciated as I've tried loading prior saved games and they all seem to have this problem (going back 2 or 3 hours in the game).
Mal'ari'carun is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2008, 01:20 AM   #2
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal'ari'carun View Post
I just finished my confrontation with the Jedi Masters on Dantooine. I'm playing lightside and Kreia had the Handmaiden take her to Atris. It showed the cutscene with Atris, and Kreia walked out of the room and said (to someone, it didnt' show who) that Atris needed to speak with them. After that, it loaded up the Handmaiden in the room just before Atris's meditation chamber. The door is open, but when I go in no one is there and the door closes and locks on me. I understand I'm supposed to fight the 5 sisters prior to this, but they don't load. Any help would be appreciated as I've tried loading prior saved games and they all seem to have this problem (going back 2 or 3 hours in the game).
SAVE OFTEN! That is always important.

Well, I have never has a cutscene with Atris and Kreia, or even the conversation that you are talking about, for that matter. The only advice that I could give you is to go back to the last saved game, and work your way back up to this point. Do one thing different though, save often.

Welcome to LucasForums!

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2008, 03:32 PM   #3
Da_Man_2423
Forumite

Current Game: NCAA Football 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev7 View Post
SAVE OFTEN! That is always important.

Well, I have never has a cutscene with Atris and Kreia, or even the conversation that you are talking about, for that matter. The only advice that I could give you is to go back to the last saved game, and work your way back up to this point. Do one thing different though, save often.

Welcome to LucasForums!
The cutscene where Kreia walks into Atris' chambers? How could you NEVER have seen that cutscene?

He said loading prior saves doesn't do anything.

Have any mods installed that might trigger a different event at this point in the game?

Da_Man_2423 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2008, 08:38 PM   #4
Rev7
I'm a Mage

Current Game: CoD 5 WaW; Skate 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Man_2423 View Post
The cutscene where Kreia walks into Atris' chambers? How could you NEVER have seen that cutscene?

He said loading prior saves doesn't do anything.

Have any mods installed that might trigger a different event at this point in the game?
No, I actually don't remember seeing that to tell you the truth. Do you have any clips (videos) of it? Well, I guess I could look it up on YouTube.

I didn't notice that loading prior saves didn't do anything. Sorry!

Well, he is talking about the Xbox version of TSL, but that certainly doesn't mean that he/she couldn't have soft modded it. I am assuming that he/she hasn't done that because he/she didn't state it.

I really don't think that there is much that we could give you to help being that it is the Xbox version that you are using. I myself use the Xbox versions of KotOR I & II and have never come across any sort of problems like this. :/

Rev7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > Ebon Hawk's Machine Room > Hidden Academy bug (Telos)