lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What was your first RPG?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-26-2008, 10:18 AM   #81
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
Advanced Dungeons and Dragons on the Intellivision. I think it might have been the first graphic crpg ever made. Although really, the birth of crpg was Pool of Radiance on the C64. Awesome game that set the tone for the genre...

It's sequel - Curse of the Azure Bonds - was really quite awesome as well. The entire AD&D Gold Box is in desperate need of a remake tbh.
Not all Gold Box games need to remade, such as Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor and Pool of Radiance: Ruins of Myth Drannor

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-15-2008, 11:37 PM   #82
dhollmusik
Rookie

Sword Of Vermillion on the Megadrive.

I quite enjoyed it, remember it being fairly easy and short tho'.
dhollmusik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > What was your first RPG?