lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Warped into the Future!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-26-2008, 12:13 PM   #1
NightHammer
Rookie

Warped into the Future!

Before Reading! This does contain info on Peragus, so if you haven't played TSL yet you might not want to read this!

I thought this was pretty cool, but I have no idea how it happened. On Peragus, after I got to the Secuirity Desk for the first time, I went through the door to the next room and that room warped me to the mining tunnels you arrive in after getting T3-M4 to unlock the door to get there. So basically I was warped from the desk to after I freed Atton and did the mini quest with T3-M4 without doing anything!

HK-47: "Answer: Simply that the distinction between 'killer' and 'killee' be a clear one. I cannot kill of my own volition, naturally."
Revan: "I don't think 'killee' is a word."
HK-47: "Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"

"Angry Statement: If I see one more meatbag attempt to attack a Jedi with a blaster pistol, I'll kill him myself!"
―HK-47
NightHammer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2008, 12:48 PM   #2
MacTavish

Do you have the Skip Peragus mod?

MacTavish is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2008, 03:18 PM   #3
NightHammer
Rookie

No I don't have that mod. It was odd though the door acted like a portal, but when I reloaded to try it again it didn't work.

HK-47: "Answer: Simply that the distinction between 'killer' and 'killee' be a clear one. I cannot kill of my own volition, naturally."
HK-47: "Expletive: Damn it, master, I am an assassination droid... not a dictionary!"

"Angry Statement: If I see one more meatbag attempt to attack a Jedi with a blaster pistol, I'll kill him myself!"
―HK-47
Old 06-26-2008, 03:28 PM   #4
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Well, if it didn't happened again, why bother? And do you have any mods at all?

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.

Last edited by Ctrl Alt Del; 06-27-2008 at 01:07 PM.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2008, 04:11 PM   #5
NightHammer
Rookie

I've only got item mods. I think I'll try it again though it happened immediately after I got Kreia's vision about the sealed door. It might've been a one time glitch though..

―HK-47
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Warped into the Future!