lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: K1 Enhancement Pack
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-01-2009, 09:56 AM   #401
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Those look great!! I love all the little extras you put into the game

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2009, 12:11 PM   #402
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
SpaceAlex, do you forsee any compatibility issues with either Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge or Recruitable Kay now that you've changed some of the dialogue options for some of the party NPCs?

If I recall correctly, you also made corrections that restores the conversation Juhani has with Canderous, right?
Obviously anything related to Juhani won't be compatible with Kay, but that shouldn't be much of a problem. Just don't install the files related to Juhani if you have Kay installed, and you'll be fine.

As for BOS, I think my mod should be compatible with it, since it mostly adds things. The only problem that I can foresee is that some non-unique NPC's will have a different appearance than they do now (like if the mod uses "lite" [low poly] models, they will be replaced by normal ones). Other than that, it should be fine.

SpaceAlex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2009, 02:28 PM   #403
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceAlex View Post
As for BOS, I think my mod should be compatible with it, since it mostly adds things. The only problem that I can foresee is that some non-unique NPC's will have a different appearance than they do now (like if the mod uses "lite" [low poly] models, they will be replaced by normal ones). Other than that, it should be fine.
That means that this will technically improve both vanilla KOTOR and BOSSR.

How about DarthJaden's Improved Female Jedi Robes? Will her robe model be compatible?

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2009, 02:37 PM   #404
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
How about DarthJaden's Improved Female Jedi Robes? Will her robe model be compatible?
Should be. Though I improved (I hope) the default Jedi robe textures a bit, you don't have to install them. But even if you do, you can still use DJ's improved female robe model; the textures look fine on it.

Old 02-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #405
plokoon87
Rookie

I really hate to ask this but is this mod ever going to be finished? I would almost be happy to have half now half later. This thing is taking a long time, and I am itching for a KOTOR playthrough, but I want to wait until this is finished. are there any updates?
plokoon87 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2010, 01:54 AM   #406
HdVaderII
I am le sad.

Current Game: Dark Forces. Yeah.
If SpaceAlex had anything he'd like us to see, I'm sure he'd be posting it. You may just have to wait a little bit longer. Being impatient about it won't speed up the time consuming process of modding.

Are you one of those poor Macintosh gamers that are in the possession of Empire at War, yet because of the scarcity of Mac players out there you have nobody to play against? If you are, PM me if you want to set up a game.
HdVaderII is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-06-2010, 08:50 AM   #407
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by plokoon87 View Post
I really hate to ask this but is this mod ever going to be finished? I would almost be happy to have half now half later. This thing is taking a long time, and I am itching for a KOTOR playthrough, but I want to wait until this is finished. are there any updates?
He's integrating everything in game, which by all accounts takes time as it for example involves doing the scripting which a) takes time and b) there won't be any nice shiney screenies of

Mod Note: The next post is only to be made by SpaceAlex -- j7

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2014, 02:50 AM   #408
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Hey everyone,

Sorry for keeping you in the dark for so long, but real life got in the way of things. I'll be honest with you guys and say that I've already decided some time ago not to release this mod. I'm not in a habit of releasing unfinished projects, and considering my current schedule and interests, finishing the mod was also out of the question (at least for the foreseeable future).

Anyhow, a lot of people have been wondering about what's happened to the project and if it's ever going to be finished. Not wanting to come up with any more empty promises and not even knowing myself if I'll ever get the chance to finish it, I've decided to ignore these questions. Not very nice, I know, but that seemed the most appropriate at the time. However, I've received more than one request in the past few weeks to release what's already done anyway. I wasn't keen on the idea at first, and I'm still not, but after careful consideration, I've decided to do just that.

So, let's see what we have:

1. The ReadMe:

Show spoiler

2. The Download Link

And that's pretty much it for now. If someone would actually like to continue this work, let me know, and I'll try to help the best I'm able. Do note that it's been a long time since I modded KotOR, so I may be a bit rusty. I can still provide a few pointers, though.

Hopefully, you guys will find some use for all of this. Thanks everyone for all of your support, encouragement, and most importantly, patience.

Last edited by SpaceAlex; 03-04-2014 at 01:12 AM.
Old 02-26-2014, 05:04 AM   #409
Red Hessian

Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
Hey! It's finally here! Thanks for releasing it SpaceAlex!

Motion with no sound
Ice inside the fire
The stillness in the storm
Silence hides the sniper

Red Hessian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2014, 10:10 AM   #410
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I'm glad you've decided to put out what you've done SA. I too hope someone will finish what you started (poke, poke)

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2014, 05:01 PM   #411
milestails

Much appreciated SA.

Your quest for consistent quality is admirable.
milestails is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2014, 05:21 PM   #412
aadrenter
Rookie

I'm really excited just to explore everything you've done. I followed this in my lurker days and was sad to see it go. It was good to see you posting and we all appreciate the release!

Completed Mods:
Survival Mask
Current WIP:
Flightsuit Mod
aadrenter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2014, 06:58 PM   #413
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Sweet! I wasn't around during this mod's heyday but I stumbled across the thread a while back and have been eager to see it released ever since. Thanks!

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-26-2014, 10:44 PM   #414
aadrenter
Rookie

I believe some of the files may have been left out. For instance I cannot find any of the model files for heads "twilek_m04"-"twilek_f11"

Also it appears the the model + texture files used by the optional jedi knight and master robes are required for the main NPC mod

Completed Mods:
Survival Mask
Current WIP:
Flightsuit Mod
Old 02-27-2014, 12:50 AM   #415
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by aadrenter View Post
I'm really excited just to explore everything you've done. I followed this in my lurker days and was sad to see it go. It was good to see you posting and we all appreciate the release!
Thank you SpaceAlex.

CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-27-2014, 11:35 AM   #416
GeorgNihilus
Forumite

Current Game: Skyrim
Red face Downloaded ...

LookupGameNumber=2?? in changes.ini, Spacealex??

well ... I suppose those 2.30 values (for driveanimwalk and walkdist) apply equally to both Kotor or TSL anyway ... and "should" affect in same way the walking speed ...

oh ... where are my manners ... very impressive pack indeed

I'm also wondering if just adding mdx/mdl and textures files to Override will be enough to change only a bunch of NPCs appearances or if the utcs will be needed too ...

thx on advance for this

TSL Mods
Nar Shaddaa hidden complex http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef..._Complex;91257
Mandalorian camo Armors in-game http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204159
Telos polar plateau sidequest 1.2 http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202436

KotOR Mods
A lost sith in a nameless world http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...ss_World;96040

Last edited by GeorgNihilus; 02-28-2014 at 09:18 PM.
GeorgNihilus is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2014, 12:29 AM   #417
Phildevil

I'll be sure to try-it! It is great work you have in there! Thank you for sharing with us!
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2014, 01:35 AM   #418
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: Destiny, Dragon Age:Inquisit
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
It's great to see that you've finished a lot of what you set out to do. I know how it can be, to have files lying around and unfinished (it took me too long to get around to finishing the Juhani Cathar head mod, and that was just ONE character). Look at how many you've changed! That's a phenomenal amount of work that you've put into this, and I'm glad that I'll finally get to try it out. So far I've downloaded it, and I look forward to playing around with it. I'm especially eager to check out my Belaya head model and all the Wookiees in their rightful places.

Congrats again SA

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2014, 12:20 PM   #419
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
It's great to see that you've finished a lot of what you set out to do. I know how it can be, to have files lying around and unfinished (it took me too long to get around to finishing the Juhani Cathar head mod, and that was just ONE character).
Mmm, you're not the only one to blame Redrob, it was a tiny team effort. Think me and J7 all stalled the release by various reasons

SpaceAlex thanks for releasing this! Looks great, top quality!

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2014, 07:58 PM   #420
Col_Zechs
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
Is this the same thing as the K1 restoration mod?
Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2014, 08:48 PM   #421
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Zechs View Post
Is this the same thing as the K1 restoration mod?
In a word: no.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-04-2014, 01:11 AM   #422
SpaceAlex
Forumite

Forum Veteran 
Thanks everyone for your kind words. I can see that, even though the mod's not totally complete, releasing it was the right call.

In any case, I've uploaded a new version (link above or on first page) because I've been notified of missing files in the "NPC Modification Pack" module. After going through all of the mod's files, I noticed that was indeed the case - I apparently forgot to include several files, namely Twi'lek heads and Jedi Master robe textures & models, which are in use by several NPC's.

I also noticed a bug or some strange limitation in the TSLPatcher program. Apparently, I can't let it copy more than 1500 files or so to the Override folder at once. Maybe someone else knows something about this? Regardless, the files that don't need to be patched and just need to be moved/copied over to the Override will not be affected by TSLPatcher anymore, and need to be copied over manually.

I apologize for any inconvenience my carelessness may have caused. Hopefully, all will be fine now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgNihilus View Post
1. LookupGameNumber=2?? in changes.ini, Spacealex??

2. I'm also wondering if just adding mdx/mdl and textures files to Override will be enough to change only a bunch of NPCs appearances or if the utcs will be needed too ...
1. Doesn't matter. The Patcher is set to ask the user where he has his game installed - it doesn't actually look for the installation folder by itself (LookupGameFolder=0). I preferred this method during testing, since it allowed for more precision, and saw no need to change it for release. You are more than welcome to change this setting yourself, however.

2. Well, you certainly don't have to use my UTC's, or 2DA's for that matter (although I see no reason you shouldn't, considering the TSLPatcher should take care of any incompatibilities). Most appearances added by this mod aren't replacers of existing, however, but fully new. So, ultimately, you will have to edit both UTC's and appearance.2DA to get everything working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
It's great to see that you've finished a lot of what you set out to do. I know how it can be, to have files lying around and unfinished (it took me too long to get around to finishing the Juhani Cathar head mod, and that was just ONE character). Look at how many you've changed! That's a phenomenal amount of work that you've put into this, and I'm glad that I'll finally get to try it out. So far I've downloaded it, and I look forward to playing around with it. I'm especially eager to check out my Belaya head model and all the Wookiees in their rightful places.

Congrats again SA
I thank you. I appreciate you thinking so highly of my work, but I think you're being a bit unfair to your own. For instance, apart from some very minor tweaks, I didn't mess with models, just textures. When you get to work, it usually involves heavily modifying both existing model(s) and texture(s), or even creating a few from scratch. That's a lot more work than just texture editing. While I initially planned to also edit head models, I discovered quite early on it would take way too much time to get anywhere in a mod of this size. So, I decided to take a few steps back, which I suppose still wasn't enough (considering the unfinished state of the mod).

Anyway, good to see you're still around. I hope to see more great stuff from you. The Juhani Cathar mod looks top quality, as does everything else you've worked on.

Last edited by SpaceAlex; 03-04-2014 at 01:17 AM.
Old 03-04-2014, 03:41 AM   #423
Col_Zechs
Rookie

Some of the NPC's are missing heads after installing it. How do I fix it?

Old 03-04-2014, 10:56 AM   #424
aadrenter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Zechs View Post
Some of the NPC's are missing heads after installing it. How do I fix it?
He uploaded a new version, so if you haven't downloaded that one yet, download it instead. Also he notes that tslpatcher only copies up to 1500 files, so if you are missing model files it is probably a good idea to just copy all of the .mdl and .mdx files from the tslpatchdata directory into your override. Cheers!

Completed Mods:
Survival Mask
Current WIP:
Flightsuit Mod
Old 03-04-2014, 07:01 PM   #425
Col_Zechs
Rookie

I copied the mdl and mdx files from the updated version and it didn't fix the missing head problem.

Old 03-05-2014, 12:48 AM   #426
Christos K
Forumite

TSLPatcher has a limit of 1500 items? I wonder if this was a problem Silveredge encountered with BoS:SR as it could explain a lot of bugs with his mod.

I'm have a pretty bad game breaker here. I tried to install the mod but WITHOUT all the edits to Jedi/Sith robes and it's pretty much at a point where if I equip any robe the game crashes and while on the Endar Spire I noticed the Jedi fighting the Dark Jedi is just invisible. I'm guessing it's a .2da file problem as I checked the .mdl and .mdx files.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.

Last edited by Christos K; 03-05-2014 at 01:41 AM.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-05-2014, 07:06 PM   #427
aadrenter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos K View Post
TSLPatcher has a limit of 1500 items? I wonder if this was a problem Silveredge encountered with BoS:SR as it could explain a lot of bugs with his mod.

I'm have a pretty bad game breaker here. I tried to install the mod but WITHOUT all the edits to Jedi/Sith robes and it's pretty much at a point where if I equip any robe the game crashes and while on the Endar Spire I noticed the Jedi fighting the Dark Jedi is just invisible. I'm guessing it's a .2da file problem as I checked the .mdl and .mdx files.
Well i dont know about equipping robes but the invisible jedi problem is fixed by copying all the model (.mdl + .mdx) files from the optional jedi knight/master robes mod into your override. had the same problem, cheers!

Completed Mods:
Survival Mask
Current WIP:
Flightsuit Mod
Old 03-16-2014, 05:44 AM   #428
SRF_Vader
Rookie

Original Reply:
Just a question for anyone in the know. I just downloaded and installed all the modules in this and am wondering if this is not compatible with already existing save-games? I loaded up several points and have noticed several errors, among them headless characters, a fat belaya (Wearing civilian clothes and with her stock head), et cetera.

I was wondering if starting a new game would resolve this however, it would take some time to get to the area's with this trouble and it would suck to spend so much time only to run into the same errors. So i figured i'd ask here. If it has nothing to do with using an old save, then does anyone know how i might fix these errors?

Edit: A quick update - I started a fresh game and deleted my old saves and all of my issues seem to be resolved EXCEPT for the missing heads. I am not sure what is going on there, not yet atleast. Still some missing files, or am i installing it wrong? Everything else seems to be working, and Belaya now has her new head as well. Hmmm

Edit2: Several of the error logs i've gotten while trying to figure this out

Names Differ: N_JediCounF pfbkm
Names Differ: Twilek_M twilek_m05
Names Differ: Twilek_M twilek_m06

I believe this to be related to the missing heads i'm seeing. What it means however? I have no idea.

If you only knew the power of the darkside!

Last edited by SRF_Vader; 03-16-2014 at 07:40 AM.
SRF_Vader is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2014, 01:33 PM   #429
DuckfromPortal
Rookie

Current Game: TSL
Maybe that there are supposed to be a similar or same name within two different file locations? Idk what that is, i have never had any problem like missing heads for any mods

Quack
DuckfromPortal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #430
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer

Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRF_Vader View Post
Original Reply:
Just a question for anyone in the know. I just downloaded and installed all the modules in this and am wondering if this is not compatible with already existing save-games? I loaded up several points and have noticed several errors, among them headless characters, a fat belaya (Wearing civilian clothes and with her stock head), et cetera.

I was wondering if starting a new game would resolve this however, it would take some time to get to the area's with this trouble and it would suck to spend so much time only to run into the same errors. So i figured i'd ask here. If it has nothing to do with using an old save, then does anyone know how i might fix these errors?

Edit: A quick update - I started a fresh game and deleted my old saves and all of my issues seem to be resolved EXCEPT for the missing heads. I am not sure what is going on there, not yet atleast. Still some missing files, or am i installing it wrong? Everything else seems to be working, and Belaya now has her new head as well. Hmmm

Edit2: Several of the error logs i've gotten while trying to figure this out

Names Differ: N_JediCounF pfbkm
Names Differ: Twilek_M twilek_m05
Names Differ: Twilek_M twilek_m06

I believe this to be related to the missing heads i'm seeing. What it means however? I have no idea.
There should have been a heads.2da and appearance.2da in the download, and these are what controls your issue. Specifically, the heads.2da.

Also, if you have KotOR Tool, chek to make sure the appearance.2da has the same number in the backuphead column...

All of my mods are available on Deadlystream.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

Check out WalkSwitch, the Walkmesh-changing tool!
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-17-2014, 09:35 PM   #431
SRF_Vader
Rookie

Still no luck. I tried using Kotor tool but I don't know enough to identify the issue. You said see if the backup heads has the same number but most don't even have a number in backupheads. I'll keep Trying to figure it out. If anyone else has any luck let me know.

Old 03-24-2014, 02:56 PM   #432
Christos K
Forumite

I was able to have some luck with the missing heads issues. From the NPC Override, I manually re-installed all the .txi, .tga, .mdl, .mdx files. Yet Lur Arka Sulas' head is still missing. I'm not sure what files Lur Arka Sulas uses but if someone could tell me what his .utc is I could probably find out and fix the issue (on my end at least)

Just checking through the game. I also found missing heads on the middle twilek that encounters Calo Nord in the cantina. As well as one female commoner in the cantina. In the upper city cantina there is a male commoner with a missing head.

Gonto Yas on Manaan is missing a head. The Port Authority twilek on Korriban is missing a head. All the Echani heads appear to be missing. (This may be linked with the missing commoners as seen in the Taris cantinas)

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.

Last edited by Christos K; 03-24-2014 at 03:33 PM.
Old 04-05-2014, 12:40 AM   #433
Christos K
Forumite

I'm sorry for bumping this thread but I was hoping to get some help with getting this mod to work/fixed. I know others were having the same issues as me as well.

Old 04-05-2014, 05:56 PM   #434
Darth Hayze
Rookie

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
@Christos: Did you try a clean install?

Now, I did discover few things in regards to BoS that weren't taken care of with the compatibility pieces. The banter.dlg is not compatible. Not too huge of an issue, as I just kept the one from BoS.

Now, I juts need to actually try all this out. This looks to be a great mod. I'm glad you finally released it After your DA:O mod, this is great!

Darth Hayze is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-06-2014, 01:11 AM   #435
Christos K
Forumite

A clean install is a last resort for me. The # of mods I would have to re-download and install would be incredibly time consuming plus the personal edits and fixes I have made lol.

I was hoping it would just be a matter of editing the right .2da file.

Old 04-07-2014, 09:54 PM   #436
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRF_Vader View Post
Still no luck. I tried using Kotor tool but I don't know enough to identify the issue. You said see if the backup heads has the same number but most don't even have a number in backupheads. I'll keep Trying to figure it out. If anyone else has any luck let me know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christos K View Post
I'm sorry for bumping this thread but I was hoping to get some help with getting this mod to work/fixed. I know others were having the same issues as me as well.
The issues with the invisible heads wasn't - at least probably - caused by mod incompatibilities. It was actually due to the fact that SpaceAlex had forgotten some head models when compiling all the files into one central location. However, due to his generosity in making the whole pack a modder's resource, I have created a fix for the issue. You can get it here.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2014, 12:29 PM   #437
Kainzorus Prime
My vision is augmented

Current Game: Deus Ex series
Contest winner - Modding 
I'm curious, what exactly does the 'No banter limit' component of the mod do? I assume it's something along the lines of 'I don't have to be level 14 to advance the personal histories of party members that they will tell me about'.

Kainzorus Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-08-2014, 11:54 PM   #438
Christos K
Forumite

THANK you again FG for this awesome fix and you too Alex for this awesome mod!

Old 04-10-2014, 04:42 AM   #439
SRF_Vader
Rookie

+1 FG. Definitely appreciated.

Old 06-13-2014, 02:02 PM   #440
dark paradise.
Lurker

Hi! Um, I'm new, and I absolutely love your Enhancement Pack! Thank you for deciding to release it! I'm having a little trouble with it unfortunately though.

I installed the the Jedi Knight/Master Robes, and some of the robes from that pack are overwriting the armor skins. The ones that I've seen are the Heavy Combat Suit, Republic Mod Suit, and the Bonadan Alloy Heavy Suit. And it seems to only effect the PC, when I put the armors on the others in my party, they work just fine. My playthrough is still on Taris, so I'm not sure if there are any more being effected.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Last edited by dark paradise.; 06-13-2014 at 06:56 PM.
dark paradise. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > K1 Enhancement Pack