lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: NWN 2
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-15-2008, 10:59 PM   #1
dewayne26
Rookie

NWN 2

Sorry to post this here. But i spent the hour trying to register my nwn 2 Gold at bioware forums...

But i had a couple quick questions.

1. When I first got the game today. I only had the main sory installed for a long time. I just installed motb. all the sudden my camera angle changed in the main story.it was right behind him and on top and i cann't move it around. it just goes side to side up and down top the edge of the screen. is there anyway to set where it behind my character again?

2. are any gay romance in nwn 2?

3. Anyone having trouble registering their gold edition?

Dewayne
"The only easy day was yesterday" US Navy SEALs
dewayne26 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2008, 11:40 PM   #2
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dewayne26 View Post
is there anyway to set where it [the camera angle] behind my character again?
Not sure if I understood you there, but you can change the camera angle by hitting either the 'insert' or 'num lock' key (I don't remember which one).

Quote:
2. are any gay romance in nwn 2?
No, though it would be fairly simple to edit the dialogues in question if you wanted some. It might not look very realistic, though, as the romanceable party members make a number of allusions to your PC's gender.

Quote:
3. Anyone having trouble registering their gold edition?
Never bothered registering my copy, so I can't comment there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2008, 02:30 PM   #3
dewayne26
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Devon View Post
Not sure if I understood you there, but you can change the camera angle by hitting either the 'insert' or 'num lock' key (I don't remember which one).

No, though it would be fairly simple to edit the dialogues in question if you wanted some. It might not look very realistic, though, as the romanceable party members make a number of allusions to your PC's gender.

Never bothered registering my copy, so I can't comment there.
I resolved my camera issue have no idea what i did i'm happy again.

t was a curiousity question. Who can i romance? Male and female since i got one each gender going.

3. i gave up on registering

Dewayne
"The only easy day was yesterday" US Navy SEALs
dewayne26 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2008, 02:39 PM   #4
Pavlos
Scruffy Englishman

Current Game: Viking Warrior Poets
Quote:
t was a curiousity question. Who can i romance? Male and female since i got one each gender going.
spoiler:
In NWN2: Elanee and Casavir (you always seem to end up with one of these but you can flirt with Neeshka and Bishop)
In MotB: Gann, Kaelyn, Safia (i.e. everyone who is not a bear or an insane collection of evil spirits)

Obsidian doesn't believe in romance the same way BioWare did so don't be expecting anything on the scale of Baldur's Gate II.

Then again, the only game's romance subplots I've ever been convinced by is KotOR II. Creepy, unrequited stalker-love is far more likely than fairy tale romance and makes for far more compelling character development, in my opinion. Though that could just tell you more about me than the game .

Edit: As to your trouble registering the Gold Edition then I can only suggest posting on the NWN2 section of the BioWare boards, someone may be able to help.

StarWarsKnights.com -- News and features will be returning shortly...

I 'gin to be a-weary of the sun,
And wish the estate o' the world were now undone.
Pavlos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > NWN 2