Right now, it's better to say what we don't know than what we do know. I'll try to update this as info comes in.
1. When is SW:TOR going to be released? We don't know. '09 or '10 is the best guess.
2. What races and classes will there be? We don't know.
3. Will there be Jedi and Sith? Yes.
4. What platforms will the game be on? PC for sure, we don't know about any others at this time.
5. What are the system specs? We don't know. Since MMOs generally want as many players as possible, my guess is the system reqs will try to be as inclusive as possible. That means I don't think you're going to have to have the latest tech to run the game.
6. What's the game going to cost? There's no info on that yet.
7. Is it going to be a persistent world or instanced, or both? It is supposed to be heavily story-driven and your choices are supposed to have effects on your companions. My best guess is there will be instances but I don't know how much or how open the game will be.
8. Will there be space fighting? We don't know.
9. What time period is it set in? 300 years after Kotor and TSL
10. Are Revan and the Exile in it? The devs implied neither would be back.
I'll post more as things come up or answers come in.
For more information, see the Bioware FAQ: