lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: what Kreia has to do with K.O.T.O.R 3 yes she really is involved in it
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Jedi Master Revan
Rookie

what Kreia has to do with K.O.T.O.R 3 yes she really is involved in it

well in some way anyway she knows the the Mandalorians have a part to play with Revan's departure into the unknown regions and she knows more than she says or tells the Exile proof has been shown by a viedo on youtube by the tehprincessj, thanks princess even if you didn't know that you hrecored vital info on this topic :P, what do you think or this proof
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RK8ni6...eature=related
Jedi Master Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
I think Kreia only knew about the true sith. I don't think she was in contact with them
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2008, 07:05 PM   #3
Nedak
Beelzebozo

LucasCast Jingle Composer Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter 
I bet all of these characters will play a role in TOR
Nedak is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2008, 11:43 PM   #4
Hayden Kered
Veteran

Helpful! 
Characters and stories from KotOR and TSL will more than likely only be mentioned in TOR. There is still that 300 year gap in which a lot can happen. The Republic and the Galaxy is not going to carry on about Revan, the Mandalorian Wars, and the Jedi Civil War for 300+ Years!

@Jedi Master Revan: There is no K3! TOR is not it because K3 would have to follow close behind the stories of K1 and K2, in which TOR does not due to its time line.

BTW, the video link you posted was actually hosted by JediShemL, not tehprincessj! Just so you know.

I QUIT LF!
Hayden Kered is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-18-2008, 05:33 PM   #5
Jedi Master Revan
Rookie

ok i was watching one of her videos at the time as well, she wasnt in contact with Revan but she must of known something about the 'true sith' she hoped that she could do something that she thought Revan had not accomplished beside her own goal, she believed that by destroying the force she could stop the 'true sith' threat and so let the republic dominate space comfortably once more and let the force wielders suffer and die out, that's how i interpret it, what do you think? and Hayden i never said that tor was K.O.T.O.R 3, and i just expressed my views on the connections kreia has with the next K.O.T.O.R, and anyway the mmo doesn't count ^^, i am very dissapointed that they decided to concentrate there efforts on an mmo instead of an rpg, i mean i would rather have an rpg of the new tor that an mmo and the republic don't need to carry on about all that including Revan, they don't know where he went remember, they should of realised by now in K.O.T.O.R 2 that Revan was not in republic known space, and i am pretty sure that Kreia has had a glimpse of the new K.O.T.O.R that is being developed as we speak :P damn her i wish i had that sort of power!
Old 12-22-2008, 02:39 PM   #6
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
But Kreia's dead!

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-22-2008, 11:37 PM   #7
Darca Lar
Forumite

Current Game: Dragon Age Origins
Yet her irritating cryptics haunt fans still!

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow, a mystery. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the present.
Darca Lar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2008, 01:51 PM   #8
zemegauser
Rookie

Irritating?!

I loved Kreia, and it was always so interesting to hear her talk and manipulate your teammates. My favorite character out of both KOTORS!
zemegauser is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2008, 02:12 PM   #9
Blix
Veteran

She was interesting to me too at first (cool even), but after I decided to take the path I really wanted to take, and do what I really wanted to do she became an unbearable nag whom I wanted to push over the railing at Nar Shaddaa.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:17 PM   #10
Jedi Master Revan
Rookie

i know shes's dead, however she helped the exile and she deffinately knew what she was doing and getting into, however she didn't expect herself to die i think, even then she knew what would happen next, for the location of Revan she could only assume and i guess she had a much better idea of Revan's location than most organic beings in the known universe except the 'true sith' assassins and spies you know and maybe a few top gangs that are helping the 'true sith'.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:17 AM   #11
The_Catto
The Rhythm Schism

Current Game: KotOR
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
The True Sith are supposed to be lying low in the Unknown Regions so I highly doubt any gangs would know of them. But, who knows how they planned thier inevitable return to the galaxy.

Kreia will always be my most favorite character of the Kotor series but not even she could know everything. Reban's position was unknown to her. Only speculation was her guide in that area.

The_Catto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #12
Blix
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_BFA View Post
Revan's position was unknown to her. Only speculation was her guide in that area.
Which hopefully the KOTOR comics will elaborate on...

Old 01-09-2009, 04:39 AM   #13
The_Catto
The Rhythm Schism

Current Game: KotOR
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
^^ One can only hope
Am thinking of investing in starting to get that series.

The_Catto is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2009, 05:58 PM   #14
thundrfang1
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zemegauser View Post
Irritating?!

I loved Kreia, and it was always so interesting to hear her talk and manipulate your teammates. My favorite character out of both KOTORS!
ARE YOU CRAZY!? I hated Kreia! She was just an annoying idiot who wanted to kill a quarter of the people in the galaxy including herself thinking it would end war.
thundrfang1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > what Kreia has to do with K.O.T.O.R 3 yes she really is involved in it