lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: KOTOR 1+2: Vista Fix & Windows 7 Report
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2009, 04:55 PM   #201
Thats No Moon
Lurker

Awesome! So The drive arrived today and right off the bat the game works after the 1.0b update. Didn't have to replace anything and installed the program in compatibility mode Awesome job Microsoft for windows 7 (not so much for vista).

Here's my specs for anyone who is still troubleshooting

Lenovo x200 intel dual-core with integrated graphics
Windows 7

What solved the problem: Using game disc instead of iso.

Thanks again for keeping this forum updated with suggestions and fixes! Good luck to anyone still having issues.
Thats No Moon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2009, 09:08 AM   #202
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Notable contributor Helpful! Folder extraordinaire LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thats No Moon View Post
What solved the problem: Using game disc instead of iso....
good to see someone is actually following Old Uncle Astro's instructions

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Astrotoy7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-30-2009, 11:40 PM   #203
-LOC-
Lurker

Question KOTOR Windows 7 Video Size

Hi everyone, I have a bit of an issue with KOTOR not playing nice with Windows 7. I had KOTOR installed on the same machine in Vista. It ran it perfectly and at full screen too. But then I installed Windows 7. I eventually got around to installing KOTOR back onto the machine and tried to play it. It will not play KOTOR at full screen. Instead I get a small video box with black boarders all around it--even on 1028x768. It'll go in game and I can play no problem but it's really annoying especially since it played so beautifully in Vista. Is there anything I can do to fix this thing so I don't strain my eyes to play?

BTW: I'm going to try it using XPM later to see if that helps any and I'll edit this accordingly.

COMP SPECS:
ASUS Laptop
Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 2.5 GH
Nvidia GeForce 9600m GS 1 GB dedicated
4 GB RAM
Windows 7 Ultimate x86_64 RETAIL
-LOC- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-31-2009, 10:59 AM   #204
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

I used the widescreen patch for this IIRC.

>>this post belongs in the 'KOTOR in Vista/Win 7' thread - so read through that for some tested solutions.

*merges with KOTOR thread*

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Old 11-14-2009, 03:42 AM   #205
rhinohoops8
Rookie

Evil Q, did you change the site for the SecuRom fixes? Because not I don't know what to download or where to download it from? Can you help? Once I download it, I just need to put it in my folder and I'm good to go, but I need to download it first. Thanks!
rhinohoops8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2009, 12:21 PM   #206
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Oh, God; they took the links down.

From their main page, click on "support for popular titles" and you'll find KotOR 1&2. Then download their diagnostic tool, jump through their stupid hoops and they'll give you a link to the files.

SecuROM. What a bunch of damned control freaks.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-14-2009, 03:06 PM   #207
rhinohoops8
Rookie

I downloaded the diagnostic tool, but do I have to run the setup and then install it?
Old 11-14-2009, 07:17 PM   #208
Q
The one who knocks

Yeah.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Old 11-14-2009, 07:40 PM   #209
rhinohoops8
Rookie

Ok, so I install it and run the update thing, and it get's to step 2 (Download available online update), then a message pops up that says "The information was successfully collected and stored in the following file
"C:\AnalysisLog.sr0"
Please Contact Customer Support for forwarding instructions."
Then I try to open the file, but it says 'Windows cannot open the file'
Then I can search for a file off my computer or search for one online. I choose search online, and the internet can't find it. It says the file is unknown.

This sucks!!!! I had it and I had to reset my computer and this happens!!!!
Old 11-14-2009, 07:51 PM   #210
Q
The one who knocks

Dude, calm down, contact customer support and send them that file. They will then send you a download link for the update.

-Toker
Old 11-14-2009, 08:04 PM   #211
rhinohoops8
Rookie

Alright, did that. They sent me an email that says it has an attachment, but I open it and there's no attachment. They also said they'd come to me asap, so i guess I just wait?
Old 11-14-2009, 08:06 PM   #212
Q
The one who knocks

I guess.

-Toker
Old 11-14-2009, 08:28 PM   #213
Astrotoy7
A Face from The Past

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinohoops8 View Post
They also said they'd come to me asap, so i guess I just wait?
Securom are coming to your place ?? Dont give them any cookies!! Jackasses

mtfbwya

Asinus asinum fricat
Old 11-15-2009, 11:13 PM   #214
rhinohoops8
Rookie

Oh believe me, I won't. I think I might just sock them in the face. Here's the exact email:

Thank you for your e-mail.

This is an automatic generated message. Please do not answer to this e-mail!

Your message for the SecuROM support team:

Subject: KOTOR 2 Vista Update
Game/Program: KOTOR 2
Message: I downloaded the SecuRom Diagnostic Tool and am trying to update KOTOR 2. Can you send me a download link for the update please?
Date, Time: 14.11.2009, 23:59

We will come back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

SecuROM Support Team
SecuROM on the web: http://www.securom.com or http://support.securom.com
Old 11-17-2009, 10:28 PM   #215
rhinohoops8
Rookie

Alright, they gave me the download and I tried replacing it, but it won't 'replace' it. It will just stay there. I tried it and it still says 'KOTOR 2 has stopped working'. Do I NEED a new sound msl or whatever file? Or is that not necessary anymore.

Here's the new link. Try it out and see if it works for you guys:

http://download.securom.com/support/001665/swkotor2.zip
Old 11-18-2009, 12:13 AM   #216
Q
The one who knocks

It sure does, and thank you.

As for the mss32.dll, I thought that Astro said that it wasn't necessary (I just recently installed Windows 7 and haven't tried to install either of the KotORs yet), but I don't think that it would hurt to try using the file that was updated for Vista.

-Toker
Old 11-27-2009, 09:59 PM   #217
rhinohoops8
Rookie

Strange... I can't seem to get mine to work now. Can you tell me what you did please? And your welcome for the site. I'm glad I could be of assistance since I've caused so much trouble.
Old 11-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #218
Q
The one who knocks

What do you mean that it "won't replace it"?

Did you unzip the file?

-Toker
Old 12-03-2009, 11:31 PM   #219
rhinohoops8
Rookie

It doesn't say "Something, something, windows found same file...Would you like to replace the file?"
And how do you unzip it? If you just extract it, then I already tried that. :/
Old 12-03-2009, 11:41 PM   #220
Q
The one who knocks

Try moving the original swkotor.exe to a safe place first (or renaming it) and then extract the fixed file to your game folder.

-Toker
Old 12-08-2009, 05:25 PM   #221
grinreper0
Lurker

please help

ive been reading this feed and i am out of options so il just ask. i have windows 7, intel 965 family chpiset, celeron prosesor @ 2 ghz, acording to canyourunit.com and the games self checking sistem i can run this game. i even had vista and lost it over this (long story). i always get the same msgs "game crashes on startup" and simply refuses to run. i have replaced the mss file, i have changed the flipping policey to "blit"on the intel GMA, i have run in compability mode, as well as fallowed all steps in post 1. i am really desprete, this happend while in vista AND in windows 7, yet game runs on my other computer. plz help me out, im so sorry to bump this feed but im disprete (kotor 1 btw)
grinreper0 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2009, 07:49 PM   #222
Q
The one who knocks

Are you using the "swkotor.exe" fixed by SecuROM?

-Toker
Old 12-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #223
grinreper0
Lurker

thanks for the quick response, no i havent, the link in the earlier posts is broken
Old 12-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #224
Q
The one who knocks

Read this page from post 205 on. When they give you the link, please post it here.

I'm pretty sure that we can't host that file at a place like FileFront because of legal considerations, and SecuROM keeps changing the links.

-Toker
Old 12-08-2009, 11:49 PM   #225
Arjen
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinreper0 View Post
ive been reading this feed and i am out of options so il just ask. i have windows 7, intel 965 family chpiset, celeron prosesor @ 2 ghz, acording to canyourunit.com and the games self checking sistem i can run this game. i even had vista and lost it over this (long story). i always get the same msgs "game crashes on startup" and simply refuses to run. i have replaced the mss file, i have changed the flipping policey to "blit"on the intel GMA, i have run in compability mode, as well as fallowed all steps in post 1. i am really desprete, this happend while in vista AND in windows 7, yet game runs on my other computer. plz help me out, im so sorry to bump this feed but im disprete (kotor 1 btw)
I have the same problem "the game crashes on starup" I and put it in XP compatibility mode and only rarely work’s, I have Windows 7 (x64), Amd Phenom II 2.6 and a ATI Radeon HD 4670, what I cant do to solve the problem?? Is Kotor 1 by the way
Arjen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2009, 12:17 AM   #226
Q
The one who knocks

Did you read the first two posts in this thread? If so, what fixes have you used?

-Toker
Old 12-09-2009, 12:27 AM   #227
Arjen
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Q View Post
Did you read the first two posts in this thread? If so, what fixes have you used?
I donwload the SecureRom Diacnostic tool and installed but I run the program and nothing only said's Update Progres nothing happens, and I install KOTOR I'm not running by an ISO
Old 12-09-2009, 12:32 AM   #228
Q
The one who knocks

Sorry, but I didn't get all of that. Was KotOR installed when you downloaded, installed and ran SecuROM's tool?

-Toker
Old 12-09-2009, 12:36 AM   #229
Arjen
Lurker

when I installing kotor 1 I did using the discs. I did't using an image.
then today download the SecuRom... and actually still run "updating" the kotor.exe, how takes updated the file???

Last edited by Arjen; 12-09-2009 at 12:45 AM.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #230
Q
The one who knocks

Well, it appears to be ~9MB. If you're on a dial-up connection, it would take a while.

-Toker
Old 12-09-2009, 01:18 AM   #231
Arjen
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Q View Post
Well, it appears to be ~9MB. If you're on a dial-up connection, it would take a while.
I have 1mb connection, another thing a run the update option of the kotor and have the 1.03 version, Is that what the program is doing?
Old 12-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #232
Q
The one who knocks

To be honest, I don't know what it's doing.

It's supposed to spit out some type of analysis file, which you then forward to SecuROM support. They analyze the file to make sure you haven't stolen the game, and then they send you a download link for an updated swkotor.exe.

-Toker
Old 12-09-2009, 01:49 AM   #233
Arjen
Lurker

mmm ok i will wait but shows no progress
Old 12-09-2009, 11:44 AM   #234
grinreper0
Lurker

well i downloadad the securom thing and they mailed me the link, i replaced the other .exe file as they instructed, but now when it starts, i get a window saying "emulator detected" and then it just does nothing....kinda exiting, first time i get a diffrent error, since up to this point it just crashed so i guess thats progress xP, now what?
Old 12-09-2009, 10:46 PM   #235
Arjen
Lurker

The securom don't work in my game, what I can do for play kotor
After this I set compatibility mode "Xp SP2" and "Run as administrator". Then configured to maximum resoltion and the rest set to default.
The game launched but after the Lucas Arts logo the game went black screen to bakground in the taskbar.
To close it I needed to use the Task Manager and kill the Program.

Last edited by Arjen; 12-10-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 01:11 AM   #236
Q
The one who knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by grinreper0 View Post
well i downloadad the securom thing and they mailed me the link, i replaced the other .exe file as they instructed, but now when it starts, i get a window saying "emulator detected" and then it just does nothing....kinda exiting, first time i get a diffrent error, since up to this point it just crashed so i guess thats progress xP, now what?
You need the actual game disk and not an image file or a copy.

Could you kindly provide the download link that they gave you? You'd be helping other people to not have to jump through the same hoops that you did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjen View Post
The securom don't work in my game, what I can do for play kotor
I'm asking grinreper0 to provide the link that he got, which is to the very file that you need. I would have done this myself, but I just recently installed Windows 7 and I don't have either game installed right now.

-Toker

Last edited by Q; 12-10-2009 at 01:58 AM.
Old 12-10-2009, 07:54 AM   #237
grinreper0
Lurker

so in other words i cant play the game? i dont understand why since i CAN play the game on my other computer... heres the link you asked for
http://download.securom.com/support/000056/swkotor.zip
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 AM   #238
Arjen
Lurker

I donwload the swkotor.zip but tell's me than I don't have a cd, do you have another solution?

Edit:I install VMWare Workstation whit XP and install kotor on it, but now gave me and error on the requeriments, the OpenGl on the VM is not compatible or sometime like that

Last edited by Arjen; 12-12-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:56 PM   #239
jono5617
Lurker

Has anyone else had the problem of the game crashing immediatly after the introduction movie at start of new game (after character creation). Sorry if this is already posted i have looked for a while and cant find anything.
jono5617 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2009, 05:45 AM   #240
poodiddly
Lurker

Unhappy KOTORI LEVIATHON CRASH

Hi guys i'm new to all this stuff, so please bare with me if i'm being stupid.

I can run Kotor I on vista 64 with no issues, right until the end of the leviathon level. After you have left Bastilla behind to fight Malak, and have entered the Ebon Hawk you have to shot all the fighters. It is as soon as i have shot the last fighter and it tries to load to the next level or cut scene that it crashes. At first it happened with the ''Best of PC'' version, so i ordered the orginal, got all the way back to the same point and the same is still happening. The error report is:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: swkotor.exe
Application Version: 1.0.3.0
Application Timestamp: 00000000
Fault Module Name: swkotor.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.3.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 001fb803
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
Additional Information 1: 0774
Additional Information 2: e26977578855e2637f4d717e90e466ab
Additional Information 3: 1ac6
Additional Information 4: 02c0455592725ced0ee0adf3523662e9

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

My specs are:

------------------
System Information
------------------
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6001) Service Pack 1 (6001.vistasp1_gdr.090805-0102)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: AMD Phenom(tm) 9950 Quad-Core Processor (4 CPUs), ~2.6GHz
Memory: 8190MB RAM
Page File: 1569MB used, 14866MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 10
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 6.00.6001.18000 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 2: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce 9800 GT
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0614&SUBSYS_30401771&REV_A2
Display Memory: 4077 MB
Dedicated Memory: 1005 MB
Shared Memory: 3071 MB
Current Mode: 1680 x 1050 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,n vwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver Version: 8.17.0011.9562 (English)
DDI Version: 10
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 11/21/2009 02:34:54, 11775080 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: n/a
WHQL Date Stamp: n/a
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4554-11CF-9B51-4B101CC2C535}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0614
SubSys ID: 0x30401771
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Revision ID: 0x00A2
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

I have carried out ALL the steps from posts 1 and 2 and none of this seems to make a difference. I've fiddled about with all the config settings, turned movies on/off, everything i can think of. Have read all of the other posts and there appears to be no other mention of this issue.

I really want to be able to finish this game .

Please can you help?
poodiddly is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > General Tech Discussion > KOTOR 1+2: Vista Fix & Windows 7 Report