Narshadaa 18 20.93%
Korriban 45 52.33%
Malacore 11 12.79%
Peragus 17 19.77%
Ebon hawk 16 18.60%
Harbinger 12 13.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-16-2008, 04:35 AM   #1
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Unhappy Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released

TSL VISUAL ENHANCEMENT VER 3 in 2011

CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN PLEASE

Thanks to all who supported version one and gave me the drive to improve the mod

Thanks to Dstoney for letting me mod the droid planet

Thanks to Fred Tetra for the k tool

Skyboxes were made by Necromancer and Hazel

CLOSE THIS THREAD DOWN PLEASE

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
JEDI.ACADEMY. HI REZ LIGHTING--MODELS ON MOD DB--VE-2013--TSL V.E. 2012--KOTOR 2012......

OTHER
Show spoiler

Last edited by Xarwarz; 04-26-2010 at 01:32 AM. Reason: END THREAD NOTICE
Xarwarz is offline   you may:
Old 12-16-2008, 12:14 PM   #2
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Thanks for all of your hard work.

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may:
Old 12-16-2008, 12:19 PM   #3
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Great, the last one was good but had things I disagreed with, is the ebon hawke still metallic?

HK-42 is offline   you may:
Old 12-16-2008, 12:26 PM   #4
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arátoeldar View Post
Thanks for all of your hard work.
Thank you for your support

Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-42 View Post
Great, the last one was good but had things I disagreed with, is the ebon hawke still metallic?
Yes it is if you mean the lack of presence of a metallic shine interior well with the type of ibl i used i had to pick between lit area lighting or the old way in which i added the shine myself

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
JEDI.ACADEMY. HI REZ LIGHTING--MODELS ON MOD DB--VE-2013--TSL V.E. 2012--KOTOR 2012......

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 12-16-2008, 12:28 PM   #5
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarwarz View Post
Thank you for your support

Yes it is if you mean the lack of presence of a metallic shine interior well with the type of ibl i used i had to pick between lit area lighting or the old way in which i added the shine myself
I mean the outside, in version one you changed it to a metallic color.
Btw great job on Dantooine

HK-42 is offline   you may:
Old 12-16-2008, 12:57 PM   #6
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK-42 View Post
I mean the outside, in version one you changed it to a metallic color.
Btw great job on Dantooine
Ah ok yes it is it just has an environment shine to it. Yes i think dantooine came out nice also khoonda interior

The only thing bugging me about dantooine is i cant find that grass texture no where to change it

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 12-16-2008, 03:11 PM   #7
Jammy-Jedi
Rookie

WOW
Nice work Xarwarz this looks amazing would "REALISTIC NAR SHADDAA SKYBOX" by Sharen Thrawn, work with you enhancement of Nar Shaddaa? also whats changed in the PLC file?

This is a story you will tell your grandchildren; and mightily bored they'll be.
Jammy-Jedi is offline   you may:
Old 12-16-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy-Jedi View Post
WOW
Nice work Xarwarz this looks amazing would "REALISTIC NAR SHADDAA SKYBOX" by Sharen Thrawn, work with you enhancement of Nar Shaddaa? also whats changed in the PLC file?
Yes the narshadaa skybox will work. PLC files some look good others don't see i would have to reconstruct the majority of these textures from scratch and at better resolution. If somebody would like to do that they can but as for now it is how it is.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 12-16-2008, 09:12 PM   #9
logan essex
Rookie

will there be a place I can download it all from 1 file?

[TSL] Harbinger New Decor~[TSL] Ebon Hawk Reskin ~[TSL] Ravager New Decor ~[TSL] Onderon New Decor ~[TSL] Logan Essex's Ebon Hawk Interior
logan essex is offline   you may:
Old 12-17-2008, 02:57 AM   #10
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan essex View Post
will there be a place I can download it all from 1 file?
hey logan long time no chat well files are divided into planets because the file maxed out at 1.2 gigs, for some people that would take days so to be fair it allows people to try a planet right away.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 12-17-2008, 03:38 PM   #11
zbyl2

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder 
First of all, awesome mod!
First planet I saw with your textures was Dantooine. It was awesome! I couldn't find anything I wouldn't like there. Same thing with Harbringer. Great job man!
But... textures for landing arm of M4-78 doesn't fit well in my personal opinion. They just look to... nice, especially with skyboxes from Stoney's mod. Plus I don't like doors, but well, it's just me. Other places on planet are really good (except some "blue stuff" in central zone, but can we can ignore it). If I may suggest sth, you should make those textures a bit darker, maybe add some rust.
GUI was pretty good, though I think darkside version was a bit... to red? Also, I don't like a logo. Not very Kotor-like, I think. Anyway, I'd love if you could change all "pictures" of Force Powiers\Feats into that style. Any chance?
Korriban, planet that was the best in first version of this mod, as well as Peragus, is still very, very good. When I played v. 1.0 I thought it's impossible to make it better, but now, I changed my mind - you did it a lot better
One thing should be changed on Ravager - doors. They just looks too "new", Ravager is very old ship. Would be awesome if you'd redo it.
Nar Shaada... walking through all modules took me awhile. Anyway, it was quite good, I especially like G0T0's Yacht. It's very different but... good. Jekk'Jekk Tarr also was pretty well done. Plus I love this "Xarwarz" text in one of monitors in Docks Thing I didn't like on NS are doors, that looks very weird (especially in landing pad module), and cantina's textures (well, those are quite cool, but should be changed. Same texture is using somewhere in Refugee sector and it doesn't look good there).
Next planet, Onderon. Well, great job here, though I prefer Palace from first version. But it's just me rest of planet is pefect.
I love Telos restoration zone! Man, it is so awesome! Why didn't Obsidian make it that way? It is how it should look like. I will never delete those textures, I'm sure of it. However, Citadel Station wasn't so good. Well, most of it looks okay, though I don't like it in few places. First, floor near enter to Cantina, I think there's to many colores in it. Next, floor in TSF's station. It doesn't fit to this place. Again, to many colores. Last thing I don't like is wall's texture in Ithorian's house. To green, I think it would look better if you'd use some different texture here.
Didn't try Dxun and Malachor, but anyway, I can give you 9/10. If you'd change some Telos textures, some doors on Ravager and NS and of course, "fix" M4-78, I'd give you 10. Thanks for making this!

Ah, and, what was change in Creature\Droid files? It's quite big, and I prefer to know what I'm downloading.

BTW, It's Malachor, not Malacore, and Ravager, not Ravenger

Last edited by zbyl2; 04-21-2009 at 01:32 PM.
zbyl2 is offline   you may:
Old 12-17-2008, 04:01 PM   #12
memarik

Current Game: Elder Scrolls IV
very nice i like it

Mandalorian Mod Revival -
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=196617

Team Mandalore -
http://mandaloretheshadow.webs.com/index.htm

"You listen to Cassus Fett, and your son's sons will have nothing to do—because you'll have conquered everything!"
―Cassus Fett to Gormer
memarik is offline   you may:
Old 12-17-2008, 05:03 PM   #13
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbyl2 View Post
First of all, awesome mod!
First planet I saw with your textures was Dantooine. It was awesome! I couldn't find anything I wouldn't like there. Same thing with Harbringer. Great job man!
But... textures for landing arm of M4-78 doesn't fit well in my personal opinion. They just look to... nice, especially with skyboxes from Stoney's mod. Plus I don't like doors, but well, it's just me. Other places on planet are really good (except some "blue stuff" in central zone, but can we can ignore it). If I may suggest sth, you should make those textures a bit darker, maybe add some rust.
GUI was pretty good, though I think darkside version was a bit... to red? Also, I don't like a logo. Not very Kotor-like, I think. Anyway, I'd love if you could change all "pictures" of Force Powiers\Feats into that style. Any chance?
Korriban, planet that was the best in first version of this mod, as well as Peragus, is still very, very good. When I played v. 1.0 I thought it's impossible to make it better, but now, I changed my mind - you did it a lot better
One thing should be changed on Ravager - doors. They just looks too "new", Ravager is very old ship. Would be awesome if you'd redo it.
Nar Shaada... walking through all modules took me awhile. Anyway, it was quite good, I especially like G0T0's Yacht. It's very different but... good. Jekk'Jekk Tarr also was pretty well done. Plus I love this "Xarwarz" text in one of monitors in Docks Thing I didn't like on NS are doors, that looks very weird (especially in landing pad module), and cantina's textures (well, those are quite cool, but should be changed. Same texture is using somewhere in Refugee sector and it doesn't look good there).
Next planet, Onderon. Well, great job here, though I prefer Palace from first version. But it's just me rest of planet is pefect.
I love Telos restoration zone! Man, it is so awesome! Why didn't Obsidian make it that way? It is how it should look like. I will never delete those textures, I'm sure of it. However, Citadel Station wasn't so good. Well, most of it looks okay, though I don't like it in few places. First, floor near enter to Cantina, I think there's to many colores in it. Next, floor in TSF's station. It doesn't fit to this place. Again, to many colores. Last thing I don't like is wall's texture in Ithorian's house. To green, I think it would look better if you'd use some different texture here.
Didn't try Dxun and Malachor, but anyway, I can give you 9/10. If you'd change some Telos textures, some doors on Ravager and NS and of course, "fix" M4-78, I'd give you 10. Thanks for making this!

Ah, and, what was change in Creature\Droid files? It's quite big, and I prefer to know what I'm downloading.

lol it's propadly the longest thing (or at last one of) I ever wrote in English,
First off i'm so glad you liked it.

Force powers-Yes finishing the rest of the icons is on my list to do

Ravenger- The doors i'll look into that the only thing is the same doors are used on the droid planet but still rust is appropriate there too

Narshadaa- Yea i'll have to change the color on those doors

Telos-I'll take a look at some of the mentioned issue there

Creature-droid file- are enhance skins of the animal/machine enemies on the planets

Thank you for the suggestions
Quote:
Originally Posted by memarik View Post
very nice i like it
Appreciated

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 12-17-2008, 05:12 PM   #14
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
Very cool.

Any way to get a hold of v1?

Most of the links in the v1 thread don't work anymore.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may:
Old 12-17-2008, 05:29 PM   #15
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
Very cool.

Any way to get a hold of v1?

Most of the links in the v1 thread don't work anymore.
I don't know what filefront did with the majority of the textures when i emailed them they said my file has become part of their files what ever that means sorry....

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 12-23-2008, 10:45 AM   #16
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
I'm really starting to post more on mods that I've downloaded. This makes my 100th post. So modders like yourself who make great mods will start getting more praise from me. You also need to post a screenshot for malachor V, creatures/droids, and the GUI.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Last edited by ZimmMaster; 12-23-2008 at 11:45 AM.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may:
Old 12-24-2008, 03:00 AM   #17
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
I'm really starting to post more on mods that I've downloaded. This makes my 100th post. So modders like yourself who make great mods will start getting more praise from me. You also need to post a screenshot for malachor V, creatures/droids, and the GUI.
Yea maybe ill add those later thanks for trying out the mod enjoy

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 12-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #18
cwby74
Rookie

Great work xarwarz, ive still got your version 1 mods for this have use them with all my mods so far, so i will more than likely be giving this one a definite download. Keep Up the great work.
cwby74 is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2008, 11:01 PM   #19
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
I'm really starting to post more on mods that I've downloaded. This makes my 100th post. So modders like yourself who make great mods will start getting more praise from me.
yeah i'm sure that means a lot to them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may:
Old 12-30-2008, 11:43 PM   #20
cwby74
Rookie

if you want v1 email me if you want and i can probably send those to you if there is no objections to this.
cwby74 is offline   you may:
Old 12-31-2008, 03:01 AM   #21
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwby74 View Post
Great work xarwarz, ive still got your version 1 mods for this have use them with all my mods so far, so i will more than likely be giving this one a definite download. Keep Up the great work.
Thanks this one tops the first one by way of texture depth, quality, and look I think you like this one too

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 01-04-2009, 02:48 PM   #22
lady_baroque
Lurker

This is awesome! I registered just so that I could tell you what an amazing job you did, re-texturing the game. I especially love how Peragus looks like a real mining facility now! I have yet to go through the full game with the texture changes (I am working on it now), but your mod is definitely breathing new life into this old(er) game for me. Thanks for sharing this with us!
lady_baroque is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2009, 02:06 AM   #23
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_baroque View Post
This is awesome! I registered just so that I could tell you what an amazing job you did, re-texturing the game. I especially love how Peragus looks like a real mining facility now! I have yet to go through the full game with the texture changes (I am working on it now), but your mod is definitely breathing new life into this old(er) game for me. Thanks for sharing this with us!
Why thank you and welcome to the board. Yes peragus is how i visioned it with the right tools. i'm sure you'll find a couple of other planets that catch your eye too. well enjoy and thanks for trying the mod.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 01-08-2009, 11:50 AM   #24
SimonMY
Lurker

Thanx!

and BTW, what do i do with the files exactly? where do i put them?
SimonMY is offline   you may:
Old 01-08-2009, 03:59 PM   #25
Warb10
Lurker

Current Game: Fallout 3
1. unpack the rar-file
2. put the unzipped folder into c:/program files/LucasArts/SWKotOR2/Override (assuming u didn't change the preferences during installation)

btw thx for this mod Xarwarz.

ad astra

Last edited by Warb10; 01-08-2009 at 04:24 PM.
Warb10 is offline   you may:
Old 01-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #26
SW01
3 Years in the Lurk

Current Game: Real Life
Thumbs up

Excellent! The improvements to Korriban and Dantooine are the standout triumphs here though - the runes on the tomb walls on Korriban, and the finer details on the plains of Dantooine, really improve those planets.

The brick detail on Onderon looks great too, except where it moves onto the turrets, but still, great work!

SW01 is offline   you may:
Old 01-08-2009, 07:34 PM   #27
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:

btw thx for this mod Xarwarz.
welcome enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW01 View Post
Excellent! The improvements to Korriban and Dantooine are the standout triumphs here though - the runes on the tomb walls on Korriban, and the finer details on the plains of Dantooine, really improve those planets.

The brick detail on Onderon looks great too, except where it moves onto the turrets, but still, great work!
Yes i'm looking to change that brick texture on the turrets.

Thanks I glad you like those planets it seem korriban and Dantooine are the most popular of planets.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler

Last edited by Xarwarz; 04-16-2009 at 03:54 AM.
Old 01-08-2009, 09:24 PM   #28
Ganden
Rookie

Do I add the folder in to the Override directory, or just the individual files themselves?

Edit: Disregard. It's the folder

Last edited by Ganden; 01-08-2009 at 10:42 PM.
Ganden is offline   you may:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:27 PM   #29
Darth Aduna
Lurker

Current Game: Rock Band 2
These are awsome I loved version 1 these are even better
Darth Aduna is offline   you may:
Old 01-26-2009, 05:58 PM   #30
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
I have a hard time choosing between Dxun, Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, and Korriban. I'll give K-2 some love and go with Dxun, the waterfall and landscape looks beautiful.

Blix is offline   you may:
Old 01-27-2009, 03:59 PM   #31
DarthJacen
Forumite

I'm having a couple of problems with this mod! On the prologue, everything works well, except that the galaxy map does not spawn in the cockpit, then when I skip the prologue because of it the first movie in which the Exile comes out of the Kolto Tank to start the game does not trigger and the screen remains black before the fade-in. All the buttons in on the user interface work perfectly, even with the pitch black screen, but I cannot trigger the movie that starts the game. Will anyone help?

Search your feelings, you know it to be true
CHAMPIONS OF THE FORCE
The Best Damn Republic Guild
DarthJacen is offline   you may:
Old 01-27-2009, 04:05 PM   #32
zbyl2

Contest winner - Modding Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJacen View Post
I'm having a couple of problems with this mod! On the prologue, everything works well, except that the galaxy map does not spawn in the cockpit, then when I skip the prologue because of it the first movie in which the Exile comes out of the Kolto Tank to start the game does not trigger and the screen remains black before the fade-in. All the buttons in on the user interface work perfectly, even with the pitch black screen, but I cannot trigger the movie that starts the game. Will anyone help?
You know, it's quite impossible it happened after installing only this mod, this one only changes textures in game.
If you want help you should tell us what other mods you have installed.

Last edited by zbyl2; 01-27-2009 at 04:28 PM.
zbyl2 is offline   you may:
Old 01-27-2009, 04:55 PM   #33
DarthJacen
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbyl2 View Post
You know, it's quite impossible it happened after installing only this mod, this one only changes textures in game.
If you want help you should tell us what other mods you have installed.
Well, I do want help, so I will do my best to list them all.

Here it goes: (Imaging Jim Carrey getting stopped by the police officer on Liar Liar)

Admiralty Mod
Bao Dur Wears Jedi Robes
call of Aid tsl
clonetroopers for TSL
Stormtroopers for TSL
Imperial Officers for TSL
Sith Assassins with Lightsabers
CS Arena
High Force Powers 2.0
High Force Powers 2.1
HK Factory Reconstructed
" " 1.1
Improved AI
RedHawke's Exile Item Pack
Survival Items
Early Lightsaber for TSL
Jedi Temple
M4-78 with Jedi Temple compatibility
M4-78 Add On
M4-78 Movies v2.0
Shem's Supper Add On
" " Enhanced
Dark Side Transitions
Prequel Jedi Robes
visual effects and realistic effects
shem's Darth Sion reskin
tsl urc all version including the usm fix
Ultimate Saber Mod
<snipped>
Peragus Fixed and Peragus v1.1
RedHawke's workbench robes, gloves, belts, and masks
HQ Media patch update
HQ Music patch update
1.0b update
TSL Ambience Improvement
TSL Music Improvement
frumpless
remote influence mod
T3-M4 to R2-D2 reskin
oldflash's lightsaber, short lightsaber, and doublebladed lightsaber pack
Movie Mandalorians v3.0

And, that's about it plus I've edited all 2da, utc, uti, and ut(x) files so they the mods are compatible with one another.

CHAMPIONS OF THE FORCE

Last edited by jonathan7; 02-24-2009 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Not in a PG-13 Forum!
Old 01-28-2009, 03:49 PM   #34
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Aduna View Post
These are awsome I loved version 1 these are even better
Thanks enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Sharrak View Post
I have a hard time choosing between Dxun, Dantooine, Nar Shaddaa, and Korriban. I'll give K-2 some love and go with Dxun, the waterfall and landscape looks beautiful.
If you have a hard time deciding just use the vote poll above thanks for trying it out

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthJacen View Post
Well i did run into a problem with the HIGH LVL FORCE POWER 2.1 although i don't understand why when this mod is just textures. If you have that installed try removing it and see what happens

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Old 01-30-2009, 12:27 PM   #35
DarthJacen
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarwarz View Post
Well i did run into a problem with the HIGH LVL FORCE POWER 2.1 although i don't understand why when this mod is just textures. If you have that installed try removing it and see what happens
I tried that but the same problems come up on the Ebon Hawk and Peragus, I'm going to try uninstalling the Ebon Hawk textures, and Peragus textures to see if that brings the game back to normal, but there are so many, I hate this idea. Next time, author, use the TSL patcher, lol. I know it wouldn't necessarily fix my problems, but uninstalling this would be a lot simpler with the back up folder it creates.

CHAMPIONS OF THE FORCE
Old 02-14-2009, 05:43 AM   #36
Ganden
Rookie

For an unknown reason the colours in the game have become distorted, and I believe it's in relation to this mod.
One of the changes I've made to my computer that may affect this is updated my ATI driver to 9.1.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Old 02-15-2009, 02:32 AM   #37
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
It must be an isolated incident its the first I've heard of it. I myself am using a nividia card now but i modded it with an ati card had no probs back then. So yes has to be a driver issue

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler

Last edited by Xarwarz; 02-15-2009 at 11:14 AM.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:41 AM   #38
Ganden
Rookie

I guess I'll have to wait till 9.2 to see if the problem persists

Old 02-15-2009, 07:35 PM   #39
LordReserei
Rookie

Current Game: ST: Bridge Commander
looking at the screenshots, I just had to download 'em...great job! =D

OS: Windows XP Professional SP 3 (5.1, Build 2600) | CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) E2140 @ 1.6Ghz | RAM: 2Gb DDR | Video Card: ATI Radeon X1650 Pro 512Mb DDR2 RAM | Motherboard: AsRock 775i65G | Monitor: ViewSonic Q19wb – 19ins @ 1440x900
LordReserei is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 03:03 AM   #40
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordReserei View Post
looking at the screenshots, I just had to download 'em...great job! =D
Thanks enjoy

As far as the torrent thing i dont know this thing all together is like 1.2 gigs torrents are slow.

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD

OTHER
Show spoiler
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Enhanced Graphics 2009 IBL Final Released

Tags
2009, enhancement, graphics, tsl, visual, xarwarz