lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: jk2 suggestion (dealing with pikmin)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
iceheart11
Lurker

Current Game: jk2, spore
Wink jk2 suggestion (dealing with pikmin)

so, i wanted to see if there was some sort of pikmin mod for jk2, but i can't find any so i thought i would make a suggestion, i would do it but i can skin/model, i thought maybe a sort of reskin, or a new weapon or something were you could make it look as if you are throwing red, blue, and yellow pikmin, like how olmar does... and it would be even cooler if it could be made were the pikmin land they stand and start hitting with the leaf like in pikmin...

a heart as icy as an arctic night...
iceheart11 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-02-2009, 11:25 PM   #2
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

JO is very old... It'll be hard to find ONE good mod for it, everyone went on to JA, and now JA is practically dead... Except for a skin here and there...

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > jk2 suggestion (dealing with pikmin)