lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shinobi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #81
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
"What in the hell happened here? Who is responcible?"

Takeda looked over to Kaneda and laughed slightly.

"Some girl, she was pretty tough but fortunately I've got a few tricks hidden. Karela went after the girl and I believe Asuka did as well. Though she might be tracking the samurai that was in here. Did I mention there was a fire?"

It was quite ridiculous that all these events happened in one day, Takeda wondered what would happen next.

"So you were just with the Hokage, did he have anything to say?"
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2009, 12:31 AM   #82
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"Some girl, she was pretty tough but fortunately I've got a few tricks hidden. Karela went after the girl and I believe Asuka did as well. Though she might be tracking the samurai that was in here. Did I mention there was a fire?"

Kaneda looked at the half-burned down Ramen shop. Then back at Takeda. "Yeah, that part to me was already clear."

"So you were just with the Hokage, did he have anything to say?"

"We were given a mission briefing. Something about a bunch of savages harming the eco system of a burial site. We were asked to gather some volunteers for this mission."
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2009, 12:42 AM   #83
LadyRevan
Rookie

Current Game: Kingdom Hearts II
Sayomi nods, as she looks at him she says "Yes... it is an artificial bijuu. It was first created by Orochimaru and lay dormant until I met the Akatsuki who, because of the fact it was not a real bijuu, did not try to steal it, rather they offered to break the seal causing it to lay dormant. Through out my travels the bijuu has been my companion of sorts, at first she was very hard to control but over time we began to come together. She is able to take on a visible form outside of my body but my body still is where she resides, when she gets angry she sometimes she becomes enough to overwhelm me for a short while using my body to speak or express her wishes. She however cannot use me to act out her wishes, she does not have that power over me. The Akatsuki, specifically Deidara, helped me name her when we first broke the seal, she is named after myself and Kyuubi (sometimes to her dismay). Her name is Syuubi and takes the form of a white wolf with 13 tails." Sayomi finishes.

Sayomi speaks again "That is all that I really know about her, other then what I've said she's considered to be as powerful as Kyuubi but is much less controlling." Sayomi finishes again.

I'm his broken doll, He's my maestro. I'm her nee-chan.. I'm they're heavenly sin..

Quote:
"Misa: I couldn't DREAM of a world without light! Ryuzaki(L): Yes, that would be quite dark."
Mood/Music:
"Tsukiakari no Michishirube Quite/Thinking"

Last edited by LadyRevan; 02-09-2009 at 12:53 AM.
LadyRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2009, 03:00 AM   #84
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"So, how long have you been training with those."

After she picked up her two blades and placed them in her sheaths again, Asuka smiled up at Akagi. "Well... about a year ago, when I was fourteen," she replied. Yes, Sensei Benjiro taught her the arts of using the swords. He too was skilled at using them. Even at an old age.

Then the thought about the girl who burnt the Ramen Shop came to her. She looked up at Akagi. "Hey! We've gotta find that girl and the other one who burnt the shop! Oh, by the way... the name's Asuka. Asuka Kyo!" The young girl added, smiling.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2009, 07:37 AM   #85
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
An artifical Kyuubi...that is so not good

"I think you need to get the seal looked at and repaired as soon as possible. The seven tails got really nervous when she broke loose."

I didn't get nervous...I was concerned

Sure you were...
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2009, 11:00 AM   #86
CommanderQ
I should go.

Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
She started at Fourteen? A good age to start, hopefully her Sensei teaches her well.

Akagi nodded,"Glad to meet you Asuka Kyo, I am Akagi Shurijima, Samurai. Let's go find this...person, whatever she is."

Akagi took out his wakizashi blade and began trudging up the steep, muddy, mountainside towards a cave that he had spied about 10 minutes earlier.

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-07-2009, 11:10 AM   #87
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi shakes her head and says "She was angry. Sometimes when she gets angry she can break a part of my "7th Seal." She cannot do anything further then that though."

Sayomi begins to get up as the wounds on her body begin to heal.

I'm his broken doll, He's my maestro. I'm her nee-chan.. I'm they're heavenly sin..

Quote:
"Misa: I couldn't DREAM of a world without light! Ryuzaki(L): Yes, that would be quite dark."
Mood/Music:
Old 02-07-2009, 06:45 PM   #88
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Before we go, you need to know the truth about your family."

"Naruto told me the story once when I was visiting him."

Karela stopped to think

"Pain had sent his bodies to try and take me alive so they could extract the nine-tailed fox. Now, this was happening when I was out training. I came back to find most of the village in ruins."

"I attacked all of Pain's bodies and eventually was captured by the Deva Path who managed to hit me with some sort of Chakra rods that immobilized me. I thought I was honestly done for. Pain was easily the strongest opponet I've ever fought...I sometimes wonder how I could have won it."

"Anyway. I thought I was going to be killed...but then my assistant here jumped in front of me and challenged Pain. She managed to drive him back before he nearly killed her. I lost control and shot up to my six tailed form when I finally managed to drive pain out of the village. "

Karela's eyes turned downwards.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 07-28-2009 at 01:27 AM.
Old 02-07-2009, 07:39 PM   #89
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"We were given a mission briefing. Something about a bunch of savages harming the eco system of a burial site. We were asked to gather some volunteers for this mission."

"Sounds interesting," Takeda thought to himself.

"Well if it isn't too late I'd like to volunteer."

Takeda waited for the answer from his fellow chunin. He wondered if anything else would happen on this odd day and why today.
Old 02-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #90
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi looks at Karela and says quietly "Why did they have to die? They were... my family... my friends." her eyes begin to tear up again as crimson tears drop to the floor.

Sayomi wiped her face with her arm as she stood up and said "I understand that this was an accident and Naruto is not to blame... but one question that lingers over me is what became of the fox? Is it still sealed inside of him? Has it been punished for it's atrocities?" Sayomi stands there her crystal blue eyes filled with crimson red tears.

Another question came to Sayomi's mind as she stood there "Was there anyone left? Are all of the Akatsuki gone?" she looked at Karela with prying eyes as if she was hoping just one of them lay in a Kohona prison or had made it out alive and was out there looking for her.

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-07-2009, 09:28 PM   #91
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Glad to meet you Asuka Kyo, I am Akagi Shurijima, Samurai. Let's go find this...person, whatever she is."

"Nice to meet ya too," Asuka replied, smiling. The she added, "And you're right. Let's go!" She then kept her two trusty blades on her hips, going up the mountainside behind Akagi. In all her life, this was her first time to meet a Samurai. Asuka then whistled when she saw a cave ahead.

"Woah. Looks kinda creepy. But I'm pretty sure that girl and the other mean girl is in there."
Old 02-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #92
CommanderQ
I should go.

Akagi stared at the cave. He froze for a second, in complete concentration. He then turned back to Asuka and nodded.

"This has to be where they are, yes."

He looked back at it.

"Well, let's go see what's inside."

He stepped into the cave.

you very much
Old 02-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #93
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi looked up at Karela and smirked as she said "It would not surprise me if Deidara made it out alive... he's good at doing that."

Sayomi cracked a smile, the first time she'd smiled in years, it felt good as she thought about having a part of her family back. Sayomi began to say "If you would take me to Naruto now I would much appreciate it." Sayomi bowed leaving herself open as a sign of good intention.

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-07-2009, 10:14 PM   #94
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Remember, if you cause trouble, You'll have to deal with the wrath of the Hokage, he's already probaly mad at you for burning his favorite resturant."

"If you'll follow me."

Karela began the trek out of the cave
Old 02-07-2009, 10:25 PM   #95
LadyRevan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevron 7 locke View Post
"Remember, if you cause trouble, You'll have to deal with the wrath of the Hokage, he's already probaly mad at you for burning his favorite resturant."

"If you'll follow me."

Karela began the trek out of the cave
Sayomi begins to follow Karela as her cloak waves in the wind and her hair dances as the wind blows.

Sayomi began as they walked "What is Naruto like? I've heard stories but I've never met him."

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-07-2009, 10:34 PM   #96
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"He's really determined, He's sorta of smart-"

He's an idiot!

He's the only reason your still alive! The villagers wanted you dead, instead he gave you a choice!

Face it! He is not the smartest guy in the world. The Hyuga girl has been watching him for years and he hasn't noticed her!

I'll give you that one...

"He's not the most observant guy in the world though...for instance, the girl I was talking about earlier, Hinata, has had a crush on him since they were little kids and he still doesn't notice! He is really tough though."

Karela squinted up ahead.

"Is that the big guy?"

That is him!

"Hey big guy! Don't attack her! Before you get any ideas, don't! She's learned the truth about what happend!"
Old 02-07-2009, 10:36 PM   #97
CommanderQ
I should go.

Akagi heard the two girls before he saw them. He immediatley glared at the evil women, or at least what he'd dubbed her as.

He stood his ground, hands resting right above his swords. He would not be caught of guard again.

you very much
Old 02-07-2009, 10:47 PM   #98
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Easy big guy...she's made her peace with the village. She wasn't evil, she was just very very angry."

"Come on, we need to get you to the village."

A short while later
Outside the Hokage's office

"Well...your about to meet the Hokage...brace yourself!"

Karela was smiling when she opend the door

The smile didn't vanish when she saw what was happening in the office

What are they doing?!

Still smiling, Karela closed the door and turned to face the mysterious lady.

"We...uh...need to leave now."

Am I in shock? Has the impossible finally happend?

I don't think I'll ever be able to unsee that...and I've seen some horrible things

No kidding...the image is stuck in my mind...

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 05-04-2009 at 03:05 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #99
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi's eyes go blank as her mouth drops and a comical bead of sweat appears on her forehead...

Sayomi beings to say "WHA-! HOLY-!" as she slams her palm onto her face.

Sayomi says as she activates her sharingan to watch "Wow... I didn't know that could be done with a sutra."

Sayomi's face quickly turns to horrible fear "Oh god.... oh my god... HOLY-" she instantly closes her eyes as her pale complexion turns bright red.

Sayomi begins to float about 3 feet off of the ground and begins to rock back and forth whispering "Why did I have to peak... why did I have to peak..."

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-08-2009, 02:25 PM   #100
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela led the way out of the building with a weird look on her face.

"I'm really sorry you had to see that...Naruto...picked up some bad habits from an Old Sensai of his..."

Karela's shock was finally starting to wear off and she could finally move her facial muscles correctly.

"I really thought he would never figure it out."

Karela looked down at her watch.

"Well, based on the fact that it's been about ten minutes since we saw...what we saw, I think it's safe to finally introduce you."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 05-04-2009 at 03:07 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #101
CommanderQ
I should go.

The Samurai took a step back with a disgusted look about his face. Apparently, Ninja leadership didn't handle itself very well, and Akagi had a strong sense of morality, despite being a fierce warrior. He shook his head and let his expression calm.

He looked to the young Asuka and said,"I think it's best if you do not listen to what they've said. It's not entirely good at your age."

He turned back to Karela and adjusted his swords, awaiting the next bits of conversation.

you very much
Old 02-08-2009, 08:53 PM   #102
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Again...I really do apologize for the Hokage's behavior. He's...better then that sometimes.

That is a lie and you know it!

Be quiet!

"For now...I say Ramen at my apartment for you and Akagi...until I'm sure the way is clear."

Karela motioned the two toward her apartment.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 05-04-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 02-08-2009, 09:55 PM   #103
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi quickly comes out of the fetal position and is floating in mid air with hungry eyes and drool coming out of her mouth as she says... "RAMEN! Did you say... RAMEN!!!!" Her stomach growls "I LOVE RAMEN!"

Sayomi quickly floats down standing on her feet again she says "LETS GO!" and marches out before finding out where Karela lives.

Sayomi pops her head back in as she says in a sweet tone ".... Uhh.... where... is... your place... exactly?" as she laughs a bit.

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-08-2009, 10:01 PM   #104
CommanderQ
I should go.

Akagi raised his eyebrow as he walked along.

This girl was acting....strangely to say the least.

He wondered what was exactly wrong with her.

Devilish one second, and extremely joyous the next. Was she crazy? Did someone whack her over the head really hard? Akagi did not know.

Hopefully this change was for the better, and permanent.

you very much
Old 02-08-2009, 10:17 PM   #105
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi begins to walk over to Akagi as she stops in front of him and says "I'm sorry for what I did, please accept my most sincere apologies. I can be rather violent at times."

Sayomi continues "Also, no, I am not crazy nor am I a bad person... or at least I hope I'm not, I was just very angry. Most of the time I'm very easy going and easy to get along with, when I'm angry though that... changes."

Sayomi begins to take off her cloak revealing her thin toned body and pale white skin. She had a number of seal marks and scars all over her that were visible from under the scantily clad clothing that she wore. She also had on a sound village head band that she had hung around her neck that had a slash though it.

Sayomi continued again "Please accept me taking off my cloak as a token of my sincerity... it is not often I take it off."

Sayomi begins to sign with one hand as she punches a hole into a black abyss where she sticks the cloak, the gate was begins to close as she pulls her arm out of it.

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-08-2009, 10:22 PM   #106
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"When we get there...I'm going to have to have a bit of a talk with you, you don't seem to know that much about the birds and the bees...and Tsunade is out today...So i'll be teaching you."

"Akagi...your going to have to wait outside while we talk...this is a girls only sort of chat..."

A short while later

Karela unlocked the door and turned on the stove.

"I'm going to have to wait a bit for the stove to heat up. Akagi, when the water in the lettle starts to boil, I want you to let me know, your going to have to wait out here in the kitchen. As I said earlier, this is a girl's only sort of chat."

Karela pointed at the girl

"You: in the living room."
Old 02-08-2009, 10:26 PM   #107
LadyRevan
Rookie

(I'm lovin' this RP more and more everyday. )

Sayomi walks into the living room with Karela curious as to what these birds and bees things were that she was talking of... all Sayomi knew is that she had seen sexy times between Naruto and Hinata and was a little embarrassed by it.

Sayomi floats about 5 feet in the air with her legs crossed eagerly waiting for what Karela had to say.

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-08-2009, 10:28 PM   #108
CommanderQ
I should go.

The girl's sense of the situation was definately surprising to Akagi. He had no idea how one such as her could read minds like that, but either way, his questions were answered.

As she took off her cloak, Akagi was slightly red-faced, making him thankful that his helmet had a face mask. The situation was becoming....awkard.

He nodded to her,"I accept your apology and pardon your actions. I am convinced of your sincerity in the matter. Do not, however, drift back into your anger, you would know why."

Despite her attempt at gaining Akagi's trust, he was still skeptic, and still suspicious. It was hard to give an apology to a person who had tried to remove his heart via their hand, but perhaps she was being truthful.

Akagi would discover more later, he'd just have to ignore his suspicions and trust her...

...for now.

Akagi waited quietly outside.

you very much
Old 02-08-2009, 10:32 PM   #109
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi noticed Akagi did not trust her... she decided she would try harder to gain his trust.

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-08-2009, 10:46 PM   #110
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela was a bit red-faced.

Tell Her! I had to learn about it the hard way!

And what was so bad about the way you learned about it?!

My very first host was a doctor...he knew all the technical terms but he wasn't that smart on the spiritual terms...Whoever said that we beasts don't have nightmares was very mistaken

"well...uh...I would much rather that you have this talk with Tsunade but since she's not here...When a Shinobi and a Kunoichi love each other very much...ummm...they decide that they want to spend their lives with one another...and they may wish to start a family. To do that they need to..."

Anyone outside the room would have heard a loud scream a few minutes later.

"...And after their done making out then they usally move onto..."

Another loud scream eachoed throughout the apartment

"And after that then the Shinobi will..."

Karela heard the timer go off on the stove.

"You know what? I'm going to let Hinata talk you through this, she's older then I am, she' better at explaining these types of things, I'm just saying what the Beast is saying."

Karela filled the bowl up and added the necessary ingrediates.

"You should eat this...your face is really pale."
Old 02-09-2009, 12:30 AM   #111
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi walks out of the room with Karela, her eyes wide and blank.

Sayomi sits down to have ramen with the blank stare in her face, her mouth still open wide.

She mechanically turns her head towards Karela and says "No... no need to do that... I'm pretty sure of what your talking about now..." her eyes still blank as she turns her head forward and yells out in thin air "SEX!" then passes out comically on the ground.

As soon as the ramen is served her nose begins to twitch and her body instantly is up in an upright position as she yells "RAMEN!" and digs into her bowl devouring it within seconds of receiving it.

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-09-2009, 12:42 AM   #112
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
That went better then I thought it would

Tell me about it...I thought for sure I was going to have to break into Tsuande's house and get one of her books to teach her.

Well...what do with her now?

I think we should send her to see the hokage, he might be able to finally put her mind at ease about what happend the night the Nine-tailed fox took control

Agreed

This time, I'm sending a shadow clone ahead of us...just to make sure there won't be any unplesant suprises waiting for us when we open the door.

Finally, I get a smart host

Your other hosts were stupid?

Not all of them...most of them, the Doctor ended up getting killed in a battle between the Village hidden in the mists and the Village hidden in the valley. The one before you...was killled when I was extracted

If you ever want to talk about it, I'll be there for you

Not that you have much choice

Touche
The shadow clone sent the all-clear signal and karela smiled.

"Come on, I'm taking you to meet Hokage Uzumaki."
Old 02-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #113
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi gets up half sad there was no more ramen but was glad to be finally meeting Naruto. Her head band clanked as she walked and in the sun her scars and seal marks seemed to be more visible showing how much she had been through in such a short life.

She smiled fully as she embraced the ideas and hopes that had been brought into the light by Karela and the new hopes that could be brought to light by Naruto.

Sayomi was once again optimistic about the future and what it was to hold.

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #114
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
A short while later
Hokage's office

"Hokage, I have someone who would like to meet you."

Naruto Uzuamki looked up from his desk and frowned.

"Fine...who is it.?"

"Her name is...Actually, I don't know her name. She used to work with the Akatsuki...she would like to talk to you about what happend the night...It took control."

"You sure she's safe? She's not going to try and kill me?"

"Uhhhh...I'm pretty sure..."

"Fine...but I'm going to be on my guard, you'd be suprised how often I've underestimated people."

Karela smiled and walked out the door.

"The hokage will see you now."
Old 02-09-2009, 01:13 AM   #115
LadyRevan
Rookie

Sayomi walked in as she bowed to the Hokage.

She began to speak "I am Sayomi Kahanashi."

Quote:
Mood/Music:
Old 02-09-2009, 01:28 AM   #116
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I am Sayomi Kahanashi."

So this is the one who tried to burn down the ramen shop...

"I guess you already know who I am, and I have a pretty good idea of what you want to know...First of all, I'm sorry you had to see me and Hinata...well, you know."

Naruto smiled a bit

"I heard about the Ramen shop a few minutes ago, your lucky, anyone who messes with Ramen in this village usually ends up with me chasing them. Isn't that right Karela?"

"I wasn't running! I was planning a strategic move that would have thrown you off my trail!"

"Sure...anyway, go ahead, speak what's on your mind."

Naruto sat back in his big char and prepared to listen
Old 02-09-2009, 06:03 AM   #117
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Hot Topic Starter 
"Well if it isn't too late I'd like to volunteer."

"Well, that makes my job alot easier..." said Kaneda. "Ok, thats one on our list. So far we've got you, me, Sam and some guy named... whats his name again?"

Kaneda scratched his head. "Some guy named Tategami..." He turned back at Takeda. "Well, you wanna help me find some more recruits? I've got a few in mind..."
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #118
Jedi_Man
Forumite

Current Game: Too many to count
Sam walked away from the partially burnt Ramen shop. He had to recussitate the cook, not the most pleasent of things, but he saved someones life, and got some free ramen out of it... " Totally worth it..." he said appreciatively.
And now onto finding Karela and Akagi, I wonder if their interested in the mission... Akagi most likely... He'll do anything that can involve slicing and dicing... Karela is harder to read though... Sam thought. Suddenly, Sam's instincts said something is wrong. He didn't know if it was the large explosion or the roar of a giant beast, he'd decide later.

---------------------------------------------------
Deep thought #1: In the end, everyone dies. No one can outrun time, death itself is always breathing down your neck, just waiting to slip the noose over you. But, in your time of death, what matters is not when or how or even why. What matters is what you do with it. Do you sit down and call it quits, or do you get up, stare your killer and death itself in the face, and laugh copiously, right until the end.
Jedi_Man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2009, 04:04 PM   #119
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Well, you wanna help me find some more recruits? I've got a few in mind..."

"I will notify both Karela and Asuka about the mission if I see them. In the mean time I must address the Hokage about the incident." Takeda bowed to Kaneda before leaving.

Takeda began his walk towards the Hokage's office. It was not long before he got to the door.

"I am Sayomi Kahanashi."

That voice... I've heard it before,Takeda thought to himself.

It was the attacker, but her tone was different. It was as if she was two people. Perhaps she was like the Hokage. Either way she was in the same room as the Hokage and though she may not be a threat, the thing inside her is. Takeda opened the door and bowed to the Hokage.

"My most sincere apologies Hoakge for interrupting your meeting, I will be sure to discipline myself later for my actions. However I can not leave both you and Karela alone with such a thing." Takeda turned to Sayomi, "I wish to apologize to you as well Miss Kahanashi for I know you are not a threat. During my encounter with you I felt a second being present in you and it is for that reason why I must stay." Takeda looked back over to Naruto. "I would feel much better standing at your side Hokage in case that thing were to get out again, that way I could sacrifice my life instead of you having to do it."
Old 02-09-2009, 09:14 PM   #120
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

After that brief time with Karela and the girl Akagi was a little suspicious of, Asuka glanced up at Akagi and smiled. "If you'll excuse me... I'll just sit under the shade and meditate." After saying this, the young girl went to a nearby tree, and sat under it. Then she looked up at the sky.

She wondered what the Hoakge was up to. Probably meeting that girl and Karela. She sighed. "When am I ever gonna be as great as that? I mean sure I know a few jutsu, but... what can I do to help more people? I tried my best on helping those at the Ramen Shop, but that failed. What can I do?"

As Asuka stared up at the sky, she slowly closed her eyes, and took a rest.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Shinobi