lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shinobi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-09-2010, 06:03 PM   #1281
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"...What the hell just happened?"

Karela listened very carefully as Naruto explainded what had occured. It sounded as though he had covered all of the bases except one.

"So...what happens now that we're stuck on the ledge?" She asked cautiously. "I think I mentioned that I really don't like heights, so anytime you want to get us away from the ledge would be great."

She gulped and looked down. She really hated heights.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-13-2010, 04:41 AM   #1282
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"So...what happens now that we're stuck on the ledge?" She asked cautiously. "I think I mentioned that I really don't like heights, so anytime you want to get us away from the ledge would be great."

Naruto pulled himself up, and slid two kunais knives between the the closed doors. He pushed the elevator doors apart to reveal a vast hallway with a high ceiling. The walls were oval-shaped, and there was a metal catwalk running across the middle. Up ahead was a blue light in the distance which outlined the presence of a larger space on the other side of the hall. There was a man-sized steam pipe by the edge of the wall.

"Everybody clime up." he called. Soon Kaneda joined up with him and waited for the others. He noted the large steam pipe up, and the hatch near the end of it.

"Looks like it Takeda's time to play his part." he stared at him. "You ready for this? You'll have to be quick before the heat generated by the steam overcomes your Butai Affinity form."

"Remember, once you reach the corner there will be another hatch which enters a small chamber filled with smaller pipes. Once you reach the other end, you will be given access to a security room. You must destroy the main terminal which controls all the security doors. Once your objective is complete, rendevous with us by the other side of the hall."
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-15-2010, 04:50 PM   #1283
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
"You ready for this? You'll have to be quick before the heat generated by the steam overcomes your Butai Affinity form."

Takeda looked over at him and nodded his head. He looked down the rather long hallway, or at least it looked long to him. There was a good chance he wouldn't make it and without him the others wouldn't be able to finish the Arashi. He had to keep going, even if that meant he would give his life to make sure he made it. He took a few steps ahead of the group in order to activate the seal. He made quite a large number of hand seals for the seal and then brought his hands to his chest. His body began to encase itself in the element that he had mastering. His arms and upper torso were to first to turn into ice, followed by his waist and legs. Finally his head turned to ice; the seal was a success. He looked back over at the group and nodded a second time.

Takeda started to sprint down the hallway as fast as he could. He could feel the heat from the steam with each step he could took. He finally reached the hatch and dove into it. He looked down at his left arm and saw the ice was starting to melt from the heat. He quickly got to his feet and started running again. He placed his right arm on his left and tried freezing it to keep it from melting. He saw a door in the distance and tried to increase his speed. He quickly charged up a small ball of ice and shot it at the door. Takeda jumped into the air and kicked the door as he passed through.

He looked up and saw two Arashi looking at the monitors. One of them looked over at the ninja covered with ice. He looked passed him and was startled that this boy was able to pass through the steam. Before the arashi could tell his friend, he felt his neck snap as he went limp. His friend looked over at his friend only to find a sword in his stomach. Takeda pulled the sword out of his chest and wiped the blood off. He stared at the main terminal and raised his sword.

Allow me

Before Takeda could react he felt himself lose control of his body. He had been concentrating on the seal so much he had forgotten of his devil twin. Takeda's arm was raised into the air as Takai smiled.

"Shadow Crescent!" he shouted as Takeda brought his arm down, releasing a powerful wave of energy that cut the machine in half.

Takeda took control of his own body again and let out a sigh of relief. Not only did he make it to the terminal but had survived as well.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-16-2010, 05:46 AM   #1284
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Kaneda followed Naruto and the others as they ran through the large hall. They kept up with Takeda, as he ventured through the narrow steam pipe towards the booth holding all the control panels.

Soon everybody reached the other side, where they faced a large window made from glass so thick that simply punching it could shatter your entire skeletal structure. There was a panel on the glass door that enabled access to the other side, which was a metal catwalk bridge overlooking a scene below.

What was below the bridge was what appeared to be an inside of a silo-like structure. The walls were surrounded with the same containers they spotted before when they entered the base. The same containers Tategami and Kaneda could sense the lifeless energy within. Way down below the Silo was a glowing blue light, which was assumed to be the final target destination: the main reactor for the entire base.

Moments passed, Kaneda began to worry if Takeda had survived or not. Suddenly, there was a slight beep coming from a panel imbedded within the thick glass door. The light switched from red to green, and the lock popped open. Beyond the door was accessible, and it was relief to know Takeda had survived in order to accomplish this. By now, every security door was unlocked for the other teams to do their objectives.

They waited by the wall, where a door to the control room where Takeda is was present. The reason being that they simply couldnt walk through that door was that according to the blueprints Naruto read, the door to the security room was heavily fortified and too much of a hassle, which would likely prove to endanger the mission. The Steampipe seemed logical enough to take advantage of. They waited for Takeda to rendevous with them so they could continue on with the mission.

((The Very Last Final Battle is nearing. Everybody get ready ))
Old 07-17-2010, 06:41 AM   #1285
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
((Sorry for not posting earlier. Life got insanely busy. ))

"As kind as it is for you to offer Yoroi...I think I'll handle this one. I've been itching for revenge against all of them."

"You have a better chance against them if the two of you worked together!" Naruto replied.

Although the Hokage was correct about teamwork, Yoroi decided that letting Karela take this fight was the best approach. His attacks had considerable power but were only useful at range. Both Shinra Tensei and Chibaku Tensei had no use against the blades. Thus, Karela's approach would work more effectively--

A trio of Arashi jumped at Yoroi, forcing his attention way from Karela and Naruto. They were using summoning tags on their wrists to summon and throw shruiken. Yoroi was being attacked in all directions, effectively pinning him down.

"Not bad," he commented, waiting until there was a break in their firing rate. "But I'm the one with the numbers superiority. Six Paths of Yoroi Mitarashi!"

Two Paths jumped at each target. The one in the front caught the Arashi and flipped him or her around some the one in the back could drive a blade through their hearts. Yoroi dispelled the Paths, just as everyone else resolved their fights. Naruto, Karela, and Asuka had defeated the Man of Blades, and Takeda was dealing with several other Arashi.

"Ice Release: Frozen Rain!"

He saw the Arashi Takeda destroy fall to pieces. A very powerful Kekkei Genkai, Yoroi muttered in his thoughts.

"...What the hell just happened?" Kaneda exclaimed. Naruto began chuckling. Then that chuckling turned into laughter.

"The elevator was rigged. I'm sorry, but I had to deceit all of you in order for this plan to work. When you create a Shadow Clone, it essentially possesses a copy of the equipment you carry. In all of our cases, our basic shinobi equipment consists of Explosive Tags. I used those clones to smother the entire elevator with explosive tags and disguised them by transforming the clones into panels of the elevator walls."

"The Arashi must have known that there was a whole group of us ontop of the elevator, because there was a security camera. Before the clones proceeded with the plan, one of them disabled the camera so the Arashi couldnt have known what was going on inside. It was just a case of whom to strike at first and in which direction. In this scenario, they decided to come at us knowing we were ontop of the elevator. When that plan failed, they decided to come through the elevator and attack us from below. Looks like that plan backfired on them."

As always, Naruto is the number one unpredictable Kage, Yoroi thought with a grin. He then watched as Takeda left to deal with the terminal, awaiting the Hokage's orders and hoping for Takeda's success.

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Last edited by Lord of Hunger; 07-17-2010 at 06:48 AM.
Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-17-2010, 05:00 PM   #1286
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela sighed with relief when they finally managed to reach sweet solid ground. Finally...sweet solid ground. She thought in relief.

She looked down at the silo like structure and looked down at the containers and clenched her fists in anger. It looked like the Arashi had taken many more victims then she had though.

All the more reason to kill Gatoa. I only wish he could answer to the families of all of these victims.

"Hey Yoroi." She asked suddenly. "Do you think I could talk to you away from the group for a for a few minutes. I have a question for you."
Old 07-17-2010, 09:46 PM   #1287
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

"Hey Yoroi." She asked suddenly. "Do you think I could talk to you away from the group for a for a few minutes. I have a question for you."

He nodded, walking over with Karela to a space far enough away that they would not be overheard.

"So uh...what's up?"

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Old 07-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #1288
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"So uh...what's up?"

Karela nervously put her hand behind her head and lowered her voice to further lower the possiblity that she might be heard.

"I...uh I really don't know how to say this. But Kaneda recently said something that has been really confusing me. I won't say what since I respect his feelings but...I heard you once say that you loved someone in the past."

She took a deep breath before continuing.

"So...what I'm asking is...what does love feel like?" She asked nervously.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:10 PM   #1289
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Yoroi looked away. "Well, that's um...that's a loaded question Karela. I think everyone's experience is different, but I'll at least tell you mine since I asked."

He turned back to face Karela. "Love," he began, "for me is like being stabbed in the heart with a kunai. It is the most painful thing in the world, but it is also the only thing in the world that really matters because it's all you can think about. You want relief, but at the same time you don't want it to stop and you feel empty when that knife isn't there. Love is like dying."

He then looked down, lightly chuckling. "At least, that's what I felt when around Riko for the agonizing short time I knew her. Or maybe my life and work have just made me a twisted creature of death and my idea of love is truly sick. I'm not really an impartial judge in this regard."

Old 07-17-2010, 10:22 PM   #1290
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"At least, that's what I felt when around Riko for the agonizing short time I knew her. Or maybe my life and work have just made me a twisted creature of death and my idea of love is truly sick. I'm not really an impartial judge in this regard."

Karela thought for a moment. Yoroi's description of love was...slightly strange. But right now she wasn't feeling anything. Anything at all.

Dai cautiously approached them and smiled nervously. "I...ah...couldn't help overhearing what you said Karela." He nervously raised his hands in defense. "Blame the chakra enhanced hearing. I wasn't trying to overhear you but I did."

Dai took a deep breath.

"Love is...something wonderful. It's the most joyous feeling that you can ever feel. It feels like a solder pill, something that empowers you, makes you feel like you can do anything."

He smiled sheepishly. "Thats just what I think it is. Feel free to ignore it if you feel the need."

Karela shook her head slowly. Both definitions were confusing her. "Thanks for you inputs on the subject. I really do appreciate it."
Old 07-20-2010, 03:34 AM   #1291
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda quickly got out of his ice form just as quickly as he took back control of his body. He took a deep breath before heading out the other door. In the distance he could see others and was grateful to see that none of them had been attacked while he was gone. He moved over to them as quickly as he could. Even though he could see some of his friends talking with one another, his mind was focused on Asuka. This gave his twin all the time he needed to do. Takeda turned his head to stare at Karela and flashed her a wink. When he opened his left eye, the black eye with the yellow iris was visible. Takai chuckled at his quick taunt to Karela and gave Takeda control before he knew what happened. Takeda bowed to the Hokage and to Tategami.

----

Specter was in slight earshot of what Karela and the others were talking about. He chuckled to himself and decided to not to get involved but rather wait and see if Karela would talk to him.
Old 07-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #1292
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela was about to leave to go and ask Specter what he thought love felt like when Takeda finally showed up. She was about to smile and wave at him when he winked at her.

His eyes...It can't be! It's Takai! What does it take to kill him?!

Karela was about to reach for a handful of Kunai knives when she thought better of it. She didn't want to confuse anyone by going after him right now and it looked like Takeda was still in control.

He probably winked just to get me angry. I can wait...Takai will probably try to come out at the worst possible time and I'll be ready.

She walked over to specter and smiled nervously.

"Hey Specter...Uh...Is it alright if I ask you a question? You once said that you had a wife right?"

She looked right and left before lowering her voice. "Do you think you could tell me what love feels like?"
Old 07-21-2010, 06:32 AM   #1293
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Naruto was relieved to see Takeda open the fortified door and reveal himself to the others. As soon as he reunited with everyone else, Naruto proceeded onwards.

He walked across the wet-metal floor dripping of moisture. He stared at the containers attached to the circular walls of the silo, spiraling down towards a bright light below - the main reactor.

"Kaneda... come over here." Naruto demanded. Kaneda walked over, entering the silo. He joined Naruto, staring at the containers.

"Before we left and seperated, Tategami mentioned containers he saw along the way. He said he could "feel" the presence of people, but they weren't exactly alive nor were they dead. You're a Werebeast, just like him. What does he mean?"

Kaneda stared with confused eyes at the containers. "I'm not sure... we too saw containers along the way. There was definatly something out of the ordinary about them, but we couldnt find out why."

Naruto nodded, and stared back at them, squinting his eyes. "Some things are best to be found out visually..." he climbed onto the railing of the bridge and leapt across. He landed ontop of one of the containers. Kaneda watched Naruto, as he paced around the top of the container looking for some type of entrance. A hatch, or a manhole. There wasnt anything of that kind.

Naruto sighed, and began concentrating chakra in his hand. He produced a rather enormous Rasengan, swirling in his hand. He slamed it down onto the base of the structure, producing large hole for anyone to fit through. Naruto squinted down the gaping hole, to see what was inside the container. It was too dark to see.

"Kaneda, give me your flashlight!"

Kaneda reached for his backpack and fumbled around for a flashlight. He threw it towards Naruto, who succesfully caught it while staring at the hole beneath him. He flicked a button, and a bright beam of light emitted from the torch. He shun it down the black hole, which now illuminated the darkness. It took Naruto a few moments to realise what was down there, to express a rather disturbed look in his face.

"Hokage? Whats the matter? Whats down there?" Kaneda leaped from the bridge to the container, and joined Naruto to see what was down the hole.

"...I'm not sure you want to find out..." Naruto brought himself to say. Kaneda stared from him to what was down the hole. His eyes widened. His jaw dropped.
Old 07-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #1294
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Sorry I took long to post. Bad news: I'm not sure if I'm gonna be RPing anymore. I think I'll be focusing on my career more. I'll still be here, but not all the time... ))

Asuka stood there, far from the others. In her mind, she felt like going home. When this was all over, she'd probably live in the country in peace. Maybe even with Takeda. She believed they both needed it. All throughout this little adventure, she felt she hadn't done anything. She felt useless... like always. The others were well experience and stronger than her. Her? She felt that she was nothing more but a crazed up teen...

"Yeah, when this is all over, I'm going to live in peace. Have more meditation and retire from this ninja charade," she said, talking to herself in a low voice. Asuka sighed, playing with her fingers.
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2010, 03:55 AM   #1295
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Kaneda and Naruto continued to look down into the hole of the container. Kaneda was simply left speechless. Naruto wasnt sure what to say either. All that was going through both of their heads were questions upon questions. How? Why?

What was inside of the container sent a chill in their spine: everything inside looked like a scene from a HR Giger painting. The walls were covered by some black, veiny organic material. Further study of the detail revealed intusions within the walls and the floor: humanoid figures, seemed to be part of the organic material surrounding the inside of the container. Their faces were a disturbing sight; their expressions were pained, their suffering was communicated through open mouths, slightly moving. Kaneda listened closely. Very closely, and thought he could hear the sounds of slight moaning.

Kaneda knew what these containers were. "They are form of prison cell, where the victim becomes one with surrounding growth, or culture. Through that culture, the chakra within the prisoner's bodies are harvested and delivered outside of the container and downward through the silo to the reactor."

Naruto didnt say anything. He looked away from the scene below them. He couldnt watch anymore. It was sickening. "Why do they do this..."" Naruto muttered, clenching his fists. "Some of our own villagers are in these containers. They must have been delivered after the battle of our own village."

Kaneda felt like he was going to be sick. He too looked away. "We cant help them. Even if we tried, who knows what may happen to us."

"And we now have another reason to blow this place up. Would you rather die, then to end up like those people? We have to put them to rest; end their misery."

He stood at the edge of the container. "Everybody, assemble. We are about to enter down below and plant the bomb."
Old 07-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #1296
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka came to Naruto and Kaneda. She could see the troubled expression on their faces. What did they see? She was a little afraid to go down there if something they saw was that bad. But what had to be done had to be done.

"Naruto? Kaneda? I... I see that something's wrong. What did you see down there?" Asuka asked, slightly worried.
Old 07-24-2010, 03:09 PM   #1297
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Do you think you could tell me what love feels like?"

"That's the beauty of it kid, I can't tell you what love feels like. Its a different feeling for each of us and we all express it differently. For me it felt like fire. It made me feel warm all the time and I was always doing my best to keep the flame going. I can't tell you what it'll feel like for you, but I can tell you'll know. When you do find that someone, you'll want to do anything and everything for them. You'll go to great lengths to protect them, even if that means you'll give your life for that person. You'll enjoy spending time around them, and miss them when you're not around them." Specter answered to the best of his ability.

"Everybody, assemble. We are about to enter down below and plant the bomb."

"It looks like its showtime kid, are you ready to whoop some Arashi rear?" Specter asked while cracking his knuckles.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:34 PM   #1298
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"It looks like its showtime kid, are you ready to whoop some Arashi rear?"

Karela smiled grimly and then cracked her knuckles as well as she thought of what Specter, Dai and Yoroi had said. she decided she would think on it for awhile. "Oh...I was born ready. And I've been looking forward to wiping the floor with all of them for quite a while."

"Some of our own villagers are in these containers. They must have been delivered after the battle of our own village."

Karela stopped short when she finally heard that. Thats my fault! I was the only reason the Arashi were able to get past the village's walls and launch their attack.

Karela jumped down and looked inside the container dreading what she might see. Her jaw opened but no sound came out.

"W-What have the Arashi done?! This is like a crime against nature itself!

Karela turned around in disgust and almost threw up at that point. she managed to hold it down however.

"Hokage...I'm ready to go. Just give me the word."
Old 07-25-2010, 07:45 AM   #1299
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Naruto? Kaneda? I... I see that something's wrong. What did you see down there?"

Kaneda stared at Asuka for a long time, then moved his head to the side.

"I... Words cannot describe the horror that lies within these containers, Asuka. Its best you discover with your own eyes..."

"Look for yourselves, if you have to. If you dare. Just be warned its a disturbing sight..."

Naruto looked downward. He closed his eyes and breathed, slowly. Calming his mind. He opened his eyes again, and jumped down from the container. Kaneda joined soon after. They landed from one container to another; moving downwards and downwards, careful that they wont slip off and fall to certain death. The bottom was soon inching closer into the distance. Light began to form the structuring of the scene below.

Naruto finally landed in a vast, circular area. It was a very wide donut-shaped platform, stretching a radius of hundreds of meters. Circulating the edges of the platform was a very bright UV Light, creating a somewhat inverted spot-light effect. Surrounding the outside of the platform was a sea of moving gears, cogs and machinery. In the center of the very platform was what was assumed to be the main reactor, consisting of spinning rings and mechanisms, filling the empty void in the center of the platform.

"This is the reactor core?" Kaneda muttered, staring at constanty moving center of the platform, emiting a calm hum. In the distance, he could see another smaller plaftorm connected via a bridge. Sitting on-top of that platform was a gigantic transparent sphere. Inside of the sphere was a glowing substance - a constant moving energy.

"...White Chakra?" Kaneda guessed. On that very platform, was a standing figure dressed in black, showing his back to the audience. He turned around to face his company from across the bridge. It was a little hard to see in the distance, but the figure pulled the hood of his black coat away to reveal a familiar face. The aged, deceiving face grown with silver hair tied in a pony tail.

"Gatoa..." Naruto acknowledged.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:40 PM   #1300
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Gatoa..."

Karela landed direclty next to Kaneda and Naruto and stared at Gatoa with hate filled eyes. She reached down into her Kunai holster and then pulled out five Kunai knives, one for each finger.

She smiled a bloodthirsty smile at Gatoa and began walking toward him only to have Dai grab her and pull her back. "Not yet. He's too strong to take alone."

Karela nodded in agreement and then turned to look at Gatoa. "I've been looking forward to this for quite a while Gatoa. You have so many crimes to answer for."
Old 07-25-2010, 07:07 PM   #1301
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

When Asuka landed next to them as well, she looked at the figure standing there.

"Gatoa..."

When she heard that, Asuka pulled out her Katana right after Karela spoke. She stood in front of her friends boldly. "You a punk, you know that? Killing innocent lives. Turning people into... God-knows-what! You evil, evil squid." She tightened her grip on her Katana, glaring up at Gatoa.
Old 07-27-2010, 10:08 PM   #1302
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

"Thanks for you inputs on the subject. I really do appreciate it."

Yoroi nodded. Dai's view on the subject was closer to reality than his own dark experiences.

As he and the others followed the Hokage, Yoroi wondered himself if he would ever find love again as he had with Riko....

The aged, deceiving face grown with silver hair tied in a pony tail.

"Gatoa..." Naruto acknowledged.

"I've been looking forward to this for quite a while Gatoa. You have so many crimes to answer for."

"You a punk, you know that? Killing innocent lives. Turning people into... God-knows-what! You evil, evil squid." Asuka tightened her grip on her Katana, glaring up at Gatoa.

Yoroi stepped forward. "I haven't met you before, Arashi leader. Understand this: I don't care what ideological views you may have or life experiences that have lead you to become what you are."

Without both a handsign or words, the Six Paths appeared behind Yoroi.

"I am here to destroy you, completely and utterly. Be assured that I will not hesitate to perform this task."

Old 07-28-2010, 10:12 AM   #1303
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Gatoa listened to the empty threats and confidence born from ignorance. They have no idea what they were dealing with. He stepped forward, walking onto the platform the very team were standing on.

"I must welcome you all, for you are about to experience a revolution. The dawn of a new age. You shall be welcomed as my guests of honor.

"I haven't met you before, Arashi leader. Understand this: I don't care what ideological views you may have or life experiences that have lead you to become what you are."

He saw the six pathsof Yoroi appear right behind him. He smirked darkly at the orignal Yoroi infront of him standing with the others. "Your overconfidence will be your undoing."

Glowing Chakra began to form in his hands, then grew upward along his arms. "Kakuhan Rasshu!" He flicked his hand, then sliced the air with his arm. The chakra that ran along his arm extended into a whip, and lashed towards the Six Paths. The contact sent a gravitational force powerful enough to blow them away.

"You should never fight something that you dont understand..."

"Then help us understand, Gatoa!" Kaneda snapped. "Why leave traces of your destruction to any village you encounter? Why abduct people and harvest their chakra in an inhumane fashion. Just who exactly are you?!"

"No doubt you have encountered the souls we collected, and our method of harvesting their chakra." he crossed his arms. He smirked, and chuckled. "Very well. Before our conflict can set course, I shall enlighten you."

"You remember our first encounter, dont you? The Tomb of Warlord Makatu within the land of the Waterfall? The housing area containing the spirit of the Ten Tailed Beast? Or to be accurate; a ten-tailed beast."

Naruto's eyes widened. "There's more than one?"

"Only one family of them, their very presence lingering within a dimension humans will never venture through. Only two of them have ever escaped into the real world." he turned to the gigantic glass sphere containing the white chakra. "You just so happen to be looking at the first to ever succeed."

Kaneda stared at the sphere, swirling with the mass amount of white chakra. For a split second there, Kaneda thought he saw a demonic reptile-like face form within the spinning mass.

"Long before the age of Shinobi could dawn, the previous civilisation dealt with the Ten-Tailed Dragon bijū; by sealing only fragments of its spirit within specific objects powerful enough to sustain them. In this case, our encounter within the Tomb at the Land of the Waterfall was only one piece to an unsolved puzzle. After that, the Arashi pursued several locations which we believed contained the rest of the fragments; hence our nature to invade villages."

"But why capture prisoners and conduct experiments on them?!" Naruto demanded.

"All Arashi members have a specific purpose within the organisation. Each one with a unique ability, which follow the paths we desire. Some of our members have been captured, and even manipulated to serve us by reprogramming their minds: memories, personality, even feelings. You're friend Karela is among one of the experiments we conducted: One which resulted in failure."

Kaneda clenched his fist as he heard those words. "Karela isnt some toy you could just throw away!" he muttered with closed teeth. Purple chakra began steaming from Kaneda.

"So you're saying the victims within those containers are your results of failed experiments?" Naruto pressed on.

"They have been repurposed, as in accordance to our needs. Chakra is an infinte source of energy. The human body will always generate chakra. Those containers enforce that law of nature. They continuously harvest chakra, while keeping them alive forcibly. That chakra is then delivered to that generator sitting behind you, and powers the entire complex. But thats not its true purpose: it purifies all the chakra delivered into it, by extracting a key ingrediant essential to resurecting the Ten-Tailed Beast."

"Chakra is an energy found within all living things. A life force, constructed by many elements. One particular element found, is essential to rebuilding the bijū. And we have almost collected enough to complete our primary goal."

((Long, I know. But if you read every word, it should cover any plot holes the RP has encountered Feel free to pick Gatoa's brains before we initiate the fight.))

Last edited by Phantom Knight; 07-28-2010 at 10:18 AM.
Old 07-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #1304
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"All Arashi members have a specific purpose within the organisation. Each one with a unique ability, which follow the paths we desire. Some of our members have been captured, and even manipulated to serve us by reprogramming their minds: memories, personality, even feelings. You're friend Karela is among one of the experiments we conducted: One which resulted in failure."

Karela narrowed her eyes and growled. "The more you talk Gatoa, the more painful you're death is going to be. I'm never going to forgive you for what you did to me and what you forced me to do to the Hidden leaf Village!"

"Karela isnt some toy you could just throw away!"

Karela turned to look at Kaned and smiled. She was glad that Kaneda was sticking up for her. She then turned to Gatoa and the smile disappeared.

"I'm glad that my time as an Arashi agent ended in failure. I am Karela, and I will forever be loyal to the hidden leaf village."

She was about to jump at Gatoa when she felt a hand pull her back. It was Dai again. "Stop trying to take him on your own." He said quietly. "We need to go after him as a team. I know you want to hurt him for what he did to you and to the village but being killed in a suicide attack isn't the answer."
Old 07-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #1305
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda stood there in awe as Gatoa explained to them his plan. At him mentioning Karela he got angered and was ready to join her in jumping him when he too felt something holding him back.

Please tell me you're not that stupid came a familiar voice.

He brainwashed Karela, he has to pay for what he's done.

Did it ever occur to you that its what he wants? That he'll just tire you all out and then finish you off.

No...but what makes you so sure?

You really are that stupid Takeda, step aside and I'll show you what I'm talking about.

Prove to me first that you mean well Takeda shot back as he heard a loud sigh.

He wouldn't explain all of this to us if he didn't have a reason behind this. He's trying to stall for time Takeda, as he said their goal was almost complete. Rather than waste time focusing on him we to either stop them from getting more chakra or find a way to reverse it if its possible.

And what if Gatoa tries to stop us?

Then we'll know just what he's capable of. If we attack him, he really has nothing to lose but if we attack what he's worked so hard to create he won't waste any time fooling around.

Within seconds Takai found himself looking through the world through Takeda's eyes. He tried to move one of his arms but nothing happened.

You have control of the head, that's it

Takai let out a small sigh and looked over at Karela.

"The weak one is right Karela, besides we don't need you messing everything up again," he said trying to anger her a bit."

He turned Takeda's head back over to Gatoa and chuckled.

"Not a bad plan, if I wasn't stuck I'd maybe consider helping you. Then again I noticed one problem with your plan, as well as you...you Arashi are weaker then us. I kept quiet back at the Temple but once you brainwashed Karela I knew there was a reason behind your actions. You needed our help to get the beast because you couldn't do it yourself. In fact you probably would had done your best to keep the Leaf Village out of the loop if you could have retrieved this yourself."

He looked back over at Karela and winked at her again just to see what she would do.

"As for little Miss Karela over here, I think you did that to stall us. We had found a man who could tell us how to get to your base, and my guess is you were far from ready with your plan here. Who better to stall us then someone with a beast of their own inside of them. You would have drained her for all the energy she's got if it wasn't the case," Takai stated boldly.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:09 PM   #1306
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Yoroi rose to his feet. "So I take it you are a gravity user then," he commented to Gatoa after Takai had finished his speech. His Rinnegan were glowing more intensely than they had ever before. "It is one of the supreme forces in existence. I should know."

He stepped next to Takeda, facing Takai. "You and I will settle business later," Yoroi sneered, then turned to face Karela and Dai. "Dai is right, but not to worry. We'll all have the opportunity to land a few attacks on this poor excuse of a man."

Yoroi then addressed Gatoa again. "So just as with the Ten Tailed Beast of the Rikkudo Sennin, the Ten Tailed Dragon was in pieces. And just like the Akatsuki you have been reassembling those pieces. But I must wonder: How do you intend to control such a thing? There are only four jutsu capable of controlling tailed beasts on such a magnitude. They are the Sharingan of the Uchiha, the Wood Release of the Senju, the Seals of the Uzumaki, and the Rinnegan. Unless I am mistaken, you have none of those."

Old 07-28-2010, 08:17 PM   #1307
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka came beside Takeda and whispered, "Takeda? Whatever happens... I will always love you." She smiled at him.

Then she stepped up. "Yeah, yeah, blah, blah! Can we start with this fight now? I'm eager as a beaver to take down this geezer! And Gatoa... you are so gonna regret what you did. Especially with my father. Yeah, that's right. After this little charade... you are so gonna get your buns kicked by the Naruto Team!"

((Yeah. That's what she calls her team. ))
Old 07-30-2010, 09:16 AM   #1308
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
[/b]"Not a bad plan, if I wasn't stuck I'd maybe consider helping you. Then again I noticed one problem with your plan, as well as you...you Arashi are weaker then us. I kept quiet back at the Temple but once you brainwashed Karela I knew there was a reason behind your actions. You needed our help to get the beast because you couldn't do it yourself. In fact you probably would had done your best to keep the Leaf Village out of the loop if you could have retrieved this yourself."[/b]

"You're assumptions are reasonable... and quite correct. Though we have existed for about a century, we simply couldnt spare enough resources to perform the extraction: we were conducting other vital opperations that were compulsory for our organisation. So we had to borrow a little "muscle" to act as our distraction. Afterward, we evolved as an organisation by studying the wonders of the ten-tailed beast: Our numbers grew, our resources developed and advanced. And it all thanks to you; for you have provided a stepping stone for us all."

""So just as with the Ten Tailed Beast of the Rikkudo Sennin, the Ten Tailed Dragon was in pieces. And just like the Akatsuki you have been reassembling those pieces. But I must wonder: How do you intend to control such a thing? There are only four jutsu capable of controlling tailed beasts on such a magnitude. They are the Sharingan of the Uchiha, the Wood Release of the Senju, the Seals of the Uzumaki, and the Rinnegan. Unless I am mistaken, you have none of those."

Gatoa began laughing. "Control? Why would we ever want to ensalve such a magnificent deity?" He presented his hand towards the glowing sphere. "Such a beatiful thing is too worthy of exploiting. No... The Ten Tailed Dragon recognises the planet as a precious sanctuary. It eliminates those who thy believes a threat to its sanctuary. It recognises us as its followers; tools it can use to shape the earth as it sees fit. Although its spirit is near regeneration, it requires a shell to roam around in. I have volunteered myself, to form an entity with the beast. And once we become one, The Arashi will become an unstopable force to pose order on the planet. We will commit genocide against the human race, and rebirth it. Starting anew with the mistakes we have learned from!"

"Yeah, yeah, blah, blah! Can we start with this fight now? I'm eager as a beaver to take down this geezer! And Gatoa... you are so gonna regret what you did. Especially with my father. Yeah, that's right. After this little charade... you are so gonna get your buns kicked by the Naruto Team!"

Kaneda gave himself a facepalm, and breathed a heavy sigh. "That was a bad mistake..."

Gatoa looked strangely at Asuka. "I see the arrogance of your father still lives on in his bloodline. He always was the typical fool!" His expression turned into a serious face. He performed one unrecognisable handseal, then thrusted his arm forward with his fingers forming into a claw. "Chosen Sufferer of the Wrath"

Trailed needles of chakra unleashed from his hand and launched to his direct target: Asuka. The needles attached to strings of chakra pierced right through Asuka, without producing pain or any negative sensation. Gatoa raised his arm higher, which caused Asuka to seemingly float in mid air. "I can see non of you will listen to reason. You are willing to undo our work. And for that: you must die!"

He aimed his hand towards the very edge of the platform, which in turn Asuka was practically dragged in mid air and towards the edge. He eyed Takeda. "If you were to attack me, what do you suppose would happen to poor dear Asuka if I lost my grip?" he smiled in a sinister fashion.
Old 07-30-2010, 07:27 PM   #1309
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka struggled against Gatoa's Chosen Sufferer of the Wrath while floating in mid-air above the edge of the platform. The young girl looked at her friends. "He's bluffing! He won't do it! Don't worry about me, guys! Save the Leaf village! Save the world!" She then glared at Gatoa with angered tears. "This is exactly what we're talking about! When this is over, you're gonna be the one falling off this edge, you old, son-of-a... arrrgh!!" Asuka said with frustration on the last sentence.
Old 07-30-2010, 10:15 PM   #1310
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Who better to stall us then someone with a beast of their own inside of them. You would have drained her for all the energy she's got if it wasn't the case,"

Asuka turned to Takai and shook her fist at him. "You be quiet. I'll deal with you after Gatoa is dead."

"The Arashi will become an unstopable force to pose order on the planet. We will commit genocide against the human race, and rebirth it. Starting anew with the mistakes we have learned from!"

"More the reason you have to die Gatoa." Karela said quietly. "You...actually believe that what your doing is the right thing to do."

"If you were to attack me, what do you suppose would happen to poor dear Asuka if I lost my grip?"

Karela watched as Asuka was dangled over the edge of the platform. There were at least seven different ways that she could kill Gatoa at this moment but he would most likely drop Asuka.

"Don't worry about me, guys! Save the Leaf village! Save the world!"

Karela grinned. She had just remembered that Specter could create portals. In the event that Gatoa dropped her, Specter could save her.

"Hey Specter," she whispered. "If he does drop her do you think you could be ready with a portal?"

She then turned to Yoroi and Dai. "I need you two to cover me." She said as she pulled out another handful of kunai and wrapped them around her fingers as she dropped into a battle stance.

Dai nodded as a aura of blue elctrical chakra formed around his hand. "Prepare yourself Gatoa. I plan on making you pay for what you did to the Hidden leaf and for what you did to Karela."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 07-30-2010 at 10:25 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 03:22 AM   #1311
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takai enjoyed the response he got from Gatoa. Had he not been stuck with Takeda he would have volunteered for the position as well. He couldn't do anything about it now, so he would have to help the group kill Gatoa so that he didn't steal his dream of carnage. Upon watching Asuka get closer to Takeda, Takai gave up control and Takeda was back in charge of his head again. Her words calmed him for a few seconds. He was then greeted by a loud drawn out sigh from Takai as Asuka referred to the group as the Naruto team.

Everything seemed to move so quickly for Takeda. One minute they were all in a fighting stance and the next Gatoa hit Asuka with something he had never seen before. He watched in horror as he lifted her up in the air just by moving his arm up. He felt so powerless as Gatoa moved Asuka towards the edge. An unexpected urge came over him as he clenched his fists. He felt the need to crush Gatoa and beat him into the ground until he was no longer recognizable. Whitish blue chakra began to steaming from Takeda just as the purple chakra had done with Kaneda.

He had already lost his parents to one maniac, he wouldn't let this one take someone else he cared about. His body began to tighten up as he continued to to think about all that had happened to him. His eyes began to glow white and ice started to from under his feet. It was then he was hit with Gatoa's words and brought back to reality.

"If you were to attack me, what do you suppose would happen to poor dear Asuka if I lost my grip?"

His mind played the words over and over again until he realized what he was about to do. He almost let his anger get the best of him and would have done something he would have regretted. He stopped whatever his body was doing and nearly fell to the ground. His once angered eyes now showed fear's truest colors. He wanted to do something, but he didn't know what to do. He felt something in his throat as his heart began to race.

"Hey Specter," she whispered. "If he does drop her do you think you could be ready with a portal?"

Specter nodded his head and gave Karela a thumbs up. Not only did he have his portal ability but he could also teleport to her if he needed to. He knew he could save Asuka without any problem. However, he found himself more concerned to how Takeda was taking what had just happened.

What had seemed to go so fast was now moving so slow. Time felt like it was ending to Takeda as he looked back up at Asuka. In fact the situation was so dire that Takai even kept perfectly quiet. He turned his gaze to Karela, who seemed to be planning something. He put his hand on her shoulder and stared at her with a look of horror. The same look he had shown her when he was still trying to deal with the death of his parents.

"Karela..." it was all he could let out.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:46 AM   #1312
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Gatoa began laughing. "Control? Why would we ever want to ensalve such a magnificent deity?" He presented his hand towards the glowing sphere. "Such a beatiful thing is too worthy of exploiting. No... The Ten Tailed Dragon recognises the planet as a precious sanctuary. It eliminates those who thy believes a threat to its sanctuary. It recognises us as its followers; tools it can use to shape the earth as it sees fit. Although its spirit is near regeneration, it requires a shell to roam around in. I have volunteered myself, to form an entity with the beast. And once we become one, The Arashi will become an unstopable force to pose order on the planet. We will commit genocide against the human race, and rebirth it. Starting anew with the mistakes we have learned from!"

"And you are insane in so many ways," Yoroi muttered under his breath.

He then froze as Gatoa lifted Asuka over to the edge.

"Hey Specter," Karela whispered. "If he does drop her do you think you could be ready with a portal?"

She then turned to Yoroi and Dai. "I need you two to cover me."

Specter nodded his head and gave Karela a thumbs up.

It took a moment for Yoroi to respond. He was beginning to shake in anger, something that never happened before. Whether it was his concern over Asuka or some sort of effect the Rinnegan was having, he had no clue.

"I'll cover you, Karela," he spoke in a somewhat strangled tone. "But if you guys are going to do something, please do it quick."

Old 07-31-2010, 07:26 AM   #1313
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
""He's bluffing! He won't do it! Don't worry about me, guys! Save the Leaf village! Save the world!"

"Bluffing? You honestly believe I am doing this for pointless drama?" Gatoa spoke through a deceitfully calm face. "I will break all of you."

He toyed with Asuka by making it look like he dropped her, while pulling her back up level. Kaneda could feel exactly what Takeda was feeling: useless in regards to what was happening. Then he overheard Karela's proposal to Specter and the plan to save Asuka via the warp portals. He then turned to Takeda, then Naruto.

Naruto stared at Gatoa with such hateful eyes. "You disgust me..." he shut his eyes. Then when he opened them, his eyes became different from the blue shade Kaneda remembered. They glew with a yellow glow. The iris' became horizontally slit-shaped, like a frog. Naruto had entered Sage Mode.

Naruto turned to Takeda again, and nodded at him: indicating a proposal to use their transformations.

Kaneda began concentrating his chakra. He began emiting an aura of purple chakra. His muscle mass slightly increased. Spiky-blue fur began growing along his back, arms and legs: the threads of each hair piercing through his clothing. His eyes turned silver. Kaneda succesfully transformed into his Werebeast form.

"You're path of destruction ends here Gatoa, cus' your going down!" he launched himself towards Gatoa, who still kept his grip on Asuka. His expression was didnt seem impressed with the fact that he was facing three opponents who undergone a transformation. When Kaneda came close in proximity with Gatoa, he launched a powerful fist towards the man's stomach... but it was expectadly blocked. Kaneda grinded his teeth whilst glaring at Gatoa while he hand was caught by him.
Old 07-31-2010, 12:03 PM   #1314
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Karela..."

Karela looked over at him and smiled uneasily. She didn't know what Takeda was trying to say but she guessed that he was concerned about Asuka. "Don't worry Takeda. I'll get her away from Gatoa and back to safety."

She then turned to Dai and Yoroi and began whispering. "You two, keep Gatoa busy while I grab Asuka."

Befroe she could do anything she watched as Kaneda launched an attack at Gatoa only to have it blocked. It Figures that this won't be easy.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 08-02-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 04:11 PM   #1315
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

Asuka smiled. "Finally! Some action!" When she saw Kaneda transformed into his Werebeast and attempted to punch Gatoa, which kinda failed, the young girl sighed. "We screwed. We're all gonna die!!"

Suddenly, the spirit of Chokichi, her uncle, appeared before her. Only she could see him. "Asuka."

"Uncle Chokichi..." Asuka said sadly, looking up at the ceiling.

"My dear child. You must listen to your heart and mind. Trust in your feelings. The feelings of your friends... also known as your family. Do not let the Darkness of this world be within you... for it is your weakness. Look towards the Light. And have faith..."

After this, the old, ghost ninja disappeared. Asuka smiled with tears falling from her cheeks. When she looked down at Takeda, Kaneda, Karela, Naruto, Dai, and Yoroi, you could see tears of happiness in her eyes. "We can beat him, guys! We can foil his plans! Believe and have faith! Don't give in to Darkness! Don't give up! We are family. And family... family don't give up!"
Old 08-01-2010, 01:49 AM   #1316
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Takeda was reluctant at first to activate his seal again. However, Naruto was a great Hokage and Takeda trusted him. He made the necessary hand seals to create the seal and within seconds Takeda was a man made of ice once more. He watched as Kaneda charged Gatoa only to have Gatoa grab his punch. He then watched Dai leap into the air with with a chakra infused fist. While this was going on Karela was making her way towards Asuka.

Takeda closed his eyes for a few seconds, but that would be all the time he needed. A wise friend of his once told him to wait for the opportunity to strike, when the enemy lets his guard down. In his mind he created a still image in his head of what was occurring. Gatoa currently hand one arm holding Asuka in the air, and the other had Kaneda's fist. Dai was coming down on Gatoa, which meant given Kaneda's position that the most logical way to avoid the attack would be for Gatoa to move backwards. Takeda also factored in his hold on Asuka. Takeda opened his eyes with the plan in mind.

Takeda looked over to Specter who was watching Karela. Takeda tapped Specter on his shoulder to get his attention. He whispered in his ear and Specter nodded creating the necessary portals. Takeda jumped feet first through the portal and ended up behind Gatoa. He locked his arms with Gatoa's and placed his hands on the his neck. Takeda tightened his body up and tried his best to gold him in place.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:35 AM   #1317
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
There was a long moment between Kaneda and Gatoa, as he held onto his fist while glaring at each other. He looked from Asuka and back to him. He released his grip on her, letting her seemingly fall into the void of revolving machinery, before he could realise Specter had intended to use a portal to save her.

Next minute he felt a strong chill wrap around his body, as two arms formed of ice held a grip around his arms and neck. With as much reaction time as possible, he lifted his legs up in the air and kicked Kaneda in the chest with both feet. With the launching force created, Gatoa raised his legs further upward which caused Takeda behind him to fall on his back. He then placed his feet on Takeda's stomach, and launched himself up into the air: releasing himself from the grip. Whilst doing a flip, he landed safely between Kaneda and Gatoa.

Kaneda quickly recovered and clashed fists with their opponent. They both launched themselves up in the air, dancing with their fists and kicks to cause a certain degree of harm. Gatoa was strong, fast and intelligent; a considerable equal and perhaps more.

Naruto joined in the battle above, exchanging lightning-fast moves with Kaneda towards Gatoa - amidst the slow momentum they created before even landing on the floor. Gatoa kept up with the both of them: his sensory and instincts were obviously high. Naruto produced the final blow by tapping into his knowledge of Frog Kata. Powering up his Senjustu, the invisible aura around him increased. He landed a palm in Gatoa's stomach, causing a powerful blow and landed back onto the platform on his back.

Gatoa quickly recovered and jumped back into action. He ran towards Takeda and exchanged deadly moves with his fists!
Old 08-02-2010, 05:51 PM   #1318
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Karela watched in horror as Gatoa dropped Asuka down into the machinery below.

"Specter!" She shouted. "Portal! Now!"

She then turned her attention back to Gatoa who was now running toward Takeda and began to think clearly now that Specter had been alerted to Asuka's fall.

Alright...he's obviously strong enough to go toe to toe with both Kaneda and the Hokage at the same time. So that means I'm nowhere near his level right now. But...those two aren't the only ones who have special abilities.

You want some my chakra don't you?

Yes. I think it's the only way I can go toe to toe with Gatoa. This man needs to be stopped whatever the cost.

An aura of red chakra began to form around Karela as Bijuu chakra began to flow through her body. She was borrowing just enough chakra to remain just one level below her one tailed state.

She ran after Gatoa and then threw both handfuls of Kunai at Gatoa's back. "It's time to pay for your crimes Gatoa!"

Dai turned to Yoroi and motioned toward the battle zone. "I say we join the others. Are you with me?" He asked as his hand was surrounded by electric blue chakra as he created a chidori.
Old 08-03-2010, 07:09 PM   #1319
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Dai turned to Yoroi and motioned toward the battle zone. "I say we join the others. Are you with me?" He asked as his hand was surrounded by electric blue chakra as he created a chidori.

Yoroi nodded. "My thoughts exactly," he replied. He had been waiting for the right opening in the battle and now that Asuka was safe he wouldn't have to hold back.

He saw Gatoa locked in a taijutsu battle with Takeda, and Karela attacking him from behind with several kunai. This was a problem for using either Shinra Tensei or Chibaku Tensei, but was perfect for another attack.

"Bansho Tennin!" Yoroi announced, trusting out his left hand. Rather than pull Gatoa to himself, he instead pulled the Arashi leader back into Karela's kunai.

"Six Paths!" His copies appeared, then began pouring elemental chakra into his right hand. "Elemental Sword of the Outer Path!"

Yoroi began stepping towards Gatoa. "Karela, let's combine our strikes!" he shouted over the battle noises.

Last edited by Lord of Hunger; 08-06-2010 at 09:12 PM.
Old 08-04-2010, 02:48 AM   #1320
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
It didn't take Specter more than a second to react to Asuka falling. He shot one portal on the ground next to him and the other under Asuka. As she passed through the portal he grabbed onto her arm to stop her from moving. Specter released his grip and removed the portals.

"Are you alright kid?" he asked Asuka.

Takeda let out a loud groan as Gatoa used him to launch himself up into the air. He rose to his feet and looked up at the sight above him. Both Kaneda and the Hokage were fighting Gatoa in the air with great speed. He watched in amazement as the Hokage managed to land a powerful hit on Gatoa. Before he could even say anything Gatoa was back on his feet and was coming right at him. Thankfully his seal allowed him to move just as fast as Kaneda could in his Werebeast Form. Takeda was able to keep up with Gatoa's attacks and return some himself. During his fight he saw Karela come running at Gatoa and throw her kunai knives. He leaped backwards to put some distance between Gatoa and himself. He himself began to charge up a large ice ball just in case Gatoa came at him again.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Shinobi