lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: [FATAL ERROR] Sync Error
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-31-2015, 11:18 AM   #1
stipess
Lurker

Exclamation [FATAL ERROR] Sync Error

Every goddamn time when me and my friend try to LAN play a game, this happens -

We have tried everything, most of you will just recommend reinstalling the game or other stuff like that. Well people, IT DOESN'T WORK.

As ****ty as the game becomes every time this stupid error ruins our game, the less and less we are content to play it at all. It sometimes happens in the middle of a game, sometimes ALWAYS on the start and sometimes it just doesn't even let us enter the game. We have been searching everywhere, there has been millions of threads like these asking for help, but no help came. It happens both of Empire at War and Forces of Corruption, and we both have STEAM version of the game running on Windows 8.1 with more than capable computers to meet the technical requirements of the game.
stipess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-01-2015, 03:56 PM   #2
stipess
Lurker

With 34 views and no replies I should conclude nobody knows the answer.
lol
stipess is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Tech Centre > [FATAL ERROR] Sync Error