lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-24-2013, 01:08 AM   #481
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P s Y k 0 x View Post
any estimates on when 2.0 will be released?
Yes!

I'd say it will be released on December 17, 2012.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may:
Old 01-24-2013, 09:19 PM   #482
P s Y k 0 x
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
i found it. cannont wait. thank God that ive gradutated!!!

Last edited by P s Y k 0 x; 01-24-2013 at 09:34 PM.
P s Y k 0 x is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #483
Xlampaxloumpas
Lurker

Guys, I'm stuck. When I am in the planet where I have to convince HK-47 to come with us he gave me a mission. The first time, I didn't have the 3 remains and the mission wasn't complete, but HK-47 was gone. Now, I have completed the mission, but I don't know what to do. Can somebody tell me how to continioue this awsome mod?

Guys, I'm stuck! I have to convince HK-47 to come with us and he gave me a mission. At first I pressed I have the clues (while I didn't) and the mission wasn't completed, but HK-47 was gone. Now, I do have the clues remains or whatever, but I can't find HK-47. Can somebody help me?

Last edited by mimartin; 10-08-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Xlampaxloumpas is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #484
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlampaxloumpas View Post
Guys, I'm stuck! I have to convince HK-47 to come with us and he gave me a mission. At first I pressed I have the clues (while I didn't) and the mission wasn't completed, but HK-47 was gone. Now, I do have the clues remains or whatever, but I can't find HK-47. Can somebody help me?
Well, if you're playing the version from this thread, I would first of all suggest you find the one with the 2.0 beta instead.

However, if you're playing the 2.0 beta and posted in this thread by accident, the bug you found is a common one which will be sorted in the proper 2.0 released sometime between now and Christmas.

If you load up an earlier save and play through the HK mission again, the problem may disappear however. It's one of those weird bugs where some people have it and some don't.

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Trex is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #485
Xlampaxloumpas
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex View Post
Well, if you're playing the version from this thread, I would first of all suggest you find the one with the 2.0 beta instead.

However, if you're playing the 2.0 beta and posted in this thread by accident, the bug you found is a common one which will be sorted in the proper 2.0 released sometime between now and Christmas.

If you load up an earlier save and play through the HK mission again, the problem may disappear however. It's one of those weird bugs where some people have it and some don't.
Unfortunately, I don't have a save beyond the mission and my auto save is in the ship wreck which I did after this bug.When I download the 2.0 version (I have 2.0 beta) will it delete all my saves? And if not, will HK-47 be there? Anyway, you guys have done a great work at this mod. And like I said on YouTube: Who needs Disney when you've got fans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlampaxloumpas View Post
Unfortunately, I don't have a save beyond the mission and my auto save is in the ship wreck which I did after this bug.When I download the 2.0 version (I have 2.0 beta) will it delete all my saves? And if not, will HK-47 be there? Anyway, you guys have done a great work at this mod. And like I said on YouTube: Who needs Disney when you've got fans!
I meant before that mission.

I wanted to ask. When I download 2.0 version, and I will have download it (probably), when I start the game again, will it have saved my progress until then (I mean for example every mission I've done won't be "deleted" and the missions that I already have will still be in the quest list). Also, when I download it, will the bug be fixed and HK-47 will be in his place or since there was a bug before the bug willl still continioue to take place?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex View Post

I wanted to ask. When I download 2.0 version, and I will have download it (probably), when I start the game again, will it have saved my progress until then (I mean for example every mission I've done won't be "deleted" and the missions that I already have will still be in the quest list). Also, when I download it, will the bug be fixed and HK-47 will be in his place or since there was a bug before the bug willl still continioue to take place? (Sorry for writing the same thing twice, but I have to get used to this chat method)

Last edited by mimartin; 10-08-2013 at 11:01 AM.
Xlampaxloumpas is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2014, 06:44 PM   #486
darthadrien
Lurker

Guys, I'm stuck. I have a problem for find VIMA SUNRIDER I go to the aid station and nothing I just find her item but not her is there something to do ?
darthadrien is offline   you may:
Old 01-07-2014, 08:25 PM   #487
Col_Zechs
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
Angry

For some reason I am not seeing any journal entries at all. Its completely blank each time I get a quest.
Col_Zechs is offline   you may:
Old 01-09-2014, 01:11 AM   #488
Christos K
Forumite

The global.jrl file wasn't installed correctly is my guess.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may:
Old 04-10-2014, 11:17 AM   #489
Nick-
Lurker

I cannot complete game at all.

My problem is on the aid station I cant find Vima at all. tried re-installing on 3 different computers and the same thing on every computer. Is there some sort of patch or something I can do to finish the game? was looking forward to completing it after so long and I'm unable to finish it.
Nick- is offline   you may:
Old 04-10-2014, 04:23 PM   #490
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick- View Post
I cannot complete game at all.

My problem is on the aid station I cant find Vima at all. tried re-installing on 3 different computers and the same thing on every computer. Is there some sort of patch or something I can do to finish the game? was looking forward to completing it after so long and I'm unable to finish it.
Are you using the version from this thread? If so, the newer version can be found in this thread : http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=211618

The Vima problem is something I've fixed, but I'm not sure if it's a part of the 2.0 beta or the full 2.0 I have on my computer. The only thing I can really recommend (apart from waiting for the new release) is trying to load up a save game from before you entered aid station. Another possibility might be redownloading and reinstalling the mod (your saves won't be affected).

While I'm here, could I also request that a mod lock this thread? It looks like a few people may have been downloading the older version by mistake.

Moderator note [04-11-2014 11:17 AM]

Locked per request

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.

Last edited by mimartin; 04-11-2014 at 11:17 AM.
Trex is offline   you may:
Old 04-11-2014, 05:03 AM   #491
Nick-
Lurker

yeah i'm downloading the right version on jedi-masters.com and tried doing it around about 10 times. Found every jedi master except Vima.

I guess Ill keep trying and wait for the new release. Apart from this bug Really great mod.
Nick- is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters