lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-24-2009, 05:54 PM   #161
jedi7000nathan

Current Game: Kotors 1 and 2
what will the first patch be fixing and adding
jedi7000nathan is offline   you may:
Old 02-24-2009, 06:05 PM   #162
EGJason
Rookie

Current Game: Halo 3, KOTOR, TSL
Hey, Trex Nice Job, really
However It still could use Improvement but then again what couldn't?

Great Job,
EGJason
P.S. Hey Guys,
A Child has recently gone missing check out my Signature for the link and try to spread the word...

Your Local Manically Laughing Evil Mastermind!

EGJason is offline   you may:
Old 02-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #163
JediAthos

Current Game: Defiance
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I'm very impressed Trex, this is very good work considering the extent of the mod. I think I'm having some issues with the voice files... is Tsig supposed to have a voice? If so then I have an issue because she doesn't.

Other than that I don't think I have anything glaring to point out that hasn't already been discussed here. So, I say again, nice work, and I look forward to any fixes or patches or whatever else you may do with this.

"You'll find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view."

JediAthos is offline   you may:
Old 02-25-2009, 07:49 AM   #164
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi7000nathan View Post
what will the first patch be fixing and adding
I'm not fully decided, but I think the first patch will just fix bugs. A little later I'll release a small 'expansion pack' with the likes of voices, some restored content (including maybe more possible apprentices, an extra planet and maybe one of the two cut endings).

KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Trex is offline   you may:
Old 02-25-2009, 09:21 AM   #165
Ibelin
Rookie

As i see in the walk-through,Peragus is not a part of the mod.And i'll will do this if you confirm that Trek.
So why can't i play the mod Trek?I have no other mod in my comp.I've installed all the 4 necessary part.

Last edited by Ibelin; 02-25-2009 at 09:43 AM.
Ibelin is offline   you may:
Old 02-25-2009, 10:22 AM   #166
Pikmin

You should be able to click new game and start from the beginning of the mod.

@Trex I have a made a movies.2da & dialog.tlk that allows your TJM movies to be played from the movies menu.

Last edited by Pikmin; 02-25-2009 at 12:50 PM.
Pikmin is offline   you may:
Old 02-25-2009, 12:17 PM   #167
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
I've just put the first patch up on the website. Doesn't add any new content, but it solves a few of the important problems, such as ;

- All apprentices now work correctly
- The Jedi temple can be accessed during the final battle
- Lolma has the correct voice

http://www.d-ex-d.com/TJMDOWNLOAD.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibelin View Post
As i see in the walk-through,Peragus is not a part of the mod.And i'll will do this if you confirm that Trek.
So why can't i play the mod Trek?I have no other mod in my comp.I've installed all the 4 necessary part.
Sounds like it may be a problem with the modules directory. Is there anything 'different' about yours? Is it still in C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Modules?

If not, my best suggestion would be to redownload and reinstall the modules file.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikmin View Post
@Trex I have a made a moves.2da that/dialog.tlk that allows your TJM moves to be played from the movies menu.
Neat. Are you enquiring if I would like a PM with the file, cause if so, the answer is yes.

PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Old 02-25-2009, 07:40 PM   #168
LordDryfas
Lurker

Current Game: KOTOR
Mind posting a little file of the revan skin,seen in the movies,oh and just finished the ending,dont know why some people were complaining,it was the best star wars ending ive EVER seen(buggy as hell tho,had to load dosens of times to get it working,but totally worth it),was smiling all the way till the end,,revan as a martyr pure genius,or the HK retaliation,evil ending ties in quite nice,cant wait to see the others.
LordDryfas is offline   you may:
Old 02-26-2009, 04:46 AM   #169
Ibelin
Rookie

Thank you Trek.I got the problem solved.
And Mandy Lorian is a good idea
Old 02-26-2009, 04:29 PM   #170
Hawkstrong16

I have a small problem...

when I'm trying to do Shadows quest and I get to where I have to talk to the Aquakish Merchant. He just tells me I'm not one of his customers. And I do have Shadow in my party when I do this

Camo-Man 07 Now Known As Hawkstrong16

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature

May The Force Be With You, Always
Hawkstrong16 is offline   you may:
Old 02-26-2009, 06:23 PM   #171
jedi7000nathan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camo-Man 07 View Post
I have a small problem...

when I'm trying to do Shadows quest and I get to where I have to talk to the Aquakish Merchant. He just tells me I'm not one of his customers. And I do have Shadow in my party when I do this
its a merchant in the 1 story store
Old 02-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #172
Hawkstrong16

Quote:
its a merchant in the 1 story store
Where is the one story store exactly?

90% of teens today would die if myspace or facebook had a system failure. If you are one of the 10% that would sit and laugh copy this to your signature.
92% precent of teens today have moved on to rap. If you are one of the 8% that still rock out copy this to your signature

Old 02-26-2009, 09:11 PM   #173
jedi7000nathan

off the senate just look for the sign that says its the one storie store
Old 02-26-2009, 09:49 PM   #174
Hawkstrong16

Thank you I managed to find it. It was pretty well hiddin, but I got it!

Old 02-27-2009, 02:39 PM   #175
jedi7000nathan

your welcome
Old 02-27-2009, 06:09 PM   #176
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Current Game: inFamous/Uncharted 2
Hey, Trex, would you do me a favor? Once the non-beta version of this is out, please, send me a PM! (I'd play through it now anyway, but I'm a little short on time. )

Thank you so much!

Edit: I've only read the first page of this thread, so I'm really, really sorry if this is a stupid question.

Chapter 12 of A Soul Adrift is out.

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Endorenna is offline   you may:
Old 02-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #177
Pikmin

The mod is released, it isn't in beta...
Old 02-27-2009, 06:30 PM   #178
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Err...sorry. My bad. I skimmed over the first page, and I got the impression that it was in beta. :O

Sorry about that! I'm gonna download it ASAP! Xp

Short stories:
T'katlu: On the planet Felucia, a young apprentice of the Dark Side thinks back to the beginning of her training as she lies in wait for her prey...

All the Time: After four years in the Unknown Regions, the Exile returns to the known galaxy to visit an old enemy.

Broken: A master of the Dark Side finds himself about to lose the one thing he cares about--and he will do anything to stop her from endangering herself.
Old 02-27-2009, 06:55 PM   #179
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
Err...sorry. My bad. I skimmed over the first page, and I got the impression that it was in beta. :O

Sorry about that! I'm gonna download it ASAP! Xp
To a certain degree, this is still the beta (although it's officially the first release). It depends how you see it.

It's definately a complete game as it is, but I'm already sorting out an expansion pack which will make it much more complete.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:43 PM   #180
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Quick question that's probably already answered earlier in the thread. Where do I install the patch? The override folder?

Edit: I tried to install the voice/music/modules/movies, and it said that the files contained invalid data. o_0 The override one worked fine. I have the music in the Streammusic folder, the modules in the modules folder, the movies in the Streammovies folder, and the voice in the Streamvoice folder. Do I have them in the right places?

Short stories:

Last edited by Endorenna; 02-27-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:55 PM   #181
Pikmin

It should automatically choose the right folder.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:56 PM   #182
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

O-kay, the same probably goes for the things mentioned in the edit. I'll try it again.

Short stories:

Old 02-27-2009, 11:25 PM   #183
jedi7000nathan

anything to expect in the expansion trex might i suggest adding puppets to any new party members
Old 02-28-2009, 06:04 AM   #184
Drunkside
Satanīs little helper

I started playing this yesterday, and even though all the modeling and texturing seem to be done just quickly out of the way (it looks horrible at some times...) it is a real great mod. But what really bugs me is that spongebob thing... why, i repeat, WHY did you make it?

Saivoīs New demo, A Cruel Northern Land is out! Listen to it on our mikseri.net bandpage.

http://www.mikseri.net/artists/?id=117610
Drunkside is offline   you may:
Old 02-28-2009, 07:19 AM   #185
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
anything to expect in the expansion trex might i suggest adding puppets to any new party members
It would make sense for Tsig to have a remote, wouldn't it?

There's going to be a new planet which I'm putting together, but alot of the stuff will be in the smaller details. For instance, I've just been adding some smoke and flames coming off the crashed shuttle on dxun. It always bugged me that the crash was a little too 'clean'.

I'm currently trying to cast voice actors, but there's no takers so far. Can anyone else name any voice actor sites similar to the one mentioned earlier in the thread?

Old 02-28-2009, 09:12 AM   #186
Pikmin

pm sith holocron, he knows a lot of places.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:18 PM   #187
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Trex did you, by chance, get the pm I send a while ago with the bugs I found?

Canderis is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2009, 12:55 AM   #188
Gregthegen
Rookie

Current Game: Mass Effect
Voice Offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex View Post
I
I'm currently trying to cast voice actors, but there's no takers so far. Can anyone else name any voice actor sites similar to the one mentioned earlier in the thread?
I can voice act, I and several others have offered before. I am not a "professional" however if that is what you are looking for. Though my voice is good and I have a good mike.

I'm not going to offer again though, I don't want to pester you. Anyway, I am certain there are other voice-acting guilds out there other than the one mentioned earlier. Be warned though, many people have a hard time getting their voice actors to deliver their lines on time, if at all. Best to ask for help at as many places as possible.

"Hey look, I'm a sith! (Pushes a little kid to the ground).-Jess."

"No you're not, that wasn't even star-wars related, that was just mean."-Greg

"yes it was, I used force push, the force of my hand pushing against his back."-Jess

You can't electrocute anyone. -Greg.

"Yes I can"-Jess (Grabbing a taser out of her purse.)
Gregthegen is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2009, 01:26 AM   #189
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Some options for you . . .

http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/

http://voiceacting.proboards62.com/

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/207423/445

http://my.voiceacting.co.uk/forum/

Good luck!

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2009, 02:05 AM   #190
Endorenna
Gamer Wanna-be

Trex, I'm playing it now. Awesome work! (I can't believe I ever referred to it as a 'beta version'. Again, sorry about that!)

Short stories:

Old 03-01-2009, 06:25 AM   #191
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canderis View Post
Trex did you, by chance, get the pm I send a while ago with the bugs I found?
I have one sent on the 9th of Feb. Is there a more recent one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregthegen View Post
I can voice act, I and several others have offered before. I am not a "professional" however if that is what you are looking for. Though my voice is good and I have a good mike.

I'm not going to offer again though, I don't want to pester you. Anyway, I am certain there are other voice-acting guilds out there other than the one mentioned earlier. Be warned though, many people have a hard time getting their voice actors to deliver their lines on time, if at all. Best to ask for help at as many places as possible.
Is it alright to PM you if I get stuck?

Thanks. Might as well try them all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endorenna View Post
Trex, I'm playing it now. Awesome work! (I can't believe I ever referred to it as a 'beta version'. Again, sorry about that!)
Nice to see you're enjoying it.

Old 03-01-2009, 06:54 AM   #192
Time Lord
Rookie

Current Game: DF-MotS
Hey Trex something I've just thought of is: that Canderous' dialogue refers to Boran even when not on the ship, so why not add Boran as a puppet for Canderous?
Time Lord is offline   you may:
Old 03-01-2009, 08:29 PM   #193
Gregthegen
Rookie

Current Game: Mass Effect
Quote:

Is it alright to PM you if I get stuck?
Sure, your the mod-maker. If you ever need help, just pm me.

"Hey look, I'm a sith! (Pushes a little kid to the ground).-Jess."

"No you're not, that wasn't even star-wars related, that was just mean."-Greg

"yes it was, I used force push, the force of my hand pushing against his back."-Jess

You can't electrocute anyone. -Greg.

"Yes I can"-Jess (Grabbing a taser out of her purse.)
Gregthegen is offline   you may:
Old 03-02-2009, 02:29 PM   #194
rebedo
Lurker

glitch

When you go to etti your in the dock area. When you go to the refuge area your lightsaber, the one you get in the beginning, it Vanquishs. It might be that i equiped a dark lightsaber in the off hand though. When you get into the rufuge building the dark jedi lightsaber is in the main hand and the original is gone.
rebedo is offline   you may:
Old 03-03-2009, 05:19 AM   #195
Ibelin
Rookie

Trex please make Bastila look younger with the patch.More than 10 years is not quite a long time.So i think her skin should be smoother.She looks too old in the mod.
Old 03-03-2009, 06:25 AM   #196
Trex
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebedo View Post
When you go to etti your in the dock area. When you go to the refuge area your lightsaber, the one you get in the beginning, it Vanquishs. It might be that i equiped a dark lightsaber in the off hand though. When you get into the rufuge building the dark jedi lightsaber is in the main hand and the original is gone.
Did you doing anything in the area? My first thought is that the dark Jedi lightsaber is only usably by DS characters, and if you get too many light points it can just dissappear from your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibelin View Post
Trex please make Bastila look younger with the patch.More than 10 years is not quite a long time.So i think her skin should be smoother.She looks too old in the mod.
I you want her back to normal, search through your override folder and delete the file P_BastilaH04.

Incidently, if you want to use Messkell's mature Bastila mod (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...ure_Look;91014), you should be able too as long as you install after TJM.

Old 03-03-2009, 07:05 AM   #197
Ibelin
Rookie

I'm doing that.Thanks Trex!
Old 03-03-2009, 10:21 AM   #198
GameGeeks
Rookie

Trex, I don't think it's the lightsaber. Mainly since it's just a name and there's not alignment restriction placed on it and you can't upgrade them.

GameGeeks is offline   you may:
Old 03-03-2009, 05:52 PM   #199
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
I have one sent on the 9th of Feb. Is there a more recent one?
Nope that's it.

Canderis is offline   you may:
Old 03-04-2009, 02:14 PM   #200
Wedge Suron
Grey Jedi Lord

Current Game: many
Am I the only one having trouble getting onto stations off of the Eagle?

A nice song, fits them perfectly.
The Mandalorians - The Chosen Ones
Wedge Suron is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters