lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: List of Ahto Imperial appointments: complaints
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-16-2009, 06:33 PM   #41
Ray Jones
[armleglegarmhead]

10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astor Kaine View Post
Strange, isn't it? I was on the list, And I have absolutley no knowledge of 'elitism' or 'super awesome special people'.

Or any conspiracies, for that matter. Must be a bloody awesome one for me to be on the list and not know about it.

This calls for some investigating.
Oh, that's clearly the Illuminatus of Aresen pulling strings again, nothing to worry about, move on nothing to see here, then. <.<;;

Ray Jones is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 06:35 PM   #42
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
We have powerful friends XD

Lynk Former is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 06:36 PM   #43
EnderWiggin
Sine Amore Nihil Est Vita

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
My luck there will be three more posts to respond to, at this rate.

Ok, now. DI and I are extremely good friends (a byproduct of being on the same forum for 4+ years, hope that's not a problem) so I feel compelled to defend him a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adavardes View Post
Actually, I'm pretty happy with having no special titles at all, but I think it's still bogus to allow elitism to run rampant through the forums like this, reinforced by a clear and present bias in the staff for any one of their special people/friends. Stop making this about me wanting something special, because I don't. If they were to give me any, I would be inclined to have them remove it.
I'll try to take this step by step:

Elitism? How do these special titles show elitism? How do they show anything? I don't understand. They do nothing at all and mean nothing at all.

Some of the staff are friends with DI and Lito and Me, and as such, were included. I'm not sure how that's a bias of the staff, seeing as they've actually done nothing, but (like J7 said) just were friendly to the point that someone wrote something about them.

I don't know why you'd ask them to take away the fun, if they gave you a title.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not buying that my judgment is flawed here. I've seen clear and present examples of why this entire forum is unjustly biased for whoever is in the group of tight-knit friends that can do no wrong, and that list was a perfect case of it occuring once again.
Do no wrong? What the hell are you talking about? Noticed that Emperor Devon's still hurting from his month long ban he got from being infracted? He's part of the group more than I am, I think.

Plus, Listen to what Lynk said about smaller groups overlapping. I mean, DI won that little election a while back, but he's more of a presence at Holowan than in Ahto, and has had his fair share of arguments with the staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adavardes
My solution to that is don't make a list that you know is going to upset a large majority of people so that you can have a circle-jerk with your friends on a forum.
Who knew a "large majority" were going to get angry? I sure didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliveur View Post
I'm pretty sure that it was no coincidence that DI and Litofsky started that thread mere hours after DI posted this in the badges thread:

In short, they knew damn well what they were doing. Poop tends to stink when you stir it.
No offense sir, but you need to not speak out of your ass. DI was writing that list before he posted that, and if you need proof, I'd be glad to take it to the PMs that he and I exchanged regarding this list.

So "pretty sure it was no coincidence", huh? Try again.

Quote:
I don't care who he was copying. The list is still pointlessly elitist.

@jonathan:

Darth Insidious' empire, I think.
1. Elitist? Who said that no other people could be added? I still don't understand.

2. Darth Insidious has no empire. At all. He's got a good number of friends he's made over the years of being here, a few modding partners, and a few enemies.

I'm sure he'll tell you just as I am that he has no power whatsoever over the staff, and that you're making mountains out of molehills.

Let me know if you disagree, but House is on tonight, and I think that maybe I'm just a bit too elitist to respond then.

_EW_

Hello, Pot? This is Kettle. You're black. ~ Prime

Yes, I hate you.

J7 - thanks for accepting me as part of the 'family.'
EnderWiggin is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 07:02 PM   #44
Bob Lion54
Jr. Malkavian Detective

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I don't know what's sillier, the Ahto thread or this one.

Seriously, lighten up people.

Bob Lion54 is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #45
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderWiggen
No offense sir, but you need to not speak out of your ass.
That was uncalled for, and rude, so I guess I'll respond appropriately:

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderWiggen
So "pretty sure it was no coincidence", huh? Try again.
Apparently I know more than you do. Can I prove any of it? Nope. Deniability is king around here.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #46
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Quote:
Apparently I know more than you do. Can I prove any of it? Nope. Deniability is king around here.
Please tell us all you know in dot point form. You don't need proof, but if you really want to expose what is apparently the cancer of LFN... then please. Take the first step and list it clearly that even a monkey in a bath tub playing with a rubber ducky can understand in your next post.

Old 02-16-2009, 07:18 PM   #47
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Current Game: Guild Wars 2, VtMB, TOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
It's not fun, it's not satire, it's pathetic and rude to the rest of your members, regardless of how much it tickles your fancy to have a special title.
I can't begin to tell you how tickled my fancy is to be called 'Princess Cake Herald'. I might replace my scrolling Latin title with that some time next century.

It's a continuation of the Ahto Presidency elections thread. It's silly fun for those involved, and knowing Darth InSidious' facility with language, isn't satire. I see no rudeness involved for those who were named--it doesn't look like any of the titles were meant to be negative. It's the kind of silliness that people who've known each other for several years will sometimes engage in just to give their friends a good time. For those who weren't named, they just...weren't named. As far as I know, DI did not sit around and say "Who can I intentionally annoy by not including in this thread?" If you think DI and Litofsky did this to ruin your life by not giving you the title of "High Chief Roast Beef and Obama Chiseled Pectoral Inspector"* or whatever other silly name they might have had in mind, it might be time to examine whether this is appropriate thinking or just a case of being oversensitive and seeing exclusion where none was ever intended.

I was not part of the 'elite group', or whatever you want to call the large group of regulars in Ahto, when I first joined. While I was never specifically excluded (nor even felt remotely like that), it took several months of me joining in with the discussions and threads in a positive way and for all of us to get to know each other. It took time and chatting about different things so we knew where the line could be drawn when joking around with each other, what kinds of things interested each other, etc. Now they have enough information to joke with me about my permanent 29-ness, my fascination with Orlando Bloom, and my devoted worship of any quips by Jolee Bindo. It takes time to develop those kinds of relationships, however.

Now, if you want to participate in Ahto or anywhere else in this forum, you're welcome to join in. You'll find if you relax and take things a little less seriously in that forum, because it definitely is anything but serious, you'll become a part of the Ahto fabric yourself. Once we get to know you better, and you us, you'll understand the 'inside jokes' and will start making some of your own that the rest of us will enjoy.

Now you can continue to complain about being excluded, though I see no evidence of a conspiracy to specifically exclude you or anyone else. However, all that will do is make you look a. jealous and b. bitter. If you're wanting people to include you in their conversations and people to join you in yours, this attitude isn't going to win friends and influence people. In fact, it's more likely to push people away. We can't make people on this forum like you, or include you, any more than we can make you like or include anyone else here in any threads you might start. That's the way it is with groups. I'm not going to take away someone's fun just because a person or 2 gets their nose out of joint about not being specifically included in the thread, however. All you had to do was ask in the thread something like "May I be "High Chief Curves Inspector" or something equally silly, and likely you would have suddenly found yourself with a title bestowed upon you that was just as ridiculous as the ones the rest of us have been 'gifted' with. That might have been far more effective in getting you to feel included in the group than griping about not being included.

*note: this is just a silly title I made up and is not meant to be taken as anything other than silly.

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Read The Adventures of Jolee Bindo and see the amazing Peep Surgery
Story WIP: The Dragonfighters
My blog: Confessions of a Geeky Mom--Latest post: Security Alerts!
Love Star Trek AND gaming? Check out Lotus Fleet.

Jae Onasi is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 08:22 PM   #48
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! LF Jester Contest winner - LucasCast 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Lion54 View Post
I don't know what's sillier, the Ahto thread or this one.
I *am* the Aresen Ministor of Silly Walks and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Now you can continue to complain about being excluded, though I see no evidence of a conspiracy to specifically exclude you or anyone else. However, all that will do is make you look a. jealous and b. bitter. If you're wanting people to include you in their conversations and people to join you in yours, this attitude isn't going to win friends and influence people.
god, I remember being a n00b here in LFN with less then 100post, and acting all bitter and all that.

but god damn, it didnt take me long to find out that a sense of humor and a complete lack of bitterness takes a far longer way then just trying so damn hard to be eventually ridiculed BY YOUR OWN ACTIONS!

god, I remember when I was new, and I had an avatar that niner jokingly questioned me to be a pedofile, and I flamed him saying that I wasnt a f****t and whatnot.

looking back I know that I was wrong and I didnt know the sense of humor that occured here on these forums.

and to be perfectly honest, yes there is a bit of elitism here in LFN, but that because all those who are in this group have been here for years and years, its a natural effect. in a few years to those new comers who have less then 100 or even 500 posts done quite fit in, you will eventually, just like i did. crud I remember when Kjo was newer then new, capt sir spam-a-lot with his kjo-rounds. but thats what he brought in, and now we still pick on him as he picks on us. cus he's apart of this said community of which people are drawn together by their said differences.

Last edited by Kuuki; 02-16-2009 at 08:33 PM.
Kuuki is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 08:29 PM   #49
narfblat
Forumite

I agree with Adavardes, I was very dissapointed to not be on the list, even though I rarely post on Ahto. They should have spent hours more searching for people they barely know, and more hours creating long and verbose titles for them. I find the thread very insulting to anthropomorphized cats with speech impediments; sylvester would be shocked and apalled. I also believe the titles have obvious real meaning and are not an attempt at jocularity, humor, or other fun.

*overloads on sarcasm*

I support "No Child Left Standing"

I have Attention Surplus Disorder.
narfblat is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 09:12 PM   #50
EnderWiggin

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
That was uncalled for, and rude, so I guess I'll respond appropriately:
No, in fact, based off of what you said, it was called for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qliveur
Actually, in this instance, you are incorrect. At the time of that posting, DI had already sent me my grandiose title for comment, and to ask me about my life (there's that friendship thing again, sorry). So your order of events, which is the cornerstone of this specific rant, is false.

_EW_

Yes, I hate you.

Old 02-16-2009, 09:24 PM   #51
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
You’ve made accusations disparaging the badge system as being unfair and bias. Yet, when I look in the "Question about the new ‘Badge’ system" and the “Badge Recommendation” I have found no post by you. If you know how the system could be implemented faster, better or if you have any suggestions for badges then post in the “Question about the new ‘Badge’ system where the staff has asked for suggestions. If you know someone deserving of a badge then why don’t you recommend them for a badge in the “Badge Recommendation.”

Without actually participating in the system, I fail to see how you can accuse it of being unfair.
mimartin is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #52
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

In reply to everything before my post:

Look apparently these sort of things are a bad homage to moral around here.

This forum has always been about the positive movement to an internet based society of which where people can get together can just escape from the realities of their normal lives.

I mean, most of the forums here envolve around Star Wars FFS

and I urge anyone who has been hurt, angered, or anyways bit distraught by anything that is in these forums, the whole 100%, Aresen, Ahto, Expanded Universe, Jedi Knight, The Swamp, etc. to listen to what I got next:

It's all fun and games. This is the Internet, people here are not bastards, and will truely not evoke flamage to anyone. and if they did, it is not deserved nor tolerated. and if there is anything that happens and occurs with the more senior members of this online community to the more junior members, it is not really intended. To be honest, there may be a sense of elitist among this community, but that is only natural to any sort of online or offline community, job, or social structure.

Take this is stride, it doesnt mean that you are not a good contributor or viewed as nothing more then just a newbie, it only means that the people here who have been around for several years have grown to know each other and know what they are like. These same member's have not had the opportunity to know who you are and what you like or dislike. And with that being said, they also don't know what jokes they may do on a normal basis to one-an-other that would push you're buttons and get you irritated.

Again, I say take this in stride, I hate to say it, but if you do have less then that coveted 1000 posts, sometimes 500 posts, you are considered new, and thats not because of that post count, it's because we just don't know you guys.

This network is a big community, and you will notice alot of people on here, when you do become a "regular", other's who have been here for a few years that you haven't met before. It was when I made a thread last week I ran into a couple of guys, and one of them I had at least 10 or 15 private messages with back and forth about a common interest. I enjoyed that, and in a day or so I'll be happy to send him or her another message, continuing on that very same conversation.

So with that being said, this community is infact not just limited to just starwars, indiana jones, sam&max. If you haven't noticed already, they are like you, they have multiple interests, just check out my sig here, I have a link to Lynk Former's own Web Forum just souly about Video Games in general, which started off as a Web Forum just souly about Anime.

Trust me, if something bothers you so much that you want to disconnect yourself from that situation that it can't be disolved, unsubscribe from that thread and move on to another forum where that you can have more interest in.

In fact, I am not trying to advertise, even to Lynk Former's forum that I mentioned before, I say take interest in the X-Wing Alliance forum's "One year Thread", post about what is happening to you in your life, I guarantee you that the other people in there can relate to you in one way or another.

And once again, just take everything in stride, its not serious, its not about humiliating you, and if you can take it, just simply try to do what I do, turn there words around on them

I'm online multiple times a day.

Old 02-16-2009, 10:07 PM   #53
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
I'd just like to say that yes, I did intend to insult as many people as possible, yes I'm a ****-stirring, contrarian, reactionary, ill-tempered, misanthropic, arrogant, snobbish, self-satisfied, smug, smarmy, superior, proud, vain, elitist, monarchist, supremacist, absolutist, imperialist, colonialist, vorticist, papist shyster, a worm and no man.

Yes I am an emperor (of France, in fact. I crowned myself. I'll be moving on to the rest of the world soon enough.)

Contrary to what may appear to be the case, all the posters here present are in fact totally under my evil, evil mind control, which I cause through the use of mind rays and spoons. Lots of spoons.

I'm responsible for every evil ever unleashed ever ever upon humanity ever - the Shoah, the Reign of Terror, Stalin's show trials, the murder of Joan of Arc, the War of the Spanish Succession, the abortion thread phenomenon; you name it, I started it.

I'm a vile abhorrence upon the face of humanity and I ought to be murdered brutally if there was any justice. But there isn't, since I manipulate the world with my mind rays and spoons. And through the Jesuits, of course, who are my hands, eyes, ears, mouth and occasionally pancreas.

And I'm still going to inflict untold horror upon you and everyone else through my cadre of mind-controlled forum élite types who unswervingly follow my every command because I can and I'm so vile vomit tries to crawl away from me and I have no humanity whatsoever.

And no, the above-mentioned thread wasn't a combination of a bit of fun in the vein of previous such threads combined with some lighthearted poking-of-fun of the potential over-reaction to the 'Veteran' badge and those it was given to - my own actual (over)reaction included - no, I'm just too evil for that.

I do hope to see you all in Dis following my little wine and anthrax soirée.

Yours faithlessly, you revolting pile of parrot emetics,
Darth InSidious, alias Darathy InSidious, alias Herod Jew-Jesuit Hitler-Childeater III, High Chief Learned and Noble Elder of Zion and Supreme Global Manipulator General of the Society of Jesus, alias Lucifer, alias Beelzebub, alias Mephistopheles, alias the Serpent, alias the Deceiver, alias the Devil, alias the Beast, alias the Anti-Christ

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 10:10 PM   #54
Q
The one who knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderWiggin View Post
No, in fact, based off of what you said, it was called for.
As was my intended response. But I figured that posting it would be pointless because, as we both know, your insult would remain whereas mine would be oh-so-conveniently deleted.

I could PM it to you, if you wish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnderWiggin
Actually, in this instance, you are incorrect. At the time of that posting, DI had already sent me my grandiose title for comment, and to ask me about my life (there's that friendship thing again, sorry). So your order of events, which is the cornerstone of this specific rant, is false.
Actually, it is your assuption based on incomplete information that is false, and I'm hardly ranting. DI PMed me out of the blue a week ago with some obscure message concerning my knowing who the "nomenklatura" were, and then asking me to delete it, which I did, and not to mention it to anyone, which I'm now doing. He also said that if I did mention it, he would deny it.

I knew he was up to something, probably having to do with my publicly stating that TSLRP is little more than an internet scam a month or so ago. I guess this is my punishment. He's always known how much I despised the blatant elitism displayed by some of this forum's more prominent members, and I guess he's decided to exploit it. Quite clever, actually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
You’ve made accusations disparaging the badge system as being unfair and bias. Yet, when I look in the "Question about the new ‘Badge’ system" and the “Badge Recommendation” I have found no post by you.
That's because it was conveniently deleted for not following the rules of the thread. However, certain other member's posts that also did not follow the rules, remained. This has become a rather predictable occurance for me here since, oh, last July or so, which explains why my behavior has degenerated accordingly. It does not excuse it, however, and in retrospect, it was probably the wrong response, but certainly not an unnatural one. It has little to do with th badge system.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 10:12 PM   #55
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Quote:
I knew he was up to something, probably having to do with my publicly stating that TSLRP is little more than an internet scam a month or so ago. I guess this is my punishment. He's always known how much I despised the blatant elitism displayed by some of this forum's more prominent members, and I guess he's decided to exploit it. Quite clever, actually.
Yes. I have been planning your downfall from the very moment I saw you on this forum. Because your mind is resistant to the spoons and you must be removed if my plans will come to fruition.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-16-2009, 10:14 PM   #56
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

My point exactly.

anywho, back into the frey I go!

See Insidious! They won't be tricked in your trickerious trickery!
Your Influential Influence will not Influence here!

You're going down man!
Down I say! Down with the sickness! Down like a touchdown! Down like Rossie O-Donnel downs a sandwich!

Old 02-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #57
Q
The one who knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Insidious
Yes. I have been planning your downfall from the very moment I saw you on this forum. Because your mind is resistant to the spoons and you must be removed if my plans will come to fruition.
Are you denying that you sent me a PM regarding the "nomenklatura" a week ago?

-Toker
Q is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #58
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

No? What precisely would be the point?

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Old 02-16-2009, 10:20 PM   #59
Q
The one who knocks

To see if you would actually lie about it, of course.

And to prove my point. Thank you.

-Toker
Q is offline   you may:
Old 02-16-2009, 10:59 PM   #60
Jae Onasi
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Helpful! LucasCast staff Veteran Fan Fic Author 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious
And I'm still going to inflict untold horror upon you and everyone else through my cadre of mind-controlled forum élite types who unswervingly follow my every command because I can and I'm so vile vomit tries to crawl away from me and I have no humanity whatsoever.
We love you!!!!

From MST3K's spoof of "Hercules Unchained"--heard as Roman medic soldiers carry off an unconscious Greek Hercules on a 1950's Army green canvas stretcher: "Hi, we're IX-I-I. Did somebody dial IX-I-I?"

Old 02-16-2009, 11:41 PM   #61
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious View Post
No? What precisely would be the point?
your LIES!

LIES i say! LIES!!! *shakes fist*

Old 02-16-2009, 11:51 PM   #62
Prime
Super Dimension Fortress

Current Game: Skyrim
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
If someone could fill me in on who is in my "clique", I would love to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
however it's not one big elite group of super friends
Although that would be a great name for a group of superheroes...

Prime is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 12:07 AM   #63
matt--
Network Un-exploder

LFN Staff Member Notable contributor 
Quote:
My solution to that is don't make a list that you know is going to upset a large majority of people so that you can have a circle-jerk with your friends on a forum.
So far you're the only one of your large majority to speak up that I've seen (only checked this thread - other: tl;dr). Where are the others of the majority? Do they have their own circle-jerk?

LFNetwork and LucasForums.com
matt at lfnetwork dot com
matt-- is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 01:17 AM   #64
Q
The one who knocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi View Post
We love you!!!!
Careful, Jae. You're gushing all over your pom-poms.

-Toker
Q is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 01:23 AM   #65
Jae Onasi

Quote:
Careful, Jae. You're gushing all over your pom-poms.
It's the spoons. They told me to do it.

Old 02-17-2009, 02:36 AM   #66
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Excessive Forum Dramaz® is copyright LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2009 - All rights reserved.

Sabretooth is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 03:10 AM   #67
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
This thread saddens me, there has yet to be a "the internet is serious business" picture or variation of any kind yet...

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 03:22 AM   #68
Kuuki
ZOMG It's Kookee!

that can be arranged mav.

I'm sure we can get the niner pic in here. it's just 320am and i'm lazy and tired. XD

Old 02-17-2009, 04:33 AM   #69
Kjølen
Resident Polak

Current Game: Monkey Island
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar Da Kookee View Post
I remember when I was new, and I had an avatar that niner jokingly questioned me to be a pedofile, and I flamed him saying that I wasnt a f****t and whatnot.
Niner still calls me a pedophile. D:
Oh, well, brb, I'm gonna go archive more Alma Wade and Stephanie from LazyTown pikshurs.

Quote:
crud I remember when Kjo was newer then new, capt sir spam-a-lot with his kjo-rounds. but thats what he brought in, and now we still pick on him as he picks on us. cus he's apart of this said community of which people are drawn together by their said differences.
SHH. Shh. No. Never mention that shameful part of my early teenage years again. I blame K-jo'Round on puberty. K-jo'Round is the manifestation of my puberty! By the way, I'm still threatening to manifest my puberty on Ahto Empire for their rebellion.

EDIT: I submit that, for and including all persons involved, this image be the overlaying theme of this thread:

"What do you want me do do? LEAVE? Then they'll keep being wrong!"

Remember to check your posts for esoteric and personal opinions before beginning an argument, friends.

"Kjølen is a pretty cool guy. 'e doesn't afraid of anything and 'e doesn't anything about anything."
―Kjølen

* Ye Olde Harbour * Aresen *

Last edited by Kjølen; 02-17-2009 at 04:55 AM.
Kjølen is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 05:11 AM   #70
Bob Lion54
Jr. Malkavian Detective

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
If someone could fill me in on who is in my "clique", I would love to hear it.
Prime, you have no clique. You are the envy of every man and the dream of every woman, and some men, too.

Bob Lion54 is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 05:45 AM   #71
Stream
Damn...

Current Game: Fable 3
Helpful! LFN Staff Member 
To be honest some of the posts in this thread are a little daft. I can't see why there's such a problem this just a group of friends having a bit of fun.

If you find some of the titles offensive just read past them and don't take any notice - unless of course it's about you and then speak to the person who wrote it and ask them to remove or change it, if for some reason they won't, and I can't see why they wouldn't, then speak to staff who will deal with it.

However if this is just a case of the green eyed monster then ask for a title, I'm sure you'll be given something.

If you really have problems with any member here add them to your ignore list and instead of their posts/Pm's you'll see "This message has been hidden because ### is on your ignore list" - problem solved.

--Stream

Stream is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 05:47 AM   #72
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Entertainment at it's best!

Notice how 99% of this thread are post's by a group of supposed Sarcastic-in-joke-circlejerker-posse member's, Trying to disprove their involvement in said clique via the method of sarcastic-in-joke-circlejerking!

Carry on, it's great!

adamqd is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 05:57 AM   #73
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stream View Post
If you find some of the titles offensive just read past them and don't take any notice - unless of course it's about you and then speak to the person who wrote it and ask them to remove or change it, if for some reason they won't, and I can't see why they wouldn't, then speak to staff who will deal with it.
I'm sure they would, if it wasn't for the big staff love-in where there are no consequences for their friends...

It's a conspiracy, man!

Last edited by Astor; 02-17-2009 at 06:27 AM.
Astor is offline   you may:
Old 02-17-2009, 06:26 AM   #74
EnderWiggin

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Q: Go ahead and send the insult.

I could use a good laugh.

_EW_

Yes, I hate you.

Old 02-17-2009, 06:40 AM   #75
Kjølen
Resident Polak

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
Entertainment at it's best!

Notice how 99% of this thread are post's by a group of supposed Sarcastic-in-joke-circlejerker-posse member's, Trying to disprove their involvement in said clique via the method of sarcastic-in-joke-circlejerking!

Carry on, it's great!
Awww, thanks for noticing. We clique ringleaders are nothing without the attention. Seriously, without our kind audience, we'd be nothing more than a group of friends trying to amuse ourselves with inanity. And that would be no good!

Really, everyone deserves a big less-than three: <3

"Kjølen is a pretty cool guy. 'e doesn't afraid of anything and 'e doesn't anything about anything."
―Kjølen

Old 02-17-2009, 06:44 AM   #76
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjølen View Post
Awww, thanks for noticing. We clique ringleaders
I wasn't talkin to you, I've never seen you before today, your off the hook... (Extra Points for involving yourself in a clique you weren't said to be involved in)

As for those Imperial Tyrants!

Old 02-17-2009, 06:49 AM   #77
Kjølen
Resident Polak

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamqd View Post
I wasn't talkin to you, I've never seen you before today, your off the hook...
That's a good point I've been meaning to bring up. Many of us ringjockeys don't even know eachother but by name or casual reference. I know Lynk, Scar, Ray, and briefly Jae. Everyone else is a foreigner to my eyes, yet the un-regulated masses seem to agree one one point: This topic is ridiculous yet some unnatural power is still keeping someone from finally turning this thread into an lolcats outpost.

―Kjølen

Old 02-17-2009, 07:03 AM   #78
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

It seems there are some elitist groups around here... I'm starting to see many different kinds who inhabit the public areas of LF but also congregate in various shady and more private locations around the net. They talk in secret, whisper, plot to destroy LF and to rebuild it in their own image.

There is one group that posts up silly threads giving people offensive titles. There's another group from the RogueSquadron.net forum who has declared war on the first group.

I've also noticed another group of elitist people who have banded together and who all have an agenda to have LucasForums shaped the way they see it must be shaped. They also have their in-jokes, they also exclude others and don't trust anyone outside of their group who obviously knows what's best for LF, knows more than anyone else, and is charged with the sacred duty to save us all from ourselves.

By all rights the staff should falcon punch all of these elitist groups into oblivion. Every last one of them. But we're not going to because they all have a right to exist. This policy of allowing such groups may cause dramas like this to pop up every now and then, but if we destroyed the bonds that people have made here, then we're pretty closing the doors of LFN and shutting this place down entirely.

I also find it funny that adamqd doesn't know who Kjølen is. Which is understandable considering that it highlights the fact that the LucasArts Fan Network is much larger and more expansive than people seem to realise it is.

This thread makes it seem like there's a huge problem waiting to consume the entire LucasForums in less than 24 hours when in fact 99% of the forum doesn't know what the hell this thread is about and doesn't care.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:08 AM   #79
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
falcon punch
Old 02-17-2009, 07:11 AM   #80
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjølen View Post
That's a good point I've been meaning to bring up. Many of us ringjockeys don't even know eachother but by name or casual reference. I know Lynk, Scar, Ray, and briefly Jae. Everyone else is a foreigner to my eyes, yet the un-regulated masses seem to agree one one point: This topic is ridiculous yet some unnatural power is still keeping someone from finally turning this thread into an lolcats outpost.
I hope you see me as a sort of exotic, sexy foreigner.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > List of Ahto Imperial appointments: complaints