lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shadow Sabre
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-11-2009, 09:49 PM   #81
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana glared at him. "This ship is the paragon of space travel technology, thank you very much. And you'll treat her with respect. She's a very sensitive old girl." Araeana petted the bulkhead beside her, as if to comfort it from the sting of Chikara's remark.
Araeana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2009, 10:11 PM   #82
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara rolled his eyes behind his mask, and rested his mechanical arm on the control panel. "About one standard day until Nar Shadaa, correct?"
Saito Chikara is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-11-2009, 10:15 PM   #83
Araeana
Rookie

"Actually..." Araeana glanced at a monitor above her head. "With my modified hyperdrive, we should get there in just over 8 hours."
Old 03-11-2009, 10:19 PM   #84
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara nodded. "But if we plan to arrive in one piece..." He looked out the front window again. "A day I believe."
Old 03-11-2009, 10:23 PM   #85
Araeana
Rookie

"Hmph." Araeana crossed her arms and looked out into the abyss. She watched as stars streaked past. After a few moments, she ventured another question. "So... What's in Nar Shadaa?"
Old 03-11-2009, 10:29 PM   #86
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara held his palm upwards dramatically. "Power. Money..." his voice turned lustful. "The blood of innocents..."
Old 03-11-2009, 10:35 PM   #87
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana wondered if Chikara knew how much his words distressed her. It was all she could do to remain silent. Araeana knew that he would not appreciate her desire to help him. She just stared out at the passing points of light, pondering the entanglement she had just fallen into, and wondering if she would later wish that she and Chikara had never reunited...
Old 03-12-2009, 12:50 AM   #88
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Kaden watched the little ship with a gleam in his eye... He knew Chikara was on it, he could sense it in the force... He stretched out into the force as to who else was there. He took steady breaths and suddenly opened his eyes... [Araeana? What is she doing with Chikara?] He thought back to the time when Chikara held a lightsaber to Araeana's throat and later killed Kira. He blinked back tears.

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-12-2009, 08:39 AM   #89
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara tilted his chair back, and relaxed for the first time in ages. He looked at Areana, and then back out the front window, being silent.
Old 03-12-2009, 07:06 PM   #90
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Kaden locked onto the other ship and followed... Hopefully they wouldn't spot him...

Quote:
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:21 AM   #91
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana busied herself by running ship-wide diagnostics, continually glancing over at Chikara. Her fingers danced absentmindedly on the consoles and touchscreens for just over two hours, before her stomach grumbled audibly. "Oh... Guess I forgot to eat..." She got up and grabbed a couple of ration packs from a cupboard in the cockpit. She returned to her seat, and offered one to Chikara. "Hungry?"

"A long time ago, but somehow in the future..."
Old 03-13-2009, 10:25 AM   #92
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara reached out, and one of the rations floated above him, Checking for toxins. It wouldn't matter, he is immune to most poisons anyways. He ripped open the corner and tilted his mask up slightly. He brought the ripped corner to his lips and began to drain the package.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:33 AM   #93
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana resented Chikara for mistrusting her. Didn't he know that she would never hurt him? She ripped off the corner of her own rations and guzzled down the gel-like substance inside. "So... less than 5 hours to Nar Shadaa... Is there anything I should know before we get there?"

Old 03-13-2009, 10:37 AM   #94
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara looked out the window, crumpling the silver bag and tossing in the corner. "Just stay out of my way, or you'll die."
Old 03-13-2009, 10:43 AM   #95
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana's head-tails stiffened at her sides. "I'm not leaving you, Chikara."

Old 03-13-2009, 10:47 AM   #96
Saito Chikara
Rookie

"My name means 'Power', and you are just weak. You'll get in my way."
Old 03-13-2009, 11:02 AM   #97
Araeana
Rookie

"I'm stronger than you think. After all these years of dealing with the scum of the galaxy, I've got good instincts, and a quick shooting arm..." She looked Chikara over slowly. "And I'm also the only link to a past you want to stay buried. Am I correct? I'm safer kept with you."

Old 03-13-2009, 11:07 AM   #98
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara didn't want to have a scrawny little non-human near him. [It's going to take days to get her stench out of my clothes...]. "Fine. But if you get in my way, I'll not hesitate to strike you down."

A long time ago... In... 1987... Came the world's greatest Sci-Fi spoof from a Jewish Man's Basement. Long Live President Scroob.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:14 AM   #99
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana nodded, satisfied. Smiling slightly, she leaned back and closed her eyes. She found it difficult to believe that she was taking this course. Putting her future in the hands of an evil cyborg who might sooner kill her than look at her. But she couldn't leave him now that fate had brought him back to her again. She had to believe that she could help him return to the light, if she was just patient enough... and if he didn't kill her before she got the chance...

Old 03-13-2009, 11:16 AM   #100
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara secured his mask to his face again, and pulled his hood back higher. [Working on modifications to my saber may pass some time faster than sitting with this useless...] "I am in need of a workbench."

A long time ago... In... 1987... Came the world's greatest Sci-Fi spoof from a Jewish Man's Basement. Long Live President Scroob.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:35 AM   #101
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana gave Chikara directions to the garage, and went about her work.

Old 03-13-2009, 12:33 PM   #102
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara got up and headed to the garage. He placed his hilt on the bench, and thought a moment or two before dismantling it and making modifications.

Old 03-13-2009, 10:16 PM   #103
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Kaden woke up with a startle as his droid Aik prodded him... He rubbed his eyes and stretched out into the force for any signs. The small ship was still in front of him... But something didn't seem right, as if something in the near future would go wrong. He thought about it and slowly slumped back into his seat. Aik brought him some water and a ration bar. After a few minutes Kaden drifted off to sleep...

Quote:
Old 03-14-2009, 09:20 AM   #104
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana pressed a button and spoke into the inter-ship communicator. "Nar Shadaa in view. Ten minutes to orbit, Chikara. You'd better get back up here."

Old 03-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #105
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara came back up to the cockpit, and leaned over her chair. "Take us to the southern hemisphere. 208 south, 023 east."

Old 03-14-2009, 10:28 AM   #106
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana nodded and punched in the co-ordinates. "I'm not reading a landing pad..."

Old 03-14-2009, 10:32 AM   #107
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara felt the little ship rattle as it came in for re-entry. "Keep on course."

Old 03-14-2009, 10:38 AM   #108
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana raised her eyebrow, but complied. "If my baby gets so much as a dent..." she grumbled. She maneuvered the Canary down between two hulking sky-scrapers.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:42 AM   #109
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara watched out the front as a large hole came up before them. "Take us in there. Down Six hundred metres."

Old 03-14-2009, 10:44 AM   #110
Araeana
Rookie

"Don't tell me. Lemme guess. You want me to take us down there? I got a bad feeling about this..." Araeana lowered them slowly.

Old 03-14-2009, 10:51 AM   #111
Saito Chikara
Rookie

The walls of metal, pipes and machines whizzed by them as they lowered. "Five... Five fifty... Here." He pointed out a hole about the size of the ship. The floor was flat. "Park there."

Old 03-14-2009, 10:55 AM   #112
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana turned the ship 180 degrees and backed into the hole. She began docking procedures. "Alright. We're here. What now?"

Old 03-14-2009, 10:59 AM   #113
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara looked out the window. "I'm gong in to get some things."

Old 03-14-2009, 11:03 AM   #114
Araeana
Rookie

"Sounds good." Araeana got up and stretched. She activated the ship's security systems. "Oh...I'm gonna need my weapons back."

Old 03-14-2009, 11:04 AM   #115
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara tossed her a spike. "You'll need that." He heads to the hatch and makes sure he has his mask on tight. "Bring a Breathmask, as well. You'll need it."

Last edited by Saito Chikara; 03-14-2009 at 11:18 AM.
Old 03-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #116
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana grabbed the prescribed equipment, along with a blaster and her short vibro-sword. She then lowered the boarding ramp and met Chikara at the hatch. "All set?"

Old 03-14-2009, 11:22 AM   #117
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara nodded and stepped out, holding his Saber hilt in his hand. He walked down the path iluminating a torch in his cloak. "Watch your step." He stepped through countless skeletal figures and the crunching of femurs and other bones echoed down the long hall.

Old 03-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #118
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana recoiled at the sound of bones cracking under Chikara's boots. She followed, attempting to step over the skeletal figures. "Where the hell are we?"

Old 03-14-2009, 11:29 AM   #119
Saito Chikara
Rookie

"My old place." He approaches a small door, and places his boot against it. he presses lightly and the door flies into the darkness. He shuts off the torch, and all is quiet. A couple moments pass is pure darkness... and flashes of red light are seen inside the room, blood-curdling howls of death are heard.

Old 03-14-2009, 11:35 AM   #120
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana bent over and retched on the blood-stained floor. She straightened and looked into Chikara's face. His expression glowed with blood lust. "I... No... Chikara..." She fainted.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Shadow Sabre