lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shadow Sabre
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-16-2009, 09:34 AM   #161
Araeana
Rookie

"Are you sure you're okay?" Araeana started walking briskly into the dark tunnel. She looked back over her shoulder at Chikara, worried.

"A long time ago, but somehow in the future..."
Araeana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2009, 09:39 AM   #162
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara took a few steps and collapsed, a loud clinking from his mask hitting the floor.

A long time ago... In... 1987... Came the world's greatest Sci-Fi spoof from a Jewish Man's Basement. Long Live President Scroob.
Saito Chikara is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2009, 09:59 AM   #163
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana heard the loud thunk of Chikara hitting the tunnel floor. She turned and ran back to his side. She stooped and rolled him over, checking to make sure his vitals were okay. She knelt on the cold floor for a moment, wondering what on earth to do now. She had to find some sort of safe shelter for them. She attempted to lift Chikara onto her back, but his weight nearly brought her to the ground. "Oh c'mon! How can someone so skinny weigh a friggin ton?" She had to get them out of the middle of this tunnel at any rate.

She struggled forward, Chikara's non-responsive body weighing her down. Near the end of the tunnel, she found a door panel. She gently laid Chikara down and tried it. It was locked. Araeana pulled her blaster out of its holster and blasted the panel twice. The door slid open. She dragged Chikara inside and resealed the door, taking a few moments to reprogram the lock. She looked around at the small room. It was a maintenance chamber. Four maintenance and cleaning droids lined the walls. Exhausted, Araeana sat down, her back against a plasteel cylinder and watched Chikara with concern.

Last edited by Araeana; 03-16-2009 at 12:29 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:38 PM   #164
Commando 88
Lurker

knowing that Chikara was on the run 88 had to move fast scanning the surface to see if he could pick up Chikara's and the other jedi's trail. After a few short seconds he found something and quickly went after it, with the ship still cloaked he would have to keep distance so that other ships would not collide with his.
Commando 88 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #165
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

15 min. later Kaden picked up the mechanical arm... He stretched out to the force and knew Chikara was very close. He walked down the tunnel a little ways and as he passed a door he got a strong urge to look inside. He reached for the control panel only to be slightly shocked by the exposed wires. Kaden slowly slid the door aside with the force and stepped in.

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #166
Araeana
Rookie

"Don't move!" Araeana shouted at the intruder, her blaster pointed at his head. "I don't know who you are, but you'd better just turn back around and get outta here before I blast you!" She stood right in front of Chikara's unconscious body protectively.

Old 03-16-2009, 04:55 PM   #167
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

"Don't worry Araeana... It's me, Kaden." Kaden said as he stepped into the light. He looked down at Chikara's body. "Chikara?! What happened to him?!"

Quote:
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
Old 03-16-2009, 05:22 PM   #168
Araeana
Rookie

"Kaden...? From the academy? Wh-what are you doing here?" She put away her gun and stepped forward to greet him.

Old 03-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #169
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

"I've been following you since you ran into Chikara again... My reason as to why I'm following you will stay my secret." Kaden stated. He stepped into the middle of the room where Chikara lay and bent down...

Quote:
Old 03-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #170
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana bent over Chikara on his other side, still not fully trusting of Kaden. "His mechanical arm snapped off when he was... well, sliding down the side of a building using it. He fell pretty hard. He's been unconscious for almost a half-hour now..." Araeana could see that Kaden was a full-fledged Jedi now. She would try to keep Chikara's dark new persona a secret from him, for Chikara's protection.

Old 03-17-2009, 02:38 PM   #171
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

"Sliding down a building?" He looked up at Araeana and asked, "Why are you with him?" He searched Araeana's feelings and felt her pull into her self to hide her thoughts and emotions. He closed his eyes and thought about the last time he saw Chikara, with a red lightsaber at Araeana's throat asking for Kira. And the murder that ensued. He knew no one saw him and was aware of his presence. For the first time since that day, he felt sorrow for Kira...

Quote:
Old 03-17-2009, 05:20 PM   #172
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana searched Kaden's face, trying to determine why his expression was suddenly so pained. "I'm with him because he is my friend, and he needs my help." Araeana said earnestly. Her tone became softer. "Tell me, Kaden... Please... Why have you been following me?"

Old 03-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #173
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

"You'll find out later... But for now, let's just say someone wants to meet you..." He sensed danger behind him and flipped around to watch the door collapse and droids file in...

Quote:
Old 03-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #174
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana hastily drew her blaster and shot at the droids. "Kaden! Some help?" [Now would be a really great time for Chikara to wake up, Araeana thought]

Old 03-19-2009, 09:24 PM   #175
Saito Chikara
Rookie

A flash of red light, and the droids shook and fell. Chikara stood, affixing his half-mask to his face again. "Araeana, I pass thanks for watching over me." He extends his saber toward Kaden. "State your name, and purpose, Jedi."

A long time ago... In... 1987... Came the world's greatest Sci-Fi spoof from a Jewish Man's Basement. Long Live President Scroob.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:11 PM   #176
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

"Chikara, it's me. Kaden." Kaden then told Chikara of his purpose, leaving out as many details as possible. He leaned out the doorway to make sure there weren't any other droids. "Follow me." He said over his shoulder as he stepped into the hall.

Quote:
Old 03-21-2009, 12:22 PM   #177
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere with you, Jedi."

Old 03-21-2009, 12:26 PM   #178
Araeana
Rookie

((OOC: M@rs, can you actually write what Kaden told Chikara of his purpose, so we know? Thanks. ))

Araeana looked back and forth between the two men, hoping neither would become violent.

Last edited by Araeana; 03-21-2009 at 12:38 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:38 PM   #179
Commando 88
Lurker

just then a loud crackling noise came from outside, it was a attack ship touching down.
as the ramp came down several commando shot down the ramp with blaster rifles drawn.
Then a voice came on the loud speaker "Chikara i know your here....let us end this".

Last edited by Commando 88; 03-21-2009 at 11:37 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:45 PM   #180
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara headed to the far wall of the room, and looked down. He switched on his saber and quickly cut a hole in the floor, grabbing Araeana's arm, he jumped in, pulling her through with him.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:48 PM   #181
Commando 88
Lurker

"he is trying to run, quickly try to cut them off!" shouted 88 as he quickly took off and moved the ship into position over the room. "Ok, all men out I'm going to blast the living s#$t out of this building, heck out of this whole damn planet until i get him!"
Old 03-22-2009, 08:50 AM   #182
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara sprinted down a long hallway, back to where they came from originally. After pulling her accross a long casm, they came to a gigantic stairwell.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:53 AM   #183
Araeana
Rookie

"Chikara, you're going to collapse again if you keep running..." Araeana said, concerned.

Old 03-22-2009, 11:21 AM   #184
Commando 88
Lurker

As the ships cannons charged to full strength 88 smirked under his helmet, "good night Chikara" , he pulled the trigger releasing a huge blast quickly destroying the building.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:43 PM   #185
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Kaden jumped into the hole after Chikara and ran. He made a mental note that the commando's weren't droids, could there be an alliance between to factions?

(@ Araeana, you'll have to find out what Kaden said later. )

Quote:
Old 03-24-2009, 08:24 AM   #186
Araeana
Rookie

((OOC: Aaaawww... But I'm curious! *play-pout*))

Old 03-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #187
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara looked up, and then behind him. "Close the door!"

Chikara took off his cloak, and threw it on the ground. "We're going up."

Old 03-24-2009, 02:07 PM   #188
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana quickly shut the door behind herself and Chikara, then drew her blaster and welded the door to its frame. "That should keep 'em for a little while." She returned to Chikara's side.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:21 PM   #189
Saito Chikara
Rookie

He looked up. "One hundred and eighty storeys... Can you climb fast?" He asked.

Old 03-25-2009, 02:24 PM   #190
Araeana
Rookie

"Yeah..." Araeana jumped as she heard a loud banging behind her. "But probably not fast enough..."

Old 03-25-2009, 06:11 PM   #191
Saito Chikara
Rookie

Chikara looked up the square hole up the middle of the stairs. "Hold on."

Old 03-25-2009, 06:53 PM   #192
Commando 88
Lurker

"Dammit it missed them!" 88 cursed as he kicked the cockpit's seat. "Ok men assemble we will have to take them out directly" 88 said over his headset. "Oh and activate your stealth shields, we don't want to be seen when we use my....special weapon."
Old 03-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #193
Araeana
Rookie

Araeana grabbed Chikara around his midsection. "Going up?"

Old 03-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #194
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

Kaden landed on the floor and asked, "Going up? We just came from the level above us." He pulled out his saber and cut a hole into the wall opposite the door. He looked out to be sure no one was there, and to his surprise. He wasn't looking out into a room as he thought but a busy street. No one seemed to take notice that someone was walking through a wall. "Come on we can blend into the crowd." He said as he stepped into the street.

Quote:
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Star Wars Roleplaying > Shadow Sabre