Hi everybody, I've been working on my first mod and I have encountered a problem.
I decided to make a custom recruitable party member and I used an already existing skin I found on Filefront, the darth Maul skin. It uses the PMHA03 skin but I didn't want it to replace a character skin but just add him as a new non playable character. So I added an entry to appearance.2da to heads.2da and to portrait.2da. I renamed the PMHA03.tga, PMHA03.mdl and PMHA03.mdx files to the name of the value I put in the 2da files. Then I created a utc file that links back to the appearance.2da file. That being done and after having added a little dialog I inserted the character into a map. Then I tried it out and found out I have a nice little problem going on
Here it is :
And here are the files I used :
Thank you for having taken the time to read this.
Edit : Sorry I've posted in the wrong subforum, I guess this should go to Holowan's Laboratories.
Moved it for ya - Cz