lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Survivors of Order 66 (RP)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-23-2009, 08:50 PM   #81
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Gett looked to the girl that spoke to him first. She seemed harmless enough, and she looked like a Smuggler. He actually liked smugglers, he would often trade stories with them if he had the time.

"No...sir. Nothing is wrong. I was just leaving, I have a meeting to attend at the garrison concerning some problems I've been having with Tusken raiders."

Gett hated the stormtroopers. They weren't like his brothers, they wouldn't protect each other liked the clones did. He didn't want to get involved with the woman's business, especially if stormtroopers were involved.

"Very well then." Gett said as he walked past the man and the smuggler.

For some reason Gett got slightly curious. He walked back a few steps and faced the man.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but have I seen you before? You look very familiar to me."
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2009, 12:17 AM   #82
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Tev raised an eyebrow at the Trooper, this could complicate things.

"I'm sorry, you must be mistaken. Must have me confused with someone else..."

He stared the trooper down, trying to convince him that he was no one he would recognize. Not many people would remember Tev, but maybe some of the troopers he helped may. Was this one of them? Tev didn't know, Clone Troopers looked very alike, both with and without armor.

The Force alerted Tev that the Lethan was moving.

He used the Force and tripped her, delaying her temporarily. He couldn;t let her fall down the Dark Path, he'd stop her, he and Kerla would stop her. It would take both of them.

He sent a message to the Lethan.

Wait. Let's talk this over before you go on a massacre we may all regret.

He looked back at the Clone.

"Yes, I'm sure you must be mistaken."

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-24-2009, 12:28 AM   #83
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Dantra felt something trip her up and she frowned.

Wait. Let's talk this over before you go on a massacre we may all regret.

Dantra turned toward the trooper and smiled sweetly.

"The heat must be getting to me."

Dantra then turned to the older jedi and flashed him a smile, then sent him a message via the force.

I will only warn you once today. Stay away...or I will draw my saber against you. This is not about vengence, this is about balance. Stay away...or else.

Dantra nodded to both jedi, gave the trooper another respectful bow and then ran off toward the garrison.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #84
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Hey guys? Maybe we should wait on Kyvios to post. I don't want to keep going without him, since it's his RP.))
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2009, 02:59 AM   #85
Kyvios
Forumite

Current Game: Dragon Age: Origins
( v.v not like i can do anything... still waiting for two other ppls to pose... I'm stuck in limbos)

Kyvios is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2009, 07:56 AM   #86
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Oops! Yeah, that's right. ))
Old 04-27-2009, 11:11 PM   #87
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Are you positive I haven't seen you before. Even your voice sounds familiar to me. Perhaps you're a survivor I've rescued, or a local I've met."

Gett was positive he met this man somewhere. He knew he wasn't crazy, Gett never forgot someone he met who was important. He remembered the name of every ARC and Clone Commando he fought along side with. He even remembered the names of all the jedi and Mandalorians too.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:23 AM   #88
CommanderQ
I should go.

Suddenly, the Clone's characteristics and manner of speaking began to become familiar.

He had indeed fought with this clone somewhere in the galaxy.

Why did they have to run into eachother right now, though? There was no telling onto what dangers Tev had brought upon his fellow Jedi by being here. Well, it was the will of the force.

He decided to try a new tactic.

"Perhaps we have met before, but I do not know. Please, my friends and I must be on our way."

you very much
Old 04-28-2009, 12:12 PM   #89
Kyvios
Forumite

Shawn sat at the desk waiting for a response from his silence partner in the battle. As the other man stood there Shawn turned to the desk he was sitting at and started rummaging through the drawers of the desk. And in the bottom third drawer he found what he was looking for, his com link. He took it from a bounty hunter who was on Shawn's trail. With out the help from his friends the hunter eventually gave up the pursuit and left.

Shawn turned it on and fiddled with it. He knew that doing this might lead them into some more danger but he was willing to take that risk.

"Uhmm, can anyone read me on this thing?" Shawn said into the com link.

Old 04-28-2009, 03:27 PM   #90
Carsew
Rookie

Audax opened his eyes and felt sweat was dripping from his muscular body. He was in a small room, with just a bed and an old armchair as furniture. He was just dressed in his pants and boots, but he saw that the rest of his clothes lay on the armchair.

He stood up and walked over to the armchair. He was trying to remember what had happened. He put on the tunics and tabards and buckled the belt over them. He reached for his robe, when he noticed his lightsaber was gone. Now the memories of the battle came back, and his previously relaxed body was now tense. He quietly slipped on his robe and walked over to the door. He used the force to open it.

He saw that the two Jedi stood in the other room, one of them talking into a commlink. He saw that his lightsaber lay on the desk. He grinned and pulled it to him with the force. He activated it.

"Don't move, Jedi!"
Carsew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2009, 11:14 PM   #91
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Dantra looked down in suprise as her comlink went off. I didn't even realize I still had this thing...

"Hello? Is anyone on the other end of this comlink? Hello?"
Old 04-29-2009, 08:33 AM   #92
Kyvios
Forumite

"Don't move, Jedi!"

Shawn heard from behind him, com link still in his hand. Apparently Audax wasn't going to give up any time soon. As Shawn grinned a little looking at Audax he heard a noise on him com link.

"Hello? Is anyone on the other end of this comlink? Hello?" he heard on the other end of the com link then back up at Audax.

"Yeah, I'm Shawn Kir'lince currently residing on Narr Shaddaa." He said into the com link.

Then he turned his gave up a little to Audax and smiled. "You know this is honestly a waste of time for you, serving Darth Vader. There is more power to be found in the light then the dark."

Shawn sat there ready to grab one of his lightsabers at a moments notice and defend himself.

Old 04-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #93
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
"Right then, carry on with your business."

Gett stood there for a few seconds when he heard a ringing in his helmet. It sounded like static for a few seconds until he actually heard a voice.

"Uhmm, can anyone read me on this thing?"

"This ARC trooper Gett, I read you loud a clear. What is your situation?"

The man didn't sound like a fellow clone, maybe he was a stormtrooper. However he could also be an imperial officer in which case was good that Gett picked up.
Old 04-29-2009, 11:37 AM   #94
Carsew
Rookie

Audax laughed coldly.

"Power?" he asked, his voice sounding a little crazy. "This is power!"

He streched out his left hand towards the Jedi and blue lightning shot from his fingertips. He tried to get around his enemys force guard, but it was in vain. He stopped.

"What power is there in the light, the Jedi were utterly destroyed by Lord Vader," he said. "He is too powerful, you don't know his power, Jedi."

Audax raised his lightsaber again and lept out towards his foe.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:19 PM   #95
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Dantra dropped the comlink on the floor, where the other jedi were sure to find it.

Now...it is time for the rightful balance to be restored to the galaxy.

Dantra walked into the garrison and smiled as the stormtrooper receptionist looked up at her.

"What is your business with the empire today citizen?"

Dantra ignited her violet lightsaber and smiled as the man's eyes widened.

"My business is bringing balance back to the galaxy, the balance you and your minions have disrupted with your purge."

Dantra flicked her lightsaber forward and a hole appeared in the man's chest. Dantra dropped into a fighting stance as she heard panicked shouts from the stormtroopers who had heard her saber ignite.

Let balance be restored.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:44 PM   #96
CommanderQ
I should go.

Tev looked on as the trooper left. He couldn't help but feel that somehow he had met the trooper somewhere, but it was of no matter. The trooper was on the other side now.

During this bit of excitement, Tev had lost sight of the Lethan.

"Oh...no."

He could sense it. She was at the garrison. And now of all days. The Force had given him this strange feeling in the morning, but now he understood. The Twi-Lek would be taking many unnecessary lives. Not just stormtroopers, but innocents. Giving in to dark feelings had its reprecussions. The Lethan was going to run into hers.

But Tev needed to stop her.

He raced off towards the garrison.

you very much
Old 04-29-2009, 06:36 PM   #97
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Dantra dispatched the last of the group of stormtroopers that had gone against her and then reached out through the force.

Innocents? Here of all places?

Dantra looked ran down the halls of the garrison until she found herself staring at a holding cell filled with...stormtroopers?

Strange...I sense no malice, no anger, only fear and confusion.

Dantra shrugged to herself and walked up toward the cage door.

"Tell me...why are you locked up?" Dantra asked, adding a healthy dose of force persuasion behind her words.

"We...refused a direct order from our commander. We were supposed to take out a group of Mosture farmers who refused to pay taxes to the commander. We tried to desert and were eventually captured."

Dantra nodded slowly.

"I see...If I let you go, will you be able to find a safe place to retreat to?"

"I suppose so...but first I gotta ask: Why are you even helping us? From what we were told, the jedi are now enemies of the empire."

"I may be opposing the empire, but I know when someone has a good heart free of malice. You are not guilty of upseting the balance."

Dantra flicked a nearby switch and the force-field went down.

The stormtroopers ran out of the force cage and Dantra smiled to herself as she felt them leave the base. The Balance has been maintained. Now...time for me to make my escape.

Dantra gathered the force around and lept out the window, shattering the glass as she went.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 04-29-2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 10:57 PM   #98
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

After his conversation with the Clone Trooper, Kerla saw that Tev ran off to find the Lethan Twi'lek. She thought on going, but remembered the warning the female Jedi gave her. But then... was it the will of the Force telling her that she needed to help her fellow Jedi?

The young girl shook her head and smiled. She could use a little bit of adventure. So, without hesitation, Kerla ran off after him to stop the Twi'lek.

Coming to the side of Tev while running, Kerla looked at him and smiled. "I'm ready to help you, Master. As Jedi, we help one another."
Old 04-30-2009, 11:19 AM   #99
CommanderQ
I should go.

Tev saw Kerla run up next to him.

"I'm ready to help you, Master. As Jedi, we help one another."

He smiled and put a hand on her shoulder.

"You are absolutley right. The Lethan shouldn't be too far now. Let's stay close."

He continued running and reached the garrison a few minutes later. The Stormtrooper manning the front desk was dead, his insides disintegrated by a lightsaber. The Twi-lek's handiwork.

Tev sensed something down one of the hallways.

"I think we should head down that way." He said, pointing out the hallway to their right.

He began moving that way, hand on his lightsaber.

you very much
Old 04-30-2009, 11:57 AM   #100
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(CQ or Skywalker, I need you to pick up the communicater she dropped on the ground earlier.)

Dantra looked up in suprise as her force-senses went off in her head.

They found me already?! I need to find someplace to hide...to retreat to for the time being.

Dantra pulled out one of the datapads that she carried and entered an entry on the datapad.

Stop Chasing me!

I know what I am doing is right and before you even ask, I know who has a good heart, and who has a heart filled with malice. Before you question my sanity talk to the group of stormtroopers who I let live because I sensed the good in them. The Balance must be restored with, or without your help.

Dantra nodded. This would do it.

She tossed the datapad up through one of the windows and heard it hit the floor of the room.

I hope they find it, maybe then they'll stop chasing me.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #101
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((I'm on it! ))

"I think we should head down that way."

Kerla nodded. Instead of bringing her lightsaber out, she brought out her blaster. It may not be as useful as a lightsaber, but she still had the Force to deal with any opponents.

When they headed down the direction of the right hallway, a sound could be heard. "What was that?" the young woman said to herself. Suddenly, she saw a datapad on the floor. She picked it up and read it.

Stop Chasing me!

I know what I am doing is right and before you even ask, I know who has a good heart, and who has a heart filled with malice. Before you question my sanity talk to the group of stormtroopers who I let live because I sensed the good in them. The Balance must be restored with, or without your help.

Kerla turned to Tev. "Master? I think you should take a look at this..."
Old 04-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #102
CommanderQ
I should go.

Tev looked at the datapad Kerla had grabbed.

"Master? I think you should take a look at this..."

He took the datapad offered and read it.

He sighed, "She's convinced that she has to balance the force....something she, nor anyone else can do. Aside fromt the Chosen One, and that may take awhile."

He paced slowly back and forth.

"She's embarking on a path that many Jedi have tread...but none of them survived."

He put the datapad on a nearby table and put his lightsaber back on his belt.

"It would seem there is no stopping her. But she must be stopped, if the Jedi and herself are to survive."

He sighed again, "I will follow her. You may come if you wish, but there is no need for you to endanger yourself."

you very much
Old 04-30-2009, 01:32 PM   #103
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"She's convinced that she has to balance the force....something she, nor anyone else can do. Aside fromt the Chosen One, and that may take awhile."

Impossible, indeed. Why did the Lethan plan on bringing Balance to the Force by herself? It was a dangerous task, as Kerla thought on this.

"I will follow her. You may come if you wish, but there is no need for you to endanger yourself."

Kerla smiled. "Master. Whether I look like a Smuggler or not... I'm willing to help in any way I can. Plus, I would never abandon my fellow Jedi. Never again."
Old 04-30-2009, 03:01 PM   #104
CommanderQ
I should go.

Tev smiled, "Alright, it'll be good to have the company. Let's get a move on. Any guesses on the Twi-Lek's next move?"

He began moving through the broken glass window that might've been where the Lethan had gone.

you very much
Old 04-30-2009, 06:35 PM   #105
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Gett was curious when he saw the man go sprinting. Than he watched as the girl chased after him. People don't run often in Tatooine, unless they're chasing or being chased and it looked like they were chasing. Gett decided to go after them but at a slower pace so they wouldn't see him. Gett followed until he found a dead stormtrooper. He entered inside and saw the two with a datapad. From what he saw these two had killed the stormtroopers and were almost ready to leave.

"Alright, it'll be good to have the company. Let's get a move on. Any guesses on the Twi-Lek's next move?"

"I don't know about a Twi-Lek but I can tell you your next move. Turn around and put your hands up slowly. You think you both can kill stormtroopers and get away with it?!?!"
Old 05-01-2009, 02:47 AM   #106
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Dantra watched calmly as the stormtroopers she had spared entered one of the many cantinas that littered Tatooine. Ahhhh...to be able to get a drink without having to worry about being shot in the back...those were the days.

Flashback.

Dantra looked up sharply as the doors to her dormitory were force-pushed open with incredible force and a blue-skinned Twi'lek knight named Terla ran in with a frightend look on her face.

"Terla! Don't you know how to kno-wait...your face...What's wrong?"

The blue-skinned Twi'lek simply pointed out the window and began to stammer. "T-The clones are marching on the temple! Someone with a lightsaber is leading them on the temple!"

"You need to calm down...I'm sure this is just a training drill. Or maybe someone's idea of a joke. Don't worr-" Dantra suddenly cut off her words as she felt a small tremor in the force.

Terla grabbed her by the shoulders and began to roughly shake her. "Someone just died!"

Dantra quickly pulled Terla's hands off and ran toward her closet to grab her robe. "I-I know. Get your lightsaber ready Terla, it appears that this is going to be a long night."

End Flashback.

Dantra suddenly stared upwards toward the garrison window as a loud voice interupter her memories.

"I don't know about a Twi-Lek but I can tell you your next move. Turn around and put your hands up slowly. You think you both can kill stormtroopers and get away with it?!?!"
Old 05-01-2009, 11:16 AM   #107
CommanderQ
I should go.

Tev heard the trooper, and his feelings darkened as he let out a sigh and slowly lifted his hands up.

"This is not what you think, trooper. Be careful not to make any decisions that we'd both regret."

Tev inched slowly backward, in an attempt to either see his attacker, or, if the situation arose, to be in a position to attack without endangering Kerla.

you very much
Old 05-05-2009, 01:27 AM   #108
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"This is not what you think, trooper. Be careful not to make any decisions that we'd both regret."

It's my fault he was captured...I don't wish to see him broken like I nearly was...I have to save him, despite him constantly interfering in my mission.

Dantra sighed heavily and gathered the force around her and prepared to leap back up through the broken window she had created.

I hope the old man appreciates this.

Dantra force-lept backwards up through the window and ended up landing behind the clone trooper.

"I'm afraid you are mistaken. He and the girl didn't kill all these stormtroopers. I was the one who acomplished that particular feat."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 05-05-2009 at 09:44 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:46 PM   #109
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 

"And I suppose those bodies just stabbed themselves" Gett began to say before he felt something brush by him.

"I'm afraid you are mistaken. He and the girl didn't kill all these stormtroopers. I was the one who acomplished that particular feat."

"So there was a third one involved in this little killing spree. Well I'll have the three of you know the marks are from a lightsaber. I've seen these marks so many times that I know this is a jedi's handy work... or a jedi hunter. Now I want to know names, and don't give me fake ones. A jedi master once taught me how to tell if someone's lying...even if its a jedi."
Old 05-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #110
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Actually, I meant the communicator, not the datapad. We need the communicator so we can get Kyvios back in the game.))

Dantra grabbed the Clone in a forcegrip and smiled a sweet smile at the clone as she ignited her lightsaber. "I guess you've seen a lightsaber before hmmmm? Perhaps when you and your brothers were slaughtering my brothers and sisters at the temple?!"

Perhaps I'll kill this one...or perhaps not. Only time shall tell.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 05-05-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #111
CommanderQ
I should go.

Tev turned around and looked at the trooper hanging in mid-air.

He looked to the Twi-Lek.

"You're timing is impeccable. There is no need for bloodshed here, put him down. Nicely. Do it now, you have lost control, just I said you would if you went on this killing spree."

He looked to the clone, "Oh, and which Master taught you that?"

you very much
Old 05-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #112
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Gett was surprised to get force gripped but wasn't afraid of the ignited lightsaber.

"I guess you've seen a lightsaber before hmmmm? Perhaps when you and your brothers were slaughtering my brothers and sisters at the temple?!"

Her remark hit him harder than her grip.

"You really think I enjoyed what I had to do. To betray my comrades and superiors. To watch in horror as allies are turned against one another. Not to mention what Skywalker did to the young ones. I have to live with what I did everyday. So if you want to kill me to avenge your fallen family then do it. If killing me over what the Emperor ordered will stop you from causing any more destruction than finish me."

He could feel the choking in his throat from her forcegrip and the painful memories from 66.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:34 PM   #113
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"You're timing is impeccable. There is no need for bloodshed here, put him down. Nicely. Do it now, you have lost control, just I said you would if you went on this killing spree."

Dantra raised her eyes at the older jedi.

"Think about it. If I had lost control I would have killed him by now. I can still see the difference between the Darkness and the Light, I simply look beyond the boundries...still, I'll put him down."

Dantra set the clone down gently on the ground.

"So if you want to kill me to avenge your fallen family then do it. If killing me over what the Emperor ordered will stop you from causing any more destruction than finish me."

"I hold no hatred toward the clones. They were doing their duty, and we Jedi took many of them with us. It is the empire I hate! They are covering the galaxy in a wave of darkness and cruelty! These stormtroopers...they are upsetting the balance with their anger and hatred."

Dantra waved goodbye and force-lept back out the window and began to run down the streets as quickly as she could for the spaceport.

Hopefully the old one can take care of himself now...Now, it's time for me to hit the spaceways yet again.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:41 PM   #114
CommanderQ
I should go.

Tev watched emotionlessly as the Twi-Lek ran, once again.

He looked down at the clone, who was recovering from the Lethan's force grip.

He stepped over, "What is your name, trooper?"

He offered a hand to help the clone up. Lesser people would have killed their opponent in his weakness, but Jedi were above that. Helping your enemy can sometimes make a friend.

you very much
Old 05-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #115
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Gett allowed himself to take deep breaths after being gripped. He turned his gaze over to the man who walked over to him

"What is your name, trooper?"

Gett allowed the jedi to help pull him up.

"My name is Gett. As for the answer to your previous question, his name was Plo Koon. What's your name?"
Old 05-05-2009, 10:52 PM   #116
CommanderQ
I should go.

"I am Former-Master Tev De'silar. You fought with Koon? He was a fine master indeed, we were good friends as I remember..."

Tev brushed the thought from his mind. He'd lost so many of his fellow Masters when Order 66 had been ordered. But he'd seemingly lost even more with his self-exile, something he now regretted.

you very much
Old 05-05-2009, 11:05 PM   #117
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Gett looked at the jedi and and stared at him for a few seconds.

"You're Tev De'silar... the one you fought for the clones. The first jedi to call us heroes rather than clones. You left the jedi order because they weren't treating use fairly . You gave us hope that we could do more. That's where I remember you from. I fought with you on Geonosis. That's what gave me a better appreciation of the jedi and how I became friends with Plo Koon and Obi-Wan Kenobi. I'm not sure whether to be honored or shamed I pointed my weapon at you."
Old 05-09-2009, 03:20 AM   #118
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((We should try and get Kyvios to tatooine. That comlink I dropped earlier would be quite helpful in that regard.))

Dantra paused as she looked up at the freighter that she was about to board...her danger sense was ringing in her head and she couldn't seem to figure out why.

Strange...It feels almost like an...echo of darkside energy is on the freighter. But thats...impossible.

Dantra looked at the freighter and turned around as quickly as she could and turned toward the freighter heading for...she didn't even know where it was heading.

All I want to do is get off this planet...I hate the sand...but at least the planet is now free from the empire...for now.

Dantra smiled and walked up the gangway of the freighter, even as a small, familiar voice in the back of her head screamed at her that what she had done to the imperials was wrong, that she should try and get help from the old master.

There is no turning back. I alone started down this path...and I will finish it alone.
Old 05-09-2009, 07:51 PM   #119
Kyvios
Forumite

((I is all alone... lol))

As Audax leaped in the air to attack, Shawn quickly dove underneath him and kicked him in the back sending him into the desk. Shawn has no desire to continue the fight between his confused Jedi Brother but he would do what he needed to survive. Keeping his hands behind his back his study Audax, his movements, his emotions anything Shawn could use against him. Admittedly mental mind games weren't something Shawn excelled at but there are the rare occasions when he's said the right thing to convince some one of some ridiculous point.

"You are conflicted. The ideals of what you have been told and what you believe are fighting each other. At least allow your mind to settle and think clearly my Friend." Shawn said to Audax.

Shawn kept the comlink in his hand behind his back. He couldn't risk getting it destroyed, who ever was on the other end might be the only way he'd be getting off this planet alive. Or at least that is what he was hopping.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:28 AM   #120
Carsew
Rookie

Audax turned to the Jedi, his face showed only rage. Yet, among the darkness in his eyes, there was a flicker of light. Faint, weakened, but still there. He twirled his lightsaber around and got ready for another attack when he heard the Jedi speak to him.

"You are conflicted. The ideals of what you have been told and what you believe are fighting each other. At least allow your mind to settle and think clearly my Friend."

Audax lost his focus, and he loosened his grip on the lightsaber, lowering it. He stood still like that for almost a minute, small twitchings echoing acroos his body. The lightsaber dropped from his hand and deactivated. The thud woke him up, and he looked up at the Jedi. His face showed no emotion. Slowly, tears started to drip from his eyes and down on his clothes. His mouth mimiced the word 'please' and he stretched out his hand towards the Jedi.

"I don't know what to do," he said as more tears dripped down. "The Dark Side is too strong. I have no choice." He was about to start another deadly stream of Force lightning, when a thought suddenly crossed his twisted mind. Maybe I do, he thought and lowered his hand. Maybe I could be redeemed. Maybe, but not today. He used the Force to make his lightsaber fly up in his hand.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Survivors of Order 66 (RP)