lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Can anyone help me?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-04-2001, 09:32 AM   #41
Drunken_Sailor

Quote:
Originally posted by JoshuaXO:
Concerning giving otis and carla the contract. I have tryed to give both the cushy and the other contract and they will not take either because they are not signed. What to do.
You need Elaine to sign them.Have you been in the mansion?Give the contracts to Elaine and see what happens.
Drunken_Sailor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2001, 09:38 AM   #42
Drunken_Sailor

Question

I have been in the bank and the nose took inspector Canard as evidence.Did I do it right?In the swamp I've met my future and my history.I talked to the future and he gave me some things and said something.I went to the history and gave him the same things in same order as the future gave me.I've also talked to the history in same order as the future talked to me.But now it doesn't happen anything.Both opened their gates but when I went in it came a paradox.What shall I do now?
Drunken_Sailor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2001, 09:41 AM   #43
grannen

Start a new topic, pls. We are now on page 2 and it is not realistic to continue.
So Make a new topic and repeat you question

------------------
Grannen
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Monkey Island Discussion > MI Chat > General MI Discussion > Can anyone help me?