lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #321
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Hot Topic Starter Contest winner - Modding 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telex Ferra View Post
x.x

When I take over as The Shadow whilst repelling the Republic's attack on the Orion. The Screen stays black. I can access the char control functions in the upper right, but I can't see anything; and all I hear is blaster fire.
Already reported. Try exiting KOTOR altogether, open it again, then load the autosave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganoesparan06 View Post
I have download Kristy's model fix for the Revan model.
The robes i get with BoS still bounce and have bad force powers. I reinstalled them over the top several times now.
Still experiencing it.

Thank you for the UTC files.
When you installed the robe fix, were you given the option to override any existing files? If not, then you need to rename the robe fix .mdl and .mdx files the same as the ones included with BoS:SR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikmin View Post
When is the patch going to be released?
When it's done.

To everyone these posts asking when something is going to be "done" or for "updates" are off-topic spam, and should be reported as such. We can and will infract people for posting these types of posts. That is a thing that has to be done via PM's only. Just an FYI. -RH

Last edited by RedHawke; 06-25-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Silveredge9 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-24-2009, 07:21 PM   #322
Telex Ferra
Rookie

Thanks Silver

I figured someone else had posted it, but I was too lazy to search. I'll try it now.

BUG REPORT

If the PC uses the security option on the CZERKA RESIDENTIAL --> CZERKA MINING FACILITY entrance and succeeds, the door will open to reveal and apartment and the player will be no longer able to enter the Czerka mining facility unless they load a save previous to unlocking the door.

Fix is simple, remove the security option.
Telex Ferra is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2009, 06:51 AM   #323
juansaman
Rookie

Current Game: Fallout: New Vegas
Hi Silver, I have finished BOS:SR last month but I've not much time to tell you my impresion and report possible bugs.
First of all: Very good job. Impresive. Most impresive. It doesn't happen very often that a product is better than your expectatives for it, and you and your team made it. Congratulations to everybody involved.

About the story (I'll try to use much less spoilers as possible): Very good. Great to see the original BOS updated and fixed, I'll tell you one more time how interesting is the ambience, story, background and crew you created for the Orion. The situation of the Sith artifact you get involved is most intriging.

About BOS:SR, I liked it very much. We can talk of three arcs:
Show spoiler

And now, the things I didn't like.
Show spoiler

Also, I know you are not going to touch a bit of it, but the fights are incredible difficult. I understand that fighting Mandalore, Telana, Solomon and Akirakon Sin is not an easy task. But Mandalore had an amazing resistance against Force. I understand Telana, Solomon and Akirakon had it, but not from Mandalore and Daemon. Man, I even had some dificulties the second time I faced Daemon Drexl.
About the characters:

Show spoiler

About the bugs:
Show spoiler

And now about the extrar content:

Show spoiler

Conclusion: The best mod I've played so far, and with an incredible reduced amount of bugs. Well worked, well pulished, well done.

What an amusing specimen of Jedi you are.

Last edited by juansaman; 06-25-2009 at 07:07 AM.
juansaman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2009, 11:12 AM   #324
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by juansaman View Post
And now, the things I didn't like.
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Quote:
Show spoiler
I'm not planning on making any changes.

Quote:
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Quote:
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Quote:
About the bugs:
Show spoiler
BoS:SR doesn't modify any files from Manaan at all, so I don't see why it could be causing it.

Quote:
Show spoiler
For technical reasons, it isn't possible.

Old 06-25-2009, 11:14 AM   #325
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silveredge9 View Post
When you installed the robe fix, were you given the option to override any existing files? If not, then you need to rename the robe fix .mdl and .mdx files the same as the ones included with BoS:SR.

Um.

I did install the robe fix umpteen times like you said. It doesnt appear to replace the models for the revan robes you use.

And annoyingly I cant figure out which models (mdx and mdl files) that your Revan robe uses. I use Masked Star Forge Robes which has both Dark and Light Star Forge/Revan Replica robes being masked and both use the fixed models so I do know that the fix is working.

So im a wee bit stuck on this one. lol.

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC
ganoesparan06 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #326
Asteras
Lurker

Hey silveredge thats my first post and i got to say that me subscribing to this forum is due to you and your amazing work.Thank you from the bottom of my lightsaber:P. Now with my problemsi am sory but i dont know how to input spoiler tags yet)

1)
spoiler:
I get continous ctd's when matilda finishes talking to kobayashi after she boards the orion. I have no other mods installed and i have already reinstalled the game and the mod twice but i still get continous ctd's at the same point. I've tried countles time to pass the scene but i just cant.It really sucks cause i dont get to see what happens next
I think that someone else has the same problem back at page 5 but no solution was given.

2)
spoiler:
I see matilda being tortured in bastilas place by malak(i get bastilas dialogue ofcourse) in the scene that occurs once you click to travel to lehon(uknown planet) I think it makes sense since she is in bastilas slot BUT the problem is that once we land to the unkown planet there is no matilda with us.only the rest of the group but no matilda.I have replicated, it happens all the time.
I understand by reading older posts from older versions that this was an issue in the past but why do i get it with the current package. Has anyone else come accross such an issue?

as a reminder, i use kotor+patch v1.03+ bos_sr installed with the TSL

Ok thats it for my lenghty first pos, sorry for not using spoiler tags and thank you for your fantastic work.

Last edited by Asteras; 06-26-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: no spoiler tags
Asteras is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2009, 09:36 AM   #327
Mister V
Lurker

I was messing around with the game and suddenly remembered that I didn't really see many Dark Side options in the mod. I don't play as a DS character (can't stand the idiotic stereotypical bad guy who behaves more like a mugger than a Sith) but I thought the mod may have nice DS convos. So I've tried going back to
spoiler:
the last fight with Akirakon Sin, when you choose either to "Absorb the power of the Brotherhood" or to simply free Akirakon's soul or something. I chose the first option and thought I'd have a radical switch to the Dark Side with a huge upgrade to all stats or something... nothing happened? Is this how it's supposed to be?

Asteras: [spoi ler] ...type sentence here... [/spoi ler] (obviously without the space in the word "spoiler")

Last edited by Mister V; 06-26-2009 at 10:52 AM.
Mister V is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2009, 12:22 PM   #328
Telex Ferra
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister V View Post
I was messing around with the game and suddenly remembered that I didn't really see many Dark Side options in the mod. I don't play as a DS character (can't stand the idiotic stereotypical bad guy who behaves more like a mugger than a Sith) but I thought the mod may have nice DS convos. So I've tried going back to
spoiler:
the last fight with Akirakon Sin, when you choose either to "Absorb the power of the Brotherhood" or to simply free Akirakon's soul or something. I chose the first option and thought I'd have a radical switch to the Dark Side with a huge upgrade to all stats or something... nothing happened? Is this how it's supposed to be?
spoiler:
I got the power to use the BoS whenever I want. Frankly I think it makes the game cheap and easy

I would be more upset about it if I actually played honestly instead of using invulnerability :P
Old 06-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #329
DEM_Provider
Lurker

Confused on many different levels

I don't know if this is the correct place to ask questions about actual gameplay, rather than asking about issues, but I'll give it a go anyway. If this isn't the place to ask, again, sorry.

spoiler:
Show spoiler
DEM_Provider is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2009, 06:05 PM   #330
Mister V
Lurker

Hm.
spoiler:
Is it given to you after you get back to the Ebon Hawk or something? Because I've only checked up to the final cutscene where Mec Ha'nic, Koba and Sera leave. Does it appear in your list of powers?
Mister V is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2009, 11:01 PM   #331
Rahvinthecold
Lurker

I just started playing this mod, and everything was going great. But...
spoiler:
On the Orion, I acquired the droid parts for Sera, but when I talk to her there's no option for me to give the parts to her. Am I missing something here?
Rahvinthecold is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2009, 12:19 AM   #332
Telex Ferra
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister V View Post
Hm.
spoiler:
Is it given to you after you get back to the Ebon Hawk or something? Because I've only checked up to the final cutscene where Mec Ha'nic, Koba and Sera leave. Does it appear in your list of powers?
spoiler:
It should be part of your shield selection. (in the equip screen) Additionally, it should show up in the lower right corner as one of the options in the shields tab.

You can summon up to three brothers of shadow, whenever you want. Makes it a bit to fight Malak at the end.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #333
Asteras
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteras View Post
Hey silveredge thats my first post and i got to say that me subscribing to this forum is due to you and your amazing work.Thank you from the bottom of my lightsaber:P. Now with my problemsi am sory but i dont know how to input spoiler tags yet)

1)
spoiler:
I get continous ctd's when matilda finishes talking to kobayashi after she boards the orion. I have no other mods installed and i have already reinstalled the game and the mod twice but i still get continous ctd's at the same point. I've tried countles time to pass the scene but i just cant.It really sucks cause i dont get to see what happens next
I think that someone else has the same problem back at page 5 but no solution was given.

2)
spoiler:
I see matilda being tortured in bastilas place by malak(i get bastilas dialogue ofcourse) in the scene that occurs once you click to travel to lehon(uknown planet) I think it makes sense since she is in bastilas slot BUT the problem is that once we land to the unkown planet there is no matilda with us.only the rest of the group but no matilda.I have replicated, it happens all the time.
I understand by reading older posts from older versions that this was an issue in the past but why do i get it with the current package. Has anyone else come accross such an issue?

as a reminder, i use kotor+patch v1.03+ bos_sr installed with the TSL

Ok thats it for my lenghty first pos, sorry for not using spoiler tags and thank you for your fantastic work.

any ideas about my problem? i cant find anyway to fix it
Old 06-27-2009, 02:29 PM   #334
ARC Cody
Rookie

The reason all the Czerka guards on Korriban don't wear Czerka uniforms is that Bioware made a mistake. Theres even a mod out for KOTOR that makes all the Czerka employees wear the uniforms.
ARC Cody is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2009, 10:25 AM   #335
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Quote:
Um.

I did install the robe fix umpteen times like you said. It doesnt appear to replace the models for the revan robes you use.

And annoyingly I cant figure out which models (mdx and mdl files) that your Revan robe uses. I use Masked Star Forge Robes which has both Dark and Light Star Forge/Revan Replica robes being masked and both use the fixed models so I do know that the fix is working.

So im a wee bit stuck on this one. lol.
The model files used for the Revan robe included with BoS:SR are:

- PMBJL.mdl
- PMBJM.mdl
- PMBJS.mdl
- PFBJL.mdl
- PFBJM.mdl
- PFBJS.mdl
- PMBJL.mdx
- PMBJM.mdx
- PMBJS.mdx
- PFBJL.mdx
- PFBJM.mdx
- PFBJS.mdx

Quote:
1)
spoiler:
Have you been using any cheats, what OS are you using?

Quote:
1)
spoiler:
2)I see matilda being tortured in bastilas place by malak(i get bastilas dialogue ofcourse) in the scene that occurs once you click to travel to lehon(uknown planet) I think it makes sense since she is in bastilas slot BUT the problem is that once we land to the unkown planet there is no matilda with us.only the rest of the group but no matilda.I have replicated, it happens all the time.
I understand by reading older posts from older versions that this was an issue in the past but why do i get it with the current package. Has anyone else come accross such an issue?[/spoiler]
This is what happens when you have Matilda in your party yet don't complete the SR content. It's unfixable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEM_Provider View Post
spoiler:
Show spoiler
It's a known bug which can happen. I haven't managed to replicate it myself before, so if you could send me a save within the white void area after the bug has occurred (Basically when you're stuck), I'll see if I can find what the problem is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahvinthecold View Post
I just started playing this mod, and everything was going great. But...
spoiler:
On the Orion, I acquired the droid parts for Sera, but when I talk to her there's no option for me to give the parts to her. Am I missing something here?
Not really sure why that's the case. Have you loaded the autosave and then attempted the module again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARC Cody View Post
The reason all the Czerka guards on Korriban don't wear Czerka uniforms is that Bioware made a mistake. Theres even a mod out for KOTOR that makes all the Czerka employees wear the uniforms.
I'm not planning on revising it.

Old 06-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #336
eria
Lurker

Just finished playing through it, and I have say, amazing job. Everything was really well done. I like how it flowed and each map was amazingly well done. A few issues however.

spoilers:
Show spoiler

also...
Show spoiler

Other than that, I thought it was awesome and fun. I will for sure be adding it into any future play thrus I do. Thanks!
eria is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #337
Asteras
Lurker

I am using windows xp sp2, i am still unable to get past that point and no, no cheats EVER used.

thnx for the info about the second bug, you are right, i havent completed sr content so it seems thats why i have matilda on bastilas place

On a side note,altough its currently premature, is the -just released- revans cape/belt animated robe compatible with bors_sr and if not what file alterations do we have to do?

Last edited by Asteras; 06-28-2009 at 01:08 PM.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:49 AM   #338
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Stupid question.

How do i get past the barrier on mandalores command ship to get to the lift to go up to the bridge?

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC
Old 06-29-2009, 08:09 AM   #339
Pikmin

Quote:
How do i get past the barrier on mandalores command ship to get to the lift to go up to the bridge?
Show spoiler
Pikmin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2009, 08:15 AM   #340
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Thanks Pikmin!

Old 06-29-2009, 02:26 PM   #341
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Show spoiler

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #342
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by eria View Post
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Quote:
I am using windows xp sp2, i am still unable to get past that point and no, no cheats EVER used.

thnx for the info about the second bug, you are right, i havent completed sr content so it seems thats why i have matilda on bastilas place

On a side note,altough its currently premature, is the -just released- revans cape/belt animated robe compatible with bors_sr and if not what file alterations do we have to do?
No ideas then. I've rechecked and retested the section a number of times, and I've been unable to replicate this even once.

And I believe I'm correct when I say that Sithspecter's robe mod animates only the default male Darth Revan model, and not any of the maskless and female variations used in BoS:SR.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Old 06-29-2009, 03:41 PM   #343
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Show spoiler

No ideas then. I've rechecked and retested the section a number of times, and I've been unable to replicate this even once.

And I believe I'm correct when I say that Sithspecter's robe mod animates only the default male Darth Revan model, and not any of the maskless and female variations used in BoS:SR.

Show spoiler
What are the files(.uti, .mdl, .mdx) you use for Revan's robes in this mod?

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2009, 08:15 AM   #344
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmMaster View Post
What are the files(.uti, .mdl, .mdx) you use for Revan's robes in this mod?

- PMBJL.mdl
- PMBJM.mdl
- PMBJS.mdl
- PFBJL.mdl
- PFBJM.mdl
- PFBJS.mdl
- PMBJL.mdx
- PMBJM.mdx
- PMBJS.mdx
- PFBJL.mdx
- PFBJM.mdx
- PFBJS.mdx

He told me a few posts up.

I cant actually believe that I am informing folks with more modding experience with me this but, just an FYI. The animated Cape DOES work.

You just have to rename and make multiple copies of his animated model. The model comes as N_DarthRevan.mdl and N_DarthRevan.mdx. Make 6 copies of each and rename them as above.
One Animated fixed maskless model. Only the hood remains unanimated.

The same works for the light side star forge robes. Rename them to whatever the model is called.

Old 06-30-2009, 09:18 AM   #345
ZimmMaster
Forumite

Current Game: SWTOR
Helpful! Veteran Modder 
Quote:
- PMBJL.mdl
- PMBJM.mdl
- PMBJS.mdl
- PFBJL.mdl
- PFBJM.mdl
- PFBJS.mdl
- PMBJL.mdx
- PMBJM.mdx
- PMBJS.mdx
- PFBJL.mdx
- PFBJM.mdx
- PFBJS.mdx

He told me a few posts up.

I cant actually believe that I am informing folks with more modding experience with me this but, just an FYI. The animated Cape DOES work.

You just have to rename and make multiple copies of his animated model. The model comes as N_DarthRevan.mdl and N_DarthRevan.mdx. Make 6 copies of each and rename them as above.
One Animated fixed maskless model. Only the hood remains unanimated.

The same works for the light side star forge robes. Rename them to whatever the model is called.
He told me the same in a PM. Plus, I had guessed the renaming would work but I have not progressed far enough to see if it works. Nice to know it does.

~ I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
ZimmMaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2009, 08:30 PM   #346
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Show spoiler

Old 07-02-2009, 02:01 PM   #347
Exile007
Forumite

Current Game: Zelda Majora's Mask
Quote:
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

Also, Silver, I think I owe it to you for a review, even though what I'm gonna say is pretty much a re-statement of what everyone has said.

This mod is near-perfect. The stoyline, the levels, the friends, the foes, everything is top-notch. The only reason why it can't be perfect is because of KotOR's damn engine crashing all the time and not being made for super-cool cutscenes. Other then that, I must say that it's obvious of how much work was put into the mod. Everything seems to be on-par (or surpassing) the game itself. I'll admit that there were times when I forgot that I was playing a mod and not a part of the game.

Boss Fights:
Show spoiler

Plot:
Show spoiler

I won't say too much more, but if anyone hasn't downloaded this yet, do it. Even if you have 56 k, download it, you won't regret it.
Exile007 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2009, 04:39 PM   #348
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Show spoiler

Old 07-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #349
cwby74
Rookie

hey silver first of all i want to congratulate you on a job well done a well put together. Second wanted to ask you two things dont know if there spoilers or not so will put it in as a spoiler you can take it from there.

1st one is:
spoiler:
is kobiyashi suppose to join your group in the temple after verbal rescue's you, right now i only get the mec hanic guy joining me everytime. first time game, and a clean install.

2: has already been pointed out so will not make that redundant, i just reloaded and it fixed it. orion starboard section to point it out.

3:
spoiler:
after getting to the main temple or the core where the shadow is standing getting attacked by sith as there spawned and then nothing else happens, i figure it was trigger delay or something but nothing is still happening. and when i talk to shadow she just says something to the effect that she cant talk untill we get back to the ebon hawk, is this where im suppose to fight solomon. well ive wiped out my override and reinstalling and seeing if that does the trick will keep you updated.

i have had other glitches but very minor that were corrected when i reloaded the scene.
cwby74 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2009, 03:12 AM   #350
Darth_Osmers
Lurker

Current Game: SW:KOTOR 2
Show spoiler
Darth_Osmers is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2009, 05:11 AM   #351
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Osmers View Post
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2009, 06:25 AM   #352
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Im encountering weirdness and I dont know whats causing it.

When I finish up Lehon and leave in the Ebon Hawk, I get a black screen with the music running after the leaving movie runs.
Bit like the Nvidia Graphics Card bug that I was experiencing but I fixed that.

I dont know if this is a bug caused by BoS either as a conflict with something else, or just random weirdness.
Anyone else getting this and know how to solve it?

Old 07-04-2009, 08:16 PM   #353
X-Wing Pilot 5

Been playing the mod and I'm stuck...
Show spoiler

Were are not merely luminous beings.
We are also this crude matter.
X-Wing Pilot 5
X-Wing Pilot 5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #354
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Wing Pilot 5 View Post
Been playing the mod and I'm stuck...
Show spoiler
Show spoiler

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2009, 08:29 PM   #355
Darth_Osmers
Lurker

Current Game: SW:KOTOR 2
Show spoiler

Show spoiler
Darth_Osmers is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2009, 08:10 PM   #356
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Quote:
Show spoiler
Any bugs where characters have an appearance that doesn't belong to them will have been caused by appearance.2da problems brought about by installing other mods after having installed BoS:SR. My best advice would be to simply reinstall the mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwby74 View Post
hey silver first of all i want to congratulate you on a job well done a well put together. Second wanted to ask you two things dont know if there spoilers or not so will put it in as a spoiler you can take it from there.

1st one is:
spoiler:
is kobiyashi suppose to join your group in the temple after verbal rescue's you, right now i only get the mec hanic guy joining me everytime. first time game, and a clean install.
Yup, that's a bug. Seems like a random misfire. Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwby74 View Post
3:
spoiler:
after getting to the main temple or the core where the shadow is standing getting attacked by sith as there spawned and then nothing else happens, i figure it was trigger delay or something but nothing is still happening. and when i talk to shadow she just says something to the effect that she cant talk untill we get back to the ebon hawk, is this where im suppose to fight solomon. well ive wiped out my override and reinstalling and seeing if that does the trick will keep you updated.
This bug is in consequence of the other one where for whatever reason Kobayashi wasn't joining your party.

Quote:
Im encountering weirdness and I dont know whats causing it.

When I finish up Lehon and leave in the Ebon Hawk, I get a black screen with the music running after the leaving movie runs.
Bit like the Nvidia Graphics Card bug that I was experiencing but I fixed that.

I dont know if this is a bug caused by BoS either as a conflict with something else, or just random weirdness.
Anyone else getting this and know how to solve it?
BoS:SR doesn't alter any scripts from that section of the game.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:03 PM   #357
Revan Starsaber
Lurker

Current Game: KOTOR, Myth 2
Thanks very much for a fantastic mod. I thoroughly enjoyed playing it this past weekend.

I wanted to bring your attention to the following bugs/issues I encountered that haven't yet been addressed by anyone else in this forum:

Show spoiler

The only other mods I have in my Override folder are the "cutstart" mod and modifications to some items and merchant inventories. Thanks.

I have had to delete a post that was off-topic here. FYI to all, any and all discussions about down or inoperative links need to be handled via PM with the mod makers or as per the instructions located in the stuck FAQ thread in this forum. Thanks. -RH

Last edited by RedHawke; 07-08-2009 at 02:21 AM.
Revan Starsaber is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #358
Silveredge9
Retired Modder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan Starsaber View Post
Show spoiler
Yeah, I've noticed this myself. It will be fixed in the forthcoming patch.

Quote:
Show spoiler
No reason for this to happen at all. Have you tried reinstalling the mod?

Quote:
Show spoiler
Already reported, and is fixed in the forthcoming patch.

Quote:
Show spoiler
I seem to remember that it wasn't possible, which is the reason it isn't available as an equippable item in the mod.

Also I'm aware that some are unable to download BoS:SR from KoTORFiles. FileFront as a whole is apparently suffering from some issues at the moment, so my best advice would be to just wait it out.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:00 AM   #359
JoesGuy
Rookie

Here's one I don't think anyone has yet mentioned:

Show spoiler

A problem on my end, or has this happened to anyone else?

Fantastic mod, by the way. There's been so much effort invested in it and it shows. ^_^

The Joe's Corp is watching you. Be afraid.

Because I have so much personality, posting quotes by other people in my signature, by which I govern my life by, makes me the equivalent of god.

JoesGuy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #360
Cabron
Lurker

Thumbs down

This has got to be one of the weirdest post ive ever writen, but I really have some strong feelings about this mod. After playing it for almost 10 hours I have to say its the best adventure mod I have ever played (and Im a Morrowind mod user, and that community has some of the best) the voice acting, new armor designs & dialogue (although a bit heavy handed) rivals some of the profesional stuff out here, its truly a magnificent experience. But Im also a Dungeon Master with more than 20 years of experience and I can honestly say that the technical problems as well as the actual design of the adventure bring the experience crashing down. first of all, the mind numbing fighting the same super foes over and over AND OVER again grew boring by the third flashback, plus the unfairness of some of the fights (now I know how Neo felt) really detracted from a great story. Not only are those fights repetitive and boring (especially for flashback sequences which are supposed to be fairly easy to move the story along) but the are NOT "epic" since you only have to wonder how many time you have to kick their butt, and stare at the action menu for the next medpack or attack combo. After my third reload from one of these "final" fights I was ready to bail from the frustration; all I wanted was to get on with the wonderful story and had to deal with "so you think you have defeated me? crap. Sadly the option seems to have been taken out of my hands; after the fourth "final" fight (with the soldiers and the Sin guy aboard the comand ship) the autosave loads and crashed straight away (turned off the PC forawhile but still isnt working) and since my last save befor that is playing the Sin dude (about 4 10 minute fights before my last save) it appears I spent about 8 hours in a great adventure I shall never finish. I dont know if anyone shares my opinions about the "torture" fights
but its a shame that I had writen so many commentaries I was ready to post only to have the experience go south so markedly on the last part of the story. I guess Ill never finish it so Im left with the frustration of not knowing how the story ended and the relief of not having to kill another "uber" badguy only to have to keep on killing him again and again and again
Cabron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge