lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: It's Coming... Set for the Fall!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #41
Darth Zavier
Rookie

Current Game: SWBF: RS
You think bf1 is better. Wow, your not the first.

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1066/batpoddarkknightsig.png

"They'll hunt me; They'll condemn me; Set the dogs on me; Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded. Not because they want to, not because of chance, but because they deserve to."

-Batman (From TDK)
Darth Zavier is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2009, 05:14 AM   #42
LordJhredmo
Rookie

Current Game: Battlefront II
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Zavier View Post
You think bf1 is better. Wow, your not the first.
Nor will he be the last if LA keeps up this streak, which I don't doubt for a moment...

R E I G N
Sith Empire
PvE ♦ PvP ♦ RP-lite
LordJhredmo is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #43
Darth Zavier
Rookie

I take it your not into ES, are you? ^^^

"They'll hunt me; They'll condemn me; Set the dogs on me; Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes, the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes, people deserve more. Sometimes, people deserve to have their faith rewarded. Not because they want to, not because of chance, but because they deserve to."

-Batman (From TDK)
Old 06-21-2009, 04:36 PM   #44
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor

Current Game: Abandoned Realms
Have you not read the past two threads that completely bashed ES?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2009, 02:33 PM   #45
Darth Zavier
Rookie

Yea I know, but you have to like something of the game, or else why would you even be at these boards, justs making more post counts?

-Batman (From TDK)
Old 06-23-2009, 12:52 AM   #46
Bokken
Wizard of Yendor

Current Game: Abandoned Realms
No, we don't have to like the game. We are SWBF2'ers mainly. And these forums aren't active enough to have significant post count increases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordJhredmo
It is LucasArts.
Bokken is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2009, 02:19 PM   #47
joesdomain
The Emperor

Current Game: The Force Unleashed
I know I am ticked off at Lucasarts the past several years. They had one great game, The Force Unleashed ever since Star Wars Battlefront II came out. I stand by my comments that Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 on PS2 and Star Wars The Force Unleashed on PS3 were the best Lucasarts video games to date. I thought they quit the strategy of releasing a bunch of games per year because most were duds for example (Star Wars The Battle for Naboo, Star Super Bombard Racing, Star Wars Demolition, Star Wars Epiosde I Jedi Power Battles, Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace, Star Wars Force Commmander, and Star Wars Masters of Tera Kasi). I always thought all those were bad. Maybe it is out of frustration that I am complaining! I just don't get why Lucasarts does not like to release video games for PS3. Exceptions being The Force Unleashed, the Lego Star Wars and Lego Indiana Jones series. Lego is great for kiddies and families but I want a more adult game. Now they have The Clone Wars video game coming out this fall and it looks like a cartoon. When I play the Force Unleashed or any Battlefront game on console it makes me feel like I am in the star wars world standing along side them. I don't get that from Lego or Clone Wars video games that recently came out.

"You Rebel Scum"

"Wipe them out, all of them"
joesdomain is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #48
Vandros Artenon
Rookie

Personally, I thought the last great star wars games were Knights of the Old Republic and Empire at War. The first gameplay/multiplayer of The Force Unleashed was good, but the moment Vader shows up on Hoth, the plot's writing just spiraled into crap for me.

The PSP "games" are Lucas Arts attempt to throw their hat into the ring of PSP gaming. They were intended as stand alone, not to be released alongside anything else. The point of them was to find a way to get players to buy both a star wars game AND a PSP, and to branch out to PSP users, all in an attempt to increase their revenue after losing sales due to the economy and, ironically, players not buying their games due to poor quality. They even released that "special" Darth Vader PSP with Renegade squadron package.

Of course, these are just short term solutions, and don't change the fact that Lucas Arts needs to start expanding. They've made dozens of games featuring the same characters and events over and over, rather than expanding into the EU (still no "Bounty Hunter" sequel with Boba Fett, or Republic Commando sequel as Imperial Commandos). Its a sad day for Star Wars when 10+ year old games are more enjoyable than their new games.

- Vandros Artenon AKA Captain Artenon AKA Logan Felipe
Soaropod productions founder.
Vandros Artenon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2010, 06:15 PM   #49
Te Darasuum Mandalor
Forumite

Current Game: POTC: New Horizons
:xpWell, lets just hope at best, Ahsoka won't be a Hero!
Te Darasuum Mandalor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2010, 11:37 AM   #50
Ghost

Current Game: NBA 2k11
The game is already out, if you 2 have not noticed. The last post in this was in June, so that means it was Before it came out. And, now that its out, theres no need to continue on "What would be ingame?" And if she is in the game, I could kind of enjoy it because I would get to pwn her!
Ghost is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2010, 10:40 PM   #51
hellhawk
Rookie

i may be late to the conversation, but all psp installments have been very disappointing to me.
I still can't believe the fact they attempted a DS version. there's no way that would ever work.
hellhawk is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2010, 05:42 PM   #52
Te Darasuum Mandalor
Forumite

Current Game: POTC: New Horizons
woops! I thought this was for B3!
Te Darasuum Mandalor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Portable Battlefront Games > Elite Squadron > It's Coming... Set for the Fall!