lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Mod idea for Star Wars Kotor II
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-15-2009, 03:08 PM   #41
Kreia001
Rookie

{Snip} how long do you think it will take to create the mod?

Removed off-topic posts and the responses to them.

I realise you are new Kreia001 but please keep the posts on topic (If you wish to ask a question about how something else works here on our forums we have a Feedback Forum that you can use for this, or you can send a Private Message (PM) to the poster in question). Thanks. -RH

"She will destroy you..."

Last edited by RedHawke; 06-16-2009 at 02:40 AM.
Kreia001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #42
Trench
Guy with Monocle

Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Large planet mods require a lot of scripting, and other types of more serious modding. It could take quite a while depending on how large you want it to be. We can discuss this more within the group...

Removed off-topic posts and the responses to them.

Now Te Mirdala Mand'alor you surely aren't new and should know better than to clutter up a thread with off topic posts and to use PM's instead for this kind of thing. So TMM don't make me get out my whip. -RH

Last edited by RedHawke; 06-16-2009 at 02:39 AM.
Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2009, 03:29 PM   #43
Kreia001
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Te Mirdala Mand'alor View Post
Large planet mods require a lot of scripting, and other types of more serious modding. It could take quite a while depending on how large you want it to be. We can discuss this more within the group...
Yes, i agree with you, if all our team members have joined we will discuss this

And this is a message to all the team members of Team Ilum, do not post here anymore but on our team social group, if i am right i have invited all our current members and if you come new into the social group form the team please join our group discusion about how and whta in the mod

Last edited by Kreia001; 06-15-2009 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:17 PM   #44
Mandalore The Shadow
The Writing Writer

Current Game: KotOR II
Wow you guys have alot of off topic stuff but any way i just thought i would say that this looks like it would be cool to do i would help if i could but im retired from modding but if you need help with less tangible things like story (althought it looks finalised) i can help

My Mods
“You needn't die happy when your time comes, but you must die satisfied, for you have lived
your life from the beginning to the end and ka is always served.”

― Stephen King, The Dark Tower
Mandalore The Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2009, 09:38 AM   #45
Kreia001
Rookie

okay, i shall keep you in mind Mandalore The Shadow, because i am sure we could use your help, when we will need it i will pm you

Old 08-16-2010, 10:04 PM   #46
galestar
Lurker

Current Game: KOTOR 1 + 2
hey just saw the thread and your ideas for this mod are fantastic, if its still going to happen id like to join the team, i have moderate modding skills and my current job happens to be sci-fi story board wrighting, and i love kotor, im a diehard fan and would love to be part of you team
ps. i do have some skill with module editing(creating new areas) so if you need my help let me know
galestar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > New Mod idea for Star Wars Kotor II

Tags
exile, ilum, kreia, planets, revan