lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Complete Indy Fate of Atlantis Labyrinth Map
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-16-2009, 03:09 PM   #41
purple_tentacle_

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordTrilobite View Post
Like s-island said, it's illegal to offer a full game download of LucasArts adventure games.
You should put demos up for download instead.

That said, I have no problem with you wanting to put my map on your site, as long as I'm credited for it and the picture remains unchanged.
Well I had it with full downloads but got rid of the site because I got in some big trouble. So I am going to put it on my new site and I probably will double it up with the fate of atlantis demo. I am also going to give you full credit. It wouldnt be right if I didnt. Thanks.

http://www.lucasforums.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=162626&dateline=12954  72528
"The Simple truth is that we've
lost control of our own borders,
and no nation can do that and survive"
-Ronald Reagan
purple_tentacle_ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2010, 05:33 AM   #42
lone77star
Lurker

Current Game: Civilization IV
It's gamers like you, LordTrilobite, that add a whole new dimension to the fun of gaming. You are awesome, man.

I can dig the bit about illegal downloads. It's a crying shame some people think they're entitled. As an artist and software developer I can really respect the need for honesty and paying for the product. I currently live in the Philippines, and illegal games and pirated software is all too common here. Tempting, yes, but I also believe in karma!

lone77star is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2010, 11:01 AM   #43
The Tingler
The Lagomorph Prince

Current Game: Not TFU2
The International House of Mojo Staff 
If it's ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE to buy a product I'm sometimes cool with pirating it (see Abandonware), but otherwise I'd never do that - and if that pirated product became available it has to be bought.

The Tingler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-01-2010, 12:37 PM   #44
whipwarrior
Rookie

Current Game: Fate of Atlantis
LordTrilobite,

Your Knossos labyrinth map is absolutely incredible! I've been obsessed with FOA since I first played it in 1994, and I still have trouble navigating the labyrinth, with all of its confusing array of doors and passages. Your map will be invaluable when I write the Knossos chapters of my FOA novelization. You have my eternal gratitude, sir.

P.S.- I'm printing out a large copy of your map for quick reference when I play the game and write.

Sophia Hapgood does my bidding.
whipwarrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Complete Indy Fate of Atlantis Labyrinth Map