lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-29-2009, 11:26 PM   #401
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Take cover!" Iyav shouted out as he threw another frag grenade through the hole. Watching as one of the guards took bolt to the chest, he went over to check his vitals. The man was still alive, but unconscious. "They're using stun bolts! They're after prisoners!" He called out to the other guards.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2009, 11:36 PM   #402
CommanderQ
I should go.

Current Game: Mass Effect
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Markun charged forward, just as a grenade rolled near him.

Everything stopped for a moment, and he just acted.

"FRAG!"

He then kicked it back into the barracks and continued firing.

The smoke was beginning to clear and he moved into position behind a piece of the wall, firing continuosly at the enemy who were pinned down in the center of the room.

Some of his Imperial Commandoes were already dragging off unconcious prisoners...but they still needed many more.

you very much
If a tree would fall in the woods.....would the other trees laugh at it?
CommanderQ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2009, 11:48 PM   #403
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Aboard the Ackbar

"May the force...and the Warrior Spirit..be with us."

Belina nodded at him at as he left, she then turned her mind back to the coming battle against Velerc. Lets see here...I've got around five minutes before Velerc arrives. Its time to use the gravity well generator. That should pull him out of Hyperspace before he's ready.

She accesed the com station and opened a link to the ship that currently possed the backup Gravity well generator. She didn't want to risk the main one. Not yet anyway.

"This is Admiral Belina aboard the Ackbar. Bring Gravity well generators up to ninety percent and activate on my command."

"Acknowleged Admiral."

"Republic Squadrons, this is Garrick Derekil with Basalisk Squadron Mandokarla, do we have permission to join yout fighter formation?"

"This is Admiral Belina aboard the Ackbar. You are granted permission to join up with any squadrons that you so choose. Good hunting out there."

Belina turned to face out the viewport, knowing that Grand Admiral Velerc would be getting a suprise when he got close enough.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 11-29-2009 at 11:56 PM.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2009, 12:03 AM   #404
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Then the woman I loved is truly dead." Kalla commented, joining the conversation between her father and Darth Virul. "You killed her at Bastion, just as you killed my mother that day. I will do what I must. At least I can take comfort in the fact that her sacrifice will lead to your final destruction."

"There's nothing we can men! We're pinned down, outnumbered, and our blasters against their armour!" Iyav said to the rest of the guards, realising the futility in their defence. "We surrender." He called out to the Imperials, realising that in the end, it didn't matter how much they fought now.

Old 11-30-2009, 12:16 AM   #405
CommanderQ
I should go.

"We surrender."

Markun and several other commandoes moved fast into the open, blasters trained on the Republic soldiers.

He lifted a closed fist, and then gestured forward, and the commandoes obeyed, kicking away the enemies' weapons and applying binders to the prisoners.

One of the prisoners was giving resistance as two commandoes were trying to get binders on him.

The man suddenly began running, but the commandoes grabbed him again, and Markun walked forward.

He glared at the prisoner.

"For that, you will never run again."

The two commandoes restraining him straightened out the prisoner's legs, and Markun slammed his foot into the knee joint. The prisoner began to scream in pain as he stared at his legs, which were now completely broken.

Markun looked back at the other prisoners, making sure the example was seen.

They began dragging them all back to the ship when Markun asked, "Who's in charge of here, amongst the prisoners?"

you very much
Old 11-30-2009, 04:29 AM   #406
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Tonatius felt the vibrations through the Force, the anger and hatred and he could also fell his cousin's plea. Though not a Jedi, he was very much connected to the galaxy. He sent, Cousin, do not fear. It takes courage to break away from destruction but you are stronger because of blood.

Out loud he said over his headset, "Sacrificing for the benefit of all is painful. Trust in what existed softens the blow."

Tavaryn nodded. "Then I guess we go straight down the middle. Once we get a ship, we must fly to the surface. There is where the final stance will take place." He opened up a panel to override the security. HE hotwired it to open when they were ready, "Ready?"

Alka saw the fighters straight ahead along with a host of enemy ships, some IMperial and some she had never seen before. "Fighters dead ahead."

"Roger Rogue Leader," Tulre replied as well as the rest of the squadron. "Weapons ready on the go."

Enemy fighters began firing upon the Republic ships. Alka grunted as the lights flashed. She maneuvered to avoid getting hit and targeted the nearest ship. "Watch your sixes," she said on open channel.

"Whoa," Matton said as he executed a hard maneuver to avoid the fighters, "There's something you don't see every day." He was referring to the planet below. It had a ghost like quality to it and looked as if it had seen more than its fair share of battles.

Jun-la, who had been listening shamelessly over the comm looked at the planet with a feeling of dread. Death surrounded the planet and it beckoned to her. On the surface somewhere was Tyrannus, Andirrul, the Blood King, Karaka and all that which sought to destroy the galaxy. She could sense the conversation between Virul and Komad but she voiced, "Take us down to the surface."

Easier said than done, Matton thought. "You want me to break for it?"

"We'll take down as many fighters along the way but we must get as many troops to the surface as possible," Jun-la replied. She then flicked on the comm to Belina, "Commander, is it possible to have troops drop to the surface?"

Tyrannus could sense that Virul was getting fed up with his mental conversation and he had an idea of who it was. He sat back lazily as he fiddled with the dejarik board and said, "Looks like someone hit a nerve in your mind my pretty."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2009, 12:36 PM   #407
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Jolted back to her senses, Andirrul shook her head violently. "Yes, someone did hit a nerve. Virul." She reconsidered the position of her pieces carefully. As she did so, she dove deep inside her mind and sent a message out through the Force, not caring if Tyrannus noticed. If he did, he would probably kill her.

Help me, Cousin! I'd rather die than live like this. I sense Virul growing stronger by the minute, and--queen to d6--I sense that he will soon consume me. Kalla? No matter what, I still love you--oh, no, I just lost my rook!--and I always will. You will--you will--DIE!!! No, that was Virul...no, no...
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #408
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((I thought we were heading for the station. And in Belina's case I thought she was still at the station.))

"Then I guess we go straight down the middle. Once we get a ship, we must fly to the surface. There is where the final stance will take place. Ready?"

Both Garja and Alriana nodded at him and then silently positioned themselves against the wall so they could take the troopers by suprise when the door opened.

Aboard the Ackbar

Belina smiled to herself. It was time to bring the Grand Admiral's fleet to an early stop before he reached the station.

She was about to open a comlink to the Interdictor Iron Grip when a message came over the comlink from Jun-La who had left with the fighter fleet earlier requesting troops be sent to her position.

"This is Admiral Belina aboard the Ackbar to troop transport Ors. You are ordered to leave the fleet and proceed to the following coordinates at best possible speed."

She watched as the modified Star Destroyer turned away from the station and then entered hyperspace as soon as the coordinates were recieved.

Belina then turned her attention back to the fleet...which would be dropping out of hyperspace in...one minute if her calculations were correct. They were close enough.

"Belina to Iron grip. Activate Gravity well generators...now!"
Old 11-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #409
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"That would be me." Iyav said to the stormtroopers. Seeing how they smashed that guard's knee, he added, "Hurt them again in any way, and I will tell you nothing." Even in defeat, he maintained his resolve and his dignity. He had learned that much from the man he loved.

"Fight him! I know you can!" Kalla called out to Andorra, hoping she would hear.

Old 11-30-2009, 11:18 PM   #410
CommanderQ
I should go.

"Hurt them again in any way, and I will tell you nothing."

Captain Markun cocked his head tot he right and drew himself to his full heigth, an imposing 6 foot 7.

"I don't need your information...you will not use yourself as a bargaining chip to stall what we do. However, if you instruct these men not to resist, then I won't need to break anymore legs."

The shuttle's landing ramp lowered, and he gestured in.

"Alright, move, we don't have anymore time.....MOVE!"

"This is Admiral Belina aboard the Ackbar. You are granted permission to join up with any squadrons that you so choose. Good hunting out there."

Garrick smiled, "Roger that, Admiral. Derekil out. Oya Manda."

He cut off the connection and pulled the stick and fighter into a hard dive to the right, settling near Rogue Squadron's right flank.

Garrick opened a comm link to the Rogues.

"Always wanted to fly with the best....Rogue Squadron, Mandokarla Squadron is here to help."

Barek managed to get the Keyev into position in front of the station. The massive Mandalorian ship was half the size of the station, so it had taken center position, with smaller frigates covering the flanks.

He opened a comm to Belina, "Admiral. We are in position....one thing of advice I have for you....Velerc, you're Father, is fazed by nothing. Don't expect the surprise of the attack to throw him off...there are few things that can. You may need to...speak with him, when the fighting is its hardest."

Velerc was greeted by a sudden lurch forward of the massive Pellaeon-Class star destroyer. Everyone tumbled forward, but somehow, he managed to keep his footing.

He shook his head angrily, "Damned gravity wells...the Republic has finally gotten smart. Bridge, I need the Death's Head to plot a firing solution...and ramming speed."

Officer Jerek gasped aloud, "SIR! THE ENGINE POWER AND GUNNERY POWER SYSTEMS HAVE BEEN FUSED! WE CANNOT POSSIBLY ADVANCE LIKE THIS SIR!"

Jerek's voice and message sent the entire bridge into a panic, but Velerc's serene expertise calmed everyone down.

"Well, then dedicate all power to engines until we reach point-blank range...and then refocus the attack...we're dogged down, but we're still a force to be reckoned with."

He looked back to the crew and lifted a gloved fist.

"FOR THE EMPIRE! FOR THE IMPERIAL ORDER!!"

The crew cheered loudly, repeating the rallying call over and over again. They all knew...

...this could be their final, and Greatest stand.

you very much

Last edited by CommanderQ; 11-30-2009 at 11:23 PM.
Old 11-30-2009, 11:26 PM   #411
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Admiral. We are in position....one thing of advice I have for you....Velerc, you're Father, is fazed by nothing. Don't expect the surprise of the attack to throw him off...there are few things that can. You may need to...speak with him, when the fighting is its hardest."

Belina nodded coldly as the message came through and she watched with expectant eyes as the Imperial fleet dropped out of hyperspace.

"Communications: Open a channel to the lead Imperial ship. Inform Grand Admiral Velerc that I would like a word with him before this battle begins."

She turned to the tactical station.

"Inform the MC104 class cruiser Katarn and it's reserve fleet that we may need them shortly if this battle goes on as long as I think it will. Inform the fleet to bring their shields online and to charge the Turbolasers."

She turned back to face the Imperial fleet.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 12-04-2009 at 10:08 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:49 AM   #412
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"There's nothing we can do. It's all up to Komad now. May the Force be with him." Iyav said to his men. Understanding, they stopped resisted and went aboard the ship. "Taken captive and help for ransom by the Empire. I doubt this what Komad meant by seeing my potential for more." He muttered to himself.

Old 12-01-2009, 02:03 AM   #413
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Tyrannus taunted the girl, "Well my pretty. Seems you still have a piece of you left and yet you let someone else take it from you. Pleas get no one anywhere." He made a move and surveyed the sky.

Tavaryn nodded and connected the wires. The doors sprang open and he withdrew to take up a fighting position. With a quick look, he darted in and took a trooper by suprise. "This is where the fun begins."

Old 12-01-2009, 06:38 PM   #414
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"This is where the fun begins."

Garja nodded as he came around the corner and blasted two stormtroopers directly in the chest with his blaster rifle before turning to Tavaryn. "This is less difficult then I thought it would be."

He blasted another trooper while dodging the blaster bolts being fired back at him from the now alert stormtroopers.

"Where is Alriana and her lightsa-"

Garja was interupted by a dark shadow that jumped directly over the two of them, landing directly in front of them and deflecting the blaster bolts that were being fired at them.

"Never mind."

Garja continued firing at the Stormtroopers while Alriana continued deflecting the bolts that were being fired at them.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 12-01-2009 at 10:51 PM.
Old 12-04-2009, 12:15 AM   #415
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Focus on the task at hand, you two!" Reyvan called out to Kalla and Tonatius. "We need you to hold off those fighters until we make it into the planet's atmosphere." Recognising that making it to the planet below would do more to help Andorra than simply trying to encourage her, Kalla replied, "Of course, master."

After being thrown into a cell with with other security guards, Iyav was approached by one of them. "You seem to have great faith in Komad." He commented. "He is a great man, and no ordinary Jedi. His prowess in combat is unmatched, except perhaps by his mercy. He has single-handedly defeated Death Guards and Imperial Walkers. He has inspired countless others to their own greatness. He's amazing; the most powerful Jedi I have ever met." Iyav explained. "You love him, don't you?" The guard asked. "Yes, I do. More than I have loved any other man."

Old 12-04-2009, 11:07 PM   #416
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Andirrul saw her chance. She licked her lips and performed an aggressive attack move on Tyrannus' queen, capturing it. "It depends upon who hears it," the part of her that was Andorra said. "After all, it was a plea to the Force that made me strong in it--or, rather, the Force pleaded with me once I learned how to subdue it. And, speaking of subdued, you're now in check."

She smiled. This "check" would lead to a checkmate if she had her way.
Old 12-10-2009, 10:22 PM   #417
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Before switching off the comm, Komad said one last thing to Virul: "You will be stopped." He then focused his energy of picking off the Imperial fighters trying to stop Jun-la's ship from entering the planet's atmosphere.

"Brace yourselves, this is going to be rough!" Reyvan called out to Kalla and Tonatius as the ship entered the atmosphere. "Have your lightsabers ready the moment we land!"

Old 12-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #418
CommanderQ
I should go.

Admiral Velerc stared angrily at the panels registering power of the engine and turbo-lasers. He sat down in his command chair and shook his head.

"I knew we should've finished off the Jedi when we had the chance...with the turbo-lasers and engine power routed to the same generator, it will be impossible to advance while attacking.....Lieutenant Karkoun, rerout all energy to forward thrusters, we'll come at them at full speed...but be ready to reroute a second time once we reach point-blank range."

Lieutenant Karkoun saluted and went about the orders.

Suddenly, a comm channel appeared on the holographic panel.

A cadet stood from one of the command trenches, "Sir, it seems one of the Republic Ships is requesting a comm channel.."

"Yes, I can see that Mr. Hek......give them permission."

"Yes, I do. More than I have loved any other man."

One of the gaurds took a step back in surprise, and the others looked at eachother, but not giving any show of their opinion.

Captain Markun shouldered his way through the commandoes and stood not far from their prisoner.

He pointed his index finger at the prisoner, and seemed like he was about to say something, but didn't. Markun looked back at his troops, "We found the right hostage. Get them in the ship, and secure them...inform the Grand Admiral."

The men left quickly moving the prisoners about.

Markun approached the prisoner called Iyav.

"Your faith and love in this Jedi of yours is misplaced. My men and I find the Republic and it's loosely based Government disgusting, an utter insult to Imperial Authority. When the galaxy is the Empire's once again...order will be dealt out, and you and your Jedi friend will be among those judged. We will clean up the mess your Republic has created....no matter how...'inspirational' your Jedi comrades are."

Markun shook his head and turned away. He felt he'd said enough to the brazen prisoner...

He shouted another order, "Anymore loose conversation with our prisoners will result in diciplinary action. Understood?"

All the commandoes sent acknowledgements to Markun, and he shoved Iyav into one of the holding cells.

you very much
Old 12-11-2009, 05:33 PM   #419
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
The communications officer of the Ackbar turned and nodded to Belina as the communication line to Velerc's ship was opened.

"Dim lights by eighty percent. I don't want him to see my face in the hologram just yet. I plan on suprising him when I get the chance."

She turned to the viewscreen.

"Grand Admiral Velerc of the Sith fleet, This is Admiral Belina of the Republic Flagship Ackbar. You have no idea how much I've been looking foward to this moment...Before this battle begins, I will offer you the option of surrendering to my forces before any blood is shed."

Troopship Ors

A large white shape dropped out of hyperspace at the very edge of the battle zone between the fighters, it was followed by a medium sized task force of ships that Belina had sent earlier.

"This is Captain Rist of the Galactic alliance troopship Ors to Jun-La commanding the fighter squadrons. Admiral Belina sent us to bring you the troops that you requested. She also sent us a task force with us to aid you in the battle. We await permission to join the battle."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 12-12-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:39 PM   #420
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"You can crush a rebellion, but you can never destroy the idea. The more you oppress, the more reason we have to fight you. There will always be those who oppose the Empire." Iyav replied. "If you think making people fear you will stop dissent, than you are a fool, and yet no more so than anyone else in the New Empire."

Old 12-12-2009, 07:22 PM   #421
CommanderQ
I should go.

"If you think making people fear you will stop dissent, than you are a fool, and yet no more so than anyone else in the New Empire."

Markun clenched his fist and was poised to strike Iyav, but refrained and shrugged off the anger.

"You Republics and your words...you have no concept of true power, true order...relying so much on your democracies and freedoms. Whether you think us fools or not, we will stop you."

He then slammed the cell door shut and fixed Iyav with a glarethat could make even a Mandalorian creep back in fear.

"Grand Admiral Velerc of the Sith fleet, This is Admiral Belina of the Republic Flagship Ackbar. You have no idea how much I've been looking foward to this moment...Before this battle begins, I will offer you the option of surrendering to my forces before any blood is shed."

Velerc stood quickly from his command chair in surprise, his face contorted in confusion. He'd never met Admiral Belina, but her voice was....extremely familiar to say the least...but he couldn't tell how he found it familiar.

The lights on her side of the transmission were dimmed, and he couldn't make out her profile.

His mouth was wide open for a moment, but he quickly closed it, beginning a short, but awkward pause.

"Uhhh...I'm sorry...uhh." The surprise of her voice had caught him off gaurd more then even he had anticipated. He recomposed himself and straightened in posuture, thinking about what she said."

"We...we will not surrender to the likes of the Republic. I am here to avenge the death of my fellow soldiers. Don't expect us to be so weak in our resolve."

you very much
Old 12-12-2009, 07:59 PM   #422
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We...we will not surrender to the likes of the Republic. I am here to avenge the death of my fellow soldiers. Don't expect us to be so weak in our resolve."

Belina smirked. Her tactic had slightly confused the Grand Admiral. If the sound of her voice confused him then her next trick would amplify that confusion.

She silently motioned for the communications officer to close the com channel while she laughed before finally motioning for the com officer to reopen the channel.

"Tell me Grand Admiral: Does the name Rina sound familiar to you by any chance? Does it bring any memories to the top of your head?"
Old 12-13-2009, 05:14 PM   #423
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Matton worked his magic as he descended onto the planet's surface. The jokes about his forebearer always crash landing were a moot point as he descended. It was rough going given that the atmosphere was stormy and unstable due to the gravity well defenses he heard about. He glanced beside him and noticed that Jun-la had her eyes closed and her lips were moving.

Jun-la had gone into a state of meditation as they descended hoping to balance the ship's rate. If she didn't, the ship would have a crash landing that probably none of them would survive. Any fighters descending could make it but ships like this were bigger and greater risk. She focuses, steadying out the rate of descent and prayed that they would land.

Matton was concentrating and as soon as he saw land, he said over the comm, "Spotted land. Going in."

Tonatius heard Reyvan's transmission and beckoned to Kalla, "It would be a good idea to get out of the turrets until we land. There are some seats and handholds in the main hold." He held out his hand to help Kalla.

Andros had been garnering his strength for this moment and he felt as young as he did when he and Luke were boys. He waited stoically in the the main hold while the ship rocked to a landing. He knew that the time was near and he sent it to all three of the Triumvirate, And now the time is. The fate of all will be decided here.

Tavaryn scrambled with agility over the walls taking out troopers with his fists, ocassionally sending his hat flying. In a daring move, a trooper shot at him and he leaped off the platform he was on and sailed over in an arc over the trooper to land behind him. With a deft move, he broke the troopers neck. He didn't like killing but it was a fight for survival.

The trooper had been the last one and the ship was clear and free. He said to Alriana and the IMperial, "Let's go. I got a feeling we're needed on the surface."

Tyrannus had been amused with the girl's ability in dejarik. If anythign she had the potential of running an army. His thoughts were distracted when he heard and old enemy's thoughts run through his head. He turned to the Blood KIng who demanded of both of them, "When will you two stop the dejarik and form the divisions?"

Old 12-13-2009, 06:58 PM   #424
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Andirrul made a quick and devastating blow. "Checkmate," she said. "Now...we shall unite against the Jedi and destroy them, although as the late Darth Traya once said, 'An alliance built upon hatred is a...fragile alliance at best." She smiled and stood up, taking one last long drink from the waterfall's pool. "To battle!" She concealed herself in the Force and collected her racing thoughts.
Old 12-14-2009, 04:42 PM   #425
CommanderQ
I should go.

"Tell me Grand Admiral: Does the name Rina sound familiar to you by any chance? Does it bring any memories to the top of your head?"

The mention of his former flame's name brought back many memories, and he felt a deep sadness in his chest.

Velerc almost fell backwards, but got control of himself, sitting carefully in the command chair.

"It's....it's been a long time since I've heard her name......."

He was quiet once again for a long period, interrupted by one of his officers.

"Sir...the Spec Ops squad reports Mission Success, your orders?"

Velerc didn't respond, he was focused on something else.

He looked up at the comm, "How did you...how did you..."

He recomposed himself once again, "How do you know her name? Why do you bring her in now?"

you very much
Old 12-14-2009, 05:28 PM   #426
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"How do you know her name? Why do you bring her in now?"

Belina turned to the operations officer. "Increase lighting to full on my command only.

She turned back to the viewscreen and her voice became quiet and slightly sad sounding.

"She loved you. You do know that right? She loved you and you ended up killing her in the first year of the war. She was part of a passenger convoy that was being relocated to a safer world. Your task force was very efficent in destroying them. There were no survivors among the convoy."

"How does it feel...knowing that you killed someone who loved you?" she asked quietly.

Star Destroyer

"Let's go. I got a feeling we're needed on the surface."

Alriana shook her head at that. "I don't think we're above a planet. I can sense life outside these walls. It seems like we're near a space station of some sort."

Garja nodded. "I can hear the sounds of troops at battlestations. We may be in the middle of a battle right now."

Alriana turned back to Tavaryn with a serious expression on her face."If we are needed somewhere then we should leave immediatly. Do you know where we need to go?"

Troopship Ors

The captain frowned as he got no response to the hail." Something may have happend. Instruct the task force to go to battle stations and to charge weapons and raise shields. Bring us in closer to the planet and prepare to land troops."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 12-14-2009 at 08:03 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 07:48 PM   #427
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Following Tonatius, Kalla exited the turret, sat down the main hold and buckled in. Noticing a gesture from Reyvan, she took out her lightsaber and held it tightly in her hand, expecting a rough landing.

"They've made it into the atmosphere, but something's wrong. The main Imperial forces aren't here yet, and there's no tactical reason for them to- no, they wouldn't." Komad commented, reaching out in the Force to Iyav, and finding nothing at Huntau station.

(And that's my 3000th post!)

Last edited by Alkonium; 12-14-2009 at 11:00 PM.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:57 PM   #428
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tyrannus said nothing but raised his hand in a prearranged gesture. The Blood King nodded and said,"The old bat may have said that, still there is no hatred here. In fact the only hatred I sense comes from you."

Tyrannus added, "I have to agree my pretty. Our motives are different from yours. WHat may they be?"
Tyrannus then looked up and saw a familiar ship enter. It completely passed then and he smirked. The planet's gravitational forces were powerful indeed. He followed the ship to a place beyond the bluffs of the ghosts, the sea of the dead. He said, "Looks like we have visitors. I say we send a scouting party to torment them and l;et them come to us."

Tavaryn knew they were still at the station. He also knew that his brother and nephew and niece would need all the help they can get. He explained to Alriana, "We must go where no one has dared traveled to. The edge of everythign so to speak. There is were the fate of the galaxy may be decided. My people will defend this station. We need to get to the planet. Are you willing?"

Tonatius sat calmly as the ship bucked and rocked to the surface. He stared straight ahead, almost releshing the movement of the ship. When it landed with a hard thud, he said, "Another happy landing." Looked at Kalla with a grin.

Jun-la came out of the cockpit looking drained and said, "Looks like we have to walk a ways."

Matton followed her out and explained, "We landed in the middle of some canyon or such a good distance away from the enemy."

"Then we should set up camp until the others arrive," Andros replied gently. "We cannot fight a battle if we are scattered or too few in number."

"I agree," Matton replied, "Besides I need to get to work on some of the systems. Tickings in the power couplings."

Alkéa saw the Ebon Hawk descend to the planet's surface. She knew that they would be there alone. Her squad needed to take care of the airborne threat and make their way down. She called through the comm, "Reyvan, What are your coordinates?"

Old 12-19-2009, 03:56 PM   #429
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Andorra has less than an hour before Virul takes complete control. We can't afford to wait." Kalla pointed out. "The five of us should be able to draw less attention to ourselves than a battalion of Guardsmen."

"I agree. If we can sabotage the enemy force from behind their lines, the others will have an easier time fighting them." Reyvan commented. "And if we can save Andorra, we'll be able to punch another hole in their morale."

Old 12-21-2009, 04:39 AM   #430
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Andros was persistent, "Seeking out trouble only brings the full wrath. Besides Andorra is a strong girl. Have you not considered the possibility that it is Virul convincing you she has too little time?"

Tonatius replied, "Master Jedi, I cannot bear her to be at the fiend's hand much longer."

"Then the enemy has already won," Andros replied, unconciously mimicing the tones his father had used on Luke so long ago. "They seek to divide us not just physically, but spiritually."

"Then what do you suggest Father?" Jun-la looked at her father, her amber eyes holding his green ones in a father-daughter moment.

"If we leave and seek them out, we are playing their game. As much as we have scores to settle, we must look at the situation: Our ship is damaged from entry; we're not a few miles but a few hundred from where the main the forces are; this is their own ground. If we rush in, an amubush could occur when we least expect it." Andros looked at his audience with a sense of finality in his eyes. He was older, way older than they were, yet he and all those there were connected one way or another be it by blood or by old frienships. Still he was savvy enough to know that it was up to those in charge. He gave his opinion and now he was to let them decide. "The choice though is yours though. I just ask that you think about it."

Old 12-21-2009, 07:27 PM   #431
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

"I agree." Andirrul winked at Tyrannus. "You still have quite a bit to teach me." She lit her lightsabers. "A bit of practice?" she asked. "I need to warm up." She turned them to a low-intensity beam and prepared to leap at her ally/enemy.

You have not seen skorost' yet, Kalla, but once you do...

Virul! Get out of my head! I have serious work to do!

Aye, but you cannot do it without me. If you lose me, then you lose all--your ties to the Force, your strength, your power, your magnificent Sith title.

How...do I lose you, by the way?

There is only one way. Death. You and I both know it, you silly girl...
Old 12-21-2009, 08:51 PM   #432
CommanderQ
I should go.

"She loved you. You do know that right? She loved you and you ended up killing her in the first year of the war. She was part of a passenger convoy that was being relocated to a safer world. Your task force was very efficent in destroying them. There were no survivors among the convoy. How does it feel...knowing that you killed someone who loved you?"

Velerc didn't know what to say. He was completely numb, in both mind and body, and he slumped back into the command chair.

No...I could never have done that...she, she would've made some attempt at contact, wouldn't she? I told her to stay planetside..it would be safe until my tour of duty was finished...but Rina was stubborn at times, and no one could've foreseen the war between the Imperial Remnant Empire and the Republic. She cared far too much for others to simply not do anything to help...

Velerc rested his head in his hands, going over all the possible scenarios, and it was making him sick to the stomach. He looked back up at the screen, and finally saw Belina's face.

Her features reminded him greatly of Rina....and...himself. Velerc's mind was trying to put all the pieces together when he was interrupted again by the Lieutenant.

"Admiral...the Spec Ops team is coming aboard....are cleared now to attack the fleet? Sir? Can you hear me?"

Velerc shook his head, he needed to focus, and his thought process stopped, the puzzle incomplete.

His sadness quickly changed into anger.

Velerc stood, pointing an accusative finger at Belina.

"I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU! YOU AND YOUR REPUBLIC FRIENDS ARE ALL LIARS! YOU WOULD USE ONE'S OWN FAMILY TO TRICK ME INTO DEFEAT! NO MORE!"

He shut off the transmission, and just for a second, he felt remorse, wondering if that was the right decision to make...instead of delving into the subject and finding out more. He shook his head once again, he'd have to live with this 'mistake.' He hoped to the force that he was not the one who killed Rina...he loved her so.

Velerc looked to the Lieutenant.

"Reroute power to the engines and cannons...drain shield energy if you have to! Signal the fleet to assault!"

Captain Markun felt the thump of the aircraft making touchdown with the hangar bay.

The ramp fell forward and he hoisted Iyav out of the cell and threw him down the gangplank, walking by the prisoner as he tumbled down. He then grabbed Iyav by the collar and lifted him up, shoving him forward. Such blatant violence against prisoners was obvious throughout the entire Imperial Fleet.

"Well, prisoner, let's hope your friends are smart when they attack this ship...especially that dear Komad of yours, the bloody idiot....just be aware, if this ship falls under board assault...the first shot will be yours."

you very much
Old 12-21-2009, 09:16 PM   #433
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU! YOU AND YOUR REPUBLIC FRIENDS ARE ALL LIARS! YOU WOULD USE ONE'S OWN FAMILY TO TRICK ME INTO DEFEAT! NO MORE!"

"Nice talking with you Dad." Belina muttered under her breath as Velerc cut off the comm before she could come up with a response.

Her Weequay tactical officer raised his voice for an announcment. "Admiral. The Grand Admiral's fleet has opened fire on our fleet. Awaiting orders to return fire on targets of your choosing."

Belina nodded at him. "Inform all ships to open fire on the ships surrounding the Grand Admiral's ship. Inform the Resolution and Alliance to focus their firepower on the Pellaeon class star destroyers, They have enough firepower and the shielding to go head to head with them.

Belina tapped a few commands into one of her consoles to increase shielding to the bridge as the ship rocked as a barrage of turbolasers hit the ship.

"Focus all weaponry on the ships surrounding the Grand Admiral. I don't want to kill him...not yet anyway."

Star Destroyer

"We must go where no one has dared traveled to. The edge of everythign so to speak. There is were the fate of the galaxy may be decided. My people will defend this station. We need to get to the planet. Are you willing?"

Alriana gripped her deactivated lightsaber and nodded. "Of course. If the sith from your time are as bad as the ones from mine then I have no wish to see them conquer the galaxy. Count me in."

Garja nodded as well. "I once served the sith...the imperial fleet...I will serve them no longer. Tell me if you wish for me to join you, or stay behind and inform the fleet where you are going. Whatever your choice I'll see it through."

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 12-22-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:10 PM   #434
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Then we should keep moving. The dropships can track our position and follow us to the closest possible rendezvous point." Reyvan suggested. Reaching out through the Force, Kalla sent out to Andorra, You have his power, and you still have your free will. Use that against him. You don't have to die to destroy him.

Old 01-01-2010, 06:20 AM   #435
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tyrannus watched the girl struggle. It was obviously a tried test for her and a deteriorating one. Still it would pass the time. He looked at the Blood King who withdrew a deadly looking blade and faced the girl. Tyrannus said, "As much as you ar eager to battle, perhaps you should go half speed. To save energy gives a greater victory later."

He had subtly reminded them of the impending battle and watched as the Blood KIng nodded and then said to the girl, "Half speed and no Force. A true test of inner worth."

Tavaryn nodded and immediately strode up into the shuttlecraft. HE sat in the pilot's seat and began warming up the systems. He asked the Imperial former, "Will the ship have a tractor beam?"

Andros nodded in acquiesence and began to follow. Matton had agreed to stay behind and make repairs. The ship's defenses were still pretty good so there wasn't too much to worry. He replied, "Just know that if the wells shift they may end up further away than we want."

"It is a risk we have to take," Jun-la replied. She activated a device on her wrist and it began beeping. "Surrounding terrain seems to rocky canyons. Little vegetation. Water could be a problem if we head in the wrong direction."

"Water can be found in the most unlikely places," a familiar voice rang throughout the walls of the canyon they were in.

Tonatius nudged Kalla and whispered, "You recognize that voice?"

Old 01-03-2010, 01:02 PM   #436
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I think so." Kalla commented, looking out across the canyon, wondering who else had made it to the surface.

Iyav began examining his cell, hoping to determine a way out. After noticing that the guard was not facing him, he surmised that if he could disrupt the force field in some way, he could easily knock that guard out from behind, or to add a bit of irony to his escape, grab his blaster, and force him into the cell. Getting the shield down from this side would be the real challenge. Only an idiot would put an access panel in a place where a prisoner could reach it. Fortunately, prior to signing on at Huntau station, he had learned ways around that. After a less than successful stint as a smuggler, he had decided to try his hand at something a bit more legitimate, but he had kept all of his old skills. He just needed a way to overload the field itself.

Old 01-04-2010, 06:58 PM   #437
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

"Half speed, then. Though I will still beat you." Andirrul licked her lips and ignited her glowing red lightsabers. For this, she'd need a combination of stealth, quickness and savage ferocity, which she had no trouble summoning once she slid into her state of sublustrum. She had to be careful, though. Virul hated it when she eluded his grasp, even for a moment. She reassured him that this was for purposes of battle, not betrayal, and began the sparring match. Of course, the words of Kalla rang clearer and clearer in her mind, and at the same time she could hear the dark one cursing in ancient Sith.

You won't have me. Not completely. If you do take over, you will be weak, not strong. It is I who will emerge victorious over you, you parasite!

Fool! In less than an hour, I shall destroy what's left of you, and then no one will be able to stop me!

Yes? We shall see what Tyrannus thinks of that...
Old 01-05-2010, 11:39 PM   #438
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Iyav was running out of ideas, when he remembered the energy resistant material used to make his coat, and he knew exactly how to escape. He crouched down, draped the coat over himself, and began slowly walking through the force field. As long as both ends were touching the floor, the field would continue to generate around him. So far, so good. He thought. That stormtrooper still hasn't noticed. Having made it all the way through, he stood up, approached the stormtrooper from behind, and slammed his fist into the back of his head. After removing the trooper's armour, he dumped the unconscious body into his cell, and reactivated the force field. He'd need to create a diversion if he wanted to get everyone out. Taking out the stormtrooper's comunicator, he put on the helmet, and sent to Captain Markun, "Sir, it appears as though the leader of the group we captured from Huntau station has escaped. He has knocked out the guard, stolen his armour, and appears to be making his way to the engine room. Be warned, any trooper there could be him."

Old 01-06-2010, 04:27 AM   #439
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

A spark of lightning flashed and there appeared an old friend. Andros stepped forward and said, "I would have thought that after the last battle you went back to Miako."

"Plans change but the goals do not."

"So tell us Riyusaan, is this the unnamed planet spoken of in legends?" Andros asked boldly, shaking off the last few years.

Riyusaan nodded, "This place was not always like this. It was once a vast and sacred place of beauty and harmony. Where we stand is in the Echoing Canyons of the Dead."

"The Echoing Canyons?" Jun-la was puzzled, "So this was once Setna?"

"When the ancient battle between the one who you call the Blood King and the Guardian took place, this world became a dividing point between our realm and that of the Explorers."

"A portal?" Andros queried.

"In a manner of speaking," Riyusaan nodded, his white eyes glowing, "Much like Rakata Prime is the midway point between Avalon and the Republic."

"So the legends were true," Jun-la replied, more for her clarification than anything else. It was Andros though who asked, "So why have we landed here in the Canyons?"

Riyusaan clicked his staff on the ground and said, "You said yourself the gravity wells made you land here but also the legends speak of trial and tribulation. You all have unique strengths and you all have weaknesses. In order for you to face the ones you seek vengeance, salvation, or fulfillment of duty against, you must face them. The Echoing Canyons retain the ghosts of dead warriors, some equivalent of Jedi and some of Sith. There bones lie beneath the surface. Memories run deep. My advice is to be diligent." Riyusaan then looked straight on at Komad, "Memories are powerful weapons. They do you credit but could be made to serve against you."

Tonatius had been listening the the conversation. He had been suprised to Riyusaan again yet that gave hope that the others may be there. He whispered to Kalla, "If Riyusaan is here then the others might be coming. Perhaps to remind us of our abilities with sentou."

Tyrannus was amused and said out loud, "What Tyrannus thinks is that one should think for themselves. Undue influence can be a distraction."

At that moment the Blood King lashed out with an attack.

Old 01-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #440
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
After managing to successfully distract most of the stormtroopers, Iyav shut off the force fields containing the other prisoners, and led them to the nearest hangar. "The Republic is going to need all the help they can get. If we commandeer every ship we can from this hangar, and sabotage the ones we can't, we'll punch a massive hole in the Imperials' attack." He explained. Spotting a ship with its engines already priming, Iyav charged up its loading ramp, hoping to keep even a single Imperial ship from attacking. He was surprised however, to see what appeared to be two Jedi, including the sick one he saw on Huntau station, and an Imperial Officer, probably gone rogue, in the cockpit. "You two don't look Imperial, and you look like a deserter, so I'm guessing we're on the same side. Listen, I'm about to commit a massive theft from this hangar, so I'm going to need the hyperspace coordinates to the planet the Jedi are headed for." He told them.

"We're fighting the dead?" Komad asked. "Then they have another weapon against us: fear. Focus on disarming them, there's nothing else we can do." Kalla was especially nervous, the mention of spirits making her think mainly of Virul, and what he had done, what he was still doing to Andorra. She squeezed Tonatius's hand, to convey her nervousness.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith