lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-14-2010, 07:41 PM   #561
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Andorra felt the doctor's gentle touch, and a warmth stirred in her heart that she thought she had long forgotten, buried beneath the icy hatred of her Sith persona. "I--thank you," she said slowly, feeling like a complete nerf-herder in a room full of geniuses. Frankly, she felt like a child again, and this caused her cheeks to flush crimson. She wasn't used to this. As the daughter of the governor of Avalon, yes, she'd been pampered, but never rendered utterly helpless and at the mercy of someone else's care. Until she met Kalla, that is.

As the scanners finished their work, the maiden asked, "Doctor? I know I was probably lying comatose the entire time I was here in this medical facility, but did you have those--droids--take care of my more delicate personal care needs?" She shivered visibly. "I never liked those machines. Mother said they could never betray you if they served as your security guards, but I pointed out that anyone with enough slicing skill could hack them. They're cold and impersonal." Clearing the unwelcome thought from her head, Andorra snorted.
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-14-2010, 11:35 PM   #562
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
Lenatha smiled at her and held her hand after checking her pulse.

"Actually no, I hope you can forgive me but I personally took care of you while you were in coma. I do not trust droids with these kinds of things, other doctors seem to think I have no grounds for distrusting machines with the care of a patient. But I like to help others so in a way it helps me keep my sensibility which most doctors seem to lose early on", Lenatha said with a grin and she leaned over a bit to her side. "I think they're cold and impersonal too. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated yourself I say".

She said the last bit a bit too brightly, she was beginning to feel like she was embarrassing herself.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #563
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"You're in good hands, Andorra." Kalla said before turning to Lenatha. "I suppose we haven't been properly introduced. I'm Kalla, Kalla Kaltas; Andorra's ex-girlfriend, and this is Tonatius Iazoki, my boyfriend and her cousin. We've been worried since we got her off Setna; you have our thanks as well." She said, gesturing for a handshake.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2010, 03:03 AM   #564
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
Lenatha couldn't help but feel jelous at her words, but was also relieved in a way to know that Andorra was not attached to anyone at the moment. It also seemed like the situation was fairly recent, so she would have to give Andorra time, she didn't want to be the rebound girl because that mostly never escalated. And Lenatha was interested in Andorra for something more serious. Lenatha held out her hand and shook Kalla's without hesitation.

"Pleasure to meet you both, and don't worry, I'll continue to look after Andorra until she feels able. I'm not leaving her side", Lenatha said looking over to Andorra and giving her her warmest smile.

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2010, 08:40 AM   #565
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

A smile and a wink from Andorra. "I owe you a debt I can never repay," she said primarily to Lenatha, "but that goes for all of you. You see, the reason I was--injured so severely--was that I'd fought in a great battle against..." Feeling a bit heavy-headed and melancholy all of a sudden, she said, "Against myself and others, so to speak. When it comes to the Sith, one can never feel truly safe. The price of peace is eternal vigilance, after all." After a very pregnant pause, she said, "Well! Enough sadness and worry for one day. Let's celebrate the fact that we're all alive, and I'm finally awake! Comas are absolutely no fun at all."
Old 04-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #566
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"There's something else I should have mentioned, something I'e been putting off until I knew you were alright: at least partially due to what I did to save you, the Jedi Council have decided I'm to be knighted. They agreed that the ceremony could wait." Kalla explained, pausing for a moment. "But you're right, we should be celebrating. It can wait a little longer."

(And that's my last post in Part VI. Anyone else feel free make any last remarks before moving on to Part VII)

Last edited by Alkonium; 04-15-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2010, 04:59 PM   #567
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Bravo to another chapter of this epic saga!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VI: Death to the Sith