lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: More TFU Content
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-19-2009, 08:49 PM   #41
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
That is the best news i've had all week.

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #42
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Well, I have played the Hoth level and I like that one better than the Tatooine one. Mostly because of how it ends with the duel with Luke Skywalker.

The only annoying point is the beginning when you are jumping over the avalanches. It was overdone. What I also don't get is that the weight of Starkiller causes them, but when the Wampas are on them, they don't cause the avalanches. Don't Wampas weigh much more than Starkiller?

Other than that complaint, I really like that level.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2009, 08:34 PM   #43
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Cool, i look forward to trying it myself.

Edit: Btw, does anybody know the release date for the 360 version of USE in scandinavia? I'm norvegian.

My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.

Last edited by Darth Payne; 11-04-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 02:23 PM   #44
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Luke seemed rather wimpy in this game, not like his movie counterpart at all. His fall to the dark side in the end was sudden and not very believable at all. But then again, in this timeline, his father is dead and he has very little worth fighting for. I'm sure that the events of A New Hope probably would played out quite differently in this continuity that they did in the film, especially with Obi-Wan dying before they rescued Leia from the Death Star, which probably had quite an impact on his motivation and attitude (This may be why he refers to her by the more distant title of "the princess" in the hanger rather than by her name. This may indicate that they did not become as close in this timeline as they had in the other timeline, if at all).

I'm just wondering if Han and Leia escaped safely once the Millennium Falcon escaped spiraling out of the hanger; or if it crashed and they died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2009, 08:14 AM   #45
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Well, in the last 2 weeks i've finally managed to get my 360 online as well as open a 12 month goldmembership on xbox live.

I've DLed the Tatooine and Jedi Temple mission packs as well as Character Packs 1-2, but when i try to find the Hoth Mission pack, it is nowhere to be found.

Old 12-05-2009, 12:12 PM   #46
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Payne View Post
but when i try to find the Hoth Mission pack, it is nowhere to be found.
you have to buy it in the new Ultimate Sith Edition, unless they released Hoth as DLC recently
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2009, 01:55 PM   #47
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Ah, Crap.

I'm guessing it is available for the PC version? I found it as part of a DLable version of TFU on Softarchive. (Dunno if the links still work.)

Old 12-05-2009, 02:16 PM   #48
TriggerGod

Helpful! 
Quote:
Ah, Crap.

I'm guessing it is available for the PC version? I found it as part of a DLable version of TFU on Softarchive. (Dunno if the links still work.)
yeah, its available for the PC. you can get it anywhere, like Best Buy.
TriggerGod is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2009, 02:37 PM   #49
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Ah, well. (There is no Best Buy where i live, there might be one in Oslo for all i know, but not here in Grong.)

Any news on the release dates of USE?

Old 12-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #50
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Ah, well. (There is no Best Buy where i live, there might be one in Oslo for all i know, but not here in Grong.)

Any news on the release dates of USE?
Pretty sure all versions of the game (PS3, 360, PC, and Mac) have been released by now.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #51
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Really?

Odd, after looking at every online shoppingsite i can use i only found it on one site and that was an unconfirmed for 08-12-2009.

Old 12-05-2009, 05:23 PM   #52
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
^^^ Are you in the US? Go to Target, Wal-Mart, Be$t Buy.... all in stock there, on sale at Target for $29.99 last I saw. Still feeling ripped over this... I cannot believe they will not release Hoth as a separate piece. The lamest stunt LA has pulled, lately.
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2009, 05:52 PM   #53
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Ahhhh, that might explain things.

I am in Norway, and will apparently have to wait for the european/scandinavian release. (whenever that is.)

Old 12-05-2009, 08:12 PM   #54
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Yeah, on Amazon.com the release date was like November 3, but I see on Amazon.co.uk it's December 8.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-05-2009, 08:49 PM   #55
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Cool.

Thanks Jeff.

I have ordered it from the site i found it on so i should hopefully have it by the middle of next week.

I have to say though that i loved throwing Ben around in the Tatooine Mission pack. He wasn't as powerfull as he seemed on YouTube, i barely lost 20% of my VP.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > More TFU Content