lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: J7's random tinkerings thread... (56k beware!)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-22-2010, 11:12 AM   #81
Salzella
areiK

Current Game: Portal, Half-Life 2.
you'd have to wear thick gloves to hold it but it is beautiful
Salzella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #82
Laar_Dha
Rookie

Current Game: Skyrim
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Thoughts, anyone?
The spiny pointy twist thing is nice. Might make for an awkward grip with the spiral, but it sure looks awesome.

Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade
Laar_Dha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2010, 10:34 PM   #83
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Quote:
But, here, to give you an idea on how it turns out:
Show spoiler
Aww, I wanted blue!
Looks great anyhow. I like the other hilt so far too and cant wait to see it textured.

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2010, 12:27 AM   #84
e-varmint
Vapid Pomposticator

Current Game: Dragon Age
Helpful! 
You certainly outdid yourself with that! Very, very nice!

Would you consider using the hilt for a matching double-sword?
e-varmint is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2010, 03:32 PM   #85
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-varmint View Post
You certainly outdid yourself with that! Very, very nice!

Would you consider using the hilt for a matching double-sword?
Thanks ^_^

Hadn't thought about swords yet; it fits the warrior character Juhani.
I'll see what I can do on that front.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl View Post
Aww, I wanted blue!
Looks great anyhow. I like the other hilt so far too and cant wait to see it textured.
Well, I just used the green first. Making it blue isn't that hard. Perhaps I should do it in yellow aswell. Like that there's a choice to everyone's liking.

And its just more fun to download a mod, who offers choices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salzella View Post
you'd have to wear thick gloves to hold it but it is beautiful
True, I think I might change the look of the spikes. And make them more internal. Then again it's DarkSide; pain and suffering should fuel your power.
Making you stronger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laar_Dha View Post
The spiny pointy twist thing is nice. Might make for an awkward grip with the spiral, but it sure looks awesome.
M'yeah, fighting with these hilts ain't really... euh realistic; but méh to that.
Its SW it should look wicked and I wanted to go for something else then the regular cylinder with blocks and ribs poking out.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #86
Quanon

More saberhilt madness; been tinkering and pondering on the next twirly twisty madness. And here's what I find an improved version of the previous... thing... hilt stuff.

This hilt looks far more "heavy", a bit macelike even: instead of uber-spikey.
It still has 2 variations of spikes on the top of it's emitter. Very pointy look'n ones and more, "broad" flat look'n spikes. What do you guy thinks looks best?

Oh, don't mind the center of the hilt, need fill that in with an extra bit.
When I get some feedback, I'll decide what to use and proceed to UVWmapping.

Show spoiler

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 08-24-2010, 12:02 PM   #87
Laar_Dha
Rookie

Both versions are gorgeous. I find myself with a very slight preference for the "pointy bastard". Quite wicked looking.

Ke nu'jurkadir sha Mando'ade
Laar_Dha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2010, 12:23 PM   #88
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laar_Dha View Post
Both versions are gorgeous. I find myself with a very slight preference for the "pointy bastard". Quite wicked looking.
I second this opinion.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #89
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
^^ ^^^ The name alone is WIN.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2010, 04:45 PM   #90
Quanon

Okay: so I count 3 votes towards Spikey bastard.
Zero for the other one.

I'll wait a bit longer and check the thread tomorrow again. If nothing changes; spikey will be the choosen one

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 08-28-2010, 09:58 PM   #91
Kyr'am Galaar

Spikey bastard is a definate win.

Does anyone actually read these?
Kyr'am Galaar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2010, 03:52 PM   #92
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Spikey Bastard is awesome It's been great working with RedRob and Quanon on our Juhani mod, we all hope it'll be finished and ready for you all soon!

In other news I've been tinkering with various things for a Force Fashion K1...

BE WARNED YOU WILL NEED TO BE SIGNED INTO LF TO VIEW THESE SCREENSHOTS!!!!

Firstly, I wanted to give my Revan a disguise to explain why no-one recognized her on her travels around the galaxy so inspired by this mod by Svosh and Chainz, I came up with the following;

And also;

Next, I've been also giving a similar treatment to the general Dark Jedi Models, and have reskinned all the Dark Jedi, also creating a little bit of variation, as I've changed them to have alien and different coloured skin...

Here is the female variation...

I've also bene playing with Dorak's robe, being the chronicler of the academy I have been wanting to give him a robe along the lines of Jocasta Nu's as seen in SWII AotC.

The following are my first two trial attempts; thanks to Prime and Xavier2 for the model on the right hand side.

I also have had a play with the Sith Apprentice Armour, I used Bandon's as a template and have doubled the texture size, and then turned some of the other panels white again, but made the armour whitish again. I have also given Zhar his own custom robe too;

I have also slightly tweaked Bandon's armour, but this was more one or two touch ups and adding texture...

Finally my last little projected is trying to turn the "lightside" Star Forge Robes into what looks like an outer robe... Progress is slow and fiddly, but here is a current screenie, of the state of affairs;

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #93
newbiemodder
Gentleman Modder

Veteran Modder 
very nice clean work J7...They look great//I like what you did with Bandon's armor and Dorak

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows?

Just exactly what is a head-piece to the Staff of Ra?

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=206819

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=206541

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...t=newbiemodder
newbiemodder is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2010, 05:24 PM   #94
Quanon

Tumdadum, ladies and gentlemen!
May I present to you an early preview on how "spikey bastard" is progressing:

Note that this is still WIP, it's bound to change as I see fit.
Oh, yeah, it's 2576 polyies and has a texture of 2048x2048.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 09-14-2010, 05:56 PM   #95
Salzella
areiK

Current Game: Portal, Half-Life 2.
goddamn. nice stuff from both you guys here!
Salzella is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2010, 05:58 PM   #96
Kyr'am Galaar

I bow to the God that is Quanon!

Very nice work you two! Everything is awesome!

Old 09-14-2010, 06:02 PM   #97
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
Very nice stuff indeed

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2010, 08:54 PM   #98
redrob41
Veteran

Current Game: Destiny, Dragon Age:Inquisit
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan7 View Post
Show spoiler
you already know that I think that the high saturated purple seems out of place next to the low saturated green. Otherwise, they both look good. I did notice that the white mask kind of looks strange against the skin, like there isn't any shadow along the edge. It kinda gives it the optical illusion that the skin is on top of the mask.

Quote:
Next, I've been also giving a similar treatment to the general Dark Jedi Models, and have reskinned all the Dark Jedi, also creating a little bit of variation, as I've changed them to have alien and different coloured skin...

Show spoiler
They've kinda look like they've got their underwear on the outside of the pants. Or like wrestling trunks. The stripe design really draws the eye down the middle of the character (good? bad? IDK). The yellowish buckle designs on the female's jacket look good.

I don't know about the purple skin under that hood though. It seems to me a little over saturated for a Dark Sider. I know we can get away with bright red skin, but that purple looks out of place.

Quote:
I've also bene playing with Dorak's robe, being the chronicler of the academy I have been wanting to give him a robe along the lines of Jocasta Nu's as seen in SWII AotC.

The following are my first two trial attempts; thanks to Prime and Xavier2 for the model on the right hand side.

Show spoiler
I think that either model will look good when finished. You might want to concentrate on the Jolee model, since it would be more compatible for people who don't have Xavier2's model. Just be careful where the little circle designs end up, 'cause when they get too close together, they start to look like a pair of eyes staring at you.

Quote:
I also have had a play with the Sith Apprentice Armour, I used Bandon's as a template and have doubled the texture size, and then turned some of the other panels white again, but made the armour whitish again. I have also given Zhar his own custom robe too;

Show spoiler
The blue area of Zhar's robe looks great. That pattern works well applied like that.

The bumpy texture on Bandon's black armour works really well, but the cyan symbol is out of place. If it was me, I'd keep it the same colour as the armour, but use bevel & emboss to make it look stamped into the metal. With the white armour, the grey lines look like they need work. Right now they look painted on, rather than like the shadows in between armour plate segments.

Quote:
Finally my last little projected is trying to turn the "lightside" Star Forge Robes into what looks like an outer robe... Progress is slow and fiddly, but here is a current screenie, of the state of affairs;

Show spoiler

Thoughts and suggestions are welcome
That's gonna need a fair bit of work, 'cause right now it's bland, plus the model edges around the neck and chest stand out like sore thumbs. I never did like that model, because the skirts don't open when the legs move (it's far to restrictive for an athletic Jedi IMO). I wish I was better at merging models, so I could merge the upper body and neck of this one with the lower body and arms of the masked Revan cutscene model (minus the cape & hood of course).

Quote:
Tumdadum, ladies and gentlemen!
May I present to you an early preview on how "spikey bastard" is progressing:

Show spoiler

Note that this is still WIP, it's bound to change as I see fit.
Oh, yeah, it's 2576 polyies and has a texture of 2048x2048.
Only a true Jedi Master could use that hilt without getting their fingers stuck in between the swirls and only a droid with enhanced vision will see the texture before they get cut down with a saber flurry

It's very pretty, and yet the rusty metal spikes make it dangerous too.

- Major character artist for the Revenge of Revan mod. -
- List of Completed Mods - Work in Progress Thread - Skinning Tutorial -
redrob41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2010, 10:48 PM   #99
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrob41 View Post
you already know that I think that the high saturated purple seems out of place next to the low saturated green. Otherwise, they both look good. I did notice that the white mask kind of looks strange against the skin, like there isn't any shadow along the edge. It kinda gives it the optical illusion that the skin is on top of the mask.
I'll look into adjusting the white "mask" - as for the Purple. As for the Purple that's because my Revans favourite colour is Purple

Quote:
They've kinda look like they've got their underwear on the outside of the pants. Or like wrestling trunks. The stripe design really draws the eye down the middle of the character (good? bad? IDK). The yellowish buckle designs on the female's jacket look good.
Not too sure what else I can do with the Dark Jedi Model TBH, I really like their hoods etc (the female model is good) but the male model sucks and doesn't lend itself well to looking good. Essentially it's meant to look like a coat which is done up, but the female model actually has a skirt which the male model doesn't have.

Quote:
I don't know about the purple skin under that hood though. It seems to me a little over saturated for a Dark Sider. I know we can get away with bright red skin, but that purple looks out of place.
TBH that current head was more me being lazy and just using variations in Photoshop to give me a purple, send me an Alien head you'd like to see as a dark jedi and I'll adopt it to fit in.

Quote:
I think that either model will look good when finished. You might want to concentrate on the Jolee model, since it would be more compatible for people who don't have Xavier2's model. Just be careful where the little circle designs end up, 'cause when they get too close together, they start to look like a pair of eyes staring at you.
I have Prime and Xavier2's permission to include their model in Force Fashion K1 Personally I think I'm leaning more towards that for Dorak as I just can't get the flap to match up with the tabard bit on Jolee's robe model. The Other option is I could use the same model for Zhar and use that in a similar way for Dorak...

Quote:
The blue area of Zhar's robe looks great. That pattern works well applied like that.

The bumpy texture on Bandon's black armour works really well, but the cyan symbol is out of place. If it was me, I'd keep it the same colour as the armour, but use bevel & emboss to make it look stamped into the metal. With the white armour, the grey lines look like they need work. Right now they look painted on, rather than like the shadows in between armour plate segments.
Okies, I'll go back to the original symbol, I was playing around with that on the chest, the lines are easily fixed as they're a separate layer

Quote:
That's gonna need a fair bit of work, 'cause right now it's bland, plus the model edges around the neck and chest stand out like sore thumbs. I never did like that model, because the skirts don't open when the legs move (it's far to restrictive for an athletic Jedi IMO). I wish I was better at merging models, so I could merge the upper body and neck of this one with the lower body and arms of the masked Revan cutscene model (minus the cape & hood of course).
Aye, basically I want it to look like a done up Jedi Robe, I think it'd look better with the hood up, but again the model itself isn't great. I think Obsidian did a much better job with their models than Bioware did; Thanks for the input.

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran
Old 09-15-2010, 12:58 AM   #100
redrob41
Veteran

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
TBH that current head was more me being lazy and just using variations in Photoshop to give me a purple, send me an Alien head you'd like to see as a dark jedi and I'll adopt it to fit in.
Yeah, I'll try and send you something. Is there any particular species that you'd like to see as a Dark Jedi?
Quote:
I have Prime and Xavier2's permission to include their model in Force Fashion K1 Personally I think I'm leaning more towards that for Dorak as I just can't get the flap to match up with the tabard bit on Jolee's robe model. The Other option is I could use the same model for Zhar and use that in a similar way for Dorak...
Well, as long as you're going to include the model in your mod, I'd say that the Xavier2 model is better. Maybe you could use the Jolee model for Zhar, so that they don't have exactly the same shape of robe?

Old 09-15-2010, 02:23 PM   #101
Quanon

Quote:
It's very pretty, and yet the rusty metal spikes make it dangerous too.
Rust? Was supposed to be redisch marble
Anyway, I wasn't fully content with the red thing.

I changed it to a more black-greyish marble; it's a nice contrast with the gold.
Though it's less with the other steel bits. Still it's closer to what I want.

Have another peek:

Show spoiler

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 09-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #102
Canderis
Mercenary

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
The texture is not detailed enough! Lol, jk. That is amazing. Great work

Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-15-2010, 08:11 PM   #103
Kyr'am Galaar

Quote:
Rust? Was supposed to be redisch marble
Anyway, I wasn't fully content with the red thing.

I changed it to a more black-greyish marble; it's a nice contrast with the gold.
Though it's less with the other steel bits. Still it's closer to what I want.
*faints from overexposure to awesomeness*

Seriously though... That is awesome!

Old 09-15-2010, 08:41 PM   #104
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
The new skin is VERY awesome, but just doesn't say "evil" or "darkside" to me.

Old 09-19-2010, 12:42 PM   #105
Quanon

Well the hilt is in the game; I keep on pawning the same 2 thugs, each time I test a hilt
Here's how it looks:
Show spoiler

And here's another 3DSMax render, I've added a few extra details to the hilt texture, though, you'll never see it really in the game >_<

Added some Sith glyphs and other bits and bobs...
Show spoiler

But hell, it's there

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 09-19-2010, 02:52 PM   #106
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Well THAT looks perfect in-game. Not so bright and shiny as in these fancy renders

Old 09-20-2010, 11:40 PM   #107
Lord of Hunger
Hunger, The Lord Of

Current Game: Shogun 2: Total War
Um, Quanon? Is it possible for a game object to be that awesome? I'm worried about space-time being destroyed by the sheer glory that is your saber.

And actually on a more serious note, are the high quality models and skins causing any noticeable drop in your FPS?

As of 3/14/10, TSL is restored. The Sith Lords Restored Content Modification by Stoney and Zbyl has been finished and can be downloaded here.

Lord of Hunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-22-2010, 10:43 PM   #108
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Thanks to Canderis who has been fiddling with Prime and Xavier's model, I'm pleased to present the following;

Still a little touching upto do, and as ever thoughts suggestions welcome...

I've also been continuing to play with the Sith Apprentice armour, current variation can be seen here...

I've also been playing with a model Dak sent me and requested I provide a Dark Side skin for, I've used Malagus as a background and you can see the current state of affairs here... (Still alot of work to do... legs and neck need work)

Finally, I've been playing with the PC's clothes, my thinking was if your travelling around the outer rim on your own a bit of kit maybe useful...

Old 09-23-2010, 05:29 PM   #109
Darth Payne
I Am Revan, I Remember.

Current Game: DS3, Alien: Colonial Marines
I love the bottom three outfits.

The jedi Robe is also pretty good, but not for my PCs i'm afraid

http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/sig/newblack/pederskomsvold.jpg
Formerly known as: Danyael27
My mods at KotorFiles: K1 Robe Stat Boost, TSL Jedi Robe Stat Boost, Jedi Fight Training.
Quando omni flunkus moritati - the motto of the Possum Lodge, Pseudo-Latin for 'when all else fails, play dead.'

SW: Invasion 05,P16 -(Spraug: Seriously? A Wookie with a lightsaber? Thats just overkill.
Darth Payne is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-23-2010, 09:43 PM   #110
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
As for Dorak's robe, I think that the lines could use some more definition or contrast or something. They look fine, just a bit messy, especially the pattern around the wrist. That's quite a complicated pattern you've got going there though so it might be hard.

I love the Sith armor, it just looks a little low-res in some spots. I'm sure you'll fix that though

I couldn't have asked for anything cooler for that model I made! I can't wait to see it finished!

Loving the PC Clothes as well, I always thought my Exile looked like a homeless person. Keep up the great work, I'll get to the stuff you want me to try out ASAP

Old 09-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #111
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
The new default clothing is amazing! It seems so much more dynamic than other skins of it I've seen. The Sith Apprentice is also really strong, although I think the chestplate could use just a touch more contrast.

Thank you Gorgod.
Zhaboka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2010, 08:20 AM   #112
Quanon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl View Post
Well THAT looks perfect in-game. Not so bright and shiny as in these fancy renders
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Hunger View Post
Um, Quanon? Is it possible for a game object to be that awesome? I'm worried about space-time being destroyed by the sheer glory that is your saber.

And actually on a more serious note, are the high quality models and skins causing any noticeable drop in your FPS?
Thanks for the compliments dear sirs

I haven't noticed any drop in FPS; though I've only walked around on Taris.
Though if only Juhani or another partymember uses the hilt I don't think the game is going to fall still to a crawl.

And I think most people nowadays have a PC above what Kotor needs anyway.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 09-24-2010, 03:51 PM   #113
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
I've also been playing with a model Dak sent me and requested I provide a Dark Side skin for, I've used Malagus as a background and you can see the current state of affairs here... (Still alot of work to do... legs and neck need work)

Cool! I've been thinking about trying to do him, but there really isn't a model that is too close. I was thinking of using one of the dark jedi assassin ones, but it is still a reach.

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-29-2010, 08:08 PM   #114
redrob41
Veteran

Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Alright, I've finally got some time to comment.

The Prime/Xavier model ala Canderis is looking good. The textures are still a bit stretched at the bottom of the tabbard, and the uvw map of the fingers need some work, but otherwise it is improved.

The Sith apprentice armour is better. I like the logo on the shoulder plate; it's a bit stretched, but is more natural than the cyan on the chest plate. Speaking of the chest plate, the dark grey lines still look flat. I think that if you added a touch of highlight along the rim, it would help. For an example of how they should look, I think that the light grey plate coming under the arm pit, from the back around to the front has some good highlighted edges (where they meet the darker grey "W" shape on the abs).

Another thing about that armour, is that you've added texture to the cloth, but completely wiped out the "folds" of the cloth. Now it looks like a mesh screen hanging from his belt, rather than draped cloth. That's one of the problems of adding burlap or canvas style textures: they don't work well on lower res models like Kotor. At the very least, they look like rough, gritty cloth, rather than smoother cottons or silks.

That model for Malgus is ok. Shouldn't you use a bald head that is full dark side, wearing a breath mask?

The camo soldier outfit looks great. And as a bonus, it'll work for both K1 & TSL. This is a case where the rough fabric looks appropriate. The only suggestion I can make, is that the brown shoulder straps and brown pouches on the straps should be closer in colour (I'd use the Photoshop "Match Color" tool).

Keep it up, you're certainly getting more done these days than I am

Old 09-30-2010, 03:29 PM   #115
Quanon

Great update J7!

I should really get back on track with my Juhani skin, but so far I spend my freetime on other matters >_<

Please forgiveme

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 12-23-2010, 08:52 PM   #116
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

So I've finally had a little time to myself so have been slowly working with Force Fashion K1 stuff, so here is a little update... Which is also a little Dark

Please not as I have used LF photo album you will need to be signed into to view the screenshots!

This is what my Revan wears around the game (never made much sense that no-one would know who Revan was so wearing a disguise made sense, at least to me...)

This however got me thinking, given that all the Sith on Taris are looking for Bastila a disguise for her would make even more sense. This is very much a WIP, getting the face looking like Bastila is proving most difficult.

The other added problem with the above Dark Jedi model for a female PC is making all the varients, which the manner of making the disguise would prove rather cumbersome. So I'm currently playing with the female Sand Person model, I'm thinking of having you fight a "Sith Stalker" on the Endar Spire and then getting their armour (if your Revan is a female). Here is where I am upto with that;

I'm hoping Dak may have the time to swap the animations of the female sand person out for something else so this would look better when stationary.

Speaking of Sithy things, I've finally finished with the default DarkJedi models and here is how they are looking;

Of course I'm also continuing work with the Sand Person Jedi Robe, which I'm saving a few screenies for until I'm happy with the Skins I'm doing. In the meantime here is a brief screenie of something interesting. I'd need Kha's permission for the hoods to be included...

Finally Canderis had asked that FFK1 would have some armours in it to, the first installment for this is an armour for Canderous which is still very much WIP...

Let me know thoughts/suggestions/improvements/criticisms...

Last edited by jonathan7; 12-23-2010 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-23-2010, 09:14 PM   #117
newbiemodder
Gentleman Modder

Veteran Modder 
skins look awesome J. especially Sith Stalker.

Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool that follows?

Just exactly what is a head-piece to the Staff of Ra?

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=206819

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=206541

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...t=newbiemodder
newbiemodder is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #118
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo: Master Chief Collection
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
That's... a lot of stuff. Very cool I might add. I always hated it when the Sith NEVER recognized Bastila, even though they were specifically told to look for her. Maybe you could include a script which make all the Sith on Taris attack you if Bastila isn't wearing a disguise.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2010, 10:14 PM   #119
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
I'm really liking the Sith Stalker outfit. I hope it'll be available in TSL. ::keeping fingers crossed::

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2010, 11:13 PM   #120
Rinku
kad'la tracinya be abiik

Current Game: SWBF, Pokemon SS
The sith stalker outfit is very cool. I can't wait to see more .

Rinku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > J7's random tinkerings thread... (56k beware!)