lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: star wars RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-19-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
darthwarren
Banned

star wars RPG

I made a starwars rpg about 20 years after the yu zhon vong war and one of my players is a madorlorian elite. he came across a small chain necklace that powers a super weapon capable of destroying three planets in a single blast (if three planets were close enough )
the remains of the Empire are hunting this "kiilik ven" to take the naclace from him.
at the same time, the sith are trying to find him to bind the nacklace with a crystal. this will cause the rise of a sith god. well thats what he thinks
his job is to protect this chain at all cost.

so what do you think of the story for this certian character. i have the story for the other ones but i'll post them seperatly. now if you have any good ideas i will take them in and put some in the story (it's kind of rusty right now) but remember this is my own storyline it does not go along with all of the actual facts
darthwarren is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2009, 03:30 PM   #2
Te Je'karta Mand'alor
Banned

Current Game: KotOR 2
haha! i know who that is!
this looks just like him
Te Je'karta Mand'alor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars Classic Gaming > 3. Community > Star Wars Role Playing > star wars RPG