lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: Legacy of Hope
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-15-2009, 06:06 AM   #81
The Betrayer
Forumite

Current Game: The Godfather II
Helpful! 
[Sorry for the long hiatus guys, computer troubles. ]

Sethos left his speeder, stepping out of it angry and tired. His plan had gone to tatters with unexpected arrivals and unexpected strength. For the first time, he had to retreat. Sethos walked to his ship, whose ramp immediately lowered when the guards saw him. He went aboard, then ordered the ship to leave immediately. He had outstayed his welcome with the locals.

The ship immediately went off the ground, the familiar whirr of its engines now in full power. The blockade formed around the planet now disengaged, the orders of Sethos taking effect.

The captain of the Pellaeon cruiser bowed down to Sethos, then asked,
"What are your orders, sire?"

Sethos laughed. "Begin an orbital bombardment of Socorro. Destroy the planet, annihilate all traces of life. I trust you have tracked my victim's ship as I have ordered?"

The captain nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. Head to their location immediately."

OMNIA MUTANTUR NIHIL INTERIT.
The Betrayer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #82
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((It's okay, Betrayal. Glad you're back though. ))
SkywalkerRules is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-16-2009, 06:25 AM   #83
Phantom Knight
BAANAAANAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Current Game: Mass Effect
Hot Topic Starter 
"Well... the Sith I fought... claimed that he killed my parents. Ever since then, I became angry inside. Then, there's a little "voice" that's telling me to get payback on the Sith that killed my parents. Have I ever told you that a female Jedi named Coral Mai adopted me?"

"Coral Mai..." Cade pondered his memory. "Oh yeah, she was that lady who adopted you when you were a child right? This was before Bonty Zamm's Galactic Circus Troupe."

Cade engaged the auto pilot "Well, we wont worry too much about the sith right now. If they begin trailing our asses, we wont be given alot of options here."

He rested his arms behind his head, eyeing Lyna. "Sooo... you in the mood to talk about it, or what?"
Phantom Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2009, 06:11 AM   #84
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
The captain expressed his worry at this. Part of his job was always to shut up and listen to Sethos, but he was giving an unreasonable order at the time. The captain exclaimed, "Sir, we are tracking the ship on a hyperspace route to.." The captain peered at the monitor of the officer in front of him operating the terminal, trying to make out what the monitor said. "Iego."

Sethos was baffled by this news. He did not show it however, for weakness was in showing emotion.
"Iego, you say? Isn't that where there has been a reported Republic military buildup?"

The captain nodded. "Yes sir." The captain typed a few buttons on the terminal nearest to him, pushing the officer operating out of the way. "Ah, the buildup seems to be over, sir, though there is a small Republic force there."

"Perfect. Transmit a message to the fleet - we are going to Iego."

Old 11-18-2009, 02:38 PM   #85
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Oh yeah, Betrayal? Don't kill Cade's family: The Rawk family. They're part of the story too. ))

After Cade said that about the Sith, Lyna nodded. She was still worried that the Sith would track her, or her loved ones, down. How did he know her? Why did he kill her parents. So many questions clouded her mind...

He rested his arms behind his head, eyeing Lyna. "Sooo... you in the mood to talk about it, or what?"

The young woman looked over at him, and grinned thoughtfully.

"Yeah. It's okay if you're around. Coral Mai, my adoptive mother, told me that she found me in a hidden closet when I was a three-month-old baby. She told me this when I was thirteen, before she died.

Ever since then, she took care of me at the Jedi Temple of Coruscant, like a real mother. But as she became sick of the Vong growths, due to the sabotage, her last dying words were, 'Don't let fear, hate, nor anger grip tight of you. And discover the truth behind your family history, Lyna. May the Force be with you.' After that... she was gone."

Lyna sadly looked down, but surprisingly not having tears in her eyes. "I want to know more of my parents. My family. Who they really were and if there are others out there that are related to me..."

----------------------------------------

Deep in her meditation room on The Malevolent One, Syana Bijo sat in the middle of the room, crossed legged with both arms resting on the sides of her knees. The young Sith apprentice wanted to hone her skills of the Sith. To make herself stronger. To make her Master, Darth Sethos, proud.

Syana stood up, and walked out of the meditation room, ready to greet her Sith Master. "I'm so ready for some action," she thought to herself. "I'm tired of sitting on this ship, doing absolutely nothing..."

Finally, the young woman was in the bridge, watching her Master tell the little admirals what to do. She placed her hands on hips and grinned.

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 11-21-2009 at 03:37 PM.
Old 11-18-2009, 05:41 PM   #86
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
"Apprentice. You do not cloak your presence. I can feel the anger teeming in your body and mind." ,said Darth Sethos. The officers of the ship turned to look at the newcomer. Darth Sethos did as well.

"To what do I owe this honor, young one? You should be meditating, no?"

Old 11-20-2009, 12:17 PM   #87
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Sorry we're taking long, guys. Just waiting on Phantom Knight, Kyvios, and Cyborg Ninja's post.))

"Apprentice. You do not cloak your presence. I can feel the anger teeming in your body and mind."

Syana bowed. "My apologize, m'lord. I just dropped by to see if there was anything I could do for you." She glanced at the officers and smiled smugily.

"To what do I owe this honor, young one? You should be meditating, no?"

The young woman chuckled, and replied, "Yes, Master, I know. But I was so bored with it, that I wanted to do so much more! Like... hunting a Jedi or something." She turned around and faced the large window, viewing the stars. "Besides... there are worlds to conquer. And there's so much power to gain."

Syana closed her eyes, grinning. "I can feel fear building up in the Galaxy already. The Sith Order-- your Sith Order-- is bound to be known, Lord Sethos." The Sith apprentice gripped her hand and placed it on the polished window beside her, wanting for the Galaxy to be under the Sith again.

Last edited by SkywalkerRules; 11-21-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 12:38 PM   #88
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
Darth Sethos smiled. He had trained her well - in the arts of combat and deception, he had trained her well. It had been far too long when she was but a young woman asking for help. Now she was an evil creature of a human - willing to kill anyone if needed by her master - or by her own selfish intentions.

"Bored with it, you say?", said Sethos, a bit disappointed at the brashness of his apprentice. "The greatest of Sith Lords did not stop from meditating because they were bored of it, apprentice, neither did they will to stop."

"But still, now that you're here, we might as well make use of you." Sethos pulled out a small holo from his pocket, like the ones the Clones used in the Clone wars of old. With a push of a button, a figure of a muscular man with white hair appeared. The figure of Nat Skywalker. "This is a man that troubled us, and troubles us still."

"Annihilate him. Drain the life out of his body, but remember this young one. Appearances fool. While you might see only an uncivilized man, your training compels you to look deeper. Touch the force and see into this man. Do you feel it? His power?", questioned Sethos, hoping that his apprentice would be able to unravel the mystery of Rawk.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #89
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"I want to know more of my parents. My family. Who they really were and if there are others out there that are related to me..."

"You have family on board this ship too, you know." Cade added. "But it does make you wonder about your real family - where could they be? What sort of people are they? What happened to them... Unfortunatly there are some things nobody can answer."

There was a beeping noise coming from the console. Cade investigated.

"Estimated time of arival has been calculated. We should be arriving at Ilum within the next hour..." he stood up. "I dont know about you, but I'm getting abit restless from staring out of the cockpit window!" he left the room.
__________________________________________________ ________________

Nale entered the Cargo Hold, with his blaster pistol holstered. Something didnt seem right here. It was as if someone snuck aboard as a stowaway.

"Why Cade and Lyna, two powerful Jedi's, were oblivious to this is a complete mystery to me..." Nale grumbled under his breath.

He crossed his arms and waited impatiently. "You gonna come out of your hiding hole, or should I make you?"
Old 11-20-2009, 11:19 PM   #90
Kyvios
Forumite

Current Game: Dragon Age: Origins
Dravin stayed hidden behind some containers when he heard the elevator come to a stop on the level he was on. He wasn't in any mood to be discovered just yet, what he really wanted was just to relax for a moment and tend to some bruises he sustained with his fight against the 'Shadow Dweller'. Listening closely to the sound of footsteps he re-activated his cloaking band to keep himself concealed.

A small smirk came across his face when he heard the visitor mumble something to himself. The footsteps stopped and the voice was more understandable and demanded Dravin to show himself. Staying still for several moments he thought about it and then slowly stood up uncloaking himself as he did. Make sure he showed the person he meant no harm he raised his hands above his head with his palms facing forward. Dravin didn't make any attempt at communication, he just stared waiting to see the next move of this individual.

Kyvios is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2009, 12:14 AM   #91
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Cylax walked around his ship, angered at what Cade had said.

So he really doesn't remember me, or how much he ruined me? Looks like I'll have to make him remember, but how?

He took a seat back in his chair and looked out at the view. There was always the possibility of him capturing Lyna and using her as bait. However she was a jedi which meant she might be more trouble than its worth. There was that other one who was with them but just how good of friends were he and Cade? The gunslinger with the Caster pistol was already out and he had no use for the small creature anymore.

Looks like a wait and see plan to me he thought as his ship kept sight of Cade's at all times.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-22-2009, 09:39 PM   #92
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((You mean "Iego", PK? ))

"Bored with it, you say?", said Sethos, a bit disappointed at the brashness of his apprentice. "The greatest of Sith Lords did not stop from meditating because they were bored of it, apprentice, neither did they will to stop."

Syana nodded, and smiled with understanding. Her master was right. He was always right...

"But still, now that you're here, we might as well make use of you." Sethos pulled out a small holo from his pocket, like the ones the Clones used in the Clone wars of old. With a push of a button, a figure of a muscular man with white hair appeared. The figure of Nat Skywalker. "This is a man that troubled us, and troubles us still."

She nodded. "Understandable, my lord. What do you want me to do with him?"

"Annihilate him. Drain the life out of his body, but remember this young one. Appearances fool. While you might see only an uncivilized man, your training compels you to look deeper. Touch the force and see into this man. Do you feel it? His power?"

The young Sith woman closed her eyes, focusing on the Force. She then smiled. "Yes. I feel his power. Even from across the Galaxy." Syana opened her eyes, her yellow irises glowing with the ship's lights. She bowed before Sethos, and said, "I will end this man for you, my lord. Even if it means death for me."

-----------------------------

"You have family on board this ship too, you know." Cade added. "But it does make you wonder about your real family - where could they be? What sort of people are they? What happened to them... Unfortunatly there are some things nobody can answer."

Lyna looked at Cade and nodded with a smile. He was right. Him, Nale, along with Cyan, were like a family to her. But the fact of her real family still bothered her...

"Estimated time of arival has been calculated. We should be arriving at Ilum within the next hour..." he stood up. "I dont know about you, but I'm getting abit restless from staring out of the cockpit window!"

The young woman chuckled heartily. "I'll stay here to operate the ship. You go take a rest, hotshot." And with that, Lyna turned to operate the control panels.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:58 AM   #93
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
"I will end this man for you, my lord. Even if it means death for me."

Fool, muttered Sethos under his breath. You have much to learn. "Good. Give me your lightsaber apprentice.", said Sethos, a harsh and cruel tone in his voice. He desired his apprentice to be greater than him, and he knew this young woman would turn on him someday. It is inevitable, the way of the Sith.

Sethos reached out and took the lightsaber of his apprentice with the force, grasping it with his hand. He had taught his apprentice how to make one, and it seemed his apprentice was improving indeed. "Excellent craftsmanship apprentice." With his mind and the force, Sethos opened the lightsaber, its parts floating in front of him. A whitish crystal floated out of the lightsaber and into Sethos's spare hand, surprising him a bit. "Ah. Rubat. The crystal of speed. Good choice."

"I will not permit you to bring this lightsaber. You will learn not to rely on material objects like this one." Sethos reached into his pockets and brought out a credit case. "1,000 credits. No more, no less. Now leave me. Do not return until you've fulfilled your task."

Old 11-23-2009, 01:52 AM   #94
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Cylax moved very carefully behind Cade's ship. This wasn't the first time he tracked him and he knew it wouldn't be his last. He was still a little sore over the Sith's interruption back at Soccoro. Not only had his plan worked but he was so close to getting Cade to come out. Of course there was also the second interruption with the Caster pistol. He couldn't stop the sith, but he could stop a sneak attack from behind. He needed to fix up his armor but before he could do that, he needed to find out where they were going. He knew he heard Cade speak of the planet Iego before but wasn't 100% sure. It still was the best shot he had, so he entered the coordinates in and moved into his work area. He had just about an hour to finish what he wanted to do before he needed to return to the cockpit.
Old 11-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #95
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Sorry I took long. Thanksgiving Holidays. But, I'm back! Let the games continue!! ))

A hour past, and they were now out of hyperspace. The planet Iego was in sight. Lyna woke up, and gasped with joy. She ran out of the cockpit, followed by Cyan. "Finally! We're here!"

Lyna got to Cade's door, and knocked on it. "Cade! Cade! We're here at Iego!"

-----------------------------------

Syana grinned evilly. As her master examined her lightsaber, she had plans of her own for this "survivor" he's been looking for. Maybe she could turn them and make them serve her... after she overthrew her master.

The young woman came back to reality.

"I will not permit you to bring this lightsaber. You will learn not to rely on material objects like this one."

Syana wanted to protest, but then she thought to keep her mouth shut. If it was her Master's will to make her do his way, then so be it.

Sethos reached into his pockets and brought out a credit case. "1,000 credits. No more, no less. Now leave me. Do not return until you've fulfilled your task."

Taking the the credits, she grinned with a raised eyebrow. "Yes, Master." She bowed, and turned around to leave. This was her chance to finally do something...
Old 11-29-2009, 05:46 PM   #96
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((Ya know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say this RP is probably dead. That quick. What'cha guys think? Should we stop?))
Old 11-29-2009, 10:50 PM   #97
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Nale waited, until he saw a head pop out from behind the crates. His blaster pistol was still pointing towards the intruder.

"Its like everytime we stop off somewhere, we always receive a stowaway onboard." he said. There was a long silence in the air. "Well? Have you got something to say for yourself? What are you doing on our ship?"
__________________________________________________ _____________

"Cade! Cade! We're here at Iego!"

Cade opened the door to see Lyna standing infront of him.

"Alright, we better prep the ship up for the landing cycle." he said. "Time we payed a visit to Rawk." he entered the cockpit and flicked a few switches on the console. The Ossanian Angel entered the atmosphere.

"I'll be in the Cargo Hold..." Cade took the elevator down into the Cargo Hold, and found Nale standing there with a blaster pistol. "Hey Nale. You'va fallen inlove with the wall or something?"

He looked to where Nale was pointing at - there was a stowaway onboard with his hands raised up high. "Who the hell are you?"

Last edited by Phantom Knight; 12-01-2009 at 06:21 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 01:15 PM   #98
Kyvios
Forumite

((uh i did respond))

Old 12-01-2009, 06:15 PM   #99
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyvios View Post
((uh i did respond))
((Oh whoops, I'm dreadfully sorry. I better pay more attention next time... I'll edit my post))
Old 12-02-2009, 02:42 PM   #100
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((It's quite all right, PK. Not a prob. ))

"Alright, we better prep the ship up for the landing cycle." he said. "Time we payed a visit to Rawk."

Lyna nodded. As Cade flicked a few switches, she thought of talking with Bantha once they landed. So much has been going on inside her head that she felt like throwing herself out the airlock...

"I'll be in the Cargo Hold..."

"M'kay. I'll tell Bantha we're here." After Cade left, Lyna flew the ship through the atmosphere. A few moments later, the landscape of Iego was in full view. Lyna pushed the comlink on the console. "Bantha Rawk. Bantha Rawk, do you read me? It's Lyna Honso. Do you copy?"

((Here's were Bantha comes in, PK. ))
Old 12-03-2009, 06:39 AM   #101
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
"Cancel our course for Iego. I would like to go back to our home base at Nar Shaadaa. I feel that my apprentice can take care of the survivor on her own. If she does not, then it would be no great loss to me. Apprentices can be found everywhere.", said Sethos to the captain of the Malevolent One.

Old 12-03-2009, 08:40 AM   #102
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Bantha Rawk. Bantha Rawk, do you read me? It's Lyna Honso. Do you copy?"

Rawk was busy working underneath a greesy engine that was hanging from chains. He was suprised to hear his nearby commlink, that he bumped his head against the metalic cylindrical frame.

Gruffly, he crawled from underneath the engine and placed his hydrospanner on the workbench. He grabbed his commlink.

"You kriffin' kids these days!" he replied. "Always calling in when you least expect it. You got yourselves into trouble again, right?"

Last edited by Phantom Knight; 12-03-2009 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 02:34 PM   #103
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"You kriffin' kids these days!" he replied. "Always calling in when you least expect it. You got yourselves into trouble again, right?"

Lyna laughed from the end of her comlink. "Well... if I said "kinda"... promise you won't get angry like you are now?" she joked. Half of what she was saying was true though.

She smiled. "I can see your nest. I'll fly the Angel down in just a few minutes."

Cyan sat on the co-pilot seat, watching Lyna fly the ship and talk with Bantha.

-------------------------------

Syana flew in her Sith interceptor, setting the coordinates for Iego. After she did that, Syana looked at the view. A smile crept up into her face.

"After I end Rawk... I will capture the survivor, and bring her to Lord Sethos. Then my real plan will be put into act..."
Old 12-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #104
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
Cylax continued to follow Cade's ship as stealthily as he could. He was puzzled over exactly what he or Lyna could possibly want to be doing here. He was either being quite clever or completely obvious about evading any other pursuers. Cylax certainty hoped it was option two but was always up for the challenge.
Old 12-05-2009, 09:41 AM   #105
Kyvios
Forumite

"Well? Have you got something to say for yourself? What are you doing on our ship?"

Those words probably would of held a better gesture towards Dravin if there wasn't a blaster still pointing at his head. His hands stayed in the air as he contemplated on whether the situation really could rely on the truth or would deception be a better key. To tell the trust could certainly get a nice hole through his forehead, and that was something he wasn't entirely looking forward too. Dravin slowly lowered his head with his hood still firmly attached as another set a footsteps came to join its crew mate.

"Who the hell are you?"

This voice was male, most likely one of the jedi he saw from earlier. Dravin was started to get an uneasy feeling that made him shift his feet a little. A slight sigh escaped from his mouth as he realized the best course of action was to simply tell them what they want to know.

"My name is Dravin Crees, and I am a Smuggler. And this was the best way at the time to get away from the one who were attacking and killing a lot of people." He said giving half trust instead of the full one.

Dravin figured if this person was certainly a Jedi he would detect it. And if he did a show of character would come depending on his actions towards the not so complete truth he was giving.

Old 12-06-2009, 07:09 AM   #106
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Well... if I said "kinda"... promise you won't get angry like you are now?"

Rawk rubbed his eyes with frustration. He sighed, and picked up the comm link again. "Make you're way to the Hanger. You and I have alot to discuss about!"

He walked with a limp leg towards the gaping mouth entrance to his hanger, and stood outside to look up at the sky. He saw a ship soar through the sky, and was gradually approaching Rawk's nest. He leaned against the hand railing. "I'm getting too damn old for this!" he grumbled.

__________________________________________________ _

Cade crossed his arms, and stared rather boredly at Dravin as he exchanged his explanation.

"Uh-huh... So you decided to sneak aboard our ship to hide from people who were infact after us." he approached him. "Dont play stupid with me, chuck!"

Nale smirked. "Maybe he wanted to take this thing for a joyride, after we make exit from the ship."
Old 12-06-2009, 09:54 AM   #107
Kyvios
Forumite

Dravin kept his head tilted down and a slight sight sigh of frustration almost escaped his lips. Today wasn't working out in his favor, not that most days did but the start of this day honest had a good feeling. Now he's witnessed people get killed for no reason, was practically forced upon his bucket of bolts and is now being interigaded by two rather unfriendly hosts.

"So you failed to see the several dead bodies around when you returned to your ship" Dravin said in a low tone "how unperceptive of you"

Old 12-06-2009, 07:01 PM   #108
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Make you're way to the Hanger. You and I have alot to discuss about!"

Lyna smiled. She pressed the comlink on the console and replied, "Yes sir! Right away." After that, she flew the Ossanian Angel towards the Hanger of Rawk's Nest.

Moments later, Lyna landed the Angel inside the Hangar. Lyna used the comlink to speak to Cade and Nale inside the ship. "Cade! Nale! If you two are done with whatever you're doing, we're finally here inside Bantha's Hanger. C'mon!" She sounded excited.

Lyna began to walk out of the Angel's ramp, followed by Cyan. There, she saw Bantha. "Hey, Bantha. How ya been?" Lyna smiled nervously. She knew he'd want to talk with her about the troubles she and others been into.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:07 PM   #109
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
""So you failed to see the several dead bodies around when you returned to your ship" Dravin said in a low tone "how unperceptive of you"

"He is telling the truth about one thing... on my way to the ship, I spotted several Sith Soldiers gunning down innocent civilians. Its possible you and Lyna took a route back to the dock that evaded the destruction, Cade." Nale hypothesized.

"But why would the Imperials and the Sith attack innocent civilians?" Cade wondered.

"Cade! Nale! If you two are done with whatever you're doing, we're finally here inside Bantha's Hanger. C'mon!"

"Copy that..." Cade replied. He stared at Dravin. "Alright you. No sense in leaving you onboard... You're coming with us!" He pulled out his blaster, and a pair of handcuffs.
__________________________________________________ ___

"Hey, Bantha. How ya been?"

"I've seen better days, kid!" Rawk replied gruffly. He limped back towards the hanger, while coughing. "So? Who did you piss off that lead you to come back here?"
Old 12-09-2009, 12:38 AM   #110
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"I've seen better days, kid!" Rawk replied gruffly. He limped back towards the hanger, while coughing. "So? Who did you piss off that lead you to come back here?"

Lyna smiled warmly at Bantha. Ever since she joined up with Cade, Bantha's been like an uncle to her as well. Even though he was Cade's uncle. She often wondered, however, if he was all right. Seeing that he was getting old, she wanted to help him if he wanted any.

As Cyan hopped on Lyna's shoulder, and rested her head on Lyna's top head, the young woman replied, "Well... the Sith, really. They're back. Again. I wanted to talk with ya alone about the problem. If that's all right with you."

She played with her fingers and smiled nervously, as Cyan squealed with a normal tone.
Old 12-09-2009, 01:43 PM   #111
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Roleplayer 
This was just getting easier and easier for him now. Someone must be really good friends with someone on this planet to have their own hangar waiting for them. He would still have to park his ship away from the hangar to avoid detection but he wouldn't let something like that stop him. He kept the cloaking device over his ship as he landed and moved into his work area. He looked around until finding a small recon droid. He opened up the ramp and allowed the droid to hover off. Now he would be able to monitor what they were doing at all times which in return would give him time to plan for the ambush.
Old 12-09-2009, 08:30 PM   #112
Kyvios
Forumite

Dravin glanced his eyes up at the hand cuffs and let out a slight laugh. The more he talked to these two the more he figured they weren’t too powerful. At least not any more powerful then the creature he faced earlier before entering the ship. It was slightly amusing to Dravin that they seemed to think that handcuffs could hold him but to play along he held out his arms towards them to allow the hand cuffs to be placed on him.

“It’s not exactly fair that you know my name, and I… don’t know yours” Dravin said to the two raising his head to look better at the two.

Old 12-10-2009, 08:15 PM   #113
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Nale came from behind Dravin and bound the cuffs on his hands. "What difference would that make? You're our prisoner..."

"I wouldnt even call him a prisoner, Nale... He's more like some misguided bystander chained in cuffs."

The three exited the ship, with Nale holding onto Dravin. Not before Cade grabbed the remote control to the security system on the ship.

Within the hanger, Cade could see Rawk having what appeared to be a private conference with Lyna.

"Well... the Sith, really. They're back. Again. I wanted to talk with ya alone about the problem. If that's all right with you."

Rawk crawled underneath the hanging engine. "Hydrospanner please..." he reached a hand out. "Talk about what exactly? How could things get any worse than they are right now? I get Imperial Inspectors sniffing around my place every standard month and they always leave a mess behind - problem is I cant really do anything about it!"
Old 12-10-2009, 08:27 PM   #114
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"Hydrospanner please..." he reached a hand out.

Lyna nodded, finding the hydrospanner on his work desk, and handing it to him.

"Talk about what exactly? How could things get any worse than they are right now? I get Imperial Inspectors sniffing around my place every standard month and they always leave a mess behind - problem is I cant really do anything about it!"

Lyna rubbed her neck, blushing at the fact that Imperials were now investigating around his place. She felt real bad for him, Droo, and their kids.

She sighed sadly. "I'm... I'm sorry to hear that, Bantha. But... ya see... during my fight with the Sith leader..." the young woman closed her eyes sadly, "he told me that he killed my parents. The holocron of Luke Skywalker told me of the power he used called "Alter Environment", where in that point, this Sith used lightning from the sky to strengthen himself."

Lyna looked down and folded her arms sadly, not noticing Cade and Nale, along with the prisoner.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #115
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
Rawk continued on with his work, while listening to Lyna's story.

"You kids best stay away from those damned sith! They possess a seemingly unlimited power and knowledge of the dark arts so vile and dangerous, you'll wish you had a quick death during your imprisonment."

He put the spanner away, and reached his nearby toolbox for a small hammer. "The things I've seen.... <cough> ... You would hate to be me at the time."

Rawk crawled from under the engine, and began limping towards his workbench while coughing at the same time. "You kids can stay here as long as you like. Just be aware of Imperial Inspection time."
Old 12-11-2009, 08:43 PM   #116
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

"You kids best stay away from those damned sith! They possess a seemingly unlimited power and knowledge of the dark arts so vile and dangerous, you'll wish you had a quick death during your imprisonment."

Lyna bit her lower lip, nodding at Bantha's saying of the Sith and their power. She defiantley didn't want to fall to the Dark Side. She also didn't want to lose Cade and her loved ones...

"The things I've seen.... <cough> ... You would hate to be me at the time."

Lyna looked up at where Rawk was, wondering what he meant by that.

"You kids can stay here as long as you like. Just be aware of Imperial Inspection time."

"Yes sir. Thank you," Lyna replied. The young woman came beside Bantha, staring at him worryingly. "You... you okay, Bantha? You don't look so well..."
Old 12-11-2009, 09:20 PM   #117
Kyvios
Forumite

Dravin followed obiedently for the time being with his hand cuffed behind his back. This feeling wasn't entirely new to him, he's been arrested once or twice before. But nothing really stuck. They had definetly landed somewhere he wasn't entirely familar to him. Thinking it would be best he stayed quiet as the others communicated he fiddled a little with the handcuffs. They would be simple to undo, nothing to serious. They weren't any better then the ones he's been locked to before. But this whole thing was slightly annoying to Dravin so he couldn't help but let out a sigh if not entirely out of bordum.

Old 12-12-2009, 02:24 AM   #118
The Betrayer
Forumite

Helpful! 
[Somebody create some sort of storyline situation for me to get back! ]

Old 12-12-2009, 05:28 AM   #119
Phantom Knight

Hot Topic Starter 
"Yes sir. Thank you," Lyna replied. The young woman came beside Bantha, staring at him worryingly. "You... you okay, Bantha? You don't look so well..."

"Im fine..." Rawk lied. "Just a bad cough I've had for a while..." he prefered not to talk about it, especially infront of Lyna given from her predicted immediate reaction.

Cade approached Rawk, and smirked. "No greeting, Rawk? Its has been some time since we last spoke."

Rawk exchanged a smile. "Too long, if you ask me kid! Droo is upstairs, she already knows your here. She's made your beds."
Old 12-12-2009, 12:00 PM   #120
SkywalkerRules
The Force guides me...

((You mean like what happened so far, Darth Betrayal? Okay! So far, Cade (Phantom Knight), Nale (Phantom Knight), and Lyna (SkywalkerRules), along with her pet Cyan, are now on Iego. They are in the Hangar of Bantha Rawk's (Phantom Knight) nest. Lyna is talking to Rawk about the encounter with Darth Sethos (Betrayal). Cade and the crew also have a prisoner, Dravin (Kyvios) and are joined up with Lyna and Rawk. Syana (SkywalkerRules) is still in her Sith Interceptor, heading for Iego to encounter Rawk. Darth Sethos is heading to Nar Shaddaa to continue his work there. Does this help? ))
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: Legacy of Hope