lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Horn Thrower???
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #1
AjaxWarrior
Lurker

Horn Thrower???

I've been looking like mad for the Horn Thrower. I was told that it was near all those swords near Bladehenge, but i can't find it. Can someone point it out, like, draw a circle around it in Paint or something, for me on this map: http://www.achievementhunter.com/gam.../brutallegend/

I'll shove that bat up your a** and turn you into a popsicle

-Ajax, The Warriors, 1979
AjaxWarrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
thejinks
Lurker

Current Game: brutal legend
this may seem like a massively stupid question. but whats the horn thrower??? i been messing about on the game a fair bit currently 98 percent without guides and probably have came across it but not known any better lol if i knew what it was id prob be able to remember somethin on it
thejinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #3
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Haha. Yeah, this stumped me for a while too.

You know what the horns look like, yes? There's a load of those on the west side of the engine cliffs, pointing towards Mount Rockmore. The biggest one has some stairs on it, which when climbed will enable you to change the heads at your leisure.

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #4
thejinks
Lurker

Current Game: brutal legend
ah right .yeah the extra big rock hand sign that looks like horns. i was wondering, this would be a very sneaky way of sticking in a secret cheat system by setting certain faces in a certain order as a way of unlocking them. would love it if anyone would confirm or deny that for me. and as for a easy way to find it on the map its just a wee bit lower than the jump beside the mountrockmore face, between the two pairs of x + r, as far as i remember.
thejinks is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Brutal Legend Discussion > Horn Thrower???