lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Where does one download ZeroEditor?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-31-2009, 01:46 AM   #1
Fireflywater
Lurker

Where does one download ZeroEditor?

Else, does battlefront 2 mod tools ZeroEditor work with battlefront 1 mod tools? When I click "Edit xxx," I get a message saying, "You must have Star Wars: Battlefront installed to use the ZeroEditor," I do have it installed. It's the Best of PC version, if it makes a difference.
So can I get some help, please.
Fireflywater is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2009, 05:02 AM   #2
Maveritchell
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireflywater View Post
Else, does battlefront 2 mod tools ZeroEditor work with battlefront 1 mod tools? When I click "Edit xxx," I get a message saying, "You must have Star Wars: Battlefront installed to use the ZeroEditor," I do have it installed. It's the Best of PC version, if it makes a difference.
So can I get some help, please.
You need to use the SWBF1 tools for modding SWBF1. The Best of PC has a specific issue related to it; I would suggest heading to MPCgamers.com as they have a fix uploaded there. Any other general questions should be answered there or at Gametoast.com.
Maveritchell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2009, 12:07 PM   #3
M@RS
The New Tax Collector

I'd recommend this place since it's made for SW:BF mods only. :P Good luck.

Looks like a fruit cake to me. - Brutus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's like the planets are aligning or something.
M@RS is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #4
Fireflywater
Lurker

@Mave
I found a thread you might be talking about, someone has a similar problem. It says I need to log on to go to download, I'm still waiting for the activation email...
@M@RS
I searched "Best of pc mod tools," "Best of pc patch," etc. and got nothing.
Fireflywater is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > Where does one download ZeroEditor?