lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A dessesperate's call
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-18-2010, 01:51 AM   #1
koke
Lurker

A dessesperate's call

Hello, i'm Koke, member of the comunity "Caballeros de la Fuerza", CF, you know who are us xD, so, we love OJP and our clan is very interesting for the OJP 1.3, that proyect still active?
koke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2010, 02:29 AM   #2
JRHockney*

Hot Topic Starter LFN Staff Member 
Hey Koke and and long time OJP veteran CF Clan. I'm not really sure what the status of the OJP team is right now. I've had MS messenger problems and even when I do get on, Maxstate and Darth Die usually are not around at the time. The JKE forums are obviously down for now because of Webhost changes. I'm hoping they will try to use this forum for the time being. Whatever happens, we appreciate your support over the years.

Game screen name: Master Jon Hoc Ni

UDM Quote: in singapore, gangsters are...skinny jacka**es who think they can 0wn you. they hurl insults at u, and then lose in a fight. n00bs
JRHockney* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2010, 12:15 PM   #3
katanamaru

I haven't talked to the rest of the team lately either. I'll try and get a hold of someone to see what the plans are. Last time I heard DarthDie and Max where bug checking.
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2010, 03:44 PM   #4
koke
Lurker

Thanks for your words and for the answer ^^, but, there is any link to download JKE? beta, i mean, CF like so hard JKE Beta, so any site to download it?
Old 01-18-2010, 07:55 PM   #5
katanamaru

I think there was a link on the jke site. In one of the official threads or such. Other than that you'd have to contact Maxstate or DarthDie to see if they could give you the latest version.
I don't have it since I don't play mp.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:53 PM   #6
koke
Lurker

Thanks for your answer, i already contact with darthdie and he give me the lastest version of jke and we prove it together.
Old 01-19-2010, 11:48 PM   #7
katanamaru

Cool, welcome to the beta testing. Hope your clan enjoys it.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Community > Hosted Forums > Open Jedi Project (OJP) > A dessesperate's call