lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Has anyone integrated the two soundtracks?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-19-2010, 05:26 AM   #1
Admonisher
Rookie

Question Has anyone integrated the two soundtracks?

I'd like to put the two soundtracks -- gameplay underscore and cinematic underscore -- into chronological order (or at least approximate chronological order). Has anyone attempted this? Otherwise, I'll be spending a lot of time watching YouTube playthrough videos... :P
Admonisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-14-2010, 08:44 AM   #2
martmeister
Veteran

Current Game: FO3, G/2, DA, CODMF2
I thought that "Psychonauts: Original Cinematic Score" by Peter McConnell put it in game order. Here it is: http://vgmdb.net/album/5466. Its UPC-A is 837101281911 but it wasn't there until I added it in.
Best of luck!

<No way you can read this. My handwriting's illegible>
martmeister is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2010, 04:31 AM   #3
Admonisher
Rookie

Thanks for the link, but I think the Cinematic Underscore CD is only in ROUGH game order. That's what my memory is telling me, anyway. Also, it doesn't address the question of how one would INTEGRATE the Cinematic Underscore CD with the Gameplay Underscore CD.
Admonisher is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > Has anyone integrated the two soundtracks?