lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: meg extractor
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-22-2010, 09:47 PM   #1
HobomanZ
Lurker

meg extractor

I have used two different meg extractors and dragged the config.meg file onto them but once they are done ( the black screen says files extracted press any key) there is no folder created with all the extracted files in it like everyone says there should be. Am I doing something wrong?
HobomanZ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-22-2010, 10:14 PM   #2
HobomanZ
Lurker

Never mind, had to run as admin. sorry.
Old 02-23-2010, 06:04 PM   #3
HobomanZ
Lurker

But when I edit the files in notepad and click the x to save them, it wont let me save them, it says, "Cannot create the (insert directory name here) file. Make sure that the path and filename are correct.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
Stigger
Lurker

You have to set up security permissions on the various individual files, so that user has full control, not just admin, or maybe just running notepad as an admin might do it.
Stigger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Modding forum > meg extractor