lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VII: A Glimmer of Hope
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-01-2010, 03:07 AM   #121
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Tavaryn replied, "We haven't failed...yet." He then moved forward as if to chase something down. He stopped long enough to say, "Wait here. See if anything comes out." He then gave a giant leap and leapt on top of some loading equipment and onto the docking officer's pylon booth until he was hidden from view.

Tonatius whirled around to provide cover in a more aggressive stance as he watched the assassin for signs of treachery. He then said, "He wouldn't tell us Kalla. More likely he would rather be dead as the cliche goes."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2010, 08:10 AM   #122
Alkonium

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Just Iyav, and he's on his way back from auxiliary control, but we also met another merc the Republic hired when we arrived. He's guarding the way to the hangar, where our ship is docked." Komad explained, sealing the door behind them once all the survivors got through. "We're clear on this side, we need to help them out."

"You don't remember him, do you?" Kalla asked. "What's a hermit from Jatalra doing here trying to kill me?

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2010, 11:26 AM   #123
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Current Game: Dragon Age II
Forum Veteran Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"Wrath?" asked Andorra. "Have you ever heard of 'vivinecrosis', or 'living death', before? Think of it literally. The dead--come to life--or, even worse, its victims' body cells die while they themselves remain what we call alive."

The second possibility chilled her far more than the first.
Tysyacha is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #124
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"I remember. Can't turn the back but it doesn't mean that there is an inkling of respect," Tonatius replied. It was the long running scorn of assassins his people had. Avalonians were known for facing their enemies full on in battle and preferred to die than be taken prisoner. This attitude got themselves compared to Mandalorians and earned thier indignation.

However they were not complete snobs in the matter. They knew that stealthery was an art practiced in intelligence gathering and was respected in personal philosphies. They couldn't ignore the usefulness of it but they disdained the fact that it was sullied by assassination. Tonatius reflected this in his glare at Vector, never once lowering his blade.

"One would think that the temple doors weren't meant to be sliced open," Jun-la muttered as she tried to get the door open. The panel on their side hadn't worked so she was going in manually. "Master Skywalker, can you sense what is going on in there?" Her voice held a hint of worry.

Old 06-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #125
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Wait here. See if anything comes out."

Alriana nodded once and then watched as he jumped onto the docking officer's pylon booth until he was hidden from view.

She reached out through the force but couldn't sense anything except for herself and Tavaryn.

What is he planning?

Cygnus

Atora was continuing to blast the infected but it seemed that there was no end to them. He was distracting a few of them by getting them to chase after him instead of going after whoever it was inside the hanger but he was only drawing so few of them away.

An idea began to form in his head as his muffled voice rang through the corridor.

"To whoever is in the hanger, you might want to take cover!" He shouted as he threw his last thermal detonator in the direction of the infected and watched in grim satisfaction as the celling caved in, leaving only a few infected left.

Cygnus Exterior

Above the Cygnus, a large, grey ship dropped out of hyperspace above the Cygnus and began to scan it.

The captain of the Death's head looked down over the Cygnus as his first officer approached him and began to recite his report.

"Three additional ships have been detected in the Cygnus's docking bay. Two in the starboard hanger and one in the port hanger."

"Lifesigns?"

"There are many lifesigns aboard the ship but many of them are...off. Not right somehow. There are a few normal lifesigns aboard the ship but there aren't that many."

"Admiral Beroc was very specific. If there were any lifesigns aboard the ship we are to destroy it at all costs. Bring turbolasers online and prepare to fire on the Cygnus at my command."

"Ver ywell sir. But due to recent battle damage it will take us at least five minutes to bring turbolasers online. We were repairing the damage when we left the rest of the fleet."

"Very well. You are dismissed."

The first officer nodded once, bowed and then turned around and headed back to his post as the captain continued looking over the ship below.
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #126
Alkonium

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
As the three remaining infected approached, they were all gunned down from behind by Iyav. "We need to get out of here now. There's only five minutes left until the cannons go off." He told the group as he and Komad led them into the hangar and the two ships.

As the Silver Eagle took off, the New Imperial presence became clear, as Iyav pointed out the Star Destroyer. "We need you to destroy your ship now." Komad told Atora. "We're jumping to hyperspace the moment that's done."

"We'll have to lock him up." Kalla suggested. "Interrogating him may be useless, but if we let him go, he'll just try again."

"Technically speaking, they're not, and damage to either panel seals the door. Fortunately, I've got the security clearance to override that." Kol explained, putting his eye up to a retinal scanner on the other wall panel. As the door opened, Kol called out, "Surrender now, assassin. You're outnumbered and disarmed."

Reyvan's holographic image appeared on Lenatha's console. "This is Jedi Master Reyvan Skyrider. What can I do you for you, Doctor Pradhes?"

Last edited by Alkonium; 06-01-2010 at 10:04 PM.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:46 AM   #127
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Big mistake," Vector heard Kalla say, diverting her form to Soresu, the defensive stance. His blood-based will perception had told him of her hidden intentions the first time shed held her blade in the fake Niman stance, but his own momentum had been his doom, as he'd ended up being unable to defend from the simplistic attack that the 19 year old girl deployed, his own lightsaber being severed around a third of the way down from the emitter. He stood, literally inches away from her face, as he'd been halted at that point; he stood passively, hands at his sides, looking at the part of his father's former pikesaber lying on the ground, his mind suppressing any emotional uprising so as to avoid having the neural-nodes activating on him to suppress any of his own individuality from surfacing.

"I gathered that you were trying to kill me, but why?" She then asked, this time more aggressively than her previous inquiry.

His head lifted, staring straight into her face, he motioned ever-so-slightly with his hand, his lightsaber's fallen piece lifting swiftly into his fingers.

"Weak form, new to the style, confident practitioners of Soresu wouldn't hide behind a Niman stance. She knew her abilities in her newfound skill wouldn't hold up against the skills of an aged and experienced assassin. Very clever of her. She would make a good...." He paused, his analytical drone of a speech, which had seemed as if he were talking like she wasn't there, when in fact, she was right in front of his face. In many ways he had been complimenting her performance, even if he were speaking as if she wasn't there, but at the last he had stopped before saying any more....Or too much.

"He wouldn't tell us Kalla. More likely he would rather be dead as the cliche goes," Tonatious spouted off, taking an aggressive stance on the 'assumed' defenseless target.

"No, I, would rather live," he actually said to Tonatious with a slight twitch in his face as he did so.

"You don't remember him, do you?" Kalla asked Tonatious. "What's a hermit from Jatalra doing here trying to kill me?" She then asked Vector, who simply stared down at the shorter figure, bravely holding her stance in front of him, as he, like a stone, stood towering over her, impassively, stoically, taking long, deep-slow breaths, he chest expanding out, nearly meeting her own.

"You, him, Jun-la, Iyav, Andorra, Reyvan, and any others deemed affiliated with: ultimately, Komad, your father," Vector called names off the top of his head, indicating that the attempt on Kalla's life was apart of a much larger scope, based around her dad, which included Tonatious, and Lady Jun-la too, meaning at any time he could have turned his attention away from her and ended the lives of any of the other two in the area.

"I remember. Can't turn the back but it doesn't mean that there is an inkling of respect," Tonatius responded to Kalla's question.

"Respect for what? A boy barely a year older than half my age? You don't deserve respect until you've grown a bit, boy...Matured some too," Vector responded, his words implicated by his own thoughts, but as autonomous as all the others he'd spoken before. Vector simply looked at Tonatious as he glared like an upset child at him, for reasons Vector, honestly, could care less about, if he even knew about them.

"We'll have to lock him up," Kalla suggested. "Interrogating him may be useless, but if we let him go, he'll just try again."

"Attempts to capture me will spur me to defend myself, despite my own desires. Interrogation is impossible as I am tortured as we speak. Letting me go may buy you some time, but ultimately, someone will die, by my hands. I can't flee, unless I intend to continue the task of killing you all after doing so. I can't give up, lest I be forced to strike. I can't kill myself, and I cannot stand by and allow another to do so, even if I intend to let them. My only acceptable committable action is to stand, and to speak," he listed like a robot in response to Kalla's words, even if she'd been speaking to Tonatious.

"Surrender now, assassin. You're outnumbered and disarmed," came the voice of someone else from behind, as the doors that he'd jammed had finally come open, releasing the ones within.

Vector continued to speak to Kalla, ignoring their words, "Make your next move a wise one, if you seek to preserve my life as well as the lives of your comrades. If you simply don't care about my life, then strike at me, but be warned, I am never us defenseless as I seem." With these words he reached up, lowering the hood of the robes he'd been wearing, finally revealing his face, cryptic and distorted by a toothed mask, his eyes completely covered by grey metallic flaps, flaked-golden cords hanging from his eyes/flaps in a manner that would be disturbing for the unprepared. The coup-de-grace were the old faded ruby colored Sith tattoos marked along his forehead, and upper cranium, a strange cord-line running the vertical length of his head from the mask; small ovular discs connected, and spaced out along the length of the cord-line, as it met, and connected into a cerebral implant outlet/port at the back of his head.

((The ovular discs are the neural-nodes that suppress his intentions and will.))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)

Last edited by Master_Archon; 06-02-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2010, 12:18 PM   #128
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tonatius raised his brow in amusement. The assassin misunderstood what he had said. He replied, "A pity knowledge can be elusive even to instinct."

At that moment, when Master Skywalker sprung the door, Jun-la strode in purposely, no weapon in hand. She stood firm and resolute and repeated the master's words, "Surrender now. You value your life and you take any means to stay alive. Take a chance offered."

Her lightsaber hung limply on her belt and her blade was firmly held in her sash. She made no move to retrieve them but stood there wide open to attack. Tonatius thought it foolish but he knew better than to doubt Lady Jun-la. She was setting up for something and he conveyed his thoughts by a slight nod to Kalla.

Old 06-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #129
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Kurt followed Komad and felt a bit of relief when they reached the ship. Rather than sit down he stood up like he usually did. He wasn't sure exactly why he did that, but it made him feel better.

Wrath was thrown off by Andorra's question. He thought about it for a minute before nodding his head.

"Yes I've heard of such a thing, but what has brought this question up?"
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2010, 07:24 PM   #130
Alkonium

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"You say you're being tortured as we speak? Then let me make you an offer. Surrender, and we'll help put an end to it. Masters who torture you, or targets who want to help you, which will it be?" Kalla asked, taking an alternative approach to dealing with Vector.

Old 06-02-2010, 10:46 PM   #131
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We need you to destroy your ship now."

Atora interfaced with his ship through his helmet's computer and quickly initiated the self-destruct on his ship.

Self destruct initiated. Ten second countdown engaged. Ten...nine...eight...seven...six.

Atora turned to Komad as the countdown started and looked around the ship before looking at Komad again.

"I need to speak with Admiral Belina now. It is of vital importance that she learn of what happened on the Cygnus. And too be fair, I was on the ship a bit longer then you were."

Four...three...two...one.

Death's head

"Sir! A small ship has just left the Cygnus's starboard hanger!"

"Tractor beam! Now!"

The officer in charge of the tractor beam nodded once and then shook his head in disappointment. "We can't get a lock on it sir. Something is disrupting the loc- Wait...Sir! One of the ships in the port hanger has engaged it's self-destruct! We need to get out of here immediatly."

The Death's head turned and began to move away from the Cygnus at it's fastest sub-light speed as the Nav officer began to plot a hyperspace route back to the fleet.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:15 AM   #132
Alkonium

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Very well." Komad replied, patching the Silver Eagle's FTL comm into the Republic fleet. "This is Jedi Master Komad Kaltas. We have managed to rescue the surviving crew of the Cygnus and determine the cause of its disappearance. Operative Dourden is forwarding the ship's logs and his report to you as we speak. Also, one of the mercs you hired to investigate was forced to destroy his ship, and he wishes to speak with you immediately." Komad told Admiral Belina.

Old 06-04-2010, 12:30 PM   #133
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tavaryn had followed the boy following a hunch. In the end, it proved right for teh boy Haruka had been amubushed at his ship and taken hostage. Tavaryn knew he had to act quickly and jumped own to ground level. He stumbled across the boy's droid which had been disabled. Feeling pity for it, he quickly did some rapid repairs to get it operational and beckoned it to follow him.

Haruka was annoyed mostly with himself. He had allowed himself to be captured by an enemy. That they had ambushed him figured little into his reasoning. He was also pissed that they had damaged Two-y by hitting with a shot and kicking it out of sight. He glared at his captors as they tried getting a signal to their employer. He then felt a slight burning and wriggled his fingers. They touched metal and he realized that it was Two-y cutting through the ropes.

The enemy never saw it coming as Tavaryn jumped down on the pair and began beating them up with his fists. One was dispatched easily enough and, once Haruka was free, was tied up. The leader apparent was a huge fellow and came at Tavaryn weilding a vibroaxe. Even in the dark rain, Tavaryn could see that it was a Togorian. The only Togorians he had heard of were the ones his mother had fought when she was just a girl and accompanying a Jedi Master to Bandomeer along with his father. This guy was looking for blood but they needed to find out information from him.

Tavaryn assumed an attack position holding his fists up. The Togorian thought it was amusing that a puny human was going to try and fight him without a weapon. It was going to be an easy fight as he lunged at his opponent. Tavaryn was ready though and with a spring in his muscles, he sidestepped the Togorian and landed a quick and hard three punch combination.

The Togorian was clearly affected but he was also the more angry. He tried again and Tavaryn repeated his move. At the end, he said, "You place too much stock in your power. You are slow."

The Togorian roared and gave a running charged. Tavaryn stepped back and did an arm motion to gather power. When the Togorian collided with him, Tavaryn blocked the striked and forced his power into three strikes that ended in a punch that sent the Togorian flying back, scattering a pile of crates and sliding him in front of Alriana's view. Tavaryn was walking forward. He knew that Alriana would defend herself if the Togorian tried an attack on her. He also knew that she would disable him so they could get the information they needed.

The Togorian had that in mind when he saw Alriana. He noticed that she was wearing the robes of a Jedi but that didn't stop him. In fact, she looked more like a scared padawan than anything. Staggering to his feet he readied his vibroaxe and took a swing at the Jedi.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:22 PM   #134
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar

"Admiral. Incoming message on all frequencies. Rerouting transmission to your location."

"This is Jedi Master Komad Kaltas. We have managed to rescue the surviving crew of the Cygnus and determine the cause of its disappearance. Operative Dourden is forwarding the ship's logs and his report to you as we speak. Also, one of the mercs you hired to investigate was forced to destroy his ship, and he wishes to speak with you immediately."

Admiral Belina looked up from the console she was working on and motioned Garja to stand up from the console that he was repairing.

The console sparked once and then went dark. The admiral sighed and then motioned for Garja to move over so she could access all the logs and the communication from Komad.

"Reroute transmission to Communications console 368-B." She ordered and then she smiled as the logs and other information appeared on her screen. The smile quickly vanished as she read through them.

"This...This can't be right. Garja. Come take a look at this. Look at the reports consisting of what happened to the crew."

Garja looked over it and his face began to turn pale. "This disease...it looks like something out of a horror holo. Are you sure this is accuarate?"

"I am forced to believe that this is the truth. I want the Ackbar up and running by the end of the week. Everyone is going to work double shifts so we can get this ship up and running."

Oh right. The merc. He's probably still waiting on the channel.

"This is Admiral Belina. May I ask your name?"

"Atora Zen. I intercepted a distress call from the Cygnus about a day before the Jedi and his friends found the Cygnus". Atora replied over the comn channel.

Atora Zen...that name sounds so familiar...

"Aren't you one of the mercs who we have a contract with? Your supposed to investigate all distress calls and assist any republic ships in combat, correct?"

"Yes Admiral. I need to speak with you once we return to the Republic fleet. And it needs to be away from the Jedi and his friends. I have information that you need to made aware of, and I don't want to risk anyone intercepting the comn channel."

"Agreeded. Komad, Iyav. I'll debrief you after I'm done with Atora. Good work you two, rest assured you've both earned my gratitude and the gratitude of the entire republic fleet for finding the Cygnus.

Nar Shadda

Alriana qucikly moved out of the way of the vibro-axe and then re-ignited her lightsaber and then force-pushed her new opponet back away from her.

"We can do this the easy way, or we can do this the hard way. You can either surrender or I can make this very painful and then you'll have no chance but to surrender. your choice."
Old 06-04-2010, 03:32 PM   #135
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Not a chance Jeedai," the Togorian deliberately extended the word showing his contempt.

Tavaryn at the time had gotten to a reasonable distance and said, "She is right. It's your choice." He had his left hand on the sheath of his blade. He was ready to striek if necessary.

The Togorian roared and charged at Alriana, determined to get her.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:32 PM   #136
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Current Game: League of Legends
Roleplayer 
"This is Jedi Master Reyvan Skyrider. What can I do you for you, Doctor Pradhes?"

Lenatha didn't expect to see Wrath all of a sudden but then turned when she heard the voice of Reyvan.

"Thank the force, Master Reyvan, I called you so late because of Andorra. She had a vision and we need to contact Master Komad Kaltas and Iyav as quickly as possible. Is there anyway we can patch through to them?", Lenatha asked and then motioned Andorra to move closer to the holoprojector. "Andorra, tell Reyvan everything".

Formerly known as "Miracle"

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Shana is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2010, 06:43 PM   #137
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

Blurting out her story about the nightmare, Andorra talked faster than a Toydarian at a used (read: stolen) parts sale on Tatooine. "Whatever you do, don't let anyone or anything get near the piloting controls," she stammered. "Just trust me. Escape with whomever you can and then get out of there."
Old 06-04-2010, 06:52 PM   #138
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
Kerlos got into his ship as Komad, Iyav, and the others did, too. He called out to Atora.

"Hey, I owe you one. Maybe I'll help you out next time I get the chance."

Kerlos activated the Star Chaser's engines, and then blasted forward into space. He saw Komad and Iyav's ships slow down, so Kerlos slowed down his ship, too. He opened the comm channel and was about to speak until he heard the both of them were being spoken to by a Republic admiral.

"So, guys," Kerlos said over the comm. "Do we go on that ship now, or what?"

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2010, 11:01 PM   #139
Alkonium

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"According to our reports, they've already escaped, and destroyed the Cygnus with a makeshift auto-destruct. Anyone or anything still on board would have been incinerated." Reyvan explained. "Also, based on their report, we believe Doctor Pradhes would be able to help us with investigating the last known planet the Cygnus touched down on: Geonosis."

"Yes, we're to rendezvous with the Republic fleet. The Silver Eagle just doesn't have the facilities to help these people, not with the trauma they've been through." Komad explained as Iyav punched the coordinates into the navicomputer and made the jump into hyperspace.

Old 06-04-2010, 11:05 PM   #140
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
Lenatha made a sigh of relief as Reyvan said they destroyed the Cygnus.

"Did Master Kaltas procure any samples of the infected victims? An expedition to Geonosis sounds good. I'll have my medical equipment moved to wherever you need me to be", Lenatha said and looked back at Andorra. "We now have a chance to look at all of this up close".

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 06-05-2010, 12:47 PM   #141
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Yes, we're to rendezvous with the Republic fleet. The Silver Eagle just doesn't have the facilities to help these people, not with the trauma they've been through."

Atora looked up from one of the computers he was checking and then looked up at Komad. "You know Jedi, I can't help but question this disease. I checked your computer and there haven't been any outbreaks on Geonosis so far. That either makes it a very specific disease or possibly some sort of new Bio-weapon."

"Not a chance Jeedai,"

Alriana sighed heavily. She really didn't want to cut off one of his arms but the Togorian wasn't leaving her much choice. And she was guessing he couldn't use the vibro-axe if he was missing a hand.

She force jumped over his head and then brought her lightsaber around and held it directly next to his hand. All it would take to sever the hand was a twitch.

"Last chance." She said quietly. "Surrender, and you won't be harmed."
Old 06-06-2010, 01:25 AM   #142
Alkonium

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Unfortunately no, and any examination of a dead victim by the crew proved fruitless. Our only hope is that you can find a sample on Geonosis. If you did, would you be able to come up with a counter-measure?" Reyvan inquired.

"Either way, we should find some answers there. All evidence seems to suggest that the crew got infected there." Komad explained.

"Are you sure your daughter can handle whatever's out there?" Iyav asked.

"She won't be alone, and she can talk her way out of any situation she can't fight her way out of." Komad replied.

Old 06-06-2010, 05:43 PM   #143
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

"So soon?" Andorra thought for a moment, and then she giggled. "Just kidding! After being stuck in a coma for who knows how long, and then under the ever-watchful eye of the Kenobi Medical Facility psychiatrists, I'm ready for a new adventure. Of course, unless it's one that involves me becoming Sith again."

She shuddered. "Never will I walk that dangerous path, Virul or no Virul."
Old 06-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #144
Alkonium

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"If you're certain you're in good enough condition, we could use your help as well, Andorra." Reyvan added. "We will contact you when we are ready."

Old 06-07-2010, 04:09 AM   #145
Cyborg Ninja
Neither Enemy Nor Friend

Current Game: Team Fortress 2
Roleplayer 
Wrath couldn't help but let out a laugh. Geonosis wasn't exactly his favorite planet in his opinion. In fact it was probably one of his most hated planets. He shook his head slightly at how excited Andorra was to go somewhere but he couldn't blame her.

"Great Geonosis, my favorite planet," he said sarcastically to Andorra. "Well both have my protection as well as anything else I can assist you with Doctor," he added in to the two of them.
Cyborg Ninja is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2010, 12:13 PM   #146
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
"Unfortunately no, and any examination of a dead victim by the crew proved fruitless. Our only hope is that you can find a sample on Geonosis. If you did, would you be able to come up with a counter-measure?"

"Just get me a team of scientists and you'll get the counter-measure for sure", Lenatha said and smiled at Andorra as she seemed so eager to get back into action, after all she had been in coma for a long time.

"We will contact you when we are ready."

"We will await your call", Lenatha said.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Old 06-07-2010, 02:16 PM   #147
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tavaryn beat the Togorian to the punch by whipping his hat off his head and throwing it with deadly precision. It wasn't enough to chop off a limb but the force of the blow hit the knees and sent the Togorian stumbling forward but he had enough balance to continue a strike at Alriana. He was laughing at Tavaryn's pathetic attempt.

Tavaryn reached out for his hat as it returned to him. It was up to Alriana. He was too far away to strike out with his sword but with a deft movement, he grabbed his other weapon, and tossed it at Alriana, relying on her use of the Force to get it. He shouted, "Alriana here."

Old 06-07-2010, 03:46 PM   #148
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alriana here."

Alriana moved out of the way of her charging advasary and then used to the force to guide the lightsaber to her hand.

"I gave you one last chance to surrender. You ignored that opportunity and now must pay the price."

She ran directly at the Togorian and then focused in on the Togorian's left hand.

All I need to do is sever the hand.

She jumped up into the air and then came down directly behind the Togorian and then turned around and brought her lightsaber down in a slashing motion.

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 06-07-2010 at 05:52 PM.
Old 06-07-2010, 05:18 PM   #149
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((Chev, the weapon he tossed was a lightsaber. ))

Tavaryn continued to sprint with his hand on the hilt of his blade. He was ready to bring it out at a moment's notice. After his hat returned to him, he had slapped it back on and began to sprint to Alriana's aide. His boots made a pattering sound that sounded like reeds beating the ground. He leaned forward as if to make himself run faster.

The Togorian anticipated the move and countered with a block with his axe while at the same time moved to strike with a fist. He said, "Jeedai, I have face before. Mostly those from a long time ago and far away."

Old 06-07-2010, 05:51 PM   #150
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Woops sorry. I thought it was some sort of blade.))

Alriana force jumped back as the Togorian tried to hit her with his fist. Her anger was begining to get the better of her.

"I'm getting sick of you." She growled "I offer you multiple chances to surrender and you refuse. I should have never even offered you the chance to surrender."

She ignited the lightsaber that Tavaryn had thrown her and ran at the Togorian, this time she wasn't going for his hand. This time she was going for his torso.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #151
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Tonatius wondered why Kalla was even bothering to try and negotiate a surrender and voiced his opinion, "Trying to convince him to surrender is like trying to get a Toydarian to give a deal that's in the best interest of the customer."

Jun-la took the opportunity to move forward to a position that would benefit Kalla should the intruder try to strike. She said softly to Kalla, "Urging to surrender is our best course right now."

Tavaryn saw what she was going to do. If she killed him, then they would be left with no answers. Taking a burst of speed and reverting to the flash step he, he moved so fast that not even Haruka saw him remove his blade until it was already out.

Tavaryn got in between the two and with a deft move, brought his blade up and deflected both strikes. He was not worried about the lightsaber colliding with his sword. Cortosis had been used for millenia by his people. After deflecting, he used his strength to thrust the combatants apart.

He did not look at Alriana. He didn't have to. Right now, he had to bring down the Togorian. Using flash step, he raced forward and before the Togorian knew it, he had been cut on his upper arm, rendering it useless. The Togorian looked at Tavaryn in suprise having never expected that move. He could still weild his axe but clumsily.

Tavaryn looked at the Togorian. The rain at this time was pouring. He glanced at Alriana, whose lightsabers were still lit. He called out to the Togorian, "Surrender and you will be shown quarter."

The Togorian sneered, "Bah I wouldn't surrender to you or your Jeedai friend." He swerved to swing the axe at Alriana.

"Disarm!" Tavaryn called out.

Old 06-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #152
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Bah I wouldn't surrender to you or your Jeedai friend."

Alriana narrowed her eyes. "I would accept his offer of surrender. Right now he is the only thing standing between you and I."

Before Alriana had time to say anything else the Togorian brought his axe back around toward her.

"Disarm!"

She flashed a savage grin as she brought both lightsabers up, she was aiming directly at the Togorian's arm.
Old 06-07-2010, 08:47 PM   #153
Tysyacha
One of Thousands

"I don't recall that I've ever been to Geonosis," Andorra told Lenatha and Wrath. "What's it like there? What should I pack for an expedition?" After thinking for a minute, she added, "I'm definitely bringing my sacred blade, the chetyrnadtsat'. I don't want to be without a weapon if we just so happen to run into more infected creatures." She bit her moist lower lip hesitantly.
Old 06-08-2010, 10:00 PM   #154
Alkonium

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Noone like being tortured, and I doubt his masters are going to stop it once he's killed us all. He likely wants it to stop more than he wants us dead, and be could be a powerful ally if we do that for him. Kalla sent out to Tonatius through the Force. Then, she said to Vector, "I'm waiting for an answer."

The Silver Eagle came out of hyperspace at close proximity to the Ackbar, and began docking procedures. "I assume the team you're sending to Geonosis has been briefed based on our findings." Iyav said to Belina over the comm as the Eagle touched down in the Ackbar's hangar bay.

Last edited by Alkonium; 06-09-2010 at 11:05 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 11:14 PM   #155
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I assume the team you're sending to Geonosis has been briefed based on our findings."

The console went dead right after Iyav finished speaking. Belina immediatly hit it and it lit back up. She began speaking as soon as it fully came back online.

"Sorry. I haven't had the time to assemble a team yet. Repairing the Ackbar and the rest of the fleet is a top priority for me. I can put together a security detail to go with you. But the rest of it is up to you."

She looked up at the celling thoughtfully as a sudden thought came to mind. "There is someone I would recommend for the team though. I was having a discussion with my chief medical officer and the name Lenatha Pradhes came up. I don't know much about medical officers so you might wish to ask about her."

The console sparked again and began to start on fire. Belina sighed and began to speak before the console went dead. "I'm down on deck 15, corridor five, section 32. Garja and I are trying to fix some of the battle damage caused by Velerc. Head on down here so we can talk."

The console went dead after that and Belina kicked the console angerly. "Garja! Get a repair crew down here, tell them we need to repace one of the consoles again."
Old 06-09-2010, 11:34 AM   #156
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"He is a tortured soul," Jun-la said out loud. "Surrender would be death unless the connection is severed."

She looked at the assassin with an examinating stare. She still had not reached for any of her weapons giving Tonatius time to wonder if she was being strategic of foolish. He was not a master at facial expressions and Lady Jun-la could always hide her intentions. For a brief moment, he thought he saw her as someone else as she stood erect and strong. She was saying, "Severing would end your pain. Would a temporary submission be suitable?"

Tavaryn had resheathed his sword. From the look on Alriana's face, he saw the grin. Too much had happened in her life to change her ways but he wasn't sure if he liked what he saw. He said, "Control that thought."

The Togorian had no idea what he meant by that and was momentarily distracted by the comment. He recovered though and began to follow through on his attack. He swung the axe from a downward angle, determined to give a piercing cut.

Old 06-09-2010, 04:01 PM   #157
Ping
Elementary.

Roleplayer 
Kerlos followed the Silver Eagle out of hyperspace and landed in the Ackbar's hangar. He tried to contact whoever Iyav had talked to just a moment ago, but the comm unit was not working properly. He left his ship and decided to talk to Komad and Iyav.

"Hey, if it's alright with you guys, I'd like to help out on Geonosis. This infection thing has me interested, and I'd be willing to see this through to the end."

"There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability" - xxxHoLiC

"Justice? But I don't serve justice, Watson, I serve the truth." - Sherlock Holmes
Ping is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #158
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Hey JM, do you mind if I sever the Togorian's arm? He's your character so I thought I'd ask you.))

"Control that thought."

Alriana shot him a dirty look. She just wanted to end the fight and get the answers, but this Togorian was making things very difficult.

She was still giving Tavaryn a dirty look even as the Togorian brought his axe down on her again. She rolled out of the way and force jumped backward again.

"I think I know of a way to stop him Tavaryn." She called out to him. "I don't think you would approve of it though."
Old 06-10-2010, 11:13 AM   #159
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((I did say disarm so you can chop off an arm))

Tavaryn's expression did not change. He merely stood there in the rain, accompanied by the boy Haruka. He knew she had her own issues she had to work with. "Do what you think is right but remember: Alive."

The Togorian roared in frustration and from blood loss from his arm. He stepped and pulled a small blade that had been hidden. In desperation, he threw the small blade at the black cladded ghost while taking a swing at the Jedi. He would win if he died trying.

Tavaryn pushed the boy Haruka out of the way and dodged to the side while at the same time grabbing the blade and twisted around. Using the blade's own power, he threw it himself towards the ground. It buried itself deep.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:25 AM   #160
Shana
Future Trophy Wife

Roleplayer 
"What's it like there? What should I pack for an expedition?"

"Well, I was never much good in geography and all that but I did hear that Geonosis was a desert planet, so I'd pack light for the day and heavy for the cold at night", Lenatha said as she went to her bedroom and began packing her things just to be ready in case she had to leave soon.

She went over to her closet and took out a silver case and sighed as she saw cleaned the dust of it.

"Hope I don't have to use this", Lenatha said to herself and then opened the silver case revealing two silver blasters that were a gift from the Trandoshan mercenary captain. She put them with her things and got her personal items into the bag. She then went over to Andorra and smiled at her.

"You might need new clothes so we can go shopping if you want, or I can lend you some of my stuff if you need it", Lenatha said smiling to her. She just wanted any chance she could get to be close to Andorra, there was no telling what would happen over at Geonosis or if they'd be able to see each other at all.

No puedo olvidarte
sacarte de mi
respiro, no puedo
me ahoga mirarte,
pensarte
sal de mi piel...

Belinda - Sal de mi piel
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part VII: A Glimmer of Hope