lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ha ha - the Powerpoint game!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-08-2010, 03:53 PM   #1
Huz
Coconut in the lime

10 year veteran! LFN Staff Member 
Thumbs up Ha ha - the Powerpoint game!

I'm not sure whether it's only just appeared on the front page or if it's OLD NEWS, but I've only just noticed the Powerpoint game that's on there at the moment. It's brilliant! Putting it together must have been a painstaking process so kudos to Jason(?) for sticking with it. The result is great fun.

I still reckon my April Fools' joke would have been a laugh a minute...

"I once ate a teabag" - Thrik
The Huz Experience
Huz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
Udvarnoky
Short for "Jason"

The International House of Mojo Staff 
Thanks, Huz! Glad you got a kick out of it. It was a bit of silliness I intended to use as part of some MojoX "making of" launch shenanigans that never happened, and I just kind of quietly put a link to it in a Fact since we don't have a Behind Mojo anymore.

Actually, I'm still pretty bitter that we never used original the idea that was kicked around of launching MojoX with a splash page that played a modified clip from the episode of Arrested Development where Gob obligates Michael to construct a new version of Mojo fake Bluth model home in 2 weeks instead of two months, despite Michael's lack of confidence that it could be built in that time. "Solid as a rock!" I think Remi even had the video ripped.

Alas.

Last edited by Udvarnoky; 06-08-2010 at 08:40 PM.
Udvarnoky is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
QueZTone
mind il creativo

haha that was excellent! Great stuff!

I still want to do a Behind Mojo at some point, hope to work on it shortly

QueZTone is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Ha ha - the Powerpoint game!