lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A Couple Kotor2 Questions
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-25-2010, 04:31 AM   #1
Kira_Tsukasa
Rookie

A Couple Kotor2 Questions

A couple things I'm wondering about here.

First, I see that Atton's built to be an assassin when he first starts off, which I like since I want a well rounded group that has specialized skills per person. In my mind, a key skill for an assassin is sniping ability, and when I think sniping, I think sniper rifle. What I want to know is what affects the ability to use blaster RIFLES, Dueling feats or Two-Handed feats?

My other question is about the (Name)'s Crystal for the lightsaber. Is it a color crystal that gives the blade the color you chose at the beginning, or is it a power up crystal like the Kaiburr? I know it gives stats and is upgradable through Kreia, but I want to know what slot it goes in.
Kira_Tsukasa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2010, 05:51 AM   #2
Seikan

power up crystal, like kaiburr, opila, and all the stuff ^^

For the blaster rifle i don't know, I would say two handed, since the bastler rifle i s a two handed weapon.

Last mod:
-Seikan's Armors Of The Old Republic:http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...74#post2738274
Seikan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-25-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Tsukasa View Post

My other question is about the (Name)'s Crystal for the lightsaber. Is it a color crystal that gives the blade the color you chose at the beginning, or is it a power up crystal like the Kaiburr? I know it gives stats and is upgradable through Kreia, but I want to know what slot it goes in.
The name crystal simply ups the stats of your lightsaber, depending on your alignment(it gives different bonuses for light and dark). Since its a focusing(i.e power) crystal, it doesn't change the color of your lightsaber. You can use it in a lightsaber of any color, which doesn't have to be the color you chose when Atton asked you about your previous lightsaber.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > A Couple Kotor2 Questions