lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Problems Getting X360 Controller to work in game.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-28-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
KSB1082
Lurker

Problems Getting X360 Controller to work in game.

Hello, I did not see any posts about troubleshooting this issue. I have just recently downloaded the Force Unleashed through Steam. I have been trying to get the game to work with the 360 controller. I select the option in the drop down menu for the controller but it doesn't seem to do anything when the game starts up. Its a normal 360 controller connect through my usb port. The game does work with the keyboard. Can someone let me know if I am missing something?

Thanks,
KSB1082 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2010, 02:58 AM   #2
lele0124
Lurker

She is such an amazing artist discount ghd and also has a passion to please, so I had no doubt in my mind that Laura would be ghd on sale successful. I also had no doubt in my mind that I wanted her to be in charge of my cheap ghd hair straightener sale, should I ever get married.
lele0124 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Troubleshooting > Problems Getting X360 Controller to work in game.