lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Two mod ideas
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-03-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
Arcesious
Trolololololololololololo

Current Game: Mass Effect
Two mod ideas

Normally my requests are crazy and hard, so I hope these two requests/ideas won't be like those. Essentially, my ideas are for two 'simple' mods, one for KOTOR only, the other for both.

1. Jolee's Hut. I always thought it would be nice to see the inside of Jolee's hut. Perhaps there could be a sidequest where you have to help him find a lost pet of his, and then he'll let you into his hut once you've found his pet. Maybe his pet ate a special key to his hut and for some reason he can't get inside it even with the Force. In his hut could be some useful items like medpacks and a bunch of spare parts salvaged from his crashed ship, and maybe a datapad journal about his adventures on Kashyyyk.

2. Buyable swoop bike upgrades for KOTOR and TSL. (Make your bike faster, more manueverable, and tougher against obstacles, for a price.)

What do you think? I'm not sure if the second one's been done already, but I'd love to have another sidequest with Jolee.

Please feed the trolls. XD
Arcesious is offline   you may:
Old 10-03-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
JuniorModder

I don't have the original KotOR for the PC, though I have an idea. Are you sure that an interior to Jolee's hut exists? If not, the mod would be reskinning an old module and of course you'd place the plasteel cylinders, labstation, Jolee, and his pet.

And on the second one, I know nothing of the swoop bikes in the 1st one.

Hope that helps with something,

JuniorModder
JuniorModder is offline   you may:
Old 10-05-2009, 09:12 AM   #3
harIII
Veteran

Helpful! 
I don't mean to burst you're bubble but the first one, completely doable, though I can't do it at the moment, too man projects I'm working on; but the second one I don't think is possible.
harIII is offline   you may:
Old 10-06-2009, 05:43 AM   #4
Ogriv83
Rookie

The first sounds like it could be a cool little add on.
Ogriv83 is offline   you may:
Old 05-09-2010, 08:55 AM   #5
Nick Vader

Current Game: Dead Rising 2
I'll make something up for the first one. Nice idea, Arcesious...

EDIT: I'm almost done with creating Jolee's hut (from scratch!)! I shall shoon create a WIP thread here in holowan, to get some feedback...

Last edited by Nick Vader; 05-12-2010 at 01:39 PM.
Nick Vader is offline   you may:
Old 07-05-2010, 05:59 PM   #6
Nick Vader

Current Game: Dead Rising 2
And I'm done !!! I just posted the thread in TUCE with Jolee's hut !

Click Me !

Nick Vader is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Two mod ideas