lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Old Timer Needs Console Help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-22-2010, 05:06 PM   #1
MasterRose
Lurker

Old Timer Needs Console Help

Hello, I'm Rose, some of you who played three or more years ago may remember me.
When I used to play on MP, I had several different names with different binds. I could change between the names using the command /exec 'profile name', I used numbers, so it'd would be /exec 1, and it'd bring up that profile. I've forgotten the command though used to write profiles so I can use exec to bring them up. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanks
MasterRose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2010, 12:55 AM   #2
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Well, you could use "writeconfig 'configname'" but that's got all your settings and stuff, not just your name. I would think the easiest thing would be either to write some binds into a config file, or make a config file for each name. For instance, making a text file named "1.cfg" with 'name "name you want here";' in it and then using /exec 1 for that one would work fine.

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Old Timer Needs Console Help