lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Starting Kotor again?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
Jdw27
Lurker

Starting Kotor again?

Hi, I rushed my character at the start and I was thinking if it would be best to start again? I've gotten quite far (entire party gets taken prisoners and we are being interrogated) I'm not sure how long is left in the game but I think if I started again I can do most quests that I missed out on and such.

So do you think its worth me starting again or have I gotten to far and I should just carry on?
Jdw27 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2011, 01:18 PM   #2
Jamps

Well, you can play through the game as many times as you like. I'd finish the game just to see the bigger picture so to speak. Then, on your next play through, you'll probably catch a ton of things you didn't even see the first time.
Jamps is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2011, 06:04 PM   #3
Lordjedi
Forumite

You could still do everything after you are on the Leviathan, except for anything involving Bastila (Bastila's Mother quest) Taris, or Dantoonie. You can still go to every other planet.
Lordjedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2011, 11:57 AM   #4
Siebe
Lurker

Current Game: JKA
If you don't have good characters, i suggest you start over. The Bridge battle is very difficult so if you don't have quality characters you're going to die pretty quick. But i did this and i had no clue what to do. So it's honestly your call.

Siebe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-16-2011, 11:04 PM   #5
Yeaimmanerd
Lurker

i don't know why someone would start over if they are that far along

My name is Amber, message me on yahoo to chat kotor, my sn is yeaimmanerd
Yeaimmanerd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Starting Kotor again?