lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: how long to get carth to talk?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-26-2010, 01:53 PM   #1
mattig89ch

how long to get carth to talk?

Hey guys, been a little while since I played so I have a quick question, How long do you have to run around on a planet to get carth to talk about his son?

And is there a file or something that i can edit to get him to talk about is son sooner?

Quote:
528) ... and you make her do it half naked, in undies only. o.O ... and you extend this to your female boss
583 - Your female boss agrees
530) Your boss thinks you nuts for trying to wield a lightsaber
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #2
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattig89ch View Post
Hey guys, been a little while since I played so I have a quick question, How long do you have to run around on a planet to get carth to talk about his son?

And is there a file or something that i can edit to get him to talk about is son sooner?
Not sure that you can speed up this quest, unless you play with booleans. KSE can do it... but at what expense I am not sure. Some of the conversations that become available do so according to the PC's level. Short-circuiting some of those may be a breaker down the road... not really sure anymore!

You would need to look into Carth's quest in KSE, and change the value of the dialog to where Carth wants to tell you about Dustil, or to where he wants only to find him.\

EDIT: Shouldn't this be in the Republic Newsfeed forum?

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-26-2010, 08:48 PM   #3
mattig89ch

not sure acually. But it might be.

and that was only if it takes a while. I was asking an aproximate time between convos, or a certain level that I have to be at, or some other third thing?

Quote:
528) ... and you make her do it half naked, in undies only. o.O ... and you extend this to your female boss
Old 09-26-2010, 11:04 PM   #4
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
This is the wrong forum - next time look in the PC help or possibly the Holowan forums

Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-27-2010, 12:44 AM   #5
mattig89ch

ok then, could an admin move this thread to the correct forum?

Quote:
Old 09-29-2010, 06:35 PM   #6
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taak Farst View Post
This is the wrong forum - next time look in the PC help or possibly the Holowan forums
Wrong. How about the Republic Newsfeed, where discussion of the PC and xBox versions of K1 are supposed to take place? Not Holowan, the place for discussing mods, and not PC help, which is for actual PC help, non-gaming related. If you had read my post, Taak, you might have noticed I already had made this suggestion

*************** SPOILERS AHEAD ********************

As for your question matt, the time between convos is irrelevant, it is the experience and level of the PC that matters. You can speed it up by either getting more XP fast, or cheating fast.
spoiler:
At each level, a layer of dialog is unlocked, until Carth can only think about Dustil, which means at that point you are ready to go to Korriban and find him.

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2010, 05:02 PM   #7
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Moved thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui-Gon Glenn View Post
Wrong. How about the Republic Newsfeed, where discussion of the PC and xBox versions of K1 are supposed to take place? Not Holowan, the place for discussing mods, and not PC help, which is for actual PC help, non-gaming related. If you had read my post, Taak, you might have noticed I already had made this suggestion
pwnd!

Though my infraction trigger finger is itching for a shot at Taak as his post is screaming blatant spam to me... lucky for him I'm in a forgiving mood.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > how long to get carth to talk?