lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters 2.0
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-18-2014, 10:44 AM   #361
Col_Zechs
Rookie
 
Col_Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
How do you get past HK-57 guard so you can steal the stash for the thieving quest involving the two shady characters at the landing pad on the droid planet M4-78-B?
Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2014, 11:25 AM   #362
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer
 
Fair Strides 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oregon, United States
Posts: 595
Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Zechs View Post
How do you get past HK-57 guard so you can steal the stash for the thieving quest involving the two shady characters at the landing pad on the droid planet M4-78-B?
Somewhere near the "top" elevation-wise, there's a room with a console and two or three HK droids staring at a wall of screens. You should be able to activate it or something around it to trigger an alarm. The HK-57 will leave his post to check it out...


All of my mods are available on Deadlystream.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

Check out WalkSwitch, the Walkmesh-changing tool!
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-18-2014, 10:16 PM   #363
MrBluevelt
Rookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex View Post
Yes, I've got someone to redo the Tsig voice. It will still have some sort of electronic filter added to it though to sound a little mechanized.
Awesome! Can't wait.
MrBluevelt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2014, 08:41 AM   #364
Col_Zechs
Rookie
 
Col_Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
There seems to be a bug when fighting Kannos on the ship you're crew was taken to after Revan joins you. Kannos won't die.
Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2014, 10:33 AM   #365
Trex
Forumite
 
Trex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 505
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Zechs View Post
There seems to be a bug when fighting Kannos on the ship you're crew was taken to after Revan joins you. Kannos won't die.
Correct. He doesn't die. It's a timed fight you have to survive for a certain amount of time (think it might be a full minute).


KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Trex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2014, 10:36 AM   #366
Col_Zechs
Rookie
 
Col_Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex View Post
Correct. He doesn't die. It's a timed fight you have to survive for a certain amount of time (think it might be a full minute).
Ok well I just saved it during the fight and saw that he isn't killed after awhile of fighting I get to converse with him. I just thought initially it was one of those bugs like the laigrak one in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine.
Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2014, 11:46 AM   #367
Trex
Forumite
 
Trex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 505
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Col_Zechs View Post
Ok well I just saved it during the fight and saw that he isn't killed after awhile of fighting I get to converse with him. I just thought initially it was one of those bugs like the laigrak one in the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine.
OK. I'll add it to the (thankfully now, quite short) list.


KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Trex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-21-2014, 02:48 PM   #368
Col_Zechs
Rookie
 
Col_Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex View Post
OK. I'll add it to the (thankfully now, quite short) list.
I meant saved it and then reload.
Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-22-2014, 09:59 AM   #369
Col_Zechs
Rookie
 
Col_Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 218
Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
Need help with Canderous quest. I get a bug.

Canderous stops speaking after a while and I'm stuck in a loop forcing me to reload the game.
Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2014, 12:30 AM   #370
miseryrevived
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Beginning Issue

I really want to play this mod, but I seem to be having trouble getting started. I downloaded it successfully, but when I start the game, I'm just alone on the reskinned Ravager. I searched the whole area, and there's nobody else there except for the Darth Syyth thing which I can't interact with. I tried reinstalling it (both with the automatic installer and then again by manually extracting files), but so far I have had no luck. I also tried reloading several times and starting over, but that didn't work either. Is there something I'm missing? I'd appreciate some help!
miseryrevived is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2014, 04:07 AM   #371
Trex
Forumite
 
Trex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 505
Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseryrevived View Post
I really want to play this mod, but I seem to be having trouble getting started. I downloaded it successfully, but when I start the game, I'm just alone on the reskinned Ravager. I searched the whole area, and there's nobody else there except for the Darth Syyth thing which I can't interact with. I tried reinstalling it (both with the automatic installer and then again by manually extracting files), but so far I have had no luck. I also tried reloading several times and starting over, but that didn't work either. Is there something I'm missing? I'd appreciate some help!
Have you tried redownloading as well?

To be honest, I see this kind of error from people every so often and I honestly don't know what causes it. All the files should be there to make the game function normally, but it's like they get lost in the installing or download.

Do any other modders have experience with this happening, or suggestions on how to solve it?


KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC : THE JEDI MASTERS
PLAY THE TOTAL CONVERSION MOD NOW! . | If you're interested, my almighty fanfic can be read here.
Trex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2014, 10:35 PM   #372
miseryrevived
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trex View Post
Have you tried redownloading as well?

To be honest, I see this kind of error from people every so often and I honestly don't know what causes it. All the files should be there to make the game function normally, but it's like they get lost in the installing or download.

Do any other modders have experience with this happening, or suggestions on how to solve it?

Yeah, I tried redownloading it and still no luck. I appreciate the response though. If it helps, all of the PC choices at the character creation screen look like the ones in KOTOR 2 even though they look differently in the menu box.

Last edited by miseryrevived; 06-29-2014 at 10:44 PM.
miseryrevived is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2014, 11:44 PM   #373
Fair Strides 2
Witty Programmer
 
Fair Strides 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oregon, United States
Posts: 595
Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseryrevived View Post
Yeah, I tried redownloading it and still no luck. I appreciate the response though. If it helps, all of the PC choices at the character creation screen look like the ones in KOTOR 2 even though they look differently in the menu box.
Have you tried uninstalling, then deleting the TJM folder from the LucasArts Directory, then re-installing? That might get rid of any bad files.


All of my mods are available on Deadlystream.

Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

Check out WalkSwitch, the Walkmesh-changing tool!
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2014, 01:25 AM   #374
miseryrevived
Lurker
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Strides 2 View Post
Have you tried uninstalling, then deleting the TJM folder from the LucasArts Directory, then re-installing? That might get rid of any bad files.
Yeah, it didn't work either. I don't know what's up. I'm on Windows 8 if that's a problem, though the regular game works fine. I guess I'll just have to see if I can get KOTOR II up and running on an older computer of mine.
miseryrevived is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2014, 01:53 PM   #375
darthtyren
Rookie
 
darthtyren's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kotor Tool folder
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by miseryrevived View Post
Yeah, it didn't work either. I don't know what's up. I'm on Windows 8 if that's a problem, though the regular game works fine. I guess I'll just have to see if I can get KOTOR II up and running on an older computer of mine.
I'm running TJM on my Windows 8 just fine, so that's not it. If this helps, I always run all my applications on my computer as administrator to minimalize problems, including install applications, and it always works.


Good with dialogues and getting better
Working on Scripting and Module Editing/Re-skinning
Started work on Modeling New Areas
darthtyren is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2014, 06:55 AM   #376
Darth_Delator
Rookie
 
Darth_Delator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 18
Hey Trex!
Very excited about new VOs for the key characters!
Any news and updates on the matter?
Darth_Delator is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-11-2014, 07:02 AM   #377
Sith Holocron
M4-78
 
Sith Holocron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Pasadena, MD(Nar Shaddaa East)
Posts: 1,339
Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Last that I heard is that he's only waiting on only one more person to hand in her lines so he can finally release the darn thing.




Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Knights of the Old Republic : The Jedi Masters 2.0

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:53 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.