lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: General Grievous
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-07-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
Isaac Clarke

General Grievous

I was looking everywhere for one of my FAVORITE star wars characters: General Grievous. I know there are a lot of General Grievous mods out there, but, I was looking for one with four arms(not MLZ's. I already have that one). Is it possible to make one with four arms that move independently?
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vada View Post
I was looking everywhere for one of my FAVORITE star wars characters: General Grievous. I know there are a lot of General Grievous mods out there, but, I was looking for one with four arms(not MLZ's. I already have that one). Is it possible to make one with four arms that move independently?
And how would you control each one of them? Anyway, I don't think it's possible.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-07-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
Isaac Clarke

Well, it would be like the Grievous in Battlefront 2.
Old 12-07-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Well, it would be like the Grievous in Battlefront 2.
In BFII Grievous' arms don't move independently.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:38 AM   #5
Isaac Clarke

Yeah... I remembered that, just replayed BF2... Well, is there any way to make it so his other two arms move in a fixed animation linked to whatever move you are performing with the upper arms? Like, creating whole new animations? Or not.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Yeah... I remembered that, just replayed BF2... Well, is there any way to make it so his other two arms move in a fixed animation linked to whatever move you are performing with the upper arms? Like, creating whole new animations? Or not.
You can create new animations, but I don't think anyone has done one like that yet.

Old 12-18-2010, 08:37 PM   #7
katanamaru

What? I've created three different fighting styles. A sword and shield style for Link from Legend of Zelda and both a single and backhand saber style for TFU fans.

Yes it is possible to make animations.

As for the other two arms, it depends on how they are created. I don't know how the four armed Grievous accomplishes his extra two arms. I thought they were sabers that were just positioned were his extra set was and would follow the same path as a saber swing.
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > General Grievous