lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Pureblood sith model
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-17-2011, 07:25 PM   #1
Mildh94
Lurker

Pureblood sith model

Hey, this is mostly directed to modellers, I was wondering if anyone is capable of making a sith pureblood model or know where to get one.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's basically how a sith pureblood looks:

Mildh94 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-19-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
Mildh94
Lurker

Eh, I forgot to add a couple of things, sorry for double-post.

( taken from starwars wikia )

Adult Sith characteristically had skin of a crimson-hue,[11][12][13] although infants of the species appeared a lighter shade of red.[14][15] However, even though typically a dark red,[12] some members of the species retained more pink shades of skin tone in adulthood.[16][17] Sith had sharp,[5] fierce predatory profiles[4] and features all over their bodies,[5] including bone spurs protruding from under their skin at various locations[18] like the elbows.[16][17] Their faces also displayed a notable pair of cheek tendrils[16] that hung down from their high cheekbones.[15][16][17] Sith also had cranial horns,[12] pointed teeth, simian mouths below their small noses,[16][17] and glowing yellow eyes[5][4] covered by cartilaginous[18] eyebrow–stalks.[15][16][17]

you can contact me at xfire mildh94
Mildh94 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Editing/Modding Requests > Pureblood sith model