lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Alternate Force Unleashed duels
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #1
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Alternate Force Unleashed duels

Letīs imagine if we were able to swtich Starkillerīs model for the character models along with all their attributes of the various characters in the Force Unleashed. Which of them would you like to play against the various enemies and bosses.

As I have alluded to, I personally would find it interesting to play as Darth Vader, the model used in the prologue mission, and pit him against Rham Kota and all the other Jedi he sent Starkiller to kill.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Gerevick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2011, 03:22 AM   #2
Mythic
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars: more Wars
The Emperor, I would make lightning, shield myself and float in the air and bombard my puny enemy with stuff that I throw from the sky, and if I can't finish my enemy or if Shaak Ti keeps sending those living trees people call Felucians at me I would call in my henchmen.

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
Mythic is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-20-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythic View Post
The Emperor, I would make lightning, shield myself and float in the air and bombard my puny enemy with stuff that I throw from the sky, and if I can't finish my enemy or if Shaak Ti keeps sending those living trees people call Felucians at me I would call in my henchmen.

A most vivid and compelling scenario you present, yes. It´s strange that the Emperor is the only one that uses the force to float above ground. Why don´t any of the others?

My second choice for alternate character use would be Maris Brood. Her tonfa sabers would make for an impressive display of lightsaber action.

I fought on the battlefield. I retired to embrace a life of discovery and profit. I carve my own path in life and am better for it.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #4
Mythic
Rookie

And being able to be invisible and call in a gigantic grey monster to help you in combat has nothing to with it? :P

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:49 AM   #5
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
Quote:
And being able to be invisible and call in a gigantic grey monster to help you in combat has nothing to with it? :P
These would be useful abilities, but the joy of seeing the character in action and winning the battle by delivering the killing blow myself outweighs my desire to overwhelm my opponent with greater size and strength. The force provides many different and subtle ways to do better than any monster or invisibility ever could.

Who would be your choice for model swap, Mythic?

Old 04-27-2011, 04:05 AM   #6
Mythic
Rookie

If I could choose a model from any SW game then I would choose Revan from KOTOR, but if the choice was only from TFU then I would go for Kota, I would just love to use the force to grab a dozen objects and all at the same time have them track and crash on my enemy, pretty nifty unless a little Force Repulse gets in your way, oh and Kota has that shield power also pretty nice I guess, I wonder why Starkiller does not have any Force immunity while his clones had.

Old 04-27-2011, 11:32 AM   #7
.:Lord Revan:.

Current Game: MW3
Thumbs up

Quote:
If I could choose a model from any SW game then I would choose Revan from KOTOR,
That would be mine as well. But I have to agree with Gaverick playing Darth Vader would be nice.
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2011, 08:34 PM   #8
LordVader1
Banned

Current Game: The Force Unleashed
Lol imagine if it was Bull Rancor vs The Emporer

HAHA!
LordVader1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2011, 02:13 AM   #9
Mythic
Rookie

On Felucia or on the Death Star?

Old 05-10-2011, 12:25 PM   #10
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
The force abilities of Master Rahn Kota present a challenging prospect. Let’s imagine if Darth Vader’s model was loaded into in the mission to kill Kota. How would the Dark Lord fare against Kota, given their respective powers?

Old 05-16-2011, 04:25 AM   #11
Gerevick
Rookie

LF Jester 
This time I failed to contribute to the thread. I will compensate for this error by voicing my thoughts now.

The battle between Vader and Kota would have been a tricky one, made difficult by Kota´s force shield and his ability to manipulate many objects at once. If Vader used force repulse, he could repell what was thrown at him, but he would have to contend with how Kota´s force shield could counter his assault at the right moment.

Vader would have the advantage in strength and be able to break Kota´s momentum in a force choke and with carefully timed lightsaber attacks. He could also use the push to send Kota back in order to disrupt his patterns of attack. Breaking Kota´s chain of techniques and his force abilities would be key to Vader´s victory.

Last edited by Gerevick; 05-18-2011 at 10:43 AM.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > The Secret Apprentice's Logs > Alternate Force Unleashed duels